• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn League tournament discussion

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Did mine, Ella's turn now
I got a notification of Jagson but not of you. How wierd! Anyway, I'm gonna get this round over and done with.
Wait a minute...
It was Joe's turn to battle once again, and he walked onto the Arena. "Metagross, Wobofett, GO!" he shouted as his two Pokemon appeared on the battlefield
The other trainer smirked "Two Psychic types huh?" he said "In that case, Weavile, Houndoom, GO!"
"Assurance!" the other trainer shouted, and the Weavile quickly leapt towards Wobofett, hitting it, and knocking Wobofett backwards, "How?" the other trainer asked "That totally should have fainted it"
Joe smiled, "Counter!" he shouted, and Wobofett leapt forwards, knocking Weavile into the wall.
"No!" the other trainer shouted "Houndoom, use Flamethrower!"
"Metagross Iron Head!" Joe shouted, and Metagross sped right through the stream of flame, into the Houndoom.
Weavile eh? That's gen 4!

I think it only gives you one notification no matter how many people post, it stops you from getting 40 notifications from the same thread, (no kidding this would have happened many, many times to me in the past if not for that)

I think it only gives you one notification no matter how many people post, it stops you from getting 40 notifications from the same thread, (no kidding this would have happened many, many times to me in the past if not for that)
Why is there a Weavile in your battle, gen 4 pokemon are not allowed.

Ella's battle is done. Drew then Aspen are the only double battles left, then it's the next round of 3 vs 3s.
Looks like there is posting Hiatus 2.0!

Last edited by a moderator:

@AspenTR33 there's a problem:
Aspen looked out of the corner of her eye. Dad, Gavin and Zoe were all shouting things at her. Probably cheering her on. Their words were caught up in the noise of the crowd, though, so Aspen couldn't hear them. Instead, she smiled and turned to the boy. "Ladies first," He said.
"Okay, go Ashley and Chu!" Aspen knew that they would cover each other. She threw their Pokeballs and they materialized in a flash of white light. Ashley roared a battle cry and spit flames. Chu's cheeks sparked. A lot. The boy chuckled.
"Go, Magnezone and Klinklang!" Jim did a similar thing, and a Magnezone and a Klinklang appeared. The boy nodded to Aspen.
"Ashley, use Flamethrower and Chu use ThunderBolt!" Ashley started spitting flames again, but this time with more intensity. The flames hit the two opposing electric types. It was immediately followed up by Chu's ThunderBolt. The two Pokemon were weakened, but still able to fight.
"Magnezone, Lock On! Klinklang, Fissure!" Magnezone looked intensely at Ashley, while Klinklang opened a huge hole in the ground by Chu's feet. Chu, fortunately, was quick enough to dodge it. It jumped into the air. Aspen saw this opportunity.
"Chu, Rain Dance! Ashley, use ThunderPunch on Magnezone!" Ashley's fist started to glow yellow. It glowed with electricity as it nailed Magnezone in the face, knocking it out. The Rain Dance made it start to rain.
Jim chuckled. "Rock Throw!" The Klinklang started chucking rocks at Ashley, who was hit. It was knocked out.
Aspen glared. "You did great, Ashley. Return." She returned Ashley. Then she smiled deviously. "Chu, use ThunderBolt." Chu loosed a powerful bolt of thunder at Klinklang. It was knocked out after being electrocuted.
But KingKlang is a generation 5 pokemon, an Unova pokemon which isn't allowed. Only pokemon up to and including gen 3 (Hoenn pokemon) are allowed!

Just a reminder so you all don't have to go back and look here is the matches for the next round.
Ella v Aspen
Darius V Drew
Riley v Clair
Dennis v NPC
Jonas V NPC
Yannick V Ashton
Patrick V Kiri
NPC v Joe
A reminder that that this round will be a 3v3 battle.

shit just relised I didn't put up a character bio for Clair.
So here we go
Clair Flare
age 17
Appearance: She has short red hair, She wears a tanktop and short shorts.
personalty: She's a bitch
Pokémon
Milotic ( Heart) ( Female) ( Marvel Scale)
Dragon tail, Dragon pulse, Hydro pump, Recover
Breloom (Male) ( Prince Mush) ( Effect spore)
Sky uppercut, Dynamic punch, seed bomb, substitute
Alteria ( Female) ( Vanguard) (Natural Cure)
Sky attack, Moonblast, attract, Icebeam
Torkal (Male) ( Cole) ( Shell Armor)
Inferno, Shell smash, Heatwave, stone edge
Aerodackly ( Female) ( Terro) ( Rock head)
Double edge, Sky attack, Stealth Rock, Rockslide
Alakazam (Male) (Mage) (Magic Guard)
Psychic, Future sight, Shadow ball, Calm mind

@JohnsonAce you never revealed the abilities and attacks of Astons Team only his Pokemon.
Is this on the discussion thread where I revealed the pokemon, or on the actual RP? I think I will post Aston's team anyway on here:
Slasher (Sandslash) (male) (sand veil)
Slash, dig, earthquake, rock tomb
Nin (Ninjask) (male) (speed boost)
Aerial ace, bug bite, sword dance, baton pass
Shifter (Shedninja) (male) (wonder guard)
Baton pass, protect, shadow sneak, will o wisp
Claw (crawduant) (male) adaptability Moves: Crabhammer, night slash, knock off, superpower

Will update later as I don't have time.

Last edited by a moderator:
So now we just need to write in that the day changes some how. From night to day.
Aspen saw Kiri. "Hey, I beat him!" She said happily. The rest of her Pokemon were out of their Pokeballs. Chu ran up to Kiri's Pichu and started speaking electric type right away. Aspen laughed. "Let's see... I'm up against... someone named Ella. Oh, I remember seeing her battle! She's pretty strong," She said. "But... it's kinda late. Do you think they'll continue the tournament in the morning or something?"
How's this?

For those of you who weren't involved in Kanto or Johto. Nightmare is Drew's Gengar Who was a major player on Drew's team in Kanto and more of a minor player in Johto. He may or may not be making an appearance in this RP.