• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

hhsjsjffhsksk
i didnt even get to log ON yesterday this is Wack
am i a busy person now
hghsjsbbshj
i’ll get a reply up within the next hour. thanks for being patient everyone.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Ok @Lillipup07 Here is everything that you have missed.
A battle royale broke out and everyone fought hard and truthfully. Marcel had gone a bit chaotic during it and achieved the 6 tails state. Porco was helping out Tara and checking on everyone. Soul, Jesie, Nero, Christian, and Maya were all fighting. Not really Maya just the first 4. Aclava and Asta were the only ones who didn't go insane. Afterwards Marcel's Doppelgänger Darkcel took his body and it was revealed that Marcel wasn't actually Marcel during the free for all. Instead Darkcel with his power of shapeshifting turned into Mr. Blaise and lured Porco and Alexis to his room locked them up did the same with Marcel made evil clones of Porco and Alexis and pretended to be them for the day. Mr. Blaise helped the originals escape and Darkcel ran. Currently now it is going to be Soul vs Oliver in the tournament.

BC8B5962-8D30-4DA4-BC63-E3D3DCADB32F.png
68B49A2D-DB82-445A-A3A7-FFBEA176C8F5.png
949AA9D0-1C6C-4EF1-B8C9-B26D849B6845.png

33AEA93B-E942-48F9-ABAE-6F92F7AF6ECB.png

F8CE85D8-A3E5-44FF-9C69-7E8144AF00AC.png

Speaks for itself, doesn’t it?

In many ways, Soul represents me. Also in a way, Tara represents my two brothers and sister. And this is a perfect example of that, with Tara being my older brother when’s I ran in the door yesterday.
FE5B2495-D3F3-467D-943D-600A7B8F6712.png
AB1C2F51-5B5E-4E05-BEAE-45914F1A73BD.png

maya sorta represents my best friend. we’re kinda different, im the more quiet of us, but i really wanted to play an upbeat character.

sawyer (maya’s older brother) is more like my older sister,, but obviously there’s not gonna be any interaction with him other than flashbacks~

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
So the new Pokémon are: Pansage 2.0, Roger Rabbit, and Depressed Mudkip. I might go for Roger Rabbit, but I’m leaning more towards Depressed Mudkip

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel be like
Marcel: OI OI!!
*transforms to 4 tails*
Marcel (Telepathically): Don't just leave me out of it!
4 Tails: *Demonic roar*
Soul and Marcel(Telepathically): Let's go!