• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn League tournament discussion

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Just a notice-anyone can be members of the Council of Elements if they wanted. Most of the plots where they will be revealed will occur in Sinnoh and Unova. I already have claimed a few. All Council of Elements members have the same goals.

Well Kiri's from Sinnoh so hopefully that'll be his chance to get involved with that yo Retro Kiri'll just be talking and getting to know Riley until any organization does a move that Kiri can get involved in

Lol Aspen same

Last edited:
Alright a few things.
1. Darius is currently up for his match. ( Ashton fought against Neve earlier.)
2. Here is the link for the Sinnoh discussion thread. While it's definitely going to be a while before the RP I figure It'll be a good idea to start the character bios and what not now. So we can just jump into sinnoh when it begins. Please note I did the same thing for Hoenn.
http://pokecharms.com/threads/sinnoh-league-tournament-disscussion.14394/
3. Since I don't think I told anyone this but for the sake of time progression in the RP ( since this isn't the anime where everything somehow takes place under a year) Every league tournament takes place roughly six months after the previous one. So Retro and Johnson make sure to increase the age of your character.
4. Since I'm pretty sure most of you will be returning for Sinnoh. I plan on making The League tournament series an eight part series. One for each official region and the finale being the World Tournament

Which ones are you already RPing as?
I have already thought out which ones I want: fire, water, ice, psychic, dark and dragon, are the ones I've decided so far. I wish to only reveal the teams of them in a later stage (sinnoh or Unova) and Jagson has the normal type one (McNeal).
I plan to have each one arrested later, knocking each one by one out.

I planned to do it for the dragon mask in sinnoh
There were more dragon types introduced in Unova, so I think the dragon mask should appear mostly here. Since you wanted to have that one specifically, I will let you be the dragon mask. Since I plan to have most of them arrested, maybe the dragon mask could appear in sinnoh but then escape and get arrested in Unova.

"Why are you here Darius?" Looker asked. "Why are you not in prison-give me one reason! Or i'll..."
"Because I know the truth...because the police are not who they say they are...because some of us here are working for additional motives..."
"Like?"
"The Red Scarf Foundation..."
"What?!" Looker shouted
"You don't know me...the truth is...is that...my son is in this audience..."
"Where is he?"
"I don't know...ask this boy...Patrick!" He cried.
"How...how...do you..." Patrick pulled a face and looked towards Ella and Looker. "What is this...about?!"
"You are Patrick Lowe are you not?" Valentino then asked.
"Yes..."
"Your parents?"
"Alan and Bridget Lowe...."
"You speak utter lies..." Valentino said. "Tell him..."
"Wha-"
"Hahahahahaha! You would think I tell him now...."
"Looker...."
"No!"
"Go Walrein and Swallot!" Valentino yelled
"Go Metagross and Dusclops!" Darius shouted.
No. I am your father....LUKE!!!!!!

I have an idea. I was thinking Callum will set off a bomb in the stadium once Darius' match is over which would give him time to escape. Or maybe during the finals, I don't know yet. Except, he will frame the Red Scarf Foundation for the explosion by having a red scarf be found there. This will cause the suspicion to fall on the Red Scarf Foundation instead of the masqueraders. It could cause some interesting character development for Drew once people realize he's part of the Foundation as well. The Red Scarf Foundation would be considered the "villains" until they find out what really happened during Sinnoh.

I have an idea. I was thinking Callum will set off a bomb in the stadium once Darius' match is over which would give him time to escape. Or maybe during the finals, I don't know yet. Except, he will frame the Red Scarf Foundation for the explosion by having a red scarf be found there. This will cause the suspicion to fall on the Red Scarf Foundation instead of the masqueraders. It could cause some interesting character development for Drew once people realize he's part of the Foundation as well. The Red Scarf Foundation would be considered the "villains" until they find out what really happened during Sinnoh.
yeah do that right after the finals.