• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament (Reboot)

RP or Showdown.

• Rp the battles

• Do the battles on Showdown.

• could care less.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I say z moves shouldn't be allowed as in order to use them, you need certain items and a z ring from Alola. Also, levels don't matter on showdown. They all go to lvl 50.

Just read that part of the rules. they are allowed on the site but for the time being they have the same criteria as their in game counterparts.
Though for this RP they are not allowed. If we ever get to Aloha then they'll be allowed.

I actually got worried there for a second because if z moves were allowed, it could change everything. Now that they aren't, you should start placing your bets on Riley.

No five minutes will only get you Kiaoken (Or however you spell it.) You need to scream for at least five hours to go super saiyan 3

Also you guys have no idea how bad it got. y'all will need to cut his ego now before it's able to spread again.

My one is Retromaster14. I'm doing it in my phone so it might be laggy though. So if I take awhile to make a move don't click the timer. Make sure you have you team validated for gen 7 anything goes. Tell me when you're ready.

Hey dude I don't want to seem like a cheater I forgot to buff my Venusaur and my charizard on stats can I have a rematch if I win we could have one more after thatl like best out of 3 kinda cause I felt unprepared all I did was buff my Venusaur and my charizard so if that's ok to you?