• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join It's Showtime! (Coordinator College RP Discussion)

She's that weird person that holds grudges against others for no reason. She just saw that her Manectric and Crimson's Luxray would make great rivals, and then seeing his performance actually intimidated her and now she wants to be his rival and enemy. She just hates Miel because he found her out so easily, and she's just really transparent. Every time Miel shows the true colors of a bully, they immediately hate him and want him to suffer because they feel threatened by him from his all-knowing knowledge of how the human mind works. Remember, that associate's degree in his path to psychology isn't for nothing XD he wants to become a psychologist and a therapist.

Tiz a good hunch Crims0n XD

Also, wolf, I would suggest you read the rules about the RP threads and the global rules before you start posting that you're new here everywhere. You'll get yourself into some trouble. The rules could be found if you tap or hover Roleplay and then tap or click on Pokemon Roleplay Rules and General Roleplay Rules. In those threads at the very top of the title, there will be text in a light blue box. There should be the Global Rules link there.

Sorry for the absence (and thank you @Crims0n for messaging me (though it won't let me reply to say that?)). I haven't been receiving any notifications whatsoever for the past few days, plus I'm really busy right now trying to pound out any last minute scholarships before the next semester starts, and then in my free time I have become really addicted to wormhole shiny hunting (even though I'm REALLY bad at navigating through those interdimensional minefields) and yeahhh... sorry for being distracted and not knowing what was going on. I read through everything though, and can I just say that I am NOT looking forward to replying as the teacher to this RP? Like having to write a unique response to every student... is it okay if I just montage it? Like he doesn't really have anything negative to say about any of the performances, as they were all fairly strong in their own unique ways. Also, is It alright if I write that the professor saw Robin leave, or no? Anyways, I'm just going to write Jean going now, and then if we've finished everyone, I'm going to go ahead and write the teacher's performance (hehehe).

EDIT: I just realized as I was writing this that Butch had yet to go. So the teacher's performance will be after hers.

Last edited:
XD It'll be alright if you do a montage. You've already done enough typing as it is with those scholarships ^^

Butch hasn't gone yet, by the way. You could say that the teacher noticed Robin entering, although, I'm pretty sure she'd be quiet when entering. No idea if the door would sound squeaky or not.

Also, Appeal Battling 101 will be held in the Campus Gym, and @Occidentali's Karma, since I see you auto-ing the teachers the most (thanks for that, by the way lol), please feel free to go all out with Coach Evaristo's personality.

SET THE BEAST FREE

You're welcome, though I was actually going to ask if someone else could RP Evaristo, since my spring semester is starting (I was supposed to go back today, but campus was shut down because of ice and I've been procrastinating wayyy too much on scholarships. I could maybe set him up though? I'm not sure if I can write him without turning him into a complete cliche.

Hoping im not too late :'|
Name: Ariana (Couldn't think of a last name)

Appearance: Ariana has two long brown pigtails , tannish skin and freckles. Her eyes are A shade of cyan with a white sparkle. She often wears knee-length dresses in contests, and a hoodie with jean shorts normally.
Personality: She tends to be quite shy but is trying to overcome it so she can thrive in contests. Shes very emotionally attached to all of her pokemon, especially her main partner, Buneary. She is ridiculously scared of sharpedo due to the fact she almost got bitten by one. She is a great friend once you get to know her.
Backstory: Ariana came from Twinleaf Town in Sinnoh. With her family not being particularly ok financially (Aka they were poor) She didn't get much.
Pokemon: Buneary (Partner , Female) Pachirisu (Female) Meowstic (Female) and Vulpix (Male)

Other: Holy bugumba (XD)

There are multiple different ways a love triangle could play out though. For example, both Jean's and Ariana's Meowstic could be pining over Winslow, or Jean's likes Arianna's, which likes Winslow, who likes Jean's. It doesn't matter how a love triangle is made up as long as it involves three people and is dramatic.

But seriously, @Pretty Pichu and I have decided that Miel and Jean are probably eventually going to end up together, if neither of us have mentioned that already. So we already have one romantic subplot down.