• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn Trainer Academy

It took a moment or two for Zeypher to realize what was happening. Two of the students had gotten up and left, while the others stayed. Confused, he glanced around the room at the other students, trying to discern why the two had left. It was then that his eyes fell on the clock. 12:45. Jake's heart leapt into his throat as he checked his schedule. He wasn't supposed to be here. His face felt like it was on fire as he stood up with a jolt. Picking up his egg, and cradling it in his arms, he turned to face the Chari trainer who had offered him a seat.

"Nice to meet you Felix see you later bye!"

Quick as a flash, Jake dashed out the door, making his way to his Performance class. Spotting the two students who left him behind approaching the stage, Jake called out.

"H-Hey! Why did you guys just leave me there?"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Luca noticed Jake running up. He looked like someone who was in Chari. It took him a few seconds to realise what happened.
"Oh sorry. I thought you were in Chari because you weren't in any of our other classes. I'm Luca," Luca said. Luca then entered the Performing Class with the egg safe in his backpack. The teacher stood on the stage.
"Hello Fotia, i'm Lola, your Performance Teacher, Today, i'm going to see how you can dress up yourself and your pokemon so First, go into the Change rooms and put an outfit on, We have clothes that you can wear. Once you've done that go dress your pokemon, I can't wait to see what you and your pokemon look like!" Lola Exclaimed. Luca grinned and walked into the change room.

Cleo held the egg and felt joy when he saw how happy winter was he held the Pokemon would be either rock or a fire type he couldn't be sure he smiled at winter he felt a felt a light tap on the egg

After a while of learning, class was over. Winter picked up her backpack and put the egg inside, she notice the egg's details. There were blue swirls with black splotches, she wondered what on earth it could be.

Winter walked to her room and sat down at her desk, she had learned so much today. She put on a coat and went to the library, she wanted to find out how to raise a Pokemon egg.

Cleo followed winter to the library "do you want me to help" he asked with a caring smiling he sat down and looked at a copy of egg mantinace he. De comforted the egg loving the warth

"Sure" Winter said, she picked up a book on Pokemon eggs and baby Pokemon.

Pokemon eggs don't need much, they just need to be kept warm. You should take them everywhere you go, as they can hatch at anytime and run away. Baby Pokemon are more difficult to take care of than regular Pokemon, they need extra care. Baby Pokemon often think the first thing they see is their mother.

Winter liked the idea of a baby Pokemon, Sylveon was her Pokemon and they were very close, but Sylveon had been given to her when Sylveon was about 7. They got along well, but Sylveon still remembered her old owner, and would sometimes compare Winter to him. Winter wondered if she could bond more with the Pokemon she hatched.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Luca ran out of the dressing room wearing a Black Suit with a Mushroom Attachment on his collar. He then ran into the Pokemon Styling rooms, Dressing Lull up a bit, placing a small, white cloche hat with a pink ribbon on its tallest fungi and placing purple ribbons around Lull's other Fungi. When Luca walked out. Lola nodded.
"So your going formal? I like it!" Lola exclaimed. Luca blushed a bit.
Luca was thinking of other ways for him to perform when the bell rung.
Luca got undressed and took of Lull's accessories and returned her.
Luca had a break and decided to use some of that time to find a book on how to treat eggs well. His egg, like all the other eggs, looked different. It was light blue with a white Ribbon like line around the center of the egg. Luca went to the library where he saw some of the Chari students. Luca found a book and sat on his own, reading the book with his egg next to him.

When they were released for their free period, Felix headed back to his dorm, egg in his arms and Fae trotting at his ankles, though the Vulpix did seem a little put out that her usual "spot" was taken. When they arrived at the room, Felix emptied out his bag and wrapped the egg in a small blanket; as he worked, he remembered a time when he cared for Fae as an egg. Hers had emitted much more heat, but he knew that they needed to stay as warm as possible, which would be difficult in cool weather like this.

When the egg was wrapped snugly, he eased it into the bag carefully and placed it over his shoulder. Baby Pokémon or not, he needed to go shopping, and he was hesitant to keep the egg out in the open while he was outside. The trio trekked out of the academy and down the hill, arriving to the shopping district in minutes. Along the way, Fae had whined to be picked up, and Felix had, of course, obliged. "You know," he told her with a grin. "If you ever choose to evolve, I won't be able to carry you anymore, Princess."

When they walked into the Department Store, Felix looked around in awe. He saw what seemed like infinite possibilities for people and Pokemon alike, from clothing to battle items to food. In fact, he felt a little out of place with his worn clothes, still burnt slightly in places. He scurried over to the clothing section in excitement, looking through the options available.

Cleo smiled at winter and continued to read his book "hey you found any info on raising a egg" he asked blushing, he looked at de of whom had walked over to sylveon and sat down next to her

"Well, apparently they need to be kept warm." Winter said, taking off her backpack. She gently pulled the egg out and sat it on her lap, it was pretty warm already. She looked at the details, blue wave looking swirls with black lines, it was beautiful. Sylveon smiled softly and gently stroked the egg.

Cleo looked at the egg "I love the coulors it's pretty" he said smiling "just like you" he said under his breath. De smiled sylveon and rolled his leg over to her and sat with it "de deino de-ino" he said to her

"Show me your egg" Winter said, wondering what Cleo's egg would look like. Sylveon trotted over to De, gently tipping him with her ribbons. She then ran away as fast as she could, starting a game of tip.

"Syl! Sylveon!"

Cleo bent over and picked up the egg from next to de the blue swirls with red dot melted together perfectly he place it on the table "this is my egg" he said smiling at her. De looked at sylveon and smiled getting up and chasing after her he smiled and stumbled onto his face de then started to cry a little

Felix stepped out of the changing room with several items draped over his arms. Fae looked up at him as he exited, an accessory hanging from her teeth. Felix reached down and took it gently, turning it over in his hands. It was a gold-colored tiara with green glass gems embedded into it. He put the tiara on Fae's head, and the Vulpix beamed. "Looks good," Felix chuckled, removing the accessory again. "I'll pay for it, and then you can have it, okay?"

They went to the front counter and he paid for their things; he had not only gotten new, themed performance gear, but he'd also gotten some much-needed casual clothes as well, along with some themed accessories for his partner. Needless to say, after all of his compulsive purchases, his budget was essentially shot. He'd been told, more than once, that he had an "overdeveloped feminine side," and he had to consider that description for a moment. Once everything was bagged, they began walking back to the Academy. He felt the heat emanating from the egg at his back, and he smiled to himself; his idea was working just fine.

When they reached his room, he put the shopping bags down first before carefully removing the egg from his backpack, though keeping it partially covered by the blanket. He still had a bit before his next class, which would be a combination class with Fotia. He remembered one of his assignments, and realized that he still needed to read up a bit on Vulpix's natural abilities. He figured that he could check out a book from the library on Fire-types, so he changed into one of his new outfits and left, taking the egg in his arms. When he arrived, he noticed three others there already. He grinned at the scene. "Am I interrupting?"

"Not at all!" Winter said, "We were just doing some research on our eggs." Sylveon walked back over to De and stroked him gently. "Sylveon Syl" She said, reassuring him that he would be alright. "Can I see your egg... Uhhh... Felix?" Winter said, hoping the name was right.

De lifted his head with teary eyes, he smiled at her still crying a little "de de de ino" he said thanking her for the help. De put his hand on sylveons paw accendntaly he quickly pulled his paw away embarresed

"Sure," Felix replied with a smile, holding out his egg. The shell was an off-white color, with odd red and blue shapes surrounding it. "What about you guys? Any guesses?"

"I have no idea, I've never seen anything like it" Winter said, showing Felix her egg. "Any guesses on mine?" She asked. Winter gasped as she leaned kn closer to her egg, the tiniest little crack had appeared. It wasn't getting any bigger, but it was still progress.

"Hey, it looks like we'll get to find out soon," Felix said with a laugh. "I don't know if you want me to guess on yours, though. I thought Fae was gonna be a Ponyta."

Winter laughed, "Well, a ponyta is pretty close" She said. Sylveon ran around in circles around De, grinning. This academy was pretty fun so far. Winter looked down at the egg, it seemed almost ready to hatch. She felt a large thump on her hand, it didn't feel like a foot or an arm. She wondered what it was.

De blushed at looked at sylveon and looked down. Cleo looked at winter realising his hand was on hers he pulled his hand away and blushed "so-sorry" he stammered

Felix snickered, but caught himself after a moment. "Anyway, I came here for a book... uh," he paused, looking around at the numerous volumes. He hadn't been one to visit libraries often willingly, so he wasn't quite sure where to start.

He scanned the shelves, looking for anything positive. Pokeblock recipes... he went to another shelf. Vogue Vivillon: Fashion Trends of People and Pokemon. Next bookcase. Finally, he picked up an encyclopedia volume titled Bulbapedia: Volume 9, T-Z in triumph.

During his free time, Alex wandered around, until he was deep within the forest. "Where are we, Arrow?" He asked his Fletchling. "Fletchling," Arrow said, giving a shrug.
"Okay! Let's explore!" Alex exclaimed, running deeper into the forest.

After a while, Arrow and Alex reached a side of a cliff. He looked up and saw a Noibat, flying high.
"Arrow, look, a Noibat. It's a Flying and Dragon Type! The Perfect Pokemon to catch!" Alex exclaimed. "Arrow hit the skies and use Peck!" Arrow dove into the sky and charged at the Noibat with it's beak. Arrow struck his left side causing the Noibat to turn into a spiral towards the ground. "Go Pokeball!" Alex \shouted, tossing a pokeball at the Noibat, successfully catching it. He grabbed the Pokeball. "Oh yeah! We got em!"

Last edited:
Winter stood up and walked over to the bookshelf, after a while she found Bulbapedia: Volume 8, K-S.
She flipped through the book until she found information on Sylveon, it's only known ability was Cute Charm. Winter quickly scribbled that down in her notepad. She already knew what Sylveon liked to do and what she liked to eat. Sylveon loved performing and her favourite food was pokepuffs, Winter scribbled that down in her notepad too.

Cleo smiled at winter and said "I think I'm going back to my dorm for bit" he said obvious tiredness in his voice he watch de play with sylveon "hey is it ok if de stays with you an sylveon he looks like he's having the tim of his life" he asked winter

"See you," Felix called, cracking open the book and looking for a specific page. "Don't forget that we've got class with Fotia in a bit." He finally found the page he was looking for, and began to jot down notes about Fae's species. Ability: Most likely Flash Fire, he wrote, also adding a list of some interesting moves that most Vulpix could learn later on.

He starred some moves, like Fire Spin and Will-o-Wisp, that he figured might be interesting to use in a performance. He spotted one of the Fotia students from his peripheral vision, and wondered if he too was studying, or reading for pleasure. He couldn't really tell from here.

"Sure, Sylveon and I are going to practise our performance for next week, so De can tag along" Winter said. She walked out of the library and down the hall, she entered the performance room. It was completely empty. Winter walked over to the mat with Sylveon, Sylveon lifted Wibter into the air with her ribbons. Winter was still wobbly, but she was making progress, Sylveon started to gently bob the ribbons up and down. Winter lost her balance a few times but eventually got the hang of it.

Winter's Pokemon egg started to glow, the Pokemon wanted to get out and fast. The Pokemon was only small, but was making progress on cracking the egg open. The Pokemon desperately longed to see the world, especially his trainer.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Luca quietly read as the Chari students talked. He was going to leave when he saw a faint light blue light. Luca checked his egg and realised it was someone else's egg or a pokemon was evolving. Luca remembered his first pokemon hatching out of his egg, he only got it the day before from his brother. Luca placed his egg into his bag and ran over to the performance room to see what was going on.

Winter glanced over at her egg, and gasped when she saw it glowing. She quickly jumped off of the mat and ran over to it, the glow was faint but still a glow. It wasn't hatching yet, but it would hatch very soon. She saw a boy walk into the performance room, she didn't recognise him so he must be Fotia.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Luca ran to a girls egg when he saw it glowing and looking like it would hatch at any moment
"Do you know what Pokemon it will hatch into?" Luca asked the girl because he read in a book that sometimes, you can tell what Pokemon can hatch out of the egg because of the pattern on the egg and other characteristics.

"I have no idea, I looked at some egg patterns from a book. But so many of them looked so similar" Winter said. She then realised she hadn't even introduced herself yet, "I'm Winter and this is Sylveon" She said. Winter picked up the egg and looked at it's details, "I think I'm going to call you... Marin..." She muttered.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Nice to meet you, I'm Luca and this is my partner Lull," Luca exclaimed while sending out Lull.
"More Morelull!" Lull exclaimed. Luca examined his egg. It was different to Winter's egg and Luca's egg was slightly smaller in size.
Luca placed his egg back inside his bag and looked at Winter's egg. Luca hoped he could see it hatch.

"It looks like my egg is almost ready to hatch" Winter said, grinning. The egg was glowing brighter and brighter. Another crack formed right down the middle of the egg, Winter gasped.

The Pokemon inside the egg was beating at the walls as hard as she could. She was almost out.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Luca was excited to see the Pokemon inside the egg however he returned Lull and left the room first and stood in the hallway so the pokemon couldn't see Luca and think that he was the Pokemon's trainer. He waited for Winter to say what Pokemon had hatched from the egg.

Winter stood in front if the egg so the others couldn't see what Pokemon hatched. She wanted to make it a surprise for them. The egg glowed brighter and brighter until it suddenly cracked open.

An adorable little Azurill blinked open her eyes and looked up at Winter. Winter smiled and cradled the Azurill in her arms. "It's an Azurill!" She called to the others.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Luca rushed over when he heard Azurill. Luca liked Azurill because he considered them cute.
"I can't wait for my egg to hatch now!" Luca exclaimed. He knew it would help Luca a lot in learning how to become a better trainer. Luca wondered if his Pokemon would be from Hoenn like Azurill.