• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join It's Showtime! (Pokemon Coordinator College RP)

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Crimson woke up to see he was in his room by himself. Apparently the other two had left already without telling him. They even had the audacity to not wake the poor male up. Crimson struggled to wake up as he leaned over the table to get his glasses so his vision is clearer. With a yawn and a stretch, Crimson stumbled out of bed and washed up for the day.

The room was quite literally a mess. Though Jean’s side is clean, what he meant as a mess is how cramped the room was. There was barely any room for any of them. Crimson considered of visiting the office to maybe ask for a room exchange. He doesn’t need to have a roommate, what he needed was actual room. Crimson did his daily routine of skin, hair, and hygiene care. He wore his signature hoodie with some khaki pants, with his red sneakers and headed out.

“Luxray,” Crimson called out. Crimson may seem very reliant on his Pokemon, but this is usually with Luxray’s consent so he’s fine with been ridden on. It gave Luxray his morning exercise. “Let’s go,” Crimson exclaimed as they heading off to his first class: Pokemon Care.

It was a few minutes. Honestly, the class building wasn’t that far, the duo just took a couple of laps around the campus for exercise. Crimson headed inside with Luxray, now inside of his ball. The to-be coordinator gave a slight wave here and there to the familiar faces he sees and chooses a seat before class started. Crimson took one of the window seats (doesnt matter where) and sat down.

Miel nodded at Cas, thankful that she remembered his name. He then looked up to see Jean. He ignored Cas' question about being alright. He didn't want to talk about it with the lady right behind him. He didn't exactly care that Jean sat closer to him, but he saw Crim walk inside. He nodded toward Crim before trying to speak to Jean about how his day was.

Meanwhile, Butch carefully studied Jean and smirked creepily. He was her next target, along with the girl that just came in. They both seemed like someone they could very well easily toy with. She answered in the most posh voice capable to mock his own speech, interrupting Miel.

Miel began with: "Oh... I woke up an hour before my alarm sounded, so I guess I had all the time in the world to ge-"

With that, Butch interrupted: "Ohh, how pitiful. Sorry for your own Pokemon's mistake. If I were you, scolding and apologizing the constant mistake of your Pokemon wouldn't be enough to teach it. Smacking it around a few times would put more sense into it. I've done it to my Pokemon, and they're still as close to me as ever. Spoiling your Pokemon like that would only get you trouble. Pokemon were meant to be followed by us."

She pet the electrifying mane on her Manectric, and she nuzzled into the touch, but still glaring at Miel. Her attention diverted toward Jean, her steely eyes staring right through him, as if she knew who he was like. The Manectric looked up at her trainer, hoping that her tactful speech wouldn't get them any trouble.

But it did. Ohhh poor Miel...

Miel stood up immediately, his fists clenching. He instantly walked up to her, slammed his fist onto the desk and got right in her face, ignoring the protective sparks of electricity pushing him away. He growled at her, his voice going as low as it could (which was quite low, by the way). "Back. Off. You have no right to tell anyone how to treat their Pokemon. Besides, what if the teacher heard you say that, since caring for Pokemon is her specialty? Hm?"

He smirked at her, as she just realized what she had just said. She looked to the front to see the teacher, staring at the confrontation. She just growled at him, unable to contain herself. Her already balled up fist got thrown at Miel, who took it with lightning fast speed, turned her whole arm, and sent her to the floor with her own momentum.

She growled and jumped back up, ready to fight with her Manectric by her side, but she was taken aback when Miel took his seat. She growled and walked straight up to him, not wanting him to get the last laugh.

"Oh, don't want to fight me, pretty boy?"

"Yes. Because I know I can easily defeat you. If I can push you down with the simplest trick in the book, then you are no match for me, or any Fighting-Type Pokemon. Since I've been trained by Fighting-Type Pokemon to fight for ten years and have been fighting bullies like you ever since I started school, I suggest you leave me alone before we both get sent to the Headmaster's office. Or I can just as easily send you to your father in a casket, and make him make his own obituary," he smirked devilishly at that. He never liked making death threats, but this one felt too good to pass up. Luckily, his voice was so low, that the teacher couldn't hear what he had just said.

Yes, he saw her last name scribbled out, and yes, he recognized her last name and her father by reading the obituaries on the newspapers he'd read daily. In them, it was mentioned that her father was a mortician. He found out about her family, and that was all that took to make her back off. She looked at everyone, and then huffed as she sat back down at her seat, right behind the man who had so easily figured her out. How? He was nothing! He was just some pretty boy with ungodly sight. She just pet her Manectric beside her, and focused her thoughts away from Miel, and started thinking about Jean and Cas, and how to ruin their days, seeing that her day was quite ruined already, thanks to the blue-headed four eyes in front of her.

Last edited:
Jean was just arranging the stuff on his desk and greeting Crimson when he heard the voice of the girl behind him. Blinking a few times to make sure that this whole thing was really happening, and that he was hearing her words right, Jean turned around. The stare that met her eyes was defensive, but also full of confusion. Why would anyone think that was acceptable? He had never been to a public school in his life, and because of his status, none of his other classmates would ever even think about trying to intimidate him, so he was more than a little bewildered by her behavior. Not to mention what she was actually suggesting. Well, at least Jean was right not to sit near her before. Slipping his hand back to his bag to pick up Roserade's poke ball, not in an effort to pick a fight but to show her that his Roserade was perfectly fine and that he didn't need her flawed advice, he began to speak. "I don't know what you mean or are trying to do, but-" Before he could the sentence out, however, Miel stood up to his defense. Now Jean felt frustrated. He watched then through clenched teeth as the rest of the scene played out, eyes glaring daggers at Miel until he became aware of the teacher's presence behind him. Immediately, though with a small huff, he turned around to start class, the hand that was previously frozen near his back strap moving away from Roserade's ball to grab Spritz's. Returning the spritzee to her ball and putting it back into its place, he finished off the rest of his coffee and tried his best to ignore the two people trying their best to ruin his morning.

Cas looked at the girl sideways with narrowed eyes. She wasn't much of a fighter, but anyone who mistreated their Pokemon got on her nerves, especially when they were picking on her friends. "Leave them alone, or I'll sic Winslow on you," she said quietly, through gritted teeth. The Constraint Pokemon looked none too happy either, and his ears were beginning to unfold. That was one way that Cas had learned to read her Pokemon: when Winslow unfolded his ears and revealed the pattern underneath that was apparently an organ that controlled Psychic power, he was enraged. He knew what Butch had just said, somehow, and was not pleased with it.

Velvet walked through the hallway of the academy tailed by a small Swablu, Velvet looked around the halls for her class “ummm where could it be? Is it.... no... ummm... here it is!” Velvet said with glee as she found her classroom but that glee turned to disgust as she overheard the commotion going on in the class room, Velvet stood at the door for a minuet while the commotion stopped holding a scared Swablu in her arms before she went and took a seat far away from the the people who started the commotion “jeez... I mean I wasn’t expecting something like that to happen on my first day” Velvet said as she let her Swablu out of her arms and onto her table where it tried to hide again “don’t worry marshmallow no ones going to hurt you” Velvet said which made the Swablu feel a bit easier about the whole thing.

Miel tried to calm his nerves, but his hands began to visibly shake. Luckily, the lady was staring at her paper, not wanting to deal with anyone today. She ignored the threat from Cas and just smirked. What a doll. Her Manectric can easily rip her Pokemon apart, since her Manectric didn't even care about Psychic-Type attacks. Yes, it still affected her, but she won't let it show, unless it was pushing her back. Butch looked around, and saw a scared Swablu with a girl. She smirked; a likely target to mess with. She then returned to her thoughts and kept staring at her paper, petting the soft, electrifying mane on her Pokemon.

Miel looked at Jean and sighed. He wrote something in neat cursive. He then folded it neatly, and threw it at his desk, landing right on the edge, almost careening off of it. The note had said this:

"Jean Février,

I know you were trying to show her that your Bouquet Pokemon was fine, but sending out your Pokemon is only going to provoke her more. She won't take no for an answer, as I can see her stubbornness in her eyes. Hell, she sported the same look my sisters have. Plus, I'm pretty sure she's a sociopath. She can't exactly feel anything and doesn't exactly care for anyone but herself. Just be careful. Sending out your Pokemon or doing anything to her is going to make her want to battle you in a show of bravado. She thinks you are also weak, as far as I got from her.

She's a bully. Don't provoke her and just ignore her. She'll think you are no fun and leave. This works, even on the most stubborn bullies.

Of course, you don't have to follow my advice, but I've been through 8 years of high school. Being at the age of 11 at a high school was hell, since everyone picked on me and my three other quadruplet siblings for being weak and small, even though we had been studying about Pokemon for 5 years before they even started high school. Just choose your actions with her from this point on. Everything matters. I'd hate to see a victim arise because of her, especially someone who hasn't had experience with bullies and high schools. This academy almost feels like a high school.

Mielshtrix Darastrix"

Miel then started writing in his notebook all the different things he knew about caring for Pokemon, brainstorming a list of ideas and actions that he had done on his ranch.

Dylan just stared straight ahead, trying not to pay attention to the ordeal that was going on behind him. Alas, he heard every word and tried not to wince at the bitter exchange between Miel and the other girl. What an interesting day it is, and it's still the first day, not to mention the first day hasn't even started yet.

The bell rang and the students filed into their seats as Ms. De La Torre walked up to the front of the room, a grin on her face. "Hola, and welcome to Luvendale Academy! I'm glad to see you all here, and I cannot tell you how honored I am to have you as my first period class. I have high hopes for you, and I am sure you will all be successful in this university. However, do not get carried away by this sentiment; I say this to all the periods I teach." The Hispanic teacher said the last sentence with a playful wink, prompting small chuckles from the class. "Now, let's get this party started! First, let's get to know each other, so!" Ms. De La Torre pulled out small index cards and started passing them out. "What I want you to do with these index cards is very simple. In the top left corner, write something about you that you think applies to everyone in this classroom; in the top right, write something about you that you think applies to most people in this classroom; in the bottom right, write something about you that you think applies to few people in this classroom; and finally, in the bottom left, write down something about you that you think applies to only you and makes you unique. Once you're done, please turn them in to me by waving them in the air for me to pick up. Also, you do not need to write your name."

Dylan nodded and got to writing. In the top left, he wrote "Is excited for the school year", in the top right, he wrote "Watch anime", in the bottom right, he wrote "Doesn't like chocolate", and in the bottom left, Dylan wrote "Won many piano competitions". The student read over his index card once, deemed it satisfactory, and waved it in the air as Ms. De La Torre came over to him and took it with a smile. "Thank you, sir."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Crimson was annoyed. It was just morning and there was already a huge commotion between classmates. Crim pinched the bridge of his nose, right above his glasses. Stressed enough, Crimson released one of his Pokemon. His loyal and signature Pokemon Luxray of course. Luxray immediately understanding the situation, laid right next to his trainer, his mane as a stress reliever and his company as a social reliever.

Crimson straighten as the teacher approached the classroom, meaning class has started. Crimson listened to The instructions thoroughly, making sure to not miss any info. The Hispanic teacher was a unique teacher. Not his favorite yet, but decent enough to allow him to get through class.

Receiving his index card, Crimson decided on what to write for his assignment. Top left of the card was something that applies to everyone in the classroom. “Aspires to be top coordinator.” Crimson mumbled to himself as he wrote that. Top right was something that applied to most people. Once again mumbling and writing, Crimson said “Competitive.” Bottom right was application to few, thus Crimson wrote “From Sinnoh.” The last section, the bottom left, was to write something that only applies to you. Crimson looked down at his Luxray, who was currently laying and resting itself beneath it’s Trainer. Crimson gave it a small pet and decided what to write; Crimson wrote: “Knows how to find the natural beauty of tough Pokemon.”

Jean nearly jumped when he felt a piece of paper tap his hand, and he looked down to see a... note? Looking from the note, to the professor, to the notecards being passed out, Jean slid the note underneath his notebook and focus on just the given assignment now. Ms. De La Torre seemed nice, after all. Actually, to be honest, she almost reminded him of his mother. If this was going to be his first class in the morning, well, school wouldn't be as hard as he thought it might.

Taking a notecard that was passed back, Jean listened to De La Torre's instructions, eyes furrowing as he tried to think of something about himself. Well, at least the answer to the first question was obvious. "Attending Luvendale Academy," he wrote in a neat stroke. The second question took some more thought, but he eventually answered it as well with "Is trying their best to make a good first impression". For the third question, his answer was immediate, Cas immediately popping into mind. "Has a Meowstic". That reminded him that their Mewostics had yet to meet. He'd have to change that sooner or later. Maybe his Meowstic would be more social if their was someone like Winslow around? And finally, for the last question, he decided to put down what many already knew about him. "Is the son of a former Kalos Queen." He wondered what they were supposed to be doing with these notecards anyways.

Jean grabbed the notecard, about to wave it in the air before he remembered the note from earlier. Peeking it out from behind his notebook, he admired the neat handwriting and began to read the first sentence. Not even halfway through, he frowned, and scrolled all the down to peek at who sent it. Of course. It was enough that the other was tried to help him, when he obviously didn't need it (though for some reason he didn't feel as mad at Cas as he did at Miel), but now he was trying to tell him what to do too? His eyes jumped back up, pausing at the word 'sociopath'. How the hell would a guy even know that about a person by just looking at them anyways? It seemed like overconfidence in his own abilities than any actual logic, anyways.

Without bothering to read the rest of it, he crumpled the note and got up, picking up all the stuff off his desk while he was at it. He handed the teacher his card, much to her surprise, and threw the note away. After that, he sat all of his stuff down on an empty desk on the other side of the room, near the girl who had walked earlier. The one with the weird mask and the Swablu. "Hello," he whispered in greeting as he sat down, "Jean Février."

Miel sadly looked at the note as he saw Jean throw it away after carelessly reading it. He was probably a little too tactful in his writing, and he didn't quite explain that he's studying psychology, and actually wanting a doctorate's degree, but he did make it clear that Jean didn't have to follow what he had said. Anyway, he's got an associate's in psychology right now, but he's taking a break from college to attend this academy. He'll still have to attend at least six more years of college to get that good, but he's getting there. He looked around and saw that everyone had become nervous from their commotion. Everything came crashing down on Miel and he felt horrible. He didn't mean to, he just wanted to help shut the lass up. He should have just ignored her, but after what she had just said, it was like his body had other things to do, and he was just rolling with it. He supported his head with his hand, as his eyes stared at the notecard in front of him, and he couldn't exactly hear or see the teacher besides hearing the instructions. His mind was just blank. He should've just went to the back of the class and ignored everyone like all those times in high school. His hand began to shake slightly and he noticed that if he kept worrying about this, he's going to sweat. He tapped one of his Poke Balls and Kyukori popped out of her Poke Ball in a flash of light. She put a paw on his lap and nuzzled into his side, obviously worried about him. Miel just pet her freezing, yet flowing hair, calming himself down.

Yet, his mind was proving difficult to deal with as he was trying to do his assignment. It was just a method of getting to know people, yet a unique one. He's seen it done before in the many high schools he's gone to. The first time he had to do this assignment, he got bullied by the guy when he was giving back his card and he wouldn't relent until after Miel and his siblings had left for Johto to go into the high school there. He shook his head to get rid of the thoughts, and wrote in neat and flowing penmanship at the top left: "Has at least one Pokemon". It's impossible to go to a contest without a Pokemon, and he smirked at the mental image of someone trying to compete in a contest with nothing but themselves. If it were a showcase, maybe, but that's all about a Pokemon, too. Anyway, he then put on the top right: "Has a Water-Type on their team". He can name several people already, and since Water-Types are the most common type out of eighteen types, he can safely be certain that at least fifty people here have a Water-Type or a Pokemon that's part Water-Type. At the bottom right, he wrote: "Likes to swim or ice skate". Finally, at the bottom left, he thought this was quite easy, since he figured that not everyone had gone into college like he did. He wrote: "Has an associate's degree and planning to be a psychologist". He had gotten his associate's degree already from spending his outside school days gaining one. Took him two years, since general studies were a thing, but he got it. Took a lot of effort and more homework than his six siblings would ever dream of, though.

He then wondered which notecard he was going to get, and who was going to have his. He got up, trying to be careful not to show that his legs were shaking from a combination of adrenaline and feeling vile and horrendous for ruining everyone's experience. Well, now everyone would probably have better days past this one, but the memory of what had happened would burn in everyone's mind. He gave the teacher his notecard, eyes looking down, and then walked calmly back over to his desk. If someone had been paying attention though, his gait was different than his others. He was more subdued instead of confident, with his shoulders slightly hunched upwards, and his eyes following the edges of the floorboards and occasionally looked at the nails keeping the floor together. He sat back down and pet his Ninetales, sighing in relief. She was his stress reliever, and it felt nice. Since she's not a Vulpix anymore, she couldn't be his lap Pokemon, but she can withstand standing upright for hours on end, so she won't be hurting by the time class ends. Besides, she'll be content with him petting her mane anyway to even notice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Butch, on the other hand, had ignored the teacher completely, due to her being lost in her own world after the incident. She only managed to figure out what to do by looking at other people's notecards. The top left corner looked like something everyone had, so in archaic and messy handwriting, she wrote "Are in Vissente City". She looked at the top right corner of everyone's cards and saw that some of them were quite obvious that mostly everyone would have. She then looked at the bottom right corner of everyone's cards that were around her and she saw that these were getting more and more specific, until the bottom left corner had something that pertained to only themselves. Thankful that her other classmates were on board with all of this, she then filled out on the top right, saying: "Aspire to be a Coordinator". For the bottom right: "Doing mainly Tough and Cool contests", and then for the bottom left: "Can't feel any emotions".

She figured that everyone plus their mother would rather do beauty or cute contests, like the pretty boy in front of her. Hell, he even had the same color for the beauty symbol invading his entire body. Also, did she just see weakness in him? Funny, it was probably from their commotion. When she was done, she got up, whistled for her Manectric to follow to her, went to the teacher and gave her the notecard, and then went back to her desk. Instead of sitting back down, she picked up her stuff, and sat down in the corner of the classroom, so she wouldn't have to stare at the back of that four-eyes' head. Her Manectric had now become calmer, now that she was out of the way, and Butch began to stroke her mane.

From this angle, she could see everyone, and pick out the ones she's going to be toying with later. That lady with the Swablu, the other girl with the Meowstic, and that other pretty boy with the coffee and the cute little pink puffball he returned earlier. She then caught sight of the guy with the Luxray. How did he get in here? She probably wasn't paying attention or just forgot. Nonetheless, he looked intimidating. Such a tough looking creature though. Maybe he would be her rival in this. She quelled her thoughts from completely enveloping her and decided to go for the blank slate of a brain. She just stared at her desk, absentmindedly petting her Pokemon, until the teacher began to talk.

Cas scribbled down her responses to the professor's task. She wrote Has an interest in Pokemon in the top left, Moved from a different Region in the top right, Hockey player went in the bottom right, and finally Cas wrote Has a Shiny Pokemon in the bottom left corner. Waving her card in the air, Cas was sort of regretting putting down that last one, but at the same time, she didn't. After all, she didn't have anything else to say and it might even impress a few students.

Velvet looked at the card that the teacher had given her and thought to herself “something that applies to most people huh?” Velvet said to herself before writing down has Pokemon in the top left corner “a bit of cop out but hey better then nothing” Velvet said before writing dreams to become a coordinator in the top right “now some stud that just mainly applies to me...” Velvet thought before writing is a dancer in the bottom right corner and has a mother who is a fashion designer “that’s good” Velvet said before turning to a boy who had moved to sit next to her “oh hi!” Velvet replied with a smile “I’m Velvet Kinston pleasure to meet you” Velvet said trying to make a good first impression

Last edited:
Jean looked Velvet over as she wrote on her card. Cargo pants? Not that he had any right to judge, of course, but he would never be caught dead in those. Unless they were a new trend that he hadn't heard of, it was obvious that the girl beside him knew nothing about fashion. Though, he had to admit, he did find the mask on the side of her head oddly alluring. His face lit up into a warm grin as she replied. "Velvet? That's a beautiful name, really. Kind of rolls off the tongue- it's very sensual, you know? So, what did you think about that orientation yesterday? I can't believe that they got Wallace here of all people..." The whisper grew louder the more he talked, though he didn't mind it that much. It was important to know your classmates, right?

However, when the professor walked across the room to pick up the last student's card, Jean quickly shut his mouth. While he could be wrong, he could have sworn that Ms. De La Torre looked directly at him for a second as she turned around to direct the rest of the class. She folded the last card and dropped it into a multi-colored glass bowl. She stirred the notecard potion as she spoke. "Now, if everyone could please stand up," she asked, and her hand stopped, pulling out a single folded note. Her eyes grazed the card as she opened it. "If what I say doesn't apply to you, then take a seat. By the time I read everything written, only one person should remain standing. Therefore, we learn a little fun fact about everyone. Lo entiendes?" With an accented chirp and a smile, Ms. De La Torre began to read off the card.

A now-standing Jean listened to her instructions. Sit down when the fact no longer applies to you... sounded easy enough. "Has at least one Pokemon," was the very first thing read. Even though he knew that the fact had to apply to everyone, Jean couldn't help but peek behind him in case anyone did sit down. As the second part was read, "has a Water-Type Pokemon on their team", Jean was forced to take a seat already. After all, the only types Jean had were fairy, grass, poison, psychic, steel, and ghost. Now that he though about it, a water type would make a good addition to his team, and he always had wanted a beautiful Milotic like Wallace's- Jean's thoughts were interrupted as his instructor read off the final two points on the card: "likes to swim or ice skate" and "has an associate's degree and planning to be a psychologist". His eyebrows rose at the last point. Why on earth would anyone be at Luvendale who doesn't want to be a coordinator? From his desk, Jean's head turned to see who the last man standing was.

Last edited:
Cas had to sit down when the second fact was read off, but hesitantly stood back up at the third. She frowned, having to sit right back down upon the fourth point. Guess we'll see who that is, she thought, scanning the room curiously.

Miel heard the familiarity of his card. He stood up after the first phrase, his Alolan Ninetales cooing sadly when he stopped petting her. He stayed standing up until the last phrase was called. He smiled happily that everyone knew that he was already in college and studying to be something. Butch was quite surprised, as she was wondering how he could pick her apart so well. This was why. He was already a guru of how the human mind worked.

Miel couldn't help but bowing his head a little before taking his seat. Before he was able to, the teacher had asked why he was here in the academy if he wanted to be a psychologist. Miel replied:

"Well, I started after I got done with high school early when I was traveling to other regions. Because of my travel, I took online courses and found the human mind extraordinarily amazing and awe-striking to learn about. Every time I find someone, I wanted to see how they thought, and more specifically why I love learning about why murderers were murderers, or why people saw hallucinations, like my sister, or how people couldn't feel emotions. When I heard that Wallace was going to be here, I followed and my passion for coordinating had been rekindled. Right now, it's more my hobby and I want to be a coordinator when I'm not studying about psychology."

He sat back down when he was satisfied with his answer to her question and continued to pet Kyukori. Butch was disgusted and her Manectric growled deeply. They weren't impressed with his knowledge.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Crimson was getting a repetitive sitting up and down from his desk. It was getting quite annoying actually. Having to sit back up and down constantly. Luxray following it’s trainer’s movements before wearing itself down after a few phrases. Thus now laying down on all fours waiting for the assessment to be done. Luckily for Luxray, it wasn’t required for him to follow along class. As for Crimson, he was an actual trainer, thus having to actually participate in class activities.

After some more rounds, Crimson’s card was finally called. It was obvious to him it was his as he knew the phrases he wrote all too well. “Aspires to be a Pokémon Coordinator.” Ms. De La Torre read off. Practically the whole class was standing. They were all in a coordinator school after all. Hence meaning everyone wanting to be a coordinator. Ms. De La Torre read out the second phrase which was, “Competitive.” Some students sat back down, but majority was still standing after all. Looks like some trainers wanted to be coordinators for the style and not the competition itself.

The third read phrase was “from Sinnoh.” This time, looked like only a few students were standing. But more than what Crimson would’ve liked. He wanted to follow the instructions well after all. Though Contests are diversely popular in Sinnoh after all, might be his fault. The last phrase was something about tough Pokemon. But Crimson didn’t pay attention enough as he already knew it was his. As followed per instructions though, it looks as though Crimson was the only one with those four qualities he wrote down. Smiling to himself, Crimson day back down and patted his Luxray in comfort having a successful assignment.

Jean looked up at Miel, studying his face as he spoke. That intimidating guy already has a degree in something? For some reason, he felt like his father and Miel would get along fine. A frown continued to grow on his face the more he thought about it, all while listening to the other go on about his studies and why he was at the school. Now he realized why the other freaked him out so much. Looks aside, he was incredibly similar to Jules Février. Okay, so he has a degree in psychology. That doesn't mean that the girl in the back is actually a sociopath, does it? Just because you have a piece of paper doesn't make you an expert. The more he argued Miel's point in his head, however, the more frustrated he felt. It was like he lost. What competition it was, he didn't know, but he lost.

It took Jean a while to realize that he had been staring quite heatedly at Miel for a long time. He had even forgot to stand up when starting the second round (something he quickly corrected, but it was mildly embarrassing still). From then on, he focused purely back on the activity, pushing all thoughts of his father or that blue-haired idiot out of his head. He was quite surprised at the results for a few people, but found others to be extremely predictable. He had to admit that he liked Crimson's phrases, even though he had to sit after the second one. The last phrase, about bringing out natural beauty, sounded very poetic, and Jean kind of wished he'd thought of that. It was no surprise why some of his classmates were at this school. A lot of them would be hard to beat.

Eventually, Jean heard his card read, though so much time had passed that he didn't even recognize that it was until the "Has a Meowstic" part. At his last sentence, "Is the son of a former Kalos Queen," he had a small internal debate between sheepishly turning away and standing tall. While he knew that the answer obviously pointed to him because so many people already knew that fact, he wasn't embarrassed about oversharing who his mother was. She was his hero, and he would happily share her life with anyone who asked. In actuality, it was the expectations that the phrase might set that made him tense up for a second. While his mother held amazing performances, he didn't actually have any of that experience himself. In fact, it wasn't until that very moment that he realized that he was a coordinator now, not just a performance-loving fanboy. However, though he stiffened for a moment, Jean didn't flinch away or anything, and instead stood tall for the entire class to see. He just hoped it wouldn't bite him in the butt later.

Miel felt the heated stare from Jean from the back of his head before he sat back down. It was weird, as he had thought that now Jean might have something for him. It wasn't uncommon for people to project their feelings upon others, as it was a defensive measure for the brain, as it cannot handle the event and it had to force the blame and emotions on someone else to make itself feel better. He thought back to when he had asked about if he had actually liked him back at the center, and then now when he felt like the back of his head was being gouged out with that stare. He had to shake it off and continue standing and sitting back down. Luckily, practicing squats with his siblings, as well as surfing, swimming, ice skating, and skiing made this little exercise a breeze to pass.

When it fell on Crim's card, he stood up for the first two phrases, having to sit down when it said something about Sinnoh. He's been to Sinnoh and studied there, but was never actually born there, but having been born in Cocona Village, Oblivia - a place where people participate in a Rainbow Ceremony, and it's also where aspiring Pokemon Rangers were held. It came to Miel that he could've put something really specific, but felt better that he had put something about having an Associate's Degree. That did sure shake up the audience a bit. Hopefully, that didn't stun them all too bad. When he heard the last phrase, he smiled, as the phrase felt fluid and sounded harmonious to the ears. He stayed sitting down with that one too, since he couldn't exactly find the beauty in tough looking Pokemon.

When Jean's card began to get read, Miel felt like the patterning of the phrases felt similar to something he's heard of before. That's when it hit him after the third phrase. It was Jean's, as he knew that Cas wouldn't write something that extensive for the first assignment, and Jean was all about getting to know people and having a good time with others, as well as being generally extroverted. Plus, he didn't know anybody else with a Meowstic besides Cas, who he already deduced that it wasn't her's. When the last phrase had been said, he was right and he smirked at that thought. He didn't exactly bother to turn 180 degrees in his seat, but more so peek over at him with a playful smirk before turning back to the teacher. Wait.... Playful smirk?? He had never given that look before for ten years! Where did that come from? After focusing mainly on his studies, he forgot all about being playful, as he preferred to be serious. He was never like that. He just massaged his temples, almost not hearing the next card.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Butch had stood up and sat back down multiple times, her card probably being the last one being read. She stood up to the first two phrases on Crimson's card. She thought that the last phrase from Crimson felt too pretty and too wishy-washy (heh.... Wishiwashi). She had to give the guy credit, though. Her Manectric stayed seated, as she didn't want to move, which slightly annoyed Butch that she was the only one having to do this crap assignment. When Jean stayed standing for his (and she didn't stand up for any of the phrases except for the first one, as none applied to her), her face almost smirked. So, he was a momma's boy? Interesting, she thought. There's something she could toy with. Information about her target was always a pleasurable event to experience, especially when it came so easy.

Butch then felt some heat rise to her cheeks when she saw the teacher squint at the writing on the next card after Jean's. It was her's. She knew it. She had the worst handwriting out of everyone in the entire class. Maybe she was right, as archaic handwriting is a little far and few between, especially when these students had the money to go to school and learn such privileges, let alone coming here. She stood up for all four phrases, but almost ducked when the last phrase was called. Did she actually write that? Well, it's too late now, time to embrace it. At least it proved to Miel that he was right... Again. She glared at him, hoping he wouldn't look at her...

He did.

All eyes felt like bombardments against her own soul, but she just tried to ignore them. She didn't mean to write something so personal, nor write something about her mental health. She didn't know the word for being a sociopath, but she did know she had difficulty feeling emotions. She just wished she hadn't written that. Her Manectric just nuzzled her leg, trying to help her calm down. The warm and electrifying touch from her canine companion felt nice and it soothed her a bit. Just enough to stop her from leaving the classroom then and there, as her Pokemon had sensed her muscles twitching from the flight-or-fight-response.

Miel stared at Butch. He stood up for the first two, but sat down for the last two. He didn't know that she would openly say her mental afflictions. Well, he smirked in his head, happy to know that he was right. It took Butch just a second to realize that her fists were clenched and ready to strike at this pretty boy's face. His snobby look from his glasses made him look like some binary librarian, or what she had thought he had looked like. In fact, he looked quite alright, it was just her anger that had masked her true perception of his looks.

She slowly sat back down, not wanting to attract trouble again, her Pokemon nudging her leg and her arm for more petting. Butch almost retracted her hand, but knew that she wanted to feel better, so she pet her Pokemon absentmindedly, almost ignoring the rest of the other cards.

Miel just kind of sat there, shocked. He just couldn't believe it. To avoid prolonging the stare for any longer, he ripped his gaze from her and just focused on the task at hand: standing and sitting to anything that applied to him. When he sat down, he would pet his Kyukori, who would nudge into the petting instinctively, as if to ask for more.

Last edited:
Once everyone but Jean had sat down after the latter's card had been read, Ms. De La Torre gestured for him to sit down with a kind smile. "What an interesting fact! Despite my home region being in Sinnoh, I grew to fall in love with the elegant style of those who competed in the Kalosian Showcases, and your mother's accolade was definitely well deserved. I could never get over her Furfrou's elegance. Can't wait to see how you follow in her footsteps if you ever choose to do so!" She smiled once more as she placed the card on the stack of previously read cards before taking one from her unread stack.

"First, this person wrote, 'Is excited for the school year'," Ms. De La Torre called out after everyone had stood up again. Dylan internally smirked as he recognized what he had written as he stayed standing, and much to his surprise, some bored-looking students slowly sat down. Then again, it didn't come as that much of a surprise, as those students had deep bags under their eyes. The teacher read and called out, "Watches anime," and the number of students sitting down slowly increased. By the time Ms. De La Torre had called out, "Doesn't like chocolate," Most of the class had sat down (you can say whether or not your OC sat down; I wanna avoid auto-ing), leaving Dylan and a small handful. The teacher finally read the last fact out loud, "Has won many piano competitions," Only Dylan remained standing, a small smile on his face as he waved at everyone.
"That's very cool, Dylan! How many competitions have you won so far?" Ms. De La Torre inquired curiously.
"Uh, I think I've brought home first about 4 or 5 times. There's a competition later this month that I registered for, and if I do well, then I'll get a chance to compete at an international competition overseas later in the year."
"Wow! Well, I wish you the best of luck," Ms. De La Torre said with a smile as she set Dylan's card on the "read" stack and took one from the "unread" stack.
"Next..."

Miel had stayed up for the first two, but sat down for the last two. He was beginning to see a pattern and was amused by it. Butch, on the other hand, stayed down for the entire thing except for the third one. She really did hate chocolate, so she was surprised that other people didn't like it as much, either. Since both of their cards had been read, at least they got through their little introduction in the beginning. They both had to admit though, their thighs were burning from this little exercise, Butch's more-so than Miel's.

They both awaited for the introductions to end, as Miel wanted the lesson to go on, and Butch just wanted to get out of here.

Cas was sitting down for three out of four, only standing for the first one. She smiled at Winslow, then waited for the next card to be read. Ms. De La Torre read off of the card. "Has an interest in Pokemon." As Cas had hoped, the entire class stood up(I can change that if Butch doesn't). "Moved from a different Region." A few students sat down. "Hockey player," the teacher read, and more students sat down. Cas looked around and smiled a little at some slightly surprised faces--no one really ever anticipated a female hockey player. Finally, Ms. De La Torre read the final point: "Has a Shiny Pokemon." Now she was the only one standing(I think), and students began murmuring. Dangit, that sounds like a brag... Cas thought, her face flushing the tiniest bit with embarrassment. "His name's Adam, and he's a Shiny Eevee," she clarified before sitting down. She let out a relieved sigh that that was over. A few students were staring at her.

Miel stood up for the first three, but stayed standing for the fourth one. He chuckled and sighed. He did have a shiny Pokemon, and it was Kyukori's little brother, a Kantonian Vulpix. He did sit back down after about a second, just to let others know that he also had one. He then stated before he sat down: "Even though this isn't my card, I do have a shiny, as well. He's a Kantonian Vulpix, the brother of my Kyukori here."

He motioned towards his Kyukori before he sat down, and his Alolan Ninetales bowed politely to everyone before returning to her station right beside Miel.

Butch only stood up at the second phrase, and glared at Miel. This guy was flaunting his own success? Or was he really? She couldn't tell, and she didn't want to, as her anger started to come back. Miel could feel the tension emanating from her side of the room, and smirked. He got her. Of course, he should've just sat down, as it was rude to brag. He felt like he had to make amends, so he simply put his head down, the slightest bit of a smirk tugging on his face before he spoke with sincerity: "I'm sorry for the brag, but I felt like it had to be known, as it is an introduction."

The teacher just smiled and told him that he didn't need to apologize, and kept on going with the cards.

As Ms. De La Torre spoke to him, Jean's face lit up like a Christmas Tree. She knew of Victoire Da Silva? Yes, she even knew Froufrou! She knew his mother. For some reason after she said that, he felt a little lighter, like a weight was lifted off his shoulders. "She's incredible, isn't she? Well, I don't think I could ever do Showcases like she did, but maybe with Contests I could..." He trailed off, realizing that he had been talking for far too long. Rather, he sat back in his seat, absolutely beaming to himself. Out of the corner of his eye, he thought he saw a small smirk from Miel's direction, but when he turned his head to look, it was gone. He was just imagining things.

As the rest of the cards were read, Jean began the process of standing and sitting, though he could no longer feel the burn in his legs. it was as if the smallest reference of who his mother was soothed him both mentally and physically, and he felt as though in a small daze. It wasn't until the last phrase of- Butch's?- card was read, that he snapped out of it somewhat. After it was read, he peeked back at her, slightly curious, only to see her face absorbed embarrassment and then anger pointed towards someone- he didn't have to turn his head to realize where that might be directed. Those looked like emotions to him, and it looked like they came pretty easily to her too. Was it that she couldn't feel emotions, or had difficulty in expressing them properly? Whatever it was, a sympathetic smile played on Jean's face for a second until he turned around, focusing back on the game.

He couldn't believe the next card, having to sit down after the second phrase. Didn't like chocolate? Was this guy even human? Who wouldn't like chocolate? Chocolate was obviously the best thing on Earth- Jean had eaten too much chocolate mousse (only his favorite dessert in the entire world) to know anything otherwise. Surprisingly, a few people in the class actually stood up for that. Maybe Butch felt no joy after all, but Dylan? He was such a cool guy, and a great listener too! Maybe he disliked it ironically? And he plays piano too! Jean gave up on lessons after his first recital, so the fact that Dylan had won multiple awards just made him seem more chic.

And Cas' Eevee was actually shiny? Well, Jean had thought there was a slight difference in coloration, but he just assumed it was the light playing tricks on him. Looking at her from his desk, again forced to sit after the second phrase, he suddenly wanted to see Adam again. Shiny Pokemon were no doubt extremely rare, and he had one shiny before in real life (an average sized Pumpkaboo, owned by a passing Performer he met while shopping). The memory that played in response to her comment, however, was interrupted when he noticed that she wasn't the only one standing. Of course it had to be Miel as well. He stared at him as he spoke, a little annoyed by his showing off, but the gaze didn't linger for long this time. Jean was in a good mood now, and he didn't want to spoil it.

It took a few more cards, but eventually, the activity came to a close. "Very interesting, all of you," Ms. De La Torre was saying when time was up. "All of you come from different backgrounds- from different homes and cultures and statuses- but everyone in this room has one thing in common: you're all here. Muy bien," she finished as she looked up at the clock, partially surprised at how far the minute hand had roamed. "Ah! It seems we're out of time." Pulling out a stack of papers, she set them on the edge of her desk. "Please pick up a syllabus as you're walking out, and please look over it tonight. And, if you haven't already, please pick up a copy of A Performer's Guide to Pokemon Care, by Avery Kuiper. Fifth Edition. I hope everyone has a good year, and I look forward to seeing what everyone has planed for The Morning Star Contest!"

With that last, and albeit somewhat confusing remark, class was finished. Ms. De La Torre sat back in her chair, and was approached by a few students with some questions, probably regarding the textbook (which Jean thankfully already purchased). Watching everyone around him stand up and walk out the door, Jean gathered up his things and did the same, throwing his love ball up into the air while he did so to call out Spritz. He remembered that, in his private High School, pokemon were never allowed out during class. Apparently, that rule didn't apply to college. Circling his head, the spritzee eventually landed on top of his brunette curls, only to peck him pettily for be called back before. "Ah, sorry!" He replied, before his attention was drawn to Dylan, Crimson, and Cas walking out the door without him. "W-wait up!"

Throwing the bag over his shoulder and hastily picking up a syllabus which he folded and tucked into his pocket while attempting to sprint through the crowd, he eventually caught up to them. "S-so, do any of you know what this Early Star Contest thing is?" He asked, his pace returning to normal as he walked closely behind them. "And do any of you know where Mr... Albert's class is?" Not sure he got the name right, and not wanting to get his schedule out of his bag, he stated the class name. "Performance Fundamentals."

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
As Crimson walked with Cas and Dylan to their next class, as well as Luxray padding right beside him, the trio could hear Jean calling out to them. Crimson slowed down a bit to allow the lad to catch up to the trio of friends. “Oh you mean the Morning Star Contest?” Crimson asked, confused with Jean’s remark of the ‘Early Star Contest.’ “Well I heard that it’s an open Contest for any students who wants to join.” Crimson said, recalling where he got that information from. “I don’t remember if there was a prize for it though.” The Trainer scratches his head, his memory failing him at the moment.

Crimson’s head perked as he heard Jean has the same class as him. “Albert? Do you mean Allen?” Crimson remarked at the lad’s mindset. “Well lucky for you,” Crimson said with widened eyes, “All three of us have that class next.” Hence the reason they were all walking together in the first place. “I’m not sure where the classroom could be though.” Hopefully maybe Cas or Dylan knows where the classroom is.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of going through introductions to grammatical analysis, literature, and a year-long plan for the curriculum - English class had been finished. Platinum raised his head from his arms, perking up as the Professor dismissed all of the students. It had been about time; all of the material was plain and simple to Platinum, it being the boy's top academic subject. Most of the material he had already been familiarized with in his final years of highschool.

The bombshell blonde stood to leave the morning class, and a big smile began to grow on his face as he remembered his next class, Performance Fundamentals. It was finally time to deal with hands-on subjects that would surely aid him in performances. He collected his books, placing them in his bag as he walked out the door, giving a semi-phony wave of graciousness to the elderly woman who had taught the class.

Platinum began searching around for Mr. Allen's classroom and began asking nearby students and faculty for direction. He was glad to see that he had correctly remembered the Professor's name, because he had soon received the much needed guidance around the large campus, and found himself in front of the classroom door in minutes. He took a deep breathe.

First Pokemon-related class of the day. You can do this. You're not average. You gotta do your best to stand out and succeed.

After giving a slight pep-talk to himself, he had began to slowly open the door. He had no idea what to expect. Due to all of the talent and potential the school has hosted thus far, he could very well be entering this class alongside the next Top Coordinator, Performance King/Queen, or even the next Wallace. A bit drastic of an assumption, but it seemed anything was possible at this point.

As he opened the door, he took in the view of the classroom - and it was one much more lively than the English room that he had just come from. The seats were a bit more spaced out, and the main floor was much larger, as it held a stafe, and several kinds of contrapments laid on stools nearby - brushes, poffin and pokeblock makers, etc. He was ecstatic to lay his eyes upon it all, and it seemed that he was one of the first to do so...since there were only around 5 students in the room at the moment. He didn't speak a word, but enthusiastically made his way over and sat in one of the open seats in the front row.

Mr. Allen didn't look up from a book that he was nose-deep into, and the book looked a little too familiar...
Perhaps he was waiting for others to show up before making an official introduction.

Last edited:
Miel swiftly got up as soon as the cheery teacher stepped back to allow the kids to leave and take her syllabus. He clutched the syllabus with a slightly quaking hand, and he made a mental note about the book. Luckily, he had ordered it and it should be arriving at his house, which would then be teleported to his dorm by his family's trusted Alakazam. Although, he questioned why his hand was shaking.

Butch decided that it couldn't hurt to grab the syllabus, so she swiped it off the counter and taunted Miel as she left, exclaiming: "I'll see you later, four-eyes!"

Miel just sighed in slight annoyance and frustration as the girl disappeared in the crowd of people, her loyal Manectric at her heels. This girl was getting on his nerves. He just hoped that she didn't have the next class with him. His attention was diverted when he saw Jean run up ahead of him to the group of familiar faces. He smiled when he heard that they were all heading off to the same class he was. He caught up with a brisk pace and was walking quite close behind them, but quietly, as his Kyukori padded along softly beside him. He overhead something about the Morning Star Contest. Luckily, there was a flyer on the wall right as they were passing by. He plucked it off the wall and handed it to... Well, anybody in the group who was willing to take it.

He just said a simple: "Here. This should help explain a few things."

Ladies and Gentlemen!
Welcome to Luvendale Academy's First Contest of the Year!

Where: The Event Will Happen in Vissente City's Stadium!
Who: Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshman! Come One, Come All!
When: The Last Week of the Month!

The event will showcase the brilliant performances of the seniors and to mark who really are the top coordinators of Vissente City, then to the equally stunning performances of the Juniors. The Sophomores will follow closely behind with their own magnificent performances, and finally the Freshman will make themselves known and mark their names in the books of Luvendale, and find who they really become.

The contests will start in order of: Seniors on the first day, then Juniors on the next, then Sophomores on the very next day, then the Freshman, after watching their older peers perform, will show everyone who they are in their own debut performances on the last day of the event.

The paper was quite colorful, with the borders being a purple and blue paper with yellow, pink, and red confetti and streamers all about the flyer. It kind of looked like it would best fit a birthday or a party, but it still seemed to work. Didn't exactly help that the words were multicolored.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Miel stayed behind to inform the others of the event, Butch had already made it to the classroom, shoving right through a few people when entering to get the first seat at the back of the class. She didn't exactly notice the layout of the classroom until she sat down. There was a stage! Were they going to perform? She whispered to Trixie, her Manectric, and talked to her about what they were going to do - showing their power.

Last edited:
Just my luck I missed the subway... Aria cursed herself internally. First impressions meant a lot, and showing up late was not a good first impression. It wasn't her fault there was so many other people there, she'd never been to Unova before and was unprepared for the sheer amount of humans and Pokémon inhabiting it. More people to impress, she thought, a smile playing across her lips. Kalos was big and fancy, but Unova was certainly home to the most eyes to watch her rise to stardom. That being said, she was still late and only had a vague idea of where she was going, but she was pretty sure it was Mr. Allen's room. She wondered what her classmates would be like. She had already won a ribbon, which probably put her ahead of most of them. Indeed, the ribbon was currently being used to tie her hair back, making it more of a fashion statement than anything. As she turned the halls, she walked into what she hoped was the correct classroom and asked the occupants "Is this Mr. Allen's room? I'm in his class this hour."

Jean saw a piece of paper appear next to him out of the corner of his eye, and grabbed it from the stranger who offered it to him. Scanning it over somewhat quickly (the yellow was hard to read), he corrected himself. "The Morning Star Contest," he started, though it took him a second before he finished his thought. "It has to be a single Pokemon performance, right? They wouldn't do a double this early in the year, would they?" Nevertheless, he passed the flyer up to his comrades, before turning around to greet the stranger who had helped him. "Thank yo-..." Before he could get the word out, he saw himself face to face with Miel. The tone of his voice dropped some. "Thanks," he stated simply, but not happily, as their group continued to flow with the crowd. It seemed as if most of the other students were headed to the same class. Was this intentional by the school board? Did they all have any other classes together? Maybe he could ask around during lunch. Spritz nuzzled into his hair.

(I made the yellow the darkest it could go XD)

Miel just smiled warmly toward Jean before Jean curtly thanked him before turning back around. He couldn't help but softly chuckle, his chuckles booming within his chest. He couldn't help but think these actions were a little adorable. The fact that he smiled so much today left him slightly confused. Why and who could make him smile so much? He's not that kind of guy to go around with a permanent grin to his face. Even his family had a hard time cracking a grin off of him. Although, his smile disappeared when he couldn't help but remember when Butch tried to pick a fight with him during class. The feeling of making everyone's first days horrible dented at his heart again. Kyukori just whined beside him, sensing his anxiety levels. They were rising. That wasn't good, especially with the next class being about performances. She just hoped he wouldn't crack like last time when his anxiety was this high.

Miel's hands began to quake again, and the small tremors became visible as his footing staggered. His vision began to get blurry and his voice caught within his throat, his skin became clammy and pale-looking. The thought that he could've destroyed everyone's impressions of the first day destroyed him internally, and his anxiety wasn't helping that fact, as it caused the event to play over and over in his head ceaselessly, like a broken record. He just couldn't stop thinking about it. He wondered what would happen if he hadn't acted like he did, if he just kept silent. It would've been better for everyone, yes. That's what he should've done. Ignored her. He wanted to scare her, but he shouldn't have done it within a classroom full of kids. His palms began to sweat slightly, as he wiped it off on his dress shirt. Luckily, he didn't have that bad of B.O. from sweating, but he didn't like the fact that he'll become a sweaty mess within a few minutes.

Kyukori just walked along, brushing her long, nine tails against his legs and nudging his hip. This cause Miel to snap out of his day dream, and he successfully stopped himself from almost stepping on the shoes of the individual in front of him. He regained his footing, and the air around him became cold as Kyukori dropped the temperature and allowed him to cool down. Miel sighed in relief, but the thought persisted. Did he forget to bring his prescription pills? No, it wasn't in his suitcase when he last checked. Well, damn. He'll just have to ask his sister about that, unless they ran out of his pills, and he had to go order some more. His anxiety caught up to him, though, and he slowly felt like it was engulfing him. His hands were still quite shaky and he just ran his hand through his hair to calm himself. It didn't work.

He tried to calm his mind, but it was stubborn, like himself. He just tried to shake off the feeling as best he could until class ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Butch, seeing the new woman approach, smirked. Didn't she see the sign before coming in? It had the teacher's name and a list of periods and their classes at the side of the door, and the room number at the top of the door and above the list of periods and classes. She scoffed at her awareness and replied: "Well, how about you check the sign next to the door, missy. It would save you the embarrassment. Also, there's a thing called a schedule. Did you not get that because you were late? Good for nothing..." she murmured that last part, although it was loud enough to be heard by anyone. She pet her Manectric, who growled deeply from the affection given.

Aria growled at the remark. "Good for nothing? Like it's my fault both my plane and train were late. And what even are you wearing? We're not in a jungle out here, and for god's sakes, at least try to make your colours work together. Did you get dressed in the dark?" Aria was aware that other people might be watching, but she was already so pissed at this person that she didn't care. Plus, even when she was in a rush she made sure she looked presentable, like today. She looked down at her red blouse and short beige skirt, picked to draw out her skin and hair. She hadn't had a chance to perfect her makeup, but her case was in her purse in case she got some spare time. After all, first impressions mattered a big deal and this girl had already made quite a bad one on her.

Butch smirked at this girl's response. She got her on the ropes now. She shrugged as she got on her about her clothes. She didn't care.

"Oh, really? I'm aware my fashion isn't in place right now, but maybe you should stop trying to make first impressions. Pretty sure it wouldn't stress you out this much and make you late for you plane and train."

She couldn't help, but smirk evilly. This was fun, she had to admit. Her Manectric glared at the lady with steely grey eyes.

Aria seethed, but didn't respond. She was positive other people had noticed, and would like for this girl to not ruin her chance at impressing her classmates any further. Someone who looked and acted like that wasn't who she wanted to associate with, either. She turned on a heel, making sure the ribbon in her hair was on full display, before pointedly sitting on the other side of the room. From there, she pulled out a hand mirror and went to check her makeup.

And it was immediately awkward. Platinum couldn't help but blankly sit in his chair as two girl seemed to throw some petty comments back and forth before the class even began. He watched as a girl arrived, attempting to make sure this is the correct class, but a she-man, whom he hadn't even noticed in the back of the class, replied with a quite foul attitude towards the girl.

He turned to get a good look at the girl who had been so rude, but he immediately turned back around after getting an eye full of...whatever that was. She was in horrific clothing, especially for the first day of an Academy of this status, and she didn't necessarily have any mannerisms to compensate for it - obviously.

Shortly after the slight squabble had died down, all while the Professor was still engrossed in his book, Platinum watched the entrance. From what he could remember, Miel and Crimson had this class as well. That fact made him both nervous but excited at the same time. He had no idea what was planned for a lesson today, if there would be one at all, but he was assuming that there would be a possibility that he would be able to see his newfound friend's Pokemon and abilities - although he had already gotten a decent view of Miel's gorgeous Milotic, who surely was full of all kinds of talent.

He was very confident in the belief that he could keep up with everyone here with his four Pokemon, but he just hoped that he would be able to acclimate to the setting and be comfortable enough to give the best of what he has, and hopefully earn a high spot both in credibility and the grade book.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Crimson, along with the mini group that he had walked with, finally arrived at the classroom they all had. Surprisingly, Crimson sees a couple of faces that he has seen already, specifically from First Period. Crimson shrugged it off as another coincidence to see lots of acquaintances there already. Another shocker to the trainer was that there were still lots of open seats left, thus allowing the crew to sit together once again. Crimson bent over and scratched Luxray’s chin, who has been walking beside them the whole time, and said, “Let’s go find a seat boy.” Crimson said adoringly to the Gleam Eye Pokemon. The Luxray gave a purr and followed Crimson.

Crimson chose a seat on the outer edge of the auditorium, wanting to lean against the wall. Luxray laid down on the floor in front of Crimson. Taking a seat, Crimson scanned the room for anything that catches his eye in particular. The male’s amber eyes laid on a girl he hadn’t seen before. She particularly caught his eye as she was wearing contest ribbons within her hair. The brute, Butch, was within his class as well. Crimson wasn’t particularly in dislike with her, he just finds her.....headstrong per se. Then there’s Platinum, whom Crimson gave a smile and a wave at, in greetings of the friend he had acquired beforehand.

The males gaze finally laid upon the teacher and the classroom itself. The teacher was currently intrigued by an interesting book. Crimson couldn’t tell what the story was, but the teacher was gruesomely into the context of the novel. Crimson then examined his surroundings, his gaze ending on the big stage in front of the auditorium. Were the students supposed to demonstrate their abilities as a coordinator on the first day of school? It was nerve wrecking, but Crimson assumes it would be so as why else would the class be inside an auditorium.

Luckily, since most of the students from Pokemon Care seemed to have the same second class as well, all the small group had to do was follow the flow of traffic, which led them straight to a large auditorium, containing several seats and a full stage. Yep, this was definitely a performing class. For some reason, Jean couldn't help in feeling a little giddy, and a little nervous. True, he already had a few performances mapped out in his mind, but he had never actually gotten to practice any of them. He never had the time. It was always studying, filling out college applications, or interning at his father's office. Any free time he had was spent applying to contest schools, like the one he was at, or visiting his mother when he turned eighteen at the end of last January. Nervousness and excitement swirled around within him. Jean felt amazing.

Following Crimson's lead, he sat in a desk near his, and looking over the people in the class. Yes, there were several other students from the last class, including that brutish Butch, but there were a few new faces too- namely Platinum, whose face he remembered from dinner the night before, and another girl whose style caught his eye. It seemed almost Kalosian. Whatever it was, there was no denying the fake ribbon tied in her hair. Was that some type of scare tactic, to keep the competition on their toes? Or had she actually won a contest? It couldn't actually be the latter, could it? No, it was probably just modeled after a contest ribbon. Who in their right mind would wear their trophy so casually? Then again, Jean did have a princess key around his neck...

Leaning back in his chair, the sudden switch in angles causing Spritz to fly of his head and back on to his desk, Jean considered the upcoming school year with a sigh. "I suppose I am a coordinator now." He stated to himself, finger dropping to pet his spritzee's pink feathery floof. After some more minutes of people taking to their seats, as well as some extra free time for late comers to rush inside, the class finally began.

Setting aside his book, something which Jean simply assumed to be a hard analysis on the top coordinators of the decade or something of the like, Mr. Allen stood up, climbing up onto the stage rather than taking the staircase that sat fifteen feet away from his desk. As soon as he stood straight, all the sound in the auditorium diminuendoed into a natural silence. Once quiet was achieved, Mr. Allen began. "Now that everyone is settled... why did the Squirtle cross the road?" His serious expression made Jean question whether or not he had heard him correctly.

Aria did a slight double-take at the question. Surely this was the right class? Or the right school, even? Maybe, with how this day had gone so far, this was all some bad dream. What kind of college professor starts off a class with a joke for preschoolers? Was this a test? Probably. And if she scored here, that could put her in favour with this teacher, which would make up for the events of a few minutes ago. Perfect.

Feeling really silly, Aria raised her hand and said "To get to the other tide?"

Robin layed in her bed. She played around on her phone. She was wondering if this school was going to be able to keep up with her. She was sure her skills excelled over everybody else's. They had too, she spent hours relentlessly training. Her father forced her to train for hours. One meal a day. 5 hours to sleep. She needed to surpass everyone. Her thoughts swarmed in her head. So, she decided to take a walk in the school garden.

Jean watched in subtle shock as that ribbon girl raised her hand, answering the silly question with an equally silly pun. Was this a joke? His eyes darted back to teacher, only to see his serious expression burst into an amused grin. "Okay girl, err- what's your name?" Mr. Allen asked before waving his hand in dismissal. "Actually uh, never mind. Just get up on stage here- use the stairs- and yeah. Good job. Thanks for volunteering."

As he waited for Aria to get up on stage, all the while not paying her any attention or giving her any time to reply, Mr. Allen began addressing the class. "So yeah. I guess this it. Future coordinators. Great. Well, I'm the Performance class guy, Jeff Allen- that's Mr. Allen to you- and that's pretty much all you should need to know, or all that's not written on the syllabus in front of you..." The last vowel of the statement dropped as the professor eyed one of the student's desks curiously, and then some more, only to see that they were, for the most part, clear. He looked back at his desk, where a familiar stack of papers stood next to his 'book'. "Crap," he said, not even trying to be quiet in his profane frustration. With a large sigh, keeping his own anger at bay, he focused back on the class in front of him, ready to go over the synopsis. "Alright then! There's no textbook for this class- syllabus says there is, but just- there's no need for it. I'm not gonna make you use it. Don't tell the school board. Let's see... rules? Show up to class, do your stuff, and don't fail. Pretty much it. If there are no questions, I'm going to hand everything over to the princess now."

Jean watched the show in front of him in complete confusion. Was he in the right class? This was supposed to be performing. The guy was supposed to be coordinator. Maybe he was a teaching aid? No, he'd already be fired if that were the case. Was this the most qualified person the university could afford? With the admission fees this place had, Jean hoped not. He didn't like to see his money go to waist. Speaking of money going to waist, he had a textbook he needed to return...

Robin looked at the clock. "CRAP! IM LATE!" She picked up her book bag and dashed out of her room. She bumped into a lot of other students and triped once or twice. She silently entered Mr. Allen's class. She took the seat closest to the door which was next to Jean. She hoped and prayed that the professor won't notice her sudden entrance or her tardiness. She watched the girl go up on stage. She quickly took out a notebook and began writing down key features about her.

Mr. Allen glanced over at Robin. Noticing she had just come in but then he lets it slide. He noticed her writing down something.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Crimson arched his eyebrows, not fully comprehending what the first words coming out of Mr. Allen's mouth were. Well, he was able to completely hear what he said, though that doesn't change Crimson's confusion at the teacher’s antics. Crimson cringed a bit mentally. Cringing at the long dead joke. Cringing even more at the answer to it. Not at the girl herself though, just the answer of that joke. The Squirtle was long gone and dead already, why would the teacher bring it back up?

Crimson leaned over a bit to Jean, and mumbled only loud enough for the two of them to hear only. “Was there a point to that exactly?” Crimson asked, unsure what to make out of that situation. Crimson eyes laid on the girl that answered the joke as Mr. Allen thanked her for volunteering. “Volunteering...,” Crimson mumbled quietly to himself. His train of though broke as Mr. Allen began talking again, about his syllabus this time though. Ignoring his side comments here and there, Crimson comprehended the basics of the class.

Crimson, once again, leaned over to the offspring of a Kaos Queen, and question the fellow about the teacher. “Is it just me? Or is Mr. Allen really laid back?” Crimson asked Jean. Luxray, beneath Crimson, began to stir with a low growl, which usually means someone or something is approaching. Crimson peered over to the entrance of a classroom to see a girl walking into the room and plop herself right next to Jean. Crimson petted the Luxray, allowing the Gleam Eye Pokemon to be at ease from the new stranger. Crimson brought his attention back onto the stage, where the unknown girl was supposed to be taking place.