• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey in the Galar Region! (Discussion)

Hey guys I want to run something by you. What if Seth is champion for Galar? I think it might be a fun way to tie into his character as he had not had much time to shine in this RP. If you think this is a stupid idea then I can always make another character for it, I just thought it might be fun to have someone that everyone knows be the champion, and yet they did not know that he was the champion to begin with.

Not really because he has not really been in the region for awhile. While he may be the champion, he actually won it through a rematch between him and an old friend. The friend wanted the match to be official, so there was a judge, but none of the people would know until the ceremony that he was champion. I am wanting for a surprise facter to it. The friend who was champion before will make an appearence at the tournament, but will mainly be there for Seth. Spoiler it is his brother Zack who was champion before Seth.