• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn Trainer Academy

Winter cradled the tiny Azurill in her arms. "Her name is Mari" Winter said softly. Mari snuggled against Winter's arm, she acted like Winter was her mother. Winter looked at Luca and Cleo, she bet they couldn't wait for their eggs to hatch. "I'm going to go up to LilyCove, I have a few things to buy" She said.

Cleo smiled at winter "i Need to get some more clothes I left mine at unova" he said embarrassed he blushed and de ran back to sylveon and smiled he attempted to tell her that they where going to lily cove by saying "de deino deino de de"

"Well why don't we both go to LilyCove, then we'll come back before battling" Winter said. She pulled on her coat and cradled Mari. She returned Sylveon as she didnt have anything kind of coat for Sylveon.

Winter walked up the large hill, it was very cold outside. Mari was shivering so Winter put her in the pocket of her coat. Winter could see LilyCove up ahead, when they arrived, Winter went straight into the warm clothing store. She needed to buy a coat for Sylveon and a beanie for Mari.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Luca watched Winter and the guy enter the Lilycove. Luca wondered about battling class. Who would he battle? Was it like a Round Robin or a Tournament? Luca then realised he had some intel one of the Chari members, Winter as he knew her pokemon was a Sylveon and Mari but Winter knew that Luca had Lull so it wasn't really helpful. Luca walked into the shopping district of the market, buying some Pokeblocks for Lull and some accesories like small glasses and some ribbons for performance purposes.
"If I am going to fail at any subject, it's performance, better learn some more," Luca said to himself. Luca then sat on a bench in the shopping district, organising his new items.

Eventually, Winter found a nice white beanie for Mari and a dark purple coat for Sylveon. She released Sylveon and put the coat on her, "You look great Sylveon!" She exclaimed. Winter then gently lifted Mari out of her coat and put her on the counter, she pulled out the beanie and fitted it on her head. Mari looked confused, but warm. Winter thought about what else she could need, maybe a potion or two for battling. She quickly walked over to the market and bought some potions. She checked the time, she only had about 20 minutes until the combined battling class. Winter quickly picked up her things and ran off in the direction of the academy.

Felix glanced at the clock on the wall, and shut his book to put back on the shelf. He looked back over his notes, which had evolved into battle and performance ideas. "Ready for class, Fae?" He asked his partner. Fae barked in agreement. Felix chuckled and held his egg close to his chest, walking towards the battling classroom again. Faintly, he felt a tiny kick against the egg's shell and grinned, knowing that he'd have another friend very soon.

Cleo walked to battle class after buying his new clothes that he had thrown on his bed as he closed the door the egg started to glow he ran in as the egg hatched "oh my... yes" he said to himself the egg slowly hatched

Winter walked into her room, she placed the stuff she had bought and continued on her way to battling class. She could see a bright glow coming from Cleo's room, she grinned, his egg must be hatching. She kept walking, Cleo should get to see his Pokemon first, and besides, she would see the Pokemon in battling class. Winter then gasped as she remembered that she had never actually caught Mari, she face palmed and then brought out a pokeball. She gently tapped it against Mari's head.

Click!

Winter glanced at the time, she released Mari and cradled her in her arms. She was Definitley late for battling class now. Winter ran down the hall and into the classroom, a few students were already there. She quickly sat down and placed Mari on her desk.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Luca ran into the classroom, hoping he wasn't late. He sat at the front of the classroom like he usually did. Luca sent out Lull and placed him on the desk. Luca then put a small, Light blue Tiara on Lull's tallest Fungi. It made Lull feel Royal and important. Luca and Lull hoped they could win their battles.

The egg had a small gap in the top and from it periced a small bone he smiled and the egg had almost completely broken in the top. He looked in the egg and there was a tiny cubone he smiled and picked it up "it's ok little guy" Cleo said as the cubone started to cry "I'm gonna name you bone cu" he said holding him. Cleo picked up a pokeball and tapped his head
Click!
He made his way to the joint battling class while cradling cu

Professor Cedar and Mr Gibson walked into the room. "Alright everybody!" Professor Cedar said, "Welcome to the joint battling class!" Professor Cedar walked around the room, looking at everyone's Pokemon. "So, we're pairing everybody up together to battle one another" Mr Gibson said. He walke over to his desk and picked up a sheet of paper. "Cleo, you will be battling Luca. Felix, you will be battling Winter" He said.

Winter looked around the room for Felix, she was sure that was the boy wig the Vulpix. She spotted him at a desk across the other side of the room. She picked up Mari and started to walk over to him.

Felix turned and looked for his partner, who he was pretty sure was the Chari girl from before. "Looks like we're..." He paused, and after a moment, noticed something out of place. He realized Winter was holding a tiny blue Pokémon in her arms, one that he'd never seen before. "Oh, wow!" He marveled. "Did your egg hatch?"

Cleo sighed because he wanted to battle winter but he got on with it and started to look for "Luca" he eventually found the boy that was lost earlier that day "hey do you know where I can find Luca"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Cleo, The guy Winter was with right?" Luca said as he ran around the place trying to find him with Lull trailing behind him.
"I'm Luca," Luca said to Cleo. "Are you ready to battle?" Luca asked. Lull jumped in front of Luca and got into a battling stance.

"Yeah, this is Mari" Winter said. She pulled a pokeball out of her bag and threw it into the air, out came Sylveon. "I'm guessing you're going to use Fae?" Winter said.

"Yeah," Felix replied, and Fae stepped up with a look of determination. They'd been practicing a little with her Fire-breathing, so the Vulpix was feeling pretty confident. "My egg hasn't hatched yet, so I'm counting on her. Ready?"

Cleo smiled and sent out de, cu then poked him with the bone and then pointed at de "you want to battle" cu nodded "ok" he said. De stepped back and Cu walked over Cleo walked over to Luca "hey can you go easy on him, he's just a hatchling" he whispered

"I'm ready!" Winter said with determination. "You can have the first move"

Mari watched from a nearby table. She loved being free from the egg. She looked around at all the other Pokemon in the room, she could see a deino, a morelull and so much more. Mari was very curious and wanted to go meet them.

Felix nodded, placing his egg on the table beside Mari. "Alright Fae," he said. He didn't think that they had any type-advantaged moves against a Fairy-type, so he decided to go with a status move first. "Confuse Ray!" Fae's eyes glowed a deep purple, and a beam of the same color rushed toward Sylveon.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"I'll try, Lull use Moonblast!" Luca yelled. Luca was heated up and wanted to win but this was the Cubone's first battle so it was kind of hard to make it close for Luca anyway. He had a quick look at everyone else. They were all starting there battles as well.

"Sylveon! Try and stop it with your ribbons!" Winter said. Sylveon extended her ribbons forward, clashing them into the deep purple light. Sylveon managed to stop the confuse Ray from hitting her entirely, but she was a little bit confused. "Sylveon, use Swift!" Winter cried.

Alex, and Arrow began barreling toward the class. They were late for battling class. Pretty late. Alex burst through the door, only to land face first on the ground. Arrow fluttered sound his trainer as he got up. Noticing the fact that the other trainers were already beginning to battle, he gave a moan. "Im late and I miss the chance to battle," he complained slumping back to the floor, along with Arrow. "Fletch."

Professor Cedar noticed the late student's attitude and cried out, "Anyone not battling right now. We got a late one." He shouted. Alex perked up a little, after hearing this, and waited for a response.

Fae looked up at the late student, too distracted to dodge the Swift. The attack hit her in the chest and she panted, winded. "You're alright," Felix soothed. "Use Ember!" Fae spit out the hot flames as asked, this time running towards her opponent to get a better shot.

Sylveon got hit in the side by the ember and fell to the floor. "You're alright, be strong" Winter said. Sylveon jumped back up again, ready to battle. "Alright, Use Moonblast!" Winter exclaimed. Sylveon conjured up a ball of light pink light and fired it at Fae, praying it would hit.

Felix knew that Fae didn't have enough natural speed to escape, so he said, "use Quick Attack to dodge it!" Fae was prepared this time, and sent all of her energy to her paws. She narrowly missed the Moonblast attack and used another Quick Attack directly on Sylveon. Felix realized what she was doing with a little worry. "Stay away from those ribbons!" He reminded the Vulpix.

Sylveon extended her ribbons, trying to catch Fae with them. But she didn't manage to trap Fae. Sylveon slammed to the ground from the quick attack, she slowly got back up and waited for Winters orders. "Now use Swift!" Winter cried. Sylveon leapt into the air and did a flip, causing several stars to appear and shoot themselves at Fae.

Fae was too close to dodge in time, so the attack knocked her to the ground again. They were powerful attacks, most likely beyond her level, so their strategy needed to focus on defense and long-range. "Back up!" Felix called, and Fae did so, although a little slow from her damage. "Hit her with another Ember!" His partner did so, the flames becoming less scattered and more of a collective attack.

"I'll battle the kid Professor," Piped up a voice from the crowd. A boy with white hair, greased back stepped forward. "My name is Marcus, and I accept." Alex nodded and they ran to he ears open battlefield.

"I know you use Flying types, so here is my Pokemon, Sneasal!" Marcus said tossing out a pokeball flashing an evil grin.

"Crud, tht means Axel won't be able to do much. I guess I'm going with Arrow," Alex thought to himself. "Go Arrow!" Alex shouted beginning the match.

The flames hit Sylveon full on, she crashed to the ground, panting. "I believe in you Sylveon, you can do it" Winter said. Sylveon once again slowly got back up. "Alright! Use MoonBlast!" Winter exclaimed. Sylveon conjured up a bigger ball of pink light and threw it as hard as she could at Fae, she then slumped to the ground, she was exhausted.

"Dodge it, Fae!" Felix cried, but the Vulpix wasn't fast enough. The Moonblast hit her too, sending her flying a few paces back with a yelp. She laid there for a few moments, dazed, before trying to stand again, but Felix held up both hands in front of himself in a surrendering gesture. "Alright, we forfeit," he conceded to his opponents. "I think Fae's just about out of energy."

"Same with me" Winter said, looking down at Sylveon. "I guess we'll call it a draw then" She said. Winter grabbed Sylveon's pokeball and returned her. She then walked over to the table and picked up Mari.
"Alright everyone, when you finish your battle, come and tell me. Then you can go to dinner in the grand hall" Mr Gibson announced. Winter walked over to him and told him that she had finished, he then nodded for her to leave.

Winter gasped as she entered the Grand Hall, it was full of tables of food. She rushed down the steps and to the table closest to her. She realised she still needed to find out some information about Mari. She gave her a green pokepuff, but Mari shook her head. She tried a bunch of different coloured pokepuffs but Mari shook her head to all of them. Winter was confused, then she looked over at a table and saw a tray filled with pokeblocks. She gave Mark a few pokeblocks, Mari loved them. Winter wrote down everything that she knew about Mari so far. Then, she picked up some food and started to eat.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Lull finish this with energy ball!"
"Lull Morelull!!"
People were finishing there battles but Luca didn't want to leave it there. He found leaving it as a draw was dumb unless both Pokemon actually fainted.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Lull was hit by bone rush due to the fact that Lull is a very slow pokemon but it didn't do much damage because Cubone was tired.
"Moonblast!" Luca yelled.
"Lull!!!" Lull Screamed as it used Moonblast.

The moonblast landed cu fell to the ground Cleo walked over to him "you ok little guy" cu nodded and climbed into cleos hands Cleo walked to Luca "good battle"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Yes good battle," Luca said. Luca didn't feel like it was a proper win though. Luca wasn't sure as it was Cu's first battle and Lull had battled lots of times before.
Luca ran into the Grand Hall and ran to the Pokeblock table, feeding Lull some Pink and Green Pokeblocks as Luca found out that they were Lull's favourite. Luca then rushed over to the Poffin Table, The Pokepuff Table and The Pokebean table.
"There is so much different kind of Pokemon Food and each of them are from a different region!" Luca said to himself.

After eating her dinner, Winter went back to the performance room. She put on a gold and white dress. She gave Mari a little silver crown and Sylveon a silver crown. She went over to the mat holding Mari, Sylveon gently lifted Winter into the air. Mari was frightened at first but then she gradually became comfortable. Winter held onto Mari tight as Sylveon twirled them around in the air. Winter then lifted Mari up over her head, Mari was amazed, so this was what it was like to perform.

Felix himself skipped dinner grabbed one of ever pokeblocks snd pokepuffs he walked past the performance room to go to his room. He poked his head in and smiled he stood at the door watching winter preform

After practising with Mari for a bit, Winter decided to go to bed. She saw Cleo at the door. "If you want, tomorrow I can teach you a bit about performance" She said, "Anyway, goodnight." Winter then walked off to her room. She slept with Mari in her arms and Sylveon in her basket, she had had an amazing first day at the academy and she couldn't wait for tomorrow.