• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(U not wrong)
Obviously Chris and Jesie want to fight too
Christian: You honestly thought you two can do this with just the two of you alone?
Jesie: Well think again
*forms Razor Bubbles in between Christian’s fingers on his left hand. Jesie summons his stand. Both JoJo pose at the same time*
(Christian right, Jesie left)
F6A542EC-53B9-45D3-8571-D394BC43E0FC.jpeg

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Alexis: All because I am a girl don't think that I can't fight!
*Transforms into 6 tails mode*
These are the two images of Marcel and Alexis' poses
Alexis
image.jpg

Marcel:
image.jpg

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Yo we are just waiting for characters to see their reactions to the fight from @Kyle From Hoenn @Sentorus67 @wintersolstice @Lillipup07
I mean that's all you guys. You ppl and your fighting, Asta went 'wow'. Maya said 'Oh no I missed it all'. We're just waiting other ppl.
Btw who do you think is the strongest right now?
1. Christian
2. Maya
3. Tara
4. Soul/Marcel
5. Aclava
6. Jesse
7. Ollie
8. Porco
9. Asta
That's the way I see the strength list right now

That’s mostly in terms of base strength. Tara would probably top Chrissy in terms of raw strength even without using her power. And also I feel like Soul would be a space under Christian. In terms of power, we might have to do a 4-way tie between Tara, Soul, Christian, and Marcel. However, in terms of skill, it would be a 3-way tie of Soul Marcel and Asta

Hello there people!
I think that you guys are still accepting new characters and i want to Rp again.. cuz somehow i just stopped and i want to try and start with it again
anyway here's my character sheet

Name(1st and last): Brigitte Conell

Species:
Human

Appearance:
She's 6'3" tall, has average musculature, ginger hair that's quite curly that's often worn in a ponytail making it look like it's a small, orange fluff ball attached to her head, some freckles on her face, bright blue eyes and she has quite big hands compered to her size, even if she is quite tall already and she can look somewhat intimidating to some people.
She often wears a red flannel with a white t-shirt under and a pair of ripped jeans

Abilities and Powers:
Super Human strength and stamina (She can for example run for a longer time than a normal Human)

Personality:
Brigitte is quite clumsy and she isn't the brightest crayon in the box, but she tries to help others in anyway she can. She's often in a good mood and she's aware of her strength, but be careful if she get's overly happy, sad, angry, irritated, flustered... (you probably get the point)

Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.):
She got transferred here to Comet Trail High School after having some "issues" at her old school

Important Traits:
Right now Brigitte can lift up a van with her both hands, but her strength can stretch a tiny bit if she gets really angry at someone/something or if she tries to save a really good friend from something.

Crush:
No one... yet

Other:
Brigitte has a fear of Mice and was often call "The Giant" and maybe some rumors from her old school has already reached Comet Trail High School surrounding her and why she got transferred..

Oh and Thunder Quack

Yey!
and I might wait a bit before joining the actual RP, cuz I still need to read what has happened and it would be kinda weird that a transferred student would just come unannounced and in the middle of the school day..

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
You’re not wrong. Maybe the next day in the RP she can come in
(Also I made this as a joke)

*Brigitte Conell entered the chat*
Christian: ........YES
Jesie:
18261CDD-2E9C-4097-B140-FB76FC206868.jpeg

True. Right now it’s a school tourney. Some students are just transferring in, like Nero and Alexis. (Two characters that were introduced in the day.)
So you’re definitely allowed to come into school grounds, see the tourney, and wonder what the hell is going on!

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
The tournament is big hard since I'm assuming the people who are advancing to the final rounds are:
Soul
Marcel
(Fight between Asta and Aclava)
(Fight between Maya and Christian)

MSJSKDJSJJD HI EVERYONE SORRY FOR HOLDING EVERYTHING UP
last night my brain was like “hey wouldn’t it be cool if you just Didn’t Sleep” and for whatever reason i thought this was like the best idea so i stayed up till like 4 and Just woke up

sorry for delaying the fight! replying now jssjkdjdmf sorry