• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hoenn Trainer Academy

Winter smiled at Sylveon, De and Cleo. "Well I think De's pretty great what about Sylveon?" Winter said. The main thing Sylveon needed working on was attack and Defense.

Cleo smiled "she good at making sure there's no where to run so based of that is you can just work on using the ribbons as defence it will be perfect" he said showing his extremely geeky side. De looked at sylveon and asked "deino de de" seemingly meaning can you put me down

"Well I think we're finished!" Winter said. She walked over to Mr Gibson, "We've finished our training" She said.

"That's great you two, the next class starts in a few minutes so have an early mark" Mr Gibson said, smiling.

Winter pulled out an apple from her bag and a pokepuff. She tossed the pokepuff to Sylveon who grabbed it with her ribbons. "Do you have any food?" She asked Cleo.

Cleo rumaged though his back and then faceplamed "I left my or well de's poke puff in me and Felix's room" he said embarresed he bent over to de "sorry left our food in our room"

"It's alright, I have extra" She said, tossing Cleo an apple and de a pokepuff. "I think our next class is performance, so I'm gonna go get my performance gear on" Winter said.

Winter quickly ran to her room and into the wardrobe. She picked out a blue and white dress and put it on. It had silver lace covering the top half with white and blue silk covering the bottom. Underneath it all was a nice blue fabric. Winter quickly rushed back out to Cleo and smiled, she pulled a flower out of her bag and put it on Sylveon's head.

"Nice job," Felix called loudly to his battling partner. Fae returned to his side, tails swishing back and forth in excitement. Tepig stood with a sort of shocked expression, like it was expecting more of a fight. "Your Tepig's got great Attack."

"Thanks," the kid rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Your Vulpix was pretty good too-" suddenly, a fire attack came straight for Felix's legs. He didn't have time to figure out which kind, because as soon as he saw flames he ducked to the side. The attack hit Fae, though, but when the flames cleared she only looked angry. Flames began to leak from her mouth, too, and she looked prepared to attack.

"Fae, no!" Felix cried, scooping up the Vulpix. Stupid move, yeah, but he panicked. Her fur was still crackling with embers, which burned his skin and clothes a little, but he held tight. The other student picked up his Tepig in horror, chastising it for attacking after the practice was over and apologizing profusely. Felix laughed uneasily and said, "it's alright, he's just an eager battler. He's definitely gonna be a winner someday. Besides, she's alright, see?"

Fae still looked peeved, but it was true that the attack hadn't harmed anything but her pride. They went up to Mr. Gibson, who scribbled some things on a clipboard. "Nice job, but you guys should work on bonding with your Pokémon; the more they respect you, the more they'll listen to you."

"Thanks" Winter said, blushing a little. She sat down at a table and brought Sylveon onto her lap. She stroked her gently.

"Sylveon Syl"

Felix checked his schedule and saw that he had a Performance class up next. He thanked Mr. Gibson and hurried to his room to change, throwing on his old tux without any real care. He scooped up Fae in his arms and walked to his next class, adjusting his dark green tie with some difficulty.

He walked into the room and looked around in awe. It was large, with a wide, U-shaped table surrounding an empty space with a fancy Pokeball design decorating the floor. The mouth of the "U" was facing the back of the room, where a wooden desk was sitting with a blackboard behind it. He sat down at the table beside some other students who were already there.

A middle-aged woman sat at the desk, a Lilligant beside her. "Good morning!" She said cheerfully, voice carrying through the room easily. "Come in, take a seat anywhere at the table! My name is Lola Aspen, and I'll be your teacher for this course." She walked around the inside of the U-table, setting down notebooks of various colors containing unlined paper.

"For now, we're going to be designing looks for your Pokémon: accessories, clothing, Seals... you name it! Don't forget to keep your own outfit in mind, too; your Pokémon won't be the only ones judged. These notebooks are to record your ideas.

"We have a number of accessories here for you to borrow and use, but if you want something that you don't see here, we're very fortunate to live near the shopping district!"

Felix grinned at his roommate. "Sure! I need some stuff too, since I left most of my clothes back in Johto," he said, fidgeting with his worn tie again. "We've got free time in a few hours, I think. Wanna go then?"

Winter walked into the classroom, it was amazing. There was a huge u shaped table with a blackboard. On the other side of the classroom there were trampolines, bars and so many amazing things. There were racks of costumes, she gasped as she saw the teacher. Lola Aspen?! The worldwide contest superstar! And her Lilligant as well! "Hello... I-I'm Winter, I'm a huge fan!" Winter stuttered.

"I'm so glad to meet you!" Lola said, "Your Sylveon is adorable!"
"T-thank you!" Winter stammered.
"Now everybody! Choose a booth to go into, you have 15 minutes to style your Pokemon. Then I will give you some tips!" Lola said.

Winter ran over to a light blue booth and entered, there was so much makeup!

Cleo had quickly bought some clothing, a relatively clean lab coat, he didn't know why it just felt right he got to the performance class just in time and walked over to a dark green booth which had everything he needed

Felix rushed into a red booth, taking a look around at all the supplies to use. His mind blanked with all the options, and only fifteen minutes to use them! Fae sniffed at the different accessories in interest, too.

He picked up a white scarf from the rack and draped it around Fae's shoulders, so that it hung down slightly without impeding movement. He also dusted a light amount of glitter in her fur and tails, making her sneeze. "Sorry," he chuckled.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Luca was finishing up his report on Lull. Lull was enjoying being looked at and examined. The bell rung and Luca hurried to Pokemon Care Class. Luca was intrigued at what type of 'care' would be in here. Luca sat at the front of the room like he did in Research class.
"Hello Fotia! I'm Jasmine and i'll be your Pokemon Care Teacher," Jasmine said with a big smile on her face. Luca wasn't as interested in Care Class as Battling Class right now. Battling was his favourite however they just arrived in the room so Luca thought it might end up better than he thought.

Winter was amazed at everything that was in the booth. She quickly set to work, she only had 15 minutes. She pulled out some blue powder and started to paint Sylveon's back, she was drawing a kind of coat. The coat matched Winter's dress, it was blue and white with some silver bits. It was a little wonky, but Winter thought she had done a good job.

"Alright everyone!" Lola called, "Time is UP!"

Winter nervously walked out of her booth with Sylveon, what if Lola judged her?! What if she told everybody how bad Winter was?! Lola walked over to winter and Sylveon and said...

"That looks amazing you two! Try next time to make it more detailed and straight" Lola said, smiling. Winter breathed a sigh of relief, Lola had liked it!

Lola walked by De and bent down, "Quite a sciency look, I like it!" Lola said. "Alright everyone! We're going to now work on some skills" Lola said, "You can work on anything!"
She walked over to the trampoline, bars and mats, "You can practise your routines over here" She said. Then Lola walked over to the booths and the runway. "Or you can work on your pokemon's beauty" She said, "Off you go!"

Winter quickly ran over to a huge trampoline while Sylveon rushed over to the bars. Sylveon started to swing from her ribbons, while Winter started to bounce.

Winter hopped off of the trampoline and walked over to Cleo. "Sylveon and I may be good at this... But Pokemon Care is a different story" Winter said. Sylveon and her were not very good at Pokemon care, the Pokemon never seemed to like her. And with riding, she was terrible. She couldn't stay on an easy Skiddo for a second. She was fine at battling and performance, research was okay, but care... No.

Sylveon jumped off of the bar and walked over to de, she began to run around in circles with him.

Cleo smiled at winter "I can't preform I want to but I can't just can't" he said smiling " I can do Pokemon care though it's my talent I'm not the best a riding skiddos but"

"Well it's nearly time for Pokemon care, so I'm gonna make the most out of this free time" Winter said. She ran over to the mat with Sylveon, Sylveon extended her ribbons and wrapped them around Winter's feet. She then lifted Wibger into the air. It was so weird being up in the air, Winter felt all wobbly, but she didn't fall. Pretty soon, Lola told them to pack up.

"Now we have Pokemon care, I'll try and be as good as you are" Winter Said, "Not that it will make any difference, I'm just straight up bad at Pokemon care"

A idea popped into Cleo's head at this moment "I I could help you with Pokemon care... and and you could help me with Pokemon proformance" he said happily. De walked with sylveon and smiled at her

De smiled at sylveon not taking a care in the world, he then tripped and landed on his face he started to cry a little. Cleo smiled "cool" he walked along "I can be better a proforming and get to hang out with winter could it get better" he thought

Felix perked up from where he and Fae were practicing the control of her firebreathing when Lola told them to pack up. "Alright, Fae. How do you feel?" He asked, looking back down at his partner. "Pix! Vulpix!" She yipped in response and jumped into his arms. He laughed and took the scarf from her neck to put back on the rack. She shook some glitter from her fur, and Felix knew he'd never get it out of his hair, clothes, or skin. "We'll get some of our own accessories," he promised her, grabbing his bag from the table.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Luca waited to start their first activity. Finally, Jasmine spoke again.
"Okay class, today we are learning about eggs, Can anyone tell me what they are?" Jasmine asked the class

Jasmine looked at the class and then at her watch "oh it's time for you guys to go to your next class remember to take your eggs you must nurture them until they hatch if you have any questions don't be afraid to asked" she smiled at the clas

Winter started to move on to the next class, she quickly returned Sylveon and started to look for the care classroom. The Fotia Class was still in progress. "Oh sorry, Am I interrupting?" Winter said.

"Not at all!" Jasmine said, "Come sit down, you all need to know this"
Winter walked over to a chair at the back of the classroom and sat down, she gasped as she saw a tray of Pokemon eggs. "Everybody will be receiving a Pokemon egg to take care of" Jasmine said, handing out the eggs. Jasmine carefully placed an egg on Winter's desk. Winter grinned, she was going to get another Pokemon friend!

Cleo smiled de and then at winter and sylveon "this is the kind of stuff I'm good at!" She said happily taking a seat next to winter and jasmine placed a egg in front of him "this as my favourite class when I was a student here" she said with a smile beaming across her face

Felix felt his face heat up with embarassment as he realized that they had walked into class way too early, seeing the Fotia students still seated. Jasmine seemed like a nice woman, though, and let them sit in.

He smiled when an egg was placed in front of each student, and examined his own with interest. It was an ivory white color with strange, oddly shaped markings on the shell. He placed two hands on it, feeling how warm it was to the touch, though he couldn't feel any movement from inside.

Jake burst into the main hall, gasping for air. The moment his boat had landed, the young man had sprinted his way to the school. His hands were on his knees as he panted, trying to catch his breath. That was a MUCH longer run than I had expected! Finally able to breathe, Jake began looking around the room for someone to talk to. It didn't take long for him to notice an older man in an orange jumpsuit.

"E-Excuse me! Hello?" Jake called out the the man, hoping he wasn't just a janitor.

"Hmm? Oh! Hello there young man! Who might you be?" The old man replied with a smile.

"My name is Jake Lashley, I'm enrolled here. My boat was delayed because a massive pod of wailmer were in the way. D-Do you know where I'm to go?" Even when talking to such a harmless looking old man, Jake struggled to avoid stuttering.

"Oh! You're lucky you arrived when you did, show up any later and we may not have accepted you!" The old man smiled again. Something about the smile made Jake feel incredibly safe, like the smile of a grandfather. "I'm Professor Cedar, I finished teaching my class not too long ago. Let's see," Professor Cedar pulled a piece of paper out of a folder he was carrying, "Jake Lashley...Jake Lashley...Ah! Seems like you're with Foita! Here's a schedule, and a map of the school. I believe you should be in care class right about now."

"T-Thank you sir!" Jake politely took the papers from the Professor. After taking a quick look at the map, Jake dropped his things off in his dorm room and began to make his way to care class. The size of the school alone made Jake uncomfortable as he moved through the halls. He made a mental note never to wander the school without his map. Oh. I'm here... Tentatively Jake opened the door, stepping in to see many more trainers than he had expected. His face turned beet red as he adjusted his glasses.

"H-Hello. Sorry if I'm a bit late. Are you all with F-Foita?"

Felix turned back when he heard someone new enter, and saw the newcomer from his spot in the back row. He looked a little nervous, so Felix smiled sheepishly. "Uh, not exactly," he said. "Chari, here. We just kinda came in early." He plucked Fae out of the empty seat beside him and offered it, the Vulpix yipping indignantly.

"O-Oh. Thanks, I guess..." Jake made his way to the back of the class to sit next to the trainer who offered a seat. "So, Chari huh?" I guess that means I'll be battling him eventually... Jake glanced at the little fire fox in the stranger's lap. "So, is that Vulpix yours?"

Felix brightened, stroking his partner's head. "Yeah, this is Fae, and I'm Felix. Nice to meet you!" He replied.

Jasmine stopped in front of Jake's spot, placing a large egg on the surface of the table. "Welcome!" She said pleasantly to the late student. "As an ongoing assignment for this class, I'm going to have you take of a Pokémon egg." Felix peered at the new student's egg, wondering what might be inside.

"Nice to meet Felix. And you, Fae." Jake gave the duo a shaky smile. I wonder if I can let Sigs run around for a bit... He shook his head. Sigs was too big, he'd cause too much trouble. Still, it couldn't hurt to let his partner stretch his legs...

*Thunk*

Jake blinked in surprise at the egg that had been placed in front of him. All he could do was stare openmouthed at the teacher. "Y-You mean raise it? L-Like a parent?" Jake gulped, picking the egg up to feel how heavy it was. "A-Alright, I guess...." Setting the egg in his lap, Jake peered around to see how the others were reacting to the news.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Luca couldn't believe he had to take care of another egg. His starter was in an egg for about 1 day before it hatched so he was excited to care for it as an assignment. Luca waved to Chari and headed to the performer stage with the egg in his hands.

Alex looked at the light teal blue egg in his hands as he walked towards his Performace class. To be perfectly honest, he had mixed emotions about this class. He liked the idea of showing off and performing, but was a little worried it out be too much like Pokemon Showcases. He gave a shrug and headed towards the stage.

Last edited: