• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament (Reboot)

RP or Showdown.

• Rp the battles

• Do the battles on Showdown.

• could care less.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah your right it doesn't feel right when it's in like in the day but and its dark in the rp that won't matter anyway because sky has to go third and knowing her she has to work I'd bet

Ye, I agree with Retro, but Zack can't do shit about it considering the circumstances.
Ima let u post Retro so you can catch up, and then I'll post.

Also, considering Riley didn't get disqualified for nearly killing Jake, I think the manager dude wouldn't do shit about it

If you kill someone it doesn't matter. In the original, Riley had a Pokemon commit suicide. He also had his Scizor use like 5 times swords dance then superpowers the Pokemon right into its trainer. The trainers Hitmontop had used high jump kick and it went right through Riley's Tyranitar hitting Riley as well. No one was disqualified.

I'm glad both of you read my story, I didn't think anyone did besides me, which is depressing.
Also dear god what the fuck is wrong with Riley?! making his pokemon commit suicide?!?!

Gonna be honest, I didn't expect Jagson to be on right now. Also, why do so many people not care for the rules and just jump in the arena whenever they want XD

What are the characters doing? It's in the middle of a match and they're jumping into the arena. They're should be security coming for them right now. I thought Jagson would atleast understand especially since Drew didn't do that for Riley when he got hurt. Yeah, but Riley was a cocky bastard so that's why.

Yay!!!!! We just need sky off and we could get done with 2CD rounds and hopefully Magikarp and um I forgot the other guy will be on today

Nice I'll sign up there now

also i'm calling it. Best second round battle. XD so much shit happened while Zack's battle happened XD

oh god I use XD to much XD

Nion was just injected with something that makes him forget stuff Riley is the only one that's been injected. And layla hasent been injected