• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn League tournament discussion

Attention Everyone.
Since their are only five matches left. and I'm pretty sure everyone is going to win their match So I'm going to post the next round line up. So here's the top 16 line up please note that the next round will start the PVP matches. For the PVP matches for the sake of being fair such as having your pokemon doge every attack as well as being quick. The battles will be fought on Pokémon Showdown. Then they will be dramatized on here.
So without further ado here is the top 16 line up

Ella v Aspen
Darius V Drew
Riley v Clair
Dennis v NPC
Jonas V NPC
Yannick V Ashton
Patrick V Kiri
NPC v Joe
edit:
Please note that this round will be a 3v3 battle

Last edited:
Relax if you want to get notification go to the top of the thread then click unwatch and then click on the same thing again this time it says watch thread. Btw I think half of the characters haven't battled yet.

Yeah, I am actually. Riley talks so much smack talk and it's kind of hard to back that up against all of the competition here. And especially Yannick, since he probably wants to defeat Riley more than anyone else.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Patrick's double battle is done. Dennis up next
Here is the remaining list of people:

Dennis
Joe
Ella
Drew
Aspen

EDIT: why is no one responding, we've just had Friday!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm waiting for Dennis to post his battle, I've already got part of mine written though. Also here in Australia, its already 8:00 of Saturday :(