• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

If You Were a Gym Leader

Gym Theme: Non-Type Specific. Pokemon would be the ones that are all scary/monster-like

Gym Location: Halfway Between the Resort and Survival Areas, In the Desert.

My Title: Beta, the Master of Monsters.

Layout: Room 1, A single teleport pad (to room 2) and two other pads. 1 activates a Rockfall trap and the other activates a Confuse Trap. No trainer.
Room 2, Another teleport Pad, another rockfall, another confuse, and a teleport pad to a trainer's room.
Room 3, a trainer and 2 teleport pads 1 goes back to start with all traps reactivated. the other to room 4.
Room 4. Leader's (My) Room

Pokemon: Nidoking Lv: 63 (Poison Jab, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Earthquake)
Feraligatr Lv: 63 (Aqua Tail, Ice Fang, Crunch, Earthquake)
Aggron Lv: 64 (Double Edge, Earthquake, Iron Head, Shadow Claw)
Garchomp Lv: 65 (Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Giga Impact, Flamethrower)
Gyarados Lv: 65 (Aqua Tail, Dragon Pulse, Thunder, Blizzard)
Tyranitar Lv: 66 (Crunch, Dark Pulse, Earthquake, Stone Edge)

Rewards: Terror Badge and TM26 Earthquake (cuz most of my pokemon know it.)

I was actually thinking of making a WiFi gym when i found this.

Gym "Theme"
Ground probably

Gym Setup
A puzzle using those annoying tiles that you have to ride a bike over (from hoenn games)

Pokemon: Flygon
Camerupt
Torterra
Mamoswine
Claydol
Wishcash

Rewards: Crackle Bagde and the TM for Earthquake

*note in my pokemon world, the 4 regions would have their normal 8 gyms and I would #9 for all of them.

My gym would be an island where the whole island is a battle field. Instead of people fighting for me(talking about those trainers you have to battle in order to get closer to the gym leader in the video games), the trainers (who should have 8 badges from their region) will fight against each other and in order to challenge me, they most find me roaming in the island.

Type:dragons
Dragonite
Dialga
Palkia
Latios
Flygon
Giratina

Reward: Mysterious Badge and TM Dragon Pulse

Gym theme: Dragons, dragons and DRAGONS!!...i'm just crazy 'bout them

Location: those two seemingly useless island at the top of iron island and below fullmoon and newmoon island...

Gym setup: there are many ice crystals and fire walls that are blocking specific paths, it is indeed a puzzle...in addition, there is a thick fog wherein it cannot be defogged..lol....you have to beat trainers so that the ice crystals and fire walls will be gone...the fog will not unthicken though...

Gym leader: Wyvern

Leader's pokemons
:

Salamence (Jolly, Muscle band)
Dragon claw
Fly
Aqua tail
Crunch

Dragonite (Adamant, White herb)
Outrage
Superpower
Earthquake
Fly

Garchomp (Jolly, Wide lens):
Swords dance
Dragon rush
Earthquake
Stone edge

Kingdra (Modest, Wise glasses):
Hydro pump
Dragon pulse
Ice beam
Flash cannon

Flygon (Adamant, Dragon fang):
Crunch
Earthquake
Fire punch
Outrage

Prizes: Elemental badge, TM 59 Dragon pulse

Oh fun I always Roleplay myself xD .

Gym "Theme":
It'd be a Dragons cove :)

Blackthorn City, Johto, and replace Clair :p .

Gym setup:

I'll make the look very very ancient dragons like, especially those Chinese Dragons I always love, and having to pass through 5 rooms of wild Dragons, with one being grassy patch, one pond, one ocean, one cave and one forest.
Of course the dragons aren't as simple as they seems, they're all smashed with different types of attacks, and at the end of 5 rooms there will be a auto healing process :)

My Gym Team:
. 1x Altaria.
. 1x Kingdra.
. 1x Garchomp.
. 1x Milotic (Not really a Dragon but hey).
. 2x Dragonites.

The winning team's prizes:
- 1x Dragon Claw TM (HAHAs I am uncreative).
- Ryukin Badge .

Gym Theme: Birds. And only one with a Flying Type~
Location:On the Sevii Island with the Unown Caves and Battle Tower thing. Instead of the Battle Rower, there's a hugeass extremely tall tree with a Birds Nest on top.
Gym Setup:It's pretty much like the Battle Tower, except you go up a tree. And I mean climb, as elevators are no fun >> And because Platforming ftw ^^ Buut mind you, you can fall off, and the higher up you are when you fall, the more damage you take. When you reach the top, the Gym Leaders pops out of an egg from the nest and challenges you~

Gym Team:
Golduck (Duck=Bird)
Magmortar (Flaming Turkeys=Bird)
Dodrio (Ostritch=Bird)
Ludicolo (It-it has a beak...)
Blaziken (Chicken=Bird)
Porygon-Z (It has bird like Qualities~)

Rewards: The Falcon Badge and the TM Drill Peck. Because I can make Moves into TMs : D Oh, and, a boot to the face throwing you off the tree which knocks out nearly every Pokemon's HP unless it's a Blissey, and she takes back her money and moar XD

Gym Location : Celestic Town (What? its a town without a gym)
Gym Type : Psyhic
Gym Team :
Gallade : Lv;46 (Pshyco Cut, Confusion, Brick Break, Slash
Gardevoir : Lv;46 (Psyhic, Shadow Ball, Confusion, Calm Mind)
Kadabra : Lv;45 (Confusion, Curse, Hidden Power, Psyhic)
Alakazam : Lv;49 (Psybeam, Hyperbeam, Psywave, Confusion)

Interesting...

Gym Type
Fire.

Gym Location
Johto; in newly discovered Redroot City, nestled in the shadow of Mount Silver.

Gym Setup
Basic battlefields; this gym is all about the trainer and the battle.

Gym Team
Charizard
Magmortar
Blaziken
Arcanine
Leafeon
Salamence

Gym Rewards
The Inferno Badge and TM Flare Blitz.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
*insert evil laugh here*

Gym Theme/Type: Dragon/Fire. (Gods, I'm so predictable.)

Gym Name: DragonFire Gym, I guess?

Leader: Who else but me. *strikes a pose*

Location: Somewhere in Sinnoh... Maybe in Hearthome, where Fantina used to be >:3

Gym Setup: You step inside the gym, standing just outside what looks to be a gigantic cave, tunneling downwards. You carefully tread down the relatively safe hill, into the inky darkness below. When you reach the bottom, the cool, damp air of the cave surrounds you and sends shiver down your spine. Around you there are three other openings, the ones at your sides leading down, the one in front of you leading up.

Going up leads you to a trainer battle, and going down the left corridor leads you to another. The only option left is to sink down into the darkness of the right cavern, pulling you even deeper into the darkness. However, up ahead you see a trickle of light - there are torches standing in front of the next three entrances, and in front of the cave you just came from.

The cave in front of you leads back upwards, but into another battle. Going to the right this time leads you down into another battle, leaving the left path as the correct one. You slip further into the dark depths of the cave, luckily having some torches lighting up the hallway as you descend. It seems to get warmer now, as if indicating that you are closer to your goal. This time, there are only two caves to choose from: one to your right, and one in front of you.

Both strangely lead into another trainer battle, but only the one in front of you has another door behind it. This room is much warmer than the rest of the cave, and after you clear the battle, you decend downwards into more darkness, this time without torches to help you on the way down. However, there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel that isn't usually caused by torches, so you continue downwards to investigate.

You come to the bottom to see torches lining the rocky walls of the large, hollowed out area. Beneath your feet, the customary symbol of a battle area begins, stretching put to the other side. Out from the darkness steps a shadowy creature, only to reveal themselves as the Gym Leader. With a confident look in her eyes, she throws out her cape behind her and challenges you to a battle. You choose between Dragon or Fire type, and the battle begins.

Gym Team:
Dragon:
Dragonair, Lv. 40
Vibrava, Lv. 38
Altaria, Lv. 36

Fire:
Charizard, Lv. 40
Magcargo, Lv. 38
Flareon, Lv. 36

Prizes:
Defeat Dragon: Gain emerald green semi-circle (left half) depicting silver dragon wings, tail, and part of the body; with silver flames at the left side.
Choose one: TM02 Dragon Claw; TM35 Flamethrower; TM59 Dragon Pulse.

Defeat Fire: Gain emerald green semi-circle (right half) depicting silver dragon head and rest of the body, with silver flames at the right side.
Choose one: TM11 Sunny Day; TM 38 Fire Blast; TM50 Overheat.

Extra: You must get both halves of the badge to continue forward.

You need natiotal dex to get in

now my gym is a real Bit**(don't mark this as searing plz) A grass / dragon gym!!! it would be on a island like new moon island. there would be the grass room first would be grass so people would think it was grass to get though you would have to beat all 6 grass trainers in a row(if you beat them you can skip it)! then comes the dragon room It Is A Huge Maze!!! and you have to beat and find all 8 trainers with out leaving the gym(there is items in the maze what a steal :D!). Then there is also a check point after the maze Then comes the gym leader.

Team: Shaymin lvl 59 (that's right this gym has lenadrys!)
Giratina lvl 60 (origin from!)
Garchomp lvl 55
Regigigas lvl 61 (random and star of the team)
Venusaur lvl 57
Dragonite lvl 58

Prize: Pick a pokemon from my team!!! and any tm of your choice.

Gym Theme

Simple. Think Eevee. There would be Five rooms, with the only healing room after the 4th battle. We start with Water, Then Thunder, Followed by Fire, and Ice. The final trainer room Being a random room based on the trainers ID number.

Location.

Dunno, Probably replace the 7th Jym in Johto.

The leader, ofcourse, Me, would have Vaporion, Joltion, Flarion, Umbrion and Espion, and my prized Silver Eevee.

Prize's are the Eon Badge, witch is a rather large badge with a small water drop, lightning bolt, flame, a dark moon like object, a sun like object, a snowflake, and a leaf circleing a plain circle. And any TM of the folloing. Shadow ball(Eevee's special, IMO) Ice beam, Flame Througher, Thunder Bolt, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Aqua Jet, or Giga Drain.

Room Layout.

Water:
Simple, a large, Blue room with things that would remind you of the sea.

Thunder:
Smaller, but with a field that humms with electricity. The walls look like a thunder storm. Grass floor outside of the ring.

Fire:
Very large room, second in size only to the leader room. Has the temp. raised so that even the strongest grass pokemon will burn easy. Contained fires dot the room, with volcanos painted on the walls. Small volcano in the middle too. But it just gushes steam.

Ice:
Small, snowy room, with an Articuno's blessing to keep it snowing inside. Snowpoint villiage painted on the walls.

Nurse Joy room:

Checkpoint!

Random room is random. Based oon any Eevee element not set in stone for the 1st 4 rooms.

Leader room.

Biggest room. Is rather plain, only with a silver hue (ill give you two guesses why) and a grassy field.

C

Celadon

Gym Theme/Type: Water, Ice, Dark and Grass

Gym Name: The W.I.D.G Gym ( Water, Ice , Dark and Grass Gym, as you might have guseed)

Leader: Me

Gym Setup: The gym is in a huge flower patch. the building is a huge dome shaped one, and has beautiful carvings on its walls. A huge ribbon - like badge will be carved on the front door. The carvings on the wall will show lots of aquatic and terrestrial plants.

Pause for some breath after being hit by this indescribably beautiful scene. Then enter.

No setup. No Gym Trainers. You will just have to walk straight towards me. I will greet you and start the battle.

Gym Team: Four pokemon, all in Level 60s.

Lv. 60 Umbreon
Lv. 61 Dewgong
Lv. 63 Roselia
Lv. 64 Lapras

Prizes: The W.I.D.G. Ribbon (which is actually a badge, but I like to call it as a ribbon), and a TM of Petal Dance.

Gym Theme: Dragon/Steel

Gym Setup: The gym is covered by huge steel pillars. There are 12 pathways, one containing the route to the gym leader, the rest are occupied by gym trainers. Several paths connect to each other creating a maze. The farther you go the tougher the opponents are.

Gym Team:
Metagross
Dragonite
Kingdra
Flygon
Scizor
Skarmory

Prizes: Echo Badge, TM Dragon Pulse

Gym Theme- It would have to be a FIRE Type gym

Location- The Desert in the Hoenn Region

Gym Setup- It would just be me with a bee line towards me

Gym Team- Magmortar, Charizard, Magby, and Sandslash (with Flame Wheel, yes i know that u cant really have it in the game

Prizes- U would Get Flame Wheel and the MiddleofNowhere badge

Gym "Theme"Steel
Gym setup It would be a maze and if you went the wrong direction you would be either attacked by a trainer or a very powerful Pokemon.

My Gym Team Scizor lv 63,Aggron lv 55,Metagross lv 50,Steelix lv 49,and just to give the poor trainer a break Munchlax lv 40.

Prizes!You would recive the Coro badge and the tm Iron Tail.

Gym ''theme''Flying
Location:on a peak on a mountain it's so high you can see all regions. :o :o
Gym setup:you have to defeat the 7 trainers and the gym leaders will appear(gym fights will be double battles me and my girlfriend vs YOU)
My gym team:
Pidgeot lv:56
Staraptor lv:59
Charizard lv:62
my friend pokemon's:
Altaria lv:56
Honchkrow lv:59
Gliscor lv:62
Prizes!you will recive the wing badge and the HM surf

Foolish mortals, behold the power of the Gym of Armageddon!

Gym Theme: Armageddon

Gym Location: The gym is located in a giant floating palace that drifts through the sky, seeking those worthy to takes its challenge

Gym Type: Poison, Fighting, Ghost and Legendary.

Gym set up: The palace floats around looking for a worthy challenger. When it finds one it lands, and they are taken into its core. The first room they enter is dripping with poison and decay. The challengers pokemon are poisoned during the battle with Famine, who wears a black cloak and uses poison pokemon.
The second room contains pokemon locked in combat. Parts of it are also on fire. During the battle the challengers pokemon are burnt and suffer attacks from random pokemon. The trainer in this room is War, who is dressed in a red cloak and uses fighting pokemon.
The third room is littered with bones, and the stench of death is in the air. During the battle, the active pokemon the challenger is using has 5 turns to fight before it is automatically KO'ed. The trainer in this room is Death, who wears a green cloak and has a skull for a face. He uses ghost pokemon.
The last room is a magnificent throne room, full of gold and jewels. At the end of the room is a throne where the Conquest, the Gym leader, waits for battle. He wears a white cloak, except instead of a hood he has a crown.He uses legendary pokemon. During the battle, if the challenger increases his stats, they are only increased by half the amount, and Conquests receives double the increases. If Conquest pokemon receives a stat decrease, it is transferred to the challengers pokemon doubled.

Pokemon used in the gym

Famine:
Toxicroak
Arbok
Muk
Drapion
Skuntank

War:
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Infernape
Gallade
Lucario

Death:
Dusknoir
Spiritomb
Gengar
Banette
Mismagius

Conquest:
Giratina
Palkia
Diagla
Heatran
Regigigas
Arceus (Yea, he has Arceus. But he's Conquest, what do you expect?)

Prizes: You get the Judgment Badge, the brand new TM Metronome, and 5 Master balls. If your lucky, you will also get an egg that could hatch into any pokemon in the National Pokedex!

Gym Theme: Mostly Flying type but there are other types as well.
Gym Location: near the Celadon Gym

Gym Set-up: You need to use Surf in this gym and navigate your way to the top where you'll find me, the gym leader. :)

Gym Pokemon:

Articuno
Ice Beam
Fly
Sky Attack
Aerial Ace

Altaria
Dragonbreath
Dragon Rage
Sky Attack
Aerial Ace

Charizard
Blast Burn
Flamethrower
Aerial Ace
Slash

Swellow
Wing Attack
Aerial Ace
Sky Attack
Quick Attack

Noctowl
Hypnosis
Psychic
Aerial Ace
Sky Attack

Dragonair
Thunder
Flamethrower
Hydro Pump
Iron Tail

You'll win the wing bagde. TM-aerial ace or sky attack(move tutor)

Leader- Lily
Theme-All Around
Location Celstic Town Sinnoh
Type- All Aorund

Set up- This is a gym in which you must run through the maze. There are dead ends and traps making you start over but that is it.

Pokemon Team:

Togekiss
Aerial Ace
Thunder
Sky Attack
Aura Sphere

Roserade
Petal Dance
WeatherBall
Sunny Day
GrassKnot

Eevee
IronTail
ShadowBall
Swift
DoubleTeam

Gardevoir
Psychic
PsycoCut
CalmMind
Petal Dance

Shinx
ChargeBeam
IronTail
Dig
ThunderBolt

Buizel
AquaJet
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Ice Fang

Reward-Bead Badge and TM with Shadow Sneak

Gym 'Theme: Water/Ice/Psychic
Location:In The middle of the ocean. After my gym the challenger will go to the elite 4. it will have 7 trainers and then me. The trainers will have 3 pokemon, one water type, one ice type, and one psychic type. All their pokemon will be lv: 65-68. I know that it may be a bit egotisticle to claim the 8th badge but I'm just following what my friends allways say. So sorry ahead of time.
My team:
Lucario lv:70
Flygon lv:70
Lugia lv:70
Milotic lv:70
Gyarados lv:70
Mew two lv:70
As a prize the challanger will recive the Aqua badge and the HM Waterfall

I am a gym leader on pocketmoon, I am mind lord the psychic lord with
Deoxies lv 100
Metagross lv 100
Gardevoir lv 100
Starmie lv 100
Medicham lv 100
and arceus mind plate lv , you guessed it 100

all of these shiny too

Ok, I've Decided on a new Gym, this time in Kanto, Hidden in Viridian Forest.
Its a Bug/Grass type Gym, Which will take the place of Viridian Gym, Being the 8th Kanto Gym. My Team:

Beedrill Lv; 56 (Its optional)
Butterfree Lv; 56
Venasaur Lv; 57
Scyther Lv; 58
Leafeon Lv; 57
Scizor Lv; 60

I also came up with another, I dont know whether I can put 2 down anyway, but, what the heck. This time, It takes place in Mossdeep Town, Taking over the annoyingly Tough Tate and Liza. Its Dragon and Steel Based, Due to Steven being Steel mainly.

Metang Lv; 48
Metang Lv; 48
Shelgon Lv; 49
Dragonair Lv; 50
Metagross Lv; 52
Dragonite Lv; 55 (POWERHOUSE)

Gym theme: Steel/Fire.
Special Conditions: Of your six pokemon, only three each are allowed in each part of the gym.
First you enter the steel part of the gym. There are giant hammers smashing down on the floor. If you get hit by one you are smashed down to the basement where you battle a trainer. If you win, you are sent back up again. The hammers get increasingly faster. When you get to me, you battle me. My team is - Empoleon Lv.100, Jirachi Lv.99 and Aggron Lv.78 (shiny.) After that I present you with half of my gym badge. Then I walk off. You then switch your pokemon. Then you have to go through the fire part of the gym. Giant ovens are cooking. Get the timing right and you'll be thrown into the air and land on another place with an oven next to it. If you don't ( the height depends on your timing) you will land on a lower platform and have to battle a trainer. When you get to me you will have to battle me again. My pokemon are: Blaziken Lv.100, Ho-Oh Lv.100 and Ninetales Lv.88 (shiny.) If you defeat me, you get the other half of the badge. You put the two halves together to get - The Solder Badge!!
Prizes: TM38 Fire Blast and an egg of a shiny Vulpix.

Gym "Theme"

Fire/Dark/Psychic
Those are all my favorite types of Pokemon.

Rustboro City in Hoenn because I like the layout and look of the city.

Gym Setup

It would be one big dark room with fire spouting though the sides of the gym, also the gym would have a erie feeling (but not to me or trainers stationed there). You would battle 3 others before getting to me.

Traps:

All doors locked until you beat all of the trainers.

Room types:

One room thats Fire/Dark/Psychic themed (where the battleing occurs) after you win I lead you to my office (normal themed) where I give you your stuff you won.

Gym Team

Blaziken
Charizard
Mightyena
Absol
Alakazam
Hypno
Lugia (sometimes takes the place of Hypno)

After defeating gym leader:

Gym Badge
Master Ball
Choice of Flare Blitz, Psycho Boost, or Dark Pulse

'Gym Theme'
Water, of Course XD

'Location'
Probably Dewford; Even though it's taken by Brawly, my Gym would be more pwnsome.

'Gym Steup'
Probably, a big maze set on water and you have to Surf though, however there will be traps that send you back to the beginning of the water maze if you take a wrong turn.

'Room Type'
After gonig through the maze, you enter a room and face...TORU, THE MAN OF BLASTOISE! The design is based on crashing waves.

'Gym Team'
Seadra - Has a high attack to sweep out the oppositions Pokemon.
Octillery - Knows Charge beam and Ice beam to get rid of Grass and Water types.
Blastoise - My last resort Pokemon with a high Defence and Sp. Attack to OH K.O the last few Pokemon the opposition has.

'After Deafeating The Gym Leader'
TM Giga Impact
The Gym Badge - The Tidal Badge

Gym Theme: Fire/Dark

Gym/Room Setup: A huge, dark maze with a variety of traps and puzzles. Surf is needed to get through certain parts of the maze. There are no gym trainers, I'm the only one you fight once you get through the maze.

Gym Team: Houndoom, Ninetales, Arcanine, Absol, Tyranitar

Prizes For Defeating Gym Leader: Shadow Badge and a choice of two TMs: Flamethrower or Dark Pulse

Gym Theme : Dark/Electric
Leader : Lt. Oblivion
Gym Setup : Darkened Rooms, Teleporters, electric Fences and Invisible Walls. Sounds hard huh?
Gym Team :
Luxio Lv 32
Lantern Lv 31
Umbreon Lv 33
Jolteon Lv 33
Manetric Lv 35
Electabuzz Lv 40

Gym Theme: Fire
Gym Setup: Trainers hidden in ash and they just pop up with an[ ! ]on there head.
Gym Team:
Magotar Lvl 35 or Quilava Lvl 35 The regular inferno
Thyphlosion Lvl 36 T-puncher
Shiny Arcanine Lvl 36 Just too awesome to leave behind
Ninetails Lvl 37 Just too awesome
Infernape Lvl 38 Grass Knoter
Houndoom Lvl 38 Dark Pulser

Prizes Blaze Badge TM Heat Wave

Gym "Theme"
Eeveelutions!

Gym Setup
Er, I'm not creative, so I'll just jump to how the battle works:

When a trainer comes in, he/she will randomly pick one Poke Ball from a table of eight. That will be the Pokemon the trainer will have to battle, thus making my gym 1-1.

My Gym Team
Eevee
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Espeon
Umbreon
Leafeon
Glaceon

Prizes!
Eon Badge & a TM. The TM depends on with Pokemon you beat:
Eevee: Secret Power
Vaporeon: Water Pulse
Jolteon: Thunderbolt
Flareon: Flamethrower
Espeon: Psychic
Umbreon: Dark Pulse
Leafeon: Energy Ball
Glaceon: Ice Beam

I'd be a Trick Gym Leader named Dracon, using my Trick Room Team in a Double Battle. ;D I figure I'd be the final Gym Leader, what with Trick Room being pretty advanced, as are my Pokemon.

I figure that getting through the Gym would require twisting the dimensions with the landing on a switch. You alternate between three speeds. You move fast to leap over chasms, slow to fall down holes (Which means a multi-floor Gym), and normal to do a lesser bit of the two.

Bronzong- Lv. 47
Dusknoir- Lv. 55
Octillery- Lv. 49
Rhyperior- Lv. 51
Solrock- Lv. 53
Metagross- Lv. 55

Beating me loops you the Trick Badge (Two swirls, one of pink and another of green looped together) and TM 92- Trick Room. Whee.

-AL

Gym "Theme" Glitch Pokemon!

Location Glitch City. Duh.

Gym setup The gym would be shaped like MissingNo.'s most common form: The backwards "L"/Tetris block. There would be no trainers in the gym except for me, and I would be at the very top. Except for me, the gym is completely empty.

My Gym Team The five forms of MissingNo.
Missingno.png

Prizes! If you win, you'd get the Glitch Badge and TM03, Curse. The only reason you'd get Curse is because it's type is ???

Gym Theme: Dark/Ghost
No one uses Dark. :| And besides, it's a powerful and elegant type. Ghost just because it goes with Dark.

Gym Set-up: A bit like Morty's gym, but the room is all white. There are some white panels that blend in and if you step on them, you are brought back to the beginning of your current floor. There are four floors, the first three with three trainers each. The final fourth floor has the gym leader, who is nearly entirely surrounded by the white panels. There is one space that you can wake through. and she is surrounded by nine panels. She would be the extra gym, the ninth gym, that you can only visit after beating the Champion.

Gym Team:

Dreadeon (Fakemon Ghost evo of Eevee)
Mightyena
Houndoom
Mismagius
Weavile
Gemshi (Fakemon evo of Sableye, Shi is Japanese for Death)

Obviously a six-on-six battle, and every Pokemon is automatically put to level 75. The levels are put back to normal when the battle ends.

Prizes: If you lose, you still get a consolation prize, TM Shadow Ball or TM Dark Pulse. If you win, she gives you an Odd Keystone.

S

sheesheesh

Gym Theme: My gym would be of the Flying Type, considering the closest word having to do with a type to my name is "air".

Gym setup: You start in a cave, DURRR. There will be an arrangement of five ladders that get you to the actual gym. The one that is one ladder away from the middle ladder leads to the Gym Leader, me. The other four lead to trainers.

My Gym Team: Well, considering I'm the ninth Gym Leader in my region, my team consists of a Lv. 71 Gliscor, a Lv. 74 Salamence, a Lv. 77 Fearow, a Lv. 78 Kingdra, a Lv. 81 Pidgeot and a Lv. 84 Altaria. Yeah, I pwn souls.

Prizes: a TM for Sky Attack, a promotion, and ending credits. (After you beat the Elite 4, you are shipped off to Johto for Pokemon Boot Camp.)

I

Infernape Rulez

I want a Fighting gym! Area: Top of Stark Mouniton ;)
Maze:
You stand on a ledge of wood and are suppoed to ride your bike all the way to the leader. However if aren't fast enough,Parts of wood will fall down with Black Belts on em. You battle and then go back to beginning because lack of Speed.
Gym Leader's Pokemon
Heracross
Medicham
Poliwrath
Breloom
Toxicroak
Infernape!
Beat That. ;D

Location: at the bottom of the sea in Hoenn after getting HM Dive

Layout: Almost like Crasher wake but instead of just pushing buttons you HAVE to beat all the trainers then the buttons will be active

Type: Water (if you could guess)

Pokemon
Blastoise Lvl 49
Starmie Lvl 48
Vaporeon Lvl 50
Floatzel Lvl 49
Quagsire Lvl 50
(Power House)
Empoleon Lvl 54

Oh and i forgot.
Gym Badge: Aquamarine Badge

Reward: TM Water Pulse.But i let you use HM07 Waterfall Letting you go to the elite four.
But when your reach the champion, im actually the Champion but with lvl 65-70 pokemon in my aresanal