• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join (Houseki No Kuni) Land of The Gems! (Discussion)

https://pokecharms.com/threads/houseki-no-kuni-the-land-of-the-gems.21062/
Hello everyone! I made a chat so nothing gets to unorganized. Here are some of the rules

• Rules
    • Pokecharms Rules Must be followed
    • No overpowered characters, they can't kill a lunarian with a simple slash of the sword
    • Stick your gem to the certain job it has, don't let it transition all over the place
    • When you make multiple characters, give them equal (or somewhat equal) spotlight. I also made some PCs to fill in other jobs. If they are unable to receive the biggest amount of spotlight, because we're not there at the time. For example, if we aren't at the medical area, they don't have to be roleplayed with for now.
    • Your gem cannot be already existing in the anime or manga
    • Start with two characters (or more ;)) There is no sensei, just a group of 4 "Council" gems that rule the island, and wear the same robes as Kongo (You must ask me in the discussion to make one)

Here's the character guide

Name: (Has to be based off of a gem.)
    Nickname: (Optional)
    Appearance: (They wear the standard gem uniform, but you can modify some parts of it. Make hair and eye color same as the gem. Rare case, but you may give them another gem addition.)
    Hardness: (Same Hardness of Gem)
    Job:
    Special Abilities: (OPTIONAL, RARE CASE!!! DON'T MAKE IT TOO OVERPOWERED IF YOU DO!)
    Backstory: (Don't go too in depth unless they are over 2000 years old. If they are, go ahead!)

I only have one suggestion. Please do NOT make a gem that is a couple of days old, make them a couple hundred at minimum.

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Name: (Has to be based off of a gem.) Gold
Nickname: (Optional) none
Appearance: (They wear the standard gem uniform, but you can modify some parts of it. Make hair and eye color same as the gem. Rare case, but you may give them another gem addition.) She just changes the color of the uniform to a slightly tanned yellow, her golden hair and eyes often makes people talk to her poorly and make her cook or stuff
Hardness: (Same Hardness of Gem) 4
Job:Blacksmith
Personality: she doesn't talk alot, tho she gets mad often and very easily, she doesn't have many things she likes
Special Abilities: (OPTIONAL, RARE CASE!!! DON'T MAKE IT TOO OVERPOWERED IF YOU DO!) She can mimic/ learn anything she wants tho she will need alot of energy and focus
Backstory: (Don't go too in depth unless they are over 2000 years old. If they are, go ahead!)... he's lived a normal life until now, tho she lives alone

Last edited:
Okay, a few things.

1) Most gems have a feminine figure.
2) Diamond is already a character in the houseki no kuni anime and manga, so you have to change the type of gem.
3) Gems don't eat solid food, here are a few jobs they have.
Fighter, Blacksmith, Tailor, Encyclopedist,
4) Gems can live to over 1000s of years old, and they remain as a late teen/adult female

Finish all of that and you're a-okay

Dead account

Okay, a few things.

1) Most gems have a feminine figure.
2) Diamond is already a character in the houseki no kuni anime and manga, so you have to change the type of gem.
3) Gems don't eat solid food, here are a few jobs they have.
Fighter, Blacksmith, Tailor, Encyclopedist,
4) Gems can live to over 1000s of years old, and they remain as a late teen/adult female

Finish all of that and you're a-okay
Fixed

Few things:

Gold is not a gem, but I still approve of that part. BUT You'll have to change their name to Gold as well, because
You didn't have your job down
All gems live together in Houseki No Kuni. They live on an island with one "temple" in the middle, where they sleep.
You have to put it's hardness in the Moh's hardness scale. In that case, gold is a four.

@Hungry Badass If I were you, look at the wiki, specifically https://houseki-no-kuni.fandom.com/wiki/Gems (Gems) and https://houseki-no-kuni.fandom.com/wiki/The_Land (The Land)

Dead account

Few things:

Gold is not a gem, but I still approve of that part. BUT You'll have to change their name to Gold as well, because
You didn't have your job down
All gems live together in Houseki No Kuni. They live on an island with one "temple" in the middle, where they sleep.
You have to put it's hardness in the Moh's hardness scale. In that case, gold is a four.

@Hungry Badass If I were you, look at the wiki, specifically https://houseki-no-kuni.fandom.com/wiki/Gems (Gems) and https://houseki-no-kuni.fandom.com/wiki/The_Land (The Land)
Read the first one linked,
Put job
Changed name

@Hungry Badass Looks good, I said you do have to make a second character though, and would appreciate it if it were an actual gemstone. Remember, they don't live alone, remember the jobs, and check the wiki for already exhisting gemstones, so you can avoid those.

You cannot respond until you make 2 characters

Dead account

• Name: (Has to be based off of a gem.) Emerald
    Nickname: (Optional) Emy
    Appearance: (They wear the standard gem uniform, but you can modify some parts of it. Make hair and eye color same as the gem. Rare case, but you may give them another gem addition.) With her dark green hair and eyes, the gem uniform is green
    Hardness: 6 (Same Hardness of Gem)
    Job: Fighter
    Personality: She loves making friends, always happy to help she is very talkative
    Special Abilities: (OPTIONAL, RARE CASE!!! DON'T MAKE IT TOO OVERPOWERED IF YOU DO!)
  • Unsual agility
    Backstory: (Don't go too in depth unless they are over 2000 years old. If they are, go ahead!) Lived a normal life until now,

Last edited:
@Hungry Badass the temple where everyone works (besides the fighters) is pretty far from the temple, it would take some time to get there, and probably isn't visible. Also, nobody sells things. They work together as a team. There is no currency in the land. I'll set up my reply, but please edit the post accordingly.

Thank you!