• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Kanto league tournament (Reboot)

RP or Showdown.

• Rp the battles

• Do the battles on Showdown.

• could care less.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Holy shit I just realized, If you read through my entire battle beggining to end with the music playing during it, it isn't perfect but it mostly fits the battle pretty well. So that's cool. I also love how Layla doesn't even care to ask if Zack's ok XD SavageLayla

Here's the the battle order for the second round. It was like four pages back so I decided to atleast repost it so we don't have to go back to find it.
Here's the order for the next round. This will be a three v three round. this will also be the last play v npc round.
  1. Zack
  2. Riley
  3. Layla
  4. Nion
  5. Drew
  6. will
  7. Dex
  8. Cortez

Nice, I don't watch a lot of horror, but it'd be cool. Also added the nicknames for my pokemon in Johto sign ups, not that they're needed, but still, personal connection.

Remember Zack being saved by Cortex and nion showed up cortex showed zack the serum and nion watched it and I never mentioned his real name I call him in the post the peace guy

Your right but idk about dex he's not even teccinacally there and idk if mtmagikarpy wants to
Wants to what? I don't mind being left slightly behind, it's gotten better since the days of the original tournament and I now can read over what I've missed pretty easily, I feel it's good to show the reaction if someone not directly involved and now I can start every second post with What

Let's go buddy! Unlike last time, Jagson didn't require us to put each of our Pokemon's moves so that makes it better for me atleast. I think Riley is kind of a rival for Zack so it would be cool to see them in the finals if the bracket comes out right.

upload_2017-6-17_23-42-55.png

The match ups for the next round

That's the worst bracket possible.
One side has the people that talk the least and the other has the one with the group. :(

Calling the finals now. Riley v Cortez
Sorry to Zack, Layla, and Nion but Riley isn't losing. :)

On the other hand it makes for a great story. Cortez showcases his true power against Drew in the semifinals and destroys him. Then the two rivals in Zack and Riley face each other in the semi finals to see who gets to take on the main villain. That's just my prediction though. I do think Layla has a chance to pull an upset though or maybe even Will.