• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn Trainer Academy

The Hydreigon slowly walked towards Felix and Winter. Winter opened the door so that the Hydreigon could walk out. They eventually managed to lure it out into the garden.

"Well I'm assuming it's a dragon type, but does it have another type?" Winter said.

"Today you will begin to train your newborn Pokemon. For those of you whose egg still hasn't hatched, you may use this opportunity to train some of your other Pokemon." Mr. Gibson grew stern as he addressed the class. "Keep in mind, they are still newborn Pokemon. There will be zero battling with them until you get the okay from me. Understood?" Satisfied by the classes scattered responses of "Sure", "Yes sir", and "Okay" Mr. Gibson nodded his head with a grin. "Good. I will evaluate how well you trained your Pokemon at the end of the week. If you need any advice, come ask me." The professor began to walk around the room, observing his students and providing assistance when necessary.

Jake peered at Xavier, watching the bird preen himself while he thought of a way to train him. Natu is both psychic and flying type. I suppose we'd want to increase your special attack then... Jake snapped his fingers. "Alright Xavier." Xavier stopped preening to pay attention to his trainer. "I want you to make this pencil," Jake gestured at the pencil on his desk, "float." It took a few minutes for Xavier to catch on, but by the end of the class the little bird could float the pencil a few inches off the desk. "Good job buddy!" Jake looked at the clock, noting that class ended in a few minutes. "Take a break now Xavier, you did good today." Exhausted, Xavier flew up to Jake's head, where the tired little Natu settled in for a nap.

"Alright, that's a start" Winter said, "Do any of us know anything more?"

Mari and Sylveon went over to the Hydreigon to greet it, but the Hydreigon backed away in fear. Fairy types and him didn't get along well.

De walked over to the hydragon he smiled "de ini deino de de (don't worry they are friendly. See) he walked over to sylveon and smiled playfully

Felix shook his head "no I do know that his two head hand things don't have brains in them" he said smiling

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Newborn Pokemon," Luca said quietly, looking at Aquamarine who was sleeping in Luca's bag (Well it was Dratini but he still wasn't sure what to call it). Luca walked outside to where he wouldn't break anything.
"Dratini, wake up please," Luca asked Aquamarine. The Dratini woke up.
"Okay so first thing, i'm going to call you Aquamarine or Aqua for short, is that okay?" Luca asked. Aqua nodded. Luca continued,
"I'm supposed to be training you so I will test out your moves. Use Iron Tail on that rock!" Luca exclaimed.
Aquamarine, as fast as she could jumped into the air. It's tail turned metalic and hit the rock. It made a big dent but it didn't break the rock which was what Luca expected to happen.
"Use Aqua Jet!" Luca exclaimed. Aquamarine pushed itself of the rock and it surrounded itself in water however she was going all over the place and was heading towards the window. "Oh no," Luca said quietly when suddenly, Aqua went upwards and started to get the hang of it, flying all around the place and doing loops. It made Luca happy and thought it was quite beautiful when Aquamarine did the loops.
It smashed into the rock, cutting it in half instead of destroying it but somehow, Luca found that better then smashing the rock.

Felix shook his head, a thoughtful look on his face. "This is the first time I've ever seen one. But if we know it's types, then we know its strengths and weaknesses, right?"

Meanwhile, Fae stared up at the huge Pokemon suspiciously, tails swaying.

"Hmmm... Let's see" Winter murmured, pulling out a notebook. Hydreigon was a dark and dragon type, so it was weak to fairy, fighting, ice, bug and dragon. It was also immune to Psychic. "It's a pretty strong Pokemon, but it has its weaknesses" Winter said, "We know the type, strengths and weaknesses. What about Ability and moves?"

Felix smiled "abilitys hang on" he pulled out a small note pad with scetches of Pokemon typing, ability, you name it he probably had it he found a tab from the deino line and flipped to hydragon "levitate" he said "that's his ability"

"Well we know the ability, but the Moveset may be harder to find out. Every Pokemon has a unique Moveset" Winter said. She looked over at Sylveon, "For instance, Sylveon knows Moonblast, Swift, Disarming Voice and Take Down" Winter said.

"(Sure) Syl Sylv!" Sylvan said, running over to De. Mari came with her, eager to play as well.

"If we're going to find out its moveset, we'll have to battle it..." Winter said, "We need a strong enough pokemon to do so"

Felix smiled "or we can do it on a rock or something" he said smiling not wanting any Pokemon to get hurt

De smiled a sylveon and tapped sylveon "deino de (your in)" he said smiling

"Yeah, that's safer" Winter said, she saw a large boulder in the distance and led Hydreigon over to it. "You can command if you like" Winter said.

Sylveon ran after De and Mari, extending her ribbons. She grabbed Mari and threw her up into the air, and then caught her. "(You're in!) Sylvia!" Sylveon exclaimed. Mari ran over to where de was and bounced over him, tipping him with her little legs.

De smiled at the small Pokemon and chased after it.cu looked down at them playing and jumped off hydragon and smiled de looked at him and tripped landing face first

Winter heard the bell ring and returned Hydreigon. "We'll continue this tomorrow" Winter said to the others. She scooped up Mari in. Her arms and returned Sylvan. She then quickly ran off to battling class.

She burst into the classroom and sat down at the desk, Mr Gibson raised his eyebrows. "No need to rush, we've got plenty of time" He said sternly. Mr Gibson walked over to Mari and bent down, examining her. "You'll be training this little one today" Mr Gibson said. Mari looked up at Winter curiously.

The actual Felix arrived to battling class, sitting down near the back. He released July from his Pokéball to his desk, and the Togepi waddled up to his arms to cuddle. He listened to Mr. Gibson's instructions with increasing concern. He wasn't sure about training July; the tiny Pokémon was so clumsy, he didn't know how well of a battler he could be.

He picked up July in his arms and raised him to eye level. "What do you think, July?" In return, July simply grinned and squirmed his arms and legs. Felix put him down and returned his eyes to the front.

"Because they are so little, we will only be testing their power. Not battling it" Mr Gibson said, Winter breathed a sigh of relief.

She walked out onto the battle area and put Mari on the ground. "Alright Mari, let's do this" She said.

"Alright, Use Water Gun!" Winter exclaimed. Mari shot a ball of water straight up into the air, but what goes up must come down. Mari was soaked by her own move. "Try... Bubble!" Winter said. Mari shot a current of bubbles shooting around the classroom, Winter laughed. Mari was a little bit clumsy when it came to moves.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Luca sat down in the spot he was in yesterday. Professor Cedar spoke once everyone had taken a seat.
"Welcome and Good Morning Students! Today, we are going to be researching about your newest pokemon, Most of you have either caught a pokemon or hatched the egg from Care Class so get to work and please record everything down, if you haven't got a new pokemon with you come with me for a "special" activity," Professor Cedar said. 3 students in Fotia stood up because there eggs had not hatched and they didn't catch any new pokemon. Luca sent out Aquamarine. Luca rushed over to the Pokedex's and recorded what the information was.

Last edited:
After a while, Mari had managed a few moves, but she was exhausted now. Winter quickly scooped up Mari and went over to Mr Gibson. "Mari is very tired, I don't think I should continue training with her" Winter said. ""That's fine, you can train some of your other Pokemon if you like" Mr Gibson said. Winter called out Sylveo and began to do some training with her, Mari slept on the desk.

Felix had learned that July didn't really have any damaging moves quite yet, oddly enough. From what he could tell, he knew Growl and Charm, but as they trained, hee could see July's paws (hands?) glow slightly with a warm, white light. The light didn't seem to do anything quite yet, but he still tried to guess at what move that light could be the beginning of.

Felix looked at cu who smiled at talked to de they wanted to battle each other Felix nodded "but cu be careful" he said smiling warmly cu and de walked to a empty space cu held he bone and de looked at cu he ran at cu, cu used one rush and de used headbutt Cleo smiled at they two fighting

Winter returned Sylvan and walked over to Mr Gibson, who allowed her to leave class early. It was 10 minutes until their next class and she needed to get ready. Winter put on a gold and silver dress with a black bow in her hair. She then healed Mari and Sylvan and headed towards performance class.

Cu had gone flying from the headbutt, he picked himself and walked to Cleo, who smiled and picked him up he walked over to mr Gibson who said he could, too, could leave early he got into his lab coat and gave de one he looked at cu and smiled "what are you gonna look like" he asked

Jake sighed, tapping his fingers on his table. It hadn't taken him long to look up and record the information about Xavier. This kind of learning to so boring, Jake thought to himself, I'd rather be doing something hands-on. Xavier was to the right of Jake, still practicing floating Jake's pencil. At least he had something to do. Exasperated, Jake began to stroke the little bird as he watched the clock, waiting for his next class.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~​

After 20 agonizing minutes, Jake final watched the clock's hand reach 11:30. Jumping from his seat, the young trainer scooped up his belongings, placed Xavier on his head, and dashed to care class. Jake smiled to himself. The day was going well so far. He had hardly stuttered at all today, and hadn't had to interact with many students. Humming happily, Jake stepped into the care classroom, taking a seat at the back of the room, away from everyone else.

"Hello everyone!" Jasmine smiled at her class. "Today we will be studying how to remove status ailments from your Pokemon outside of battle." She began to move around the room, handing out little kits with an assortment of care tools such as medicine, brushes, combs. "These kits are yours to keep, and we will be using them a lot in the classes to come. For today, however, all we will need in the medicine." Jasmine picked up a small cotton ball with tweezers and gently dipped it in the medicine. "I won't be demonstrating on a Pokemon, as that will be your assignment for tomorrow. For today, please take notes as I describe the techniques for curing various illnesses."

Jake groaned as he pulled out a notebook. Xavier continued to practice levitating the pencil, completely enthralled by the task he had been given so many classes ago. Chuckling at the little bird's determination to continue practicing, Jake settled in for a long class of note taking.

Winter grinned as she showed Mari her outfit. Mari had a little white bow on the top of her head, with a jewel in the middle. Winter went over to a mat and began to practise her routine,teaching Mari at the same time. She heard the doors open and in came Lola, Lola smiled and then went over to set up her things.