• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Just Another Romantic Power High School~

we need some tension in here kiddos (I say, knowing damn well im probably the youngest one here)

• a cringy school dance for the power crew to do cringy teenage dance things

• some common enemy that united the power crew to fight together using their ~~unique powers~~

• idk please send help aka ideas

Results are only viewable after voting.
hello im seq I can confirm that smug is one of the biggest cinnamon rolls i know

i sent a bunch of cute couple-y AU’s to an old roleplay and he was like
“!!!!! omgthosearesocute”

To f*** with it. May as well tell you what I’ve made up... if you want to here the not-so complicated villain plot I care up with.

Ah, to f*** with it you probably don’t.

IDEA:
During the school dance, after some songs and games and such, Eri excitedly shows the group to ~the door~.
They decide to go in and explore for a bit (after some worried remarks from Evie and such), only to find themselves stuck~
That way, we can get the most voted for event out of the way, and introduce some conflict.
Plus, if you guys are cool with that, I can incorporate one of someone else’s ideas, who reached out to me ~~

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
IDEA:
During the school dance, after some songs and games and such, Eri excitedly shows the group to ~the door~.
They decide to go in and explore for a bit (after some worried remarks from Evie and such), only to find themselves stuck~
That way, we can get the most voted for event out of the way, and introduce some conflict.
Plus, if you guys are cool with that, I can incorporate one of someone else’s ideas, who reached out to me ~~

Am I that someone?