• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Johto League Tournament (Reboot) Companion

Six months after the events of the Kanto League tournament. After having completed the Johto league gyms you have a chance to take on the Elite four and lance if your able to win the league tournament. But beware there is danger on the Horizon.
Since a couple of years ago Team Rocket resurged under the name of Team Neo Rocket under the control of the cunning strategist Emile Cortez. While they seek control of the world an Ancient Evil emerges getting ready to make their grand reappearance as they secretively start to take control of every thing

Rules
1. fallow the rules of Pokecharms.
2. Be respectful
3. Have fun.
4. You are allowed to have one pokemon with the battle bond ability. just put a bb by which one it is

I had to go somewhere so I couldn't put it in
Character bio
Name:
appearance
Pokémon

Name: Drew Leuric
sex: Male
Apperance: Long blonde hair with green eyes. wears a white T shirt and a green Jacket. He wears black slacks.
Pokémon Poliwrath (BB) Gengar Ampharos, Dragonite, Maganieum, Ninetails

Ok and thanks for putting it in

Name: Leon Flame
Sex:Male
appearance A rather tall man who wears a green trenchcoat, Blue jeans and red hiking boots. He has gray eyes and black hair
Pokémon skarmory, Ariados, hitmonlee (BB), Jolteon, Kingdra , Donphan

Name: Riley
Appearance: Brown hair and eyes. Wears a black leather jacket with a green hoodie attached too it. Wears a black t-shirt underneath. Black jeans and red and white shoes.

Pokemon:
Tyranitar
Scizor
Dragonite
Alakazam
Poliwrath
Jolteon

Substitutes:
Azumarill
Nidoking
Machamp

Last edited:
Sweet, thanks! I'm rebooting my old character!

Name: Aspen Sparks
Appearance: Aspen's shoulder-length hair is in a ponytail most of the time, and her blue eyes are framed by black-rimmed glasses. She wears a blue hoodie over an orange tank top, and jeans that go over black sneakers. Aspen also carries a purple backpack.
Pokemon: Ashley(Typhlosion), Aras(Lapras), Gen(Gengar), Evon(Shiny Eevee), CJ(Crobat), Egg(Egg, duh!)
I'm going to fill out the Pokemon after I ask a question. Can we use Pokemon from regions after Johto(I wanted to use Blade, from the Sinnoh League Tournament)?

Last edited by a moderator:
No only gen one and two. though you can have Blade as a ralts appear in this and just have him evolve into a Gallade in Sinnoh. That's what I did/ am going to do with Tess.

Name: Ace Flames
Appearance: Ace has short spikey hair but only spikey in the front. He wears a black T-shirt and jeans with some tennis shoes that are black and red. He also wears a dark blue backpack.
Pokemon: Zingo( Growlithe) , (Steam) Charzard,( Zara) Mareep, (Yuri) eevee, ( Moon) chincho and my favorite Pichu( Sparky)

Last edited:
Name: Sazandora Ibuki (Aka Danny)
Sex: Male
appearance: Sazan wears a Black trench coat and has black hair and blue eyes. He has white dress shirt and a blue tie.
Pokémon Feraligatr, Porygon2, Charizard, Gengar, Scizor, Slowbro

Last edited:
Thanks! Here's a character I have never used in a rp but have been meaning to use~

Name: Athena Wilson
Sex:Female
Appearance:Athena's hair is long, wavy, and is pale, almost white blonde hair. She generally wears her hair in a loose ponytail. Her eyes are a sparkling brown with a few hints of a golden, honey color in them. Her outfit consists of a white sleeveless button up shirt with a blue bow on the top of it. Underneath she wears dark blue jeans that stop at her knees. Her shoes are simple black flats that are a bit worn from use. Her accessories are a sky blue headband with a blue bow on the right side of it. She also wears a silver watch on her right wrist
Pokémon (Warning I am not a good nicknamer)
Bloom the Meganium
Anubis the Houndoom
Zen the Espeon
Lunar the Lanturn (Seriously, a Underrated Pokemon)
Exo the Scizor
Gaia the Golem

`

Ok here we go. I'll add nicknames later. Hope I can still join :p

Name: Zack Hunter
Sex: Make
Appearance: Dark red eyes, tanned skin from going to the beach so much, a crimson shirt with bright orange highlights, white sports glasses, and orange shorts
Pokémon: Typhlosion (Firestorm), Tyranitar (Way Big), Ampharos (Buzzkill), Kingdra (Kraken), Umbreon (Darktide), Steelix (Vibranium)

Last edited:
Here's the Mask of Fairies!
Name: Isabel Maey
Appearance: Waist-length blond hair, pink contacts. Pink hoodie, blue scarf, pink and blue beanie, really light blue jeans, brown fluffy boots.
Pokemon:
Wigglytuff, Female, Ability: Cute Charm, Moves: Disable, Counter, Mimic, Skull Bash
Clefable, Male, Ability: Magic Guard, Moves: Moonlight, Blizzard, Counter, Dynamic Punch
Togetic, Female, Ability: Serene Grace, Moves: Wish, Aerial Ace, Fire Blast, Zen Headbutt

Name: Sazandora Ibuki
appearance Black trench coat, blue dress clothes, black hair, blue eyes
Pokémon: Feraligatr, Charizard, Porygon2, Tyranitar, Scizor, Slowbro

I'll take water and dark masks, if that's okay

@AstralDarkai you already made a trainer signup and Im kinda new here obviously but I'm judging and idk if your aloud 2 type of masks unless your making two charaters I just idk and if we're aloud two masks I'm taking normal and pshycic

McNiel is normal. Cade is fighting

Bassically the masks are ancient weapons giving who ever wears them control of that type of pokemon's moves. there's also more to it but I'm not going to treck threw a lot of stuff to get the awnsers.

I deleted my charater on accident when I tried to edit it. Name:Nion, Age:17,Sex:Male,Appearence:Green hair looks like trainer red without hat 6ft 4. red shoes,. Pokemon: Tyranitar,Snorlax,Lapras,Charizard, Smeargle,Alakazam

Last edited by a moderator:
@Roanawesomeguy897 Just adding information for Jag, the Masqueraders are this big organization that's out for world domination(? Is that right? That's the vibe I was getting, Idk about you guys. XD) and will literally kill to get it. If you want more information, I highly suggest you read the other threads. If you don't want more information, I still suggest you read them. XD

Character bio
Name: Jax Thorne
Appearance: Jax is tall, standing at 6'5". He has chocolate-brown skin and black hair. His eyes are different colors, with his left being an emerald green and his right a sapphire blue. He wears a white, sleeveless shirt under a black jacket with a green trim. He wears baggy, dark grey jeans and white sneakers. He also has a black cap with a green pokeball on it, with the addition of black, fingerless gloves.
Pokémon:
Panzer - Rhydon, Male
Calico - Persian, Male
Water Hazard - Feraligatr, Male
Luna - Umbreon, Female
Solis - Espeon, Female
Osiris - Arcanine, Male

Last edited:
Too all of you guys waiting here, we're almost done with Kanto. We're actually at the semi finals, so we should be finishing in a few days, hopefully.