• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Just Another Day In Paradise (RP)

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Discussion thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/just-another-day-in-paradise-discussion.22257/

A blue wolf slunk through the pine forest in her pack's territory. She knew she should've asked to lead a patrol, but she found that hunting on her own was just therapeutic for her. And hey, if it puts prey in the pack's bellies, then it shouldn't matter, right? Plus, it wasn't like the other wolves were nearly as good fishers as she was; the fact that the Power had chosen her to have control over water currents just made it so much easier. She knew that when the ground became marshy under her paws, she was getting close to one of many small ponds in the territory.

Tiny blades of sawgrass pricked Aqua's pads as she made her way to the edge of a marsh. She peered into the murky water, using a gentle current to sift through the layers of silt. As a frog leaped out of the marsh, she slammed a paw down on it, effectively snapping its spine. That's one piece of prey. Now where are some fish? She settled down on her haunches, tail curled neatly around her forepaws, and yawned, one front leg poised to strike at any moment. A few minutes later, she had several fish as well as the frog for her work, and picked them up before starting back to camp.

A white she-wolf left her camping grounds to search the area around her territory leaving most of her wolves in her pack to watch the camp while she was gone. Her light blue eyes shifted in all directions before moving her ears back and then forth before pointing straight forward. she lowered her nose to catch any unfamiliar scents in her pack territory before raising her head as her paws walked on the green grass as she adventured further out from her camp. She looked up seeing all the green deciduous trees that were high above her as she felt a sudden wind blow through her white fur pelt as the hourglass around her neck moved slightly with the wind only making the symbol of an hourglass at the left of her chest visible. She continued to walk through the tall trees before reaching the long river as she came to a stop seeing the other pack territory on the other side which had more of pine trees along with marshes and swamps as her nose tells her so. Once it was clear that her territory had no sense of danger, she lowered her head as she began to lap the water for a cool drink.

@Shadow_Pup @Gamingfan @Keen Kitsune @Clunpsy @Schrift007 @Tudor21G @HeyItsPip @Willow Tree @Clite of Dragonbow @Barefoot_Kittens

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Bouncing out of his den, the pup was more than excited to play with anyone and everyone, barking at every little thing he could catch his eyes on. The first victim to befallen upon his mischievous intents was a poor dung beetle, who got swap by the pup into the next oblivion when they were only innocently walking around. The pup sniffs for the beetle, no doubt probably ran off when it could, if it could, but he still wants to find it. But he has no patience to stay in one place to find a bug, so he ran off another direction to find something else to play. The leaves around him ripples, and the pup barked in surprise when one slaps him in the face. His power went out of control again, yay him.
Koi grumbles, shaking out his pelt, licking the remnant of the leaves off his fur. He wanna play! Not get smack by his own powers!
He barks at the bigger wolves, whoever he could find, to play with him. He's bored! Play!

"What type of deer is this?" among the otherwise silent woods, a squeaky voice made sure to be heard by a seemingly busy wolf.
"Huh?" Rin's response was muffled by a mouth full of pelt as he dragged his latest piece of prey, a young doe, into the clearing. The young male looked up at the clear sky, rarely could a wolf get such a view of the great blue atmosphere- for the most part when you looked up you just saw trees. Of course, Rin could smell the territory markers, but, while close, they weren't actually intruding so the male didn't think much of it. It hadn't been long since they were forced to flee their home, leaving their family behind and forcing Rin to grow up a whole lot faster.
"I said- what type of deer is this?" the small pup huffed with clear annoyance in his voice from having to repeat himself, his fluffy tail gently swayed back and forth as he pawed at the dead body and sniffed it's face.
"I don't know. Now, eat. I didn't nearly break by back to have you play with your food." Rin raised a brow towards his younger brother and gestured towards the carcass as he licked the blood from his maw and his ears flicked continuously. He was on high alert. Never had Rin ever seen a pack, although his mother had told him plenty of stories- he certainly wasn't prepared if he did have to encounter one. Rin let out a sigh as his ears spread flat against his head, but upon watching Racer happily dig into the dear, a smile curled across the male's muzzle. Rin dropped to a laying position and rolled onto his back as his white stomach absorbed the sun's heat. For now, they could rest in the meadow- then leave once they were full.

Mozilla

A fat little beaver hurried through the swamp, heading towards a large body of water as fast as his little webbed feet could carry him. In his mouth he held a large branch, dragging it off to build a damn somewhere. From the bushes a wolf watched, his brown eyes locked onto the large rodent. He was completely concealed and was in the perfect position for an ambush. The beaver was a mere pounce away and a kill like that would feed most of the pack for a day. Despite this the wolf didn't move, he watched as the rodent submerged into the water and swam away. Mozilla rose from the bushes, slowly walking across the damp earth and along the bank of the body of water. He found it best to leave Beavers. Their teeth were sharp and their tails were surprisingly strong but they also created dams, which created swamps, which made home for more prey. Killing to many beavers would decrease the amount of voles and ducks and other small critters the pack ate when they didn't do a big hunt together.

Mozzie wasn't hunting, he was doing a patrol of their territory's borders. Right now he was on the western side of their land, moving north towards the large river that separated them from the other pack.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Kureiji walked through the forrest, he was just checking if there was any threats to the pack. Most times there would be no one, but on the rare occasion he saw a wolf on the other side of the pack he would try to ignore them. He was about to give up but then he smelled a scent he didn't recognize. He sprinted to where it was coming from, before halting infront of a wolf on its back. "Who are you, and what are you doing on these grounds" he growled, in a low tone. I don't want to fight them, but I don't want them to be a threat to my pack, he thought. "Are you from the pack across the stream?" He asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mantis was going over the bedding and medicine. With her somewhat busy schedule consisting of patrols and food and yada yada, she was happy to take a small break. She did many extracurricular activities even with her limited strength. This was all kinds of things, from brutally murdering birds for her collection to collecting foliage.
Speaking of birds, Mantis looked over her bush while sorting things out, carrying feathers from all types of birds. A blazing orange from a robin, a goldfinch, even a blue jay were some of the feathers she could recognize. There was even a gray feather from… oh, what were they called, pigeons, weren’t they? Needless to say, she was very happy of her collection.
Already getting off task from her initial plan, she looked at the wolf pup barking at anybody who got near.
“Oh, hello, Koi! Looking for attention, like usual?” Mantis smiled.
“Here, wanna try practicing those newfound, heh, not newfound, powers?” Dropping off her wad of leaves, she got herself up. “Medicine and beds can wait another time.” @Willow Tree

Brise's head rose out of the hole he was in. It was followed by the large white puff of fur that was his body. His stomach growled, and he took the opportunity to check for a group already gathering food in his pack. He made sure to stay in his territory, and eventually spotted a wolf he vaguely recognised, who was holding some fish. What was his name? It was something to do with water, but what? Brise walked slowly, and soon realised it was a female. He backed up a bit, took a deep breath, and strode out in front of the wolf. "Hey. I'm here to take some of those fish you have there. To eat them, of course. What am I saying, I hardly know you. I'm Brise, for starters. I don't think we've met before, but I could be mistaken." He held out a paw.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick was prowling through the woods, he sniffed at the air distinguishing the smell of wolf from prey, he heard a rustle nearby, he smelled deer, three of them, two old one young, he slunk closer before phasing onto the back of the buck and using his front paws to swiftly break his neck, when he could Renwick tried not to damage his prey on the outside only breaking bones unless more damage was required, he then phased onto the back of the doe before either doe nor fawn could react, he broke the doe's neck and then flipped off it's back and landed onto the fawn, crushing it onto the ground and swiftly breaking it's neck. He stepped back and realised he could only bring back so much by himself so let out a howl into the forest requesting assistance from any of his pack.

Mozilla
Mozilla was coming up to the bank of the river, passing through the dead trees when he suddenly heard Renwick's howl. The deputy lifted his head up, ears swivelling as he tried to pinpoint where his leader's call was coming from. More east than south, probably not in the swamp but in the forest. He let out his own howl in response, deeper but briefer, essentially saying that he'd heard and he was on his way. Mozilla took in the scents of the area before he left it, trotting off into the direction of the woods. The patrol would have to be completed later.

It took a few minutes for Mozzie to reach where Renwick had made the kill but soon the deputy emerged from the brush and into the clearly. He was surprised initially but he had learnt to expect great things from Renwick. "Impeccable as always" Mozilla approached Renwick, the black wolf being smaller than him but still earning his upmost respect. He waited for the alpha to grab one of the deer's, knowing that between them they could probably haul the three carcasses back to camp.

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick turned to Mozzie, "right, I'll take the buck, can you take the doe and the fawn" he said before he hefted the buck carcass onto his back and started the walk back to the camp, "You were on patrol, weren't you" Renwick asked as he thought about where Mozzie could have been that was close, "see anything?" he asked with an avid curiosity, he himself having not been on a patrol in quite a while. His ears pricked at every sound as he attempted to distinguish sounds and smells to find his way back to camp, he hadn't payed much attention on the way from camp, so this was how he usually got back.
@Martin Pine

"Can do" He approached the doe, lowering his head to it's stomach and then pushing his snout underneath the body. Once the deer was balanced on his back he moved over to the fawn, grabbing the base of the neck with his mouth and lifting it up. Renwick's kill hadn't shed blood which was something that Mozilla was grateful for as his fur wouldn't get stained by the doe on his back. "I was, only made it around the south and the west though" He wasn't on high alert but he still listened to the forest around them. "There wasn't much except from those damn coyotes" His lips almost curled into a snarl but his tone remained calm. "They're getting braver. If a bear comes wandering through the territory I wouldn't put it past them to start slipping in whilst we've got our paws full" Mozzie knew a fair bit about the other animals, he'd learnt it all from his mother.

"Asides from the damn vermin lingering past the edge there was nothing that I could sniff out. No other wolves, no furless and thankfully no bears"

@Shadow_Pup

Right outside the Pack's camp, there could be heard a series of rustling. It was coming from the bushes, but what was inside the bushes, no one could find out.
Rustle
RUSTLE
RUSTLE
Right over it flew a small, white butterfly, which was heading east.
"I'm gonna get ya!" Out of the bushes leaped a brown canine, and it chased after the flying insect, tounge lolling out. Wherever he stepped, green mist could be seen and small plants sprouted from the ground. "C'mon, little flappy, c'mere!" The butterfly was just within Mon's reach, but the insect took a hard right. The wolf's green eyes followed the flappy, full of confusion. But when his gaze moved back forward, he saw that a tree kept getting bigger and bigger. "Wha--"

He ran head first into the tree. He staggered back, shaking his head. "Ouch..." He looked around for the butterfly, but sadly, it was gone. He sat down, breathing heavily. In his fur, there was a dozen green leaves stuck in it, and he felt his forehead starting to itch. One of the leaves began floating in the air towards his head and began scratching it. "Oh, that's better."

=Nightshade=

Aqua set down the aquatic creatures she’d caught. They weren’t all that far from camp; she could see pillars of stone rising from the pine forest’s tops. “Brise? I’m Aqua.” She breathed in, drinking in the brown-and-white wolf’s scent and committing it to memory. She pawed one of the larger fish towards him. “Here. I still need to take my rounds, distribute the rest to the border patrols once they get back. What brings you from camp?” She picked up the two smaller fish and the frog and began to pad back in the direction of camp, waiting for Brise to follow with his share of the hunt.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Frido was foraging around the forest, searching for berries and the like. Hunting was great and all, but it was hard to get the bloody taste out of his mouth. Sometimes he wouldn't bite the right and they would start struggling and...
Happy though Frido. Happy thoughts
On the bright said he found a small blueberry bush near the camp while he was searching. Too small at the moment for food but it will definitely be plentiful once it grows.
He was bored. No one would mind if he slept a bit, right? It's been pretty peaceful for a while, so he didn't see anything wrong with becoming a little lax.
He got comfy behind a tree and fell asleep, snoring quietly.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aria's glowing eyes shone as she gingerly stepped around. Her light paw steps probably wouldn't alarm anything, but she wanted to make sure. Nobody had seemed to be in immense pain before she left, so she had felt a break was acceptable. She wanted a drink, the cool touch of water was always a welcome feeling for her. She walked under a tree, which a squirrel sat on top. Her ears flicked when she heard it scampering around the branches. She didn't stop for it though, she was sure others would bring back more than enough prey for the day. She continued her wandering for a while before the sound of water started to grow louder. The ground had gotten richer under her paws as she got closer. There were different trees that grew near the sides of the river. She wasn't sure if she was allowed this close to the river, she knew that the other pack was supposedly on the other side. However, she had no intent on crossing over. She sat near the edge and dipped her paw in. The water was cold, but yet it felt refreshing. She sat down, looking both ways before dipping her snout in for a drink. She thought she smelled something strange, perhaps another wolf. But she wasn't quite sure, and she was a bit thirsty. She opened her mouth, lapping at the clean water. Hopefully, it wasn't anything to worry about.

Brise took the fish and followed Aqua. "I was hungry, I suck at hunting, and I couldn't find the Alpha or Beta anywhere near camp. Luckily, I came across you. Good thing we're quite near camp, else I would be lost by now." He breathed in the air around him, scanning the area's scent for any danger nearby. He took a mental note of Aqua's scent while he was at it.

Everest raised her head hearing the howl from a wolf on the other side of the river. She perked her ears seeing it was the other pack enjoying a hunt but had also saw a fae of the pack drinking some water. She didn't pay mind to her as she was with her pack territory. She sniffed the air scenting a prey she can gather for her pack. She caught a scent of some deer seeing one in the distance and a couple of sparrows. She stood up slowly getting into position until she got close enough and leaped at the deer causing the others to scatter quickly as with her body weight she took the deer down and crushed it's neck until it went limb. She grabbed the antler of the deer once she found out it was male before gragging it back into the forest towards camp. She made it back with no trouble before seeing Mantis and Koi the young pup as she dropped the deer. "Mantis, Koi, I hope you two are hungry because I brought a kill" she said gently as she grabbed a bite first to eat. @Keen Kitsune

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Koi wags his tail as he waddled to Mantis, the female having gotten his attention as she asks him a question.
"Wanna play!" He barks, "Wanna eat too!" He chirps, plopping himself down next to the bigger wolf, tail wagging continously in a adorable twirl. He watches her stand up, and nodded when she offers to practice some powers.
Just then, Everest came back with the deer, calling the duo to see if they're hungry. Koi jumps up, eyes shining as he saw the deer.
"Food!" He squeals, "So big!" He whips his head to look at Mantis, then at Everest, "Food!" He repeated again.

@HeyItsPip @LunarSilvally

As Racer finished the meal he let out a satisfied sigh before walking towards his brother and pawing at the older wolf's ear. "Where are we?" Racer asked as he sniffed the air before smiling.
"I don't know." Rin shrugged and used a paw to push the smaller male away from him.
"Can I go play?" Racer then asked as his tail began to beat against the soft, grassy floor as he rolled onto his back to make eye contact with his brother.
"I don' think that a good id-" Rin began before looking towards the younger wolf who pinned his ears back and widened his eyes in a begging expression. "Sure. I guess." Rin shrugged, though his voice was unsure. "Just don't go far- promise you won't go far?" Rin asked as he flipped over to his belly and lifted his head.
"Ok." Racer excitedly squeaked through he was already a couple of feet away from Rin, the pup then trotted into the trees with a smile. Immediately, Racer put his nose to the floor and began sniffing- maybe he'd find something cool like a fox or a badger. Rin watched his brother disappear before standing up, he knew Racer could take care of himself for the most part- but it didn't hurt to follow him.

Everest looked at the pup as she smiled gently. She reached over and tared off a piece of meat big enough for the pup to eat before dropping it in front of the pup. "There you go Koi, eat up" she said before looking at her other packmates. "The rest of your can eat up in includng you Mantis, I am going to go patrol the area again to make sure everything is clear so you are in commanded until I return" she said licking her maw to get the blood off from the meat she ate before entering the forest again. She went high and low in her territory checking every part including the part close to the deadlands which she was careful with. She came back to the river edge keeping her nose high before approaching the water again. She lowered her head again to lap the water feeling the cool sensation go down her throat. She laid down afterwards enjoying the wind blow through her white fur.

Mantis chuckled. “Yes, that is food.” She turned to Everest.
”Alright, I understand.” She replied, somewhat inwardly.
She was disappointed that it wasn’t a buck, which ment it had no antlers. Then again, if you hunted a buck, you just might get impaled by those. She shrugged and carved off the hind leg with her claws, and gnawed on it.
“Hey, Koi, like I said, how about we try practicing your powers? Who knows, you might just be the strongest wolf in the forest!” The last part she said it halfheartly, but quickly went back to her more bouncy smile.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Koi delightfully squeals as the meat was offered to him, and he devours it happily. His bite was tiny, and barely strong enough, but he manages to pull off the meat and chew it before swallowing. He was in between bites when Mantis offers to practice with him again. When she mentioned how he might be the strongest among the wolves, he puffs out his chest proudly, licking his nose as he huffs.
"Yes! Strong!" He said. A leaf whacks him then, perhaps just to prove him wrong. He slaps the leaf away, and stood up, the food still unfinished but he wanna practice.
"Powers! Practice!" He squeals, jumping on his hind legs for Mantis to go on with the lesson.

@HeyItsPip

Racer dashed through the brush, as he got excited a build up of static electricity welled on his coat, but it suddenly seized as he paws nearby. Racer froze completely, from his spot among the bushes he could see a slender female wolf. The white wolf drank before settling down- she seemed gentle. Racer thought about Rin for only a moment, but maybe his older brother would like this female. "Hi!" Racer suddenly called out as he jumped up and his tail wagged excitedly. "My name's Racer. You're nice, right?" the pup asked from afar. @LunarSilvally

Rin suddenly flipped over at another wolf's voice. Shit. He let his guard down big time, and Racer wasn't nearby. Rin's eyes grew wide before he took a breath, "I'm sorry." Rin began as he stood up- he probably looked like an idiot lounging around. "No, I'm a loner. I have no affiliation with any packs. I was just passing through with my younger brother." Rin began. His mother had simply told him to follow the river, that the packs would accept him because of his powers. It was awfully vague. Rin swallowed the lump in his throat before continuing, "My family was attacked by humans. I was sent to warn you of the hunter's advances." Rin added, it was a half truth at least. @Schrift007

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aria had fallen asleep under the shade of a tree near the riverside. She woke up, blinking her eyes a few times before getting up. She opened her mouth in a yawn, her eyes squinting momentarily. She had wandered to the tree when the stranger wolf scent had disappeared. However, not it seemed to be back. She shook herself, ridding herself of the sleepiness. It was still the same scent as before. Curiosity filled her as she started to walk back to the river. "Hello?" she almost barked out, before she thought better of it. She could hear another voice coming from the location of where she smelled the other wolf. It didn't seem to be feminine, so she assumed it was a member from its pack. She moved away from the voices, happily splashing around as she navigated the shallow parts of the river. She knew she couldn't stay by the river all day, but she was determined to stay at least outside of camp for a while.

Everest's eyes shifted to a brown pup as she gave a gentle smile. "Of course I am, I give no harm to young pup like yourself and other wolves as I only give warning since I prefer not to resolve to violence in my pack unless necessary" she said. "Are you alone or do you have someone with you Racer?" She asked calmly as her ears remained on high alert just in case danger was nearby by but reached her head over to catch scent of the pup with her nose as she could feel the wind blow through again. @Barefoot_Kittens

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Hunters, that's impossible" he said. But if it's not, he thought. " Where is your brother?" he asked, looking around. "I need you and him to come with me" he said in a firm tone. His history with hunters was complex, he had been both protected and hurt by them. He turned around to check for a young wolf but couldn't find him. He tried to trace the smell, but that lead him to the river banks where he saw a wolf from the other pack. "Shit" he mumbled before eyeing her suspiciously. He had not seen this white wolf before, but if this was an alpha, he would stand little in a fight. "You better leave before you start a fight" he said to her.

Last edited by a moderator:

=Nightshade=

Aqua made her way through the pine forest to the camp. When she arrived, she dropped her prey on the meager pile that had already been collected. Well, it was early morning, which was why there was so little. She selected the frog she'd caught for herself and left the rest for the rest of the pack. Other wolves couldn't seem to understand why she liked the taste of frog, but she didn't care. Hey, they're good, she thought self-consciously as she tore into the bullfrog's flesh. She finished it in a few quick bites before standing again and shaking out her pelt.

Neither the Alpha nor Beta were in camp, so Aqua figured it'd probably be okay to take a round of the territory. Plus, it'd give her an excuse to go for a swim. She padded out of camp, belly full, tail high and wagging slightly, and slipped between the pine trees like a shadow. When she reached the river's edge, she jumped in and began swimming strongly, her webbed paws moving water to propel herself through the river. She dragged herself out of the river a little while further down the bank, then shook out her soaking fur. Ah. Nothing better than a good swim.

Everest stood up looking at the lone male as just by scent this must be a relative of Racer. "Calm yourself, I do not start fights unnecessarily especially when there is a pup present" she kept her voice firm but calm as she spoke. "I resent on violence unless I necessary have to to defend my pack" she said as her tail was in a calm position to not threaten the lone male. "Who are you exactly?" She asked calmly. @Schrift007

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"What no, the pup is not my brother." he shot back. Either she was an alpha or a stuck up omega, he thought. "It doesn't matter who I am, just what I'm here for and I'm here for the pup" he turned his head to Racer. "Come with me, I need to get you to my pack", he focused on the white wolf so much he thought that he didn't notice the wolf next to her. She looked like the complete opposite of him but somewhat connected. "look let me take the pup to my pack and there won't be trouble" he said in a monotone voice.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick nodded, this is fine, the vermin will not be a problem" he said as they eventually reached camp, "now let's make sure everyone eats" he said before dropping the buck and taking the fawn from Mozzie, "this is mine, share the other carcasses with the pack" he said before phasing off to go eat by himself. He phased to a nearby tree and started to tear into the fawn keeping on guard in case any enemies attempted an attack. He sighed to himself, he had been getting paranoid and it was frustrating, he was also off his game, he wasn't as stealthy in the day anymore and he had lost a lot of prey before finally getting lucky. He sighed again and continued to eat.
@Martin Pine

Rin pinned his ears back at the male's response, he seemed rather upset. When the stranger asked about Racer, Rin shrugged- eh'd rather not get the pup involved. "Woah, wait." Rin gasped when the male took off after his brother's scent. Rin followed behind passively though, it's not like he was going to get in this pack-wolf's way. He most certainly didn't want to start anything. When Racer came into view, the male let out a sigh of relief.
"Oh, ye-" Racer began as he trotted towards the she-wolf, but another smell caused his ears to prick upright as he looked around with a smile. "Rin!" Racer exclaimed as he excitedly spun in a circle, however his happy expression changed when the wolf with Rin spoke. Fight? Why would they need to fight? Racer's eyes filled with panic, the pup backed up closer to Everest seeing as he'd have to go through the aggressive male to get to his brother. Rin was fairly calm, his eyes flicking between the two wolves- so they were from different packs. Still, he didn't know what they would have to fight over.
"We can leave, it's probably best anyways." Rin offered, figuring that he was at least part of the problem. He gestured towards Racer but the pup was frozen in place.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick ears pricked up, something was off. He got up and made his way in the direction of one of his pack, he found him, with two Loners and Everest the alpha from the other pack, "Kureiji, what is going on" he asked sternly, he eyed every wolf present with a sense of suspicion, "Kureiji you should come back to camp, there is a fresh meal, if you don't come you will miss out and no wolf should skip a meal, also the decision to consider welcoming others onto the pack does not lie with you" he said before giving Everest a polite nod and standing watching to see what would happen.
@LunarSilvally @Schrift007 @Barefoot_Kittens

=Nightshade=

Aqua raised her muzzle into the air as she caught a strange scent. She began to pad back towards the river, where the scent was coming from, and as she approached the banks, she figured out what it was. A loner! No, two. Alpha. The other pack’s Alpha. And... Kureiji? The scent trails intermingled, making it hard to discern exactly who it was, but she was pretty sure she was right.

The turquoise she-wolf emerged, blinking, onto the stretch of crabgrass between the edge of the pack’s forest and the river. Tension hung in the air so thick she could’ve chewed through it like a tough piece of venison. She loped easily along the woods’ edge towards the scene, pausing when she’d gotten within talking distance of Renwick, where she sat, ears laid back but eyes alert and forwards, in an expression of support of her Alpha. She didn’t know what was going on, exactly, but she knew that her role as a member of Renwick’s pack meant that she had to support him, no matter what. And that was something she was proud to do.

Everest sensed the pups reaction as he was now under her as her protective instinct kicked in. She glanced her eyes to Renwick seeing his nod before she nodded in return. She shifted her eyes back to the wolf speaking to her. "They are both loners, what business do you have with loners" she said as she raised one paw up a bit to gently touch Racer to say it was alright. "I need your explanation to make sure they won't be in harm's way especially when one of them is a pup" she said raising her tail a bit in a protective way. "I am not here to argue, I just need an explanation if you would be so kind. I like to avoid any violence if possible. As you can see, the pup is a bit frightened" she finished looking at the wolf known as Kureiji. @Shadow_Pup @Schrift007

Suddenly, Mon's nose picked up an appetizing smell.
"What is that? It smells like... deer. And it's coming from... The camp!" He turned to the direction of the camp and rushed over to it.

He reached the camp in about one minute, or whatever wolves measure time with, and saw a buck and a doe lying on the ground. While sad, it was delicious, and Mon wanted a piece. He ran to the carcasses, tounge lolling out, but he tripped on grass and face planted on the ground. He slowly got up with a dizzy look and noticed that Mozilla was there.
"Oh, hello Beta! Thanks for bringing some food!" He bend down and took a big bite. After he swallowed the delicious venison, he looked back at the Beta. "So how was the patrol?"
@Martin Pine

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hearing the word meal made Kureiji's mouth water. He looked at Everest, then to Renwick. "I was taking them to you, they have news of hunters". He bowed his head, before moving towards Racer. "Don't be afraid, these wolves won't bring harm". He gave a soft smile. Kureiji moved to Renwick, before saying " If he is right about hunters, would we have to fight?" he nodded his head towards Rin. "Should we believe the loner? I think we should look after them after what they've been through.". He may not like other wolves apart from those in his pack, but leaving these two would be dishonorable, after what they've been through.

Mozilla

Mozzie glanced at the ruined stone structures whilst they walked into camp. He found the place surprisingly empty but there had been no intruders. Mozilla let Renwick take the fawn, his ears perking up a little bit as the alpha spoke. "Renwick wai- ..." His ears lowered, a somewhat worried expression coming onto Mozzie's face. Something was bothering the other wolf, he could tell but trouble was Renwick wasn't one to open up about his problems. He'd talk to the alpha later, for now he decided to do as told.

He slipped the fawn off his back, letting it flop onto the floor next to the buck and the pile of fish that had been brought in by Aqua. She always preferred hunting for fish which Mozzie was glad for as he quite liked eating them. The brown wolf took a mouthful, stepping away from the pile and then laying down to eat.

His ears perked up as Mon came crashing into the camp. He didn't turn to face the other wolf as he ran over but a warm smile grew upon his face. "You can thank Renwick and Aqua when they return" Renwick wasn't one to sit still, he was probably already out of whatever tree he'd been in and was now somewhere in the territory. He sighed through his nose, taking another bite out of the fish in between his paws and swallowing before speaking. "Uneventful, though I only covered the south and the west" Mozilla looked to the other wolf with a relaxed and pleasant wolf. "I would ask if you wanted to join me in patrolling the north and the east but I feel as though they're already being covered"

@Tudor21G

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick stood and thought things through before turning to Kureiji, "If the hunters become a problem we will deal with them, as for the loners, I believe it is there choice, but I do not think our pack is the best choice, we currently have more mouths to feed than Everest's pack and therefore she would be the wiser choice, but that is saying that these two even want to go with a pack, a lot of loners are alone by choice, now Kureiji, Aqua return to camp, I will speak with the loners and then return, now go" he said before turning to Rin, "you there does Kureiji speak the truth, are there hunters about" he asked with a serious and stern expression.
@LunarSilvally @Schrift007 @Barefoot_Kittens @Night's Shadow

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
As more voices floated down to her from the river, Aria started to get panicked. The amount of voices seemed to grow with time, also there was almost a sensible tension in the air radiating from the place. She stared hesitantly in the direction, before slowly making her way over. She was quite shocked to see the mini-gathering. There seemed to be the wolf she smelled from earlier, two loners, the lead warrior, Aqua, and the alpha. She didn't sense any recent injuries, thankfully. "Is it a bad time right now?" she asked, hesitant. She was honestly curious, perhaps too curious for her own good. But, it wasn't everyday one meet so many strangers.