• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament (Reboot)

RP or Showdown.

• Rp the battles

• Do the battles on Showdown.

• could care less.

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're going to have to stick with the Pokemon you chose. Unlike others, I do extensive research on each Pokemon I choose. It also helps that I've been to a few of the Pokemon tournaments irl. ;)

@Mr Fishykarp and @Roanawesomeguy897 you guys are literally starting to fight again, your like to magnets that repel strongly. XD

Also, I'm scared as fuck for the next round, showdown time!!!
*You're*
Also Nion should be the one who's scared... I mean seriously, Riley KILLED his last opponent

On the other hand it makes for a great story. Cortez showcases his true power against Drew in the semifinals and destroys him. Then the two rivals in Zack and Riley face each other in the semi finals to see who gets to take on the main villain. That's just my prediction though. I do think Layla has a chance to pull an upset though or maybe even Will.
"Maybe even Will"
What, why am I a Maybe

I might not do extensive study, but I definitely do my fair share of making sure I have a good team, if it comes down me and Retro, don't expect it to be as easy as Roan- I MEAN, if you get past roan...

You're going to have to stick with the Pokemon you chose. Unlike others, I do extensive research on each Pokemon I choose. It also helps that I've been to a few of the Pokemon tournaments irl. ;)
Will isn't really in the tournament to win. If he was, he wouldn't have a Shiny Magikarp on his team. But that by no means means that Will will go down without a fight!

anyone posting on the RP?

unlike most of you guys I don't use showdown much, so I'm still kinda learning. But I should be good, I've been looking into it, reading, and testing everything so I think I should be good. As long as my computer doesn't lag like hell

You best not be using an endeavor strat he probs is....I bet you are Mr Magikarp I know your a stone cold killer Magikarp but I'll give you the benifet of the dought your splash attack won't do shit XD

Well that was a fake battle, also, I would do the cure thing, but Zack's stuck waiting for Riley and Layla, it'd be wierd if he just said fuck it and left

If you go back to the first pages of the discussion, you ALL might find something that can give you an edge against your opponent if you decide to use it. I'm not going to say it so you should go figure it out for yourselves. If you figure it out, make sure to post the information.

@Hotshot14380 Just edit the previous post or have Nion just run in and tell Zack to come with him.

I didn't even realize sky added a picture of, I'm guessing Layla, on her sign up post. I really wish I was good at drawing or graphic design, but I have shaky hands and horrible drawing hands. If I was any good, I would be in museums by now, but Kanto league champion works too...
>:)