• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mafia V: Day Two (April 29th-May 1st): Murderous Intent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm, I'm confused at Rich now :| If DS changed his vote he would have gone for Rich but before Rich has desperately trying to defend himself :x

T'was a joke but how is it dishonest?

Proof is that I wouldn't think of editing my post to hide/reveal anything.

And yes I think Riley just supported my point as to why would I have been serious ;_;

Rileyixx said:
Erm, I'm confused at Rich now :| If DS changed his vote he would have gone for Rich but before Rich has desperately trying to defend himself :x

Who says I would've gone for Rich?

Well is seems like I am being ignored...
That is never a good thing in this game.... But then again attention is worse then being ignored... So I dont know whether to be happy or to be ready to, you know, get killed again.

I'm really tempted to vote now but still some people still need to talk and it might end up with me regretting voting prematurely

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
JadaStark2015 said:
Well is seems like I am being ignored...
That is never a good thing in this game.... But then again attention is worse then being ignored... So I dont know whether to be happy or to be ready to, you know, get killed again.
For the time being, being ignored is actually a good thing. Early on the most vocal usually get lynched for being, well, vocal. You just don't want to stay silent for too long, or else people will start to notice such things.

This day is developing much slower, as there is only one vote that I am aware of thus far. Very interesting.

Shiny has been accused continuously throughout this game, thus far, yet she has never really come out and clearly denied these truths. Instead she tries to direct our attention elsewhere or saying something like she told DS ("I can assure you that that's not the way you want to go right now.")

Why is lynching you such a terrible idea, Shiny? You've just tried to poke holes in their logic and never once outright said "I am not mafia." Obviously those truly convinced wouldn't believe you, but it's an interesting trend of omission that is starting to develop.

Sir Red said:
Why is lynching you such a terrible idea, Shiny? You've just tried to poke holes in their logic and never once outright said "I am not mafia." Obviously those truly convinced wouldn't believe you, but it's an interesting trend of omission that is starting to develop.

I don't believe saying "I'm not mafia" will work because last game Rich was a townie he said "I'm a townie" and got lynched because of it, poking holes in peoples logic is how you get people to understand. However it would seem better and more logical to string both "I'm not mafia" and the hole poking in peoples logic

So.. I forgot that this had started ;_;

and I show up and three of the most outspoken members from games past have been killed. If I had to make a guess, I'd say that the mafia is taking precautions against the people who have proven to be influential in past games and getting them out of the way early. There is a lot of chatter going on right now, so I'm just going to keep on eye on things before casting a vote and such.

Well this round so far seems to be defense and no accusations aside Riley's big rant of suspicions. Personally I believe Shiny is innocent doesn't seem suspicious and there were no real reasons for people to be suspicious of her in the first day. At the moment my suspicions lie with Sem and Rich if I am to believe Riley's reasoning

Hmmm. Hmmmmmmmm. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

That is my thinking noise.

Once again, I have been too slow in posting. Sorry about that. I am currently EXTREMELY suspicious about Shiny, she seems rather... threatening in her advances. She has not really even defended herself that much, just accused others.

I don't trust Sem, but then again, who does?

And, Jada, don't be an attention whore. That's how you survive. Those whom bring more and more attention to themselves are more likely to slip up and become suspicious.

(*Luckii looks through the archives of the previous game.

Good lord, how did I survive that?)

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Shiny Eevee said:
Because it's not the truth, Red. :D And you know this very well~
Apparently nobody is paying attention to this, but thought I'd just point out Shiny's confession. This was in reply to me questioning why she never said she wasn't mafia, but instead avoided that question all together as best she could. This, and the other reasons previously stated throughout the past two days lead me to this conclusion (but mainly the part where Shiny said she was mafia).

Lynch Shiny.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
I woke up and read all of this, and I must say, a lot of things have gone on. But Shiny has been acting suspicious, from last round and into this one. It is my thought that she is going with the 'best defense is a good offense' tactic, but in games like these, that can tend to be more suspicious - I should know, with my major paranoia tendencies. Some of us tend to take this game seriously - however, I was told by a good source to treat it like it is: a game.

Lynch Shiny. If we can still vote for the same person every round. If not, replace Shiny with Sem, since I don't completely trust him in this game.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Shiny's game is too blatant for me. She's basically asking to be lynched. I'm guessing she's either the clown or the bus driver. If the latter, she's gonna send that vote somewhere else, someone she doesn't want in the game any more. I doubt she's the mad bomber though, since this is too risky if she has a specific target in mind. As such, I'll decide on who I want to lynch later, if I want to lynch anyone at all this time.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
And after I defended you, Shiny >=o

Lynch Shiny. I still believe she's innocent but better her than me~

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Shiny's suspicious for all the wrong reasons so I guess I'll just abstain again this round, since I get the feeling lynching Shiny would just end in bad things. Otherwise, I'm not getting any particular vibes off anyone.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
I am not one for the line of thinking that has been going around in chat that Shiny is the Mad Bomber. I stand by my statement that she is mafia (and if she's not, she's clearly playing a game counterproductive to the townsfolk that is only aiding the mafia and thus her being taking out helps us).

Shiny is letting people assume she is the mad bomber because it scares them away from voting for her and allows her to survive a little bit longer. Shiny is a terrorist, everyone!!

Yoshimitsu said:
Shiny's game is too blatant for me. She's basically asking to be lynched. I'm guessing she's either the clown or the bus driver. If the latter, she's gonna send that vote somewhere else, someone she doesn't want in the game any more. I doubt she's the mad bomber though, since this is too risky if she has a specific target in mind. As such, I'll decide on who I want to lynch later, if I want to lynch anyone at all this time.

This is essentially what I was thinking about Shiny, she could very easily be the Clown, and as such she'll be trying to act as suspicious as possible to get herself killed off to be counted a winner. Shiny has always been a little too good at this game to be making this big of a target of herself now. Just food for thought.

But, then there's the whole backwards logic that she could be counting on this and blah blah blah. I don't know, I'm not casting a vote yet. Though, Shiny has a good chance of being mafia, I admit that it would be just as easy for Sem to be mafia as well.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Does it help if I say that I'm not mafia and that I'm not lying? :'D

I'm not trying to be an attention whore. I'm just trying to.... Never mind. What ever I say in this game can and will be used against me.. Until I die.
Sem I don't think Anyone would believe that.

Wow It seems Shiny has a lot of attention. But I'm not going to vote either way. I'm going to wait a bit and watch how some of this plays out before I vote on anything.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
My plan works :'D

I just stole all your attention, Jada. >:3

On a more serious note, I think people with special roles this time include Sem, Tan, Katie, Dway, Red, Jada, Rich, and Riley, in absolutely no particular order.

NidoRich said:
Lynch Shiny

We all have a job to do, mine is to get rid of mafia scum :arr:

im-watching-you-meme.gif

Shiny Eevee said:
My plan works :'D

I just stole all your attention, Jada. >:3

On a more serious note, I think people with special roles this time include Sem, Tan, Katie, Dway, Red, Jada, Rich, and Riley, in absolutely no particular order.

8 special roles o.O Wow that seems excessive :3 But you really think I have a role I actually believe this is the first time I've heard this. I would like to here what role you think I have because I believe I would have been quieter if I had a role because I'm known for blabbing ¬.¬

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Oh god...I still can't make a decision between those two! Where's that random number thing...oh, here we go...

Alright, that decided it. My vote's going to Sem.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Um...guys, Shiny has openly and honestly admitted to being Mafia. It's been essentially confirmed, we had a bit of a tiff in chat about all of this earlier. I realize Sem is suspicious and all, but seriously now. Again, even if by some ridiculous miracle she is not mafia, she's more detrimental to our goal than Sem is.

Somebody, please, tell me what Sem has done to warrant lynching? Anybody? Tan voted for him because he is going to every turn of every game they are both in. Shiny did because she's mafia and wanted to throw Sem under the bus because he's suspicious. But the rest of you have no reasons whats so ever! Just because somebody says their going to lynch a person does not mean their target is actually worth targeting. Come on, people.

Actually Sem would be more detrimental if he turns out to be Mafia also if the other Mafia know about Shiny they can take her out, it is risky play but if it is pulled off that is 2 mafia members down this round instead of 2 townies. But Riley seems to have started and influenced people to join the Sem bandwagon.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Joshawott said:
But Riley seems to have started and influenced people to join the Sem bandwagon.

I'm not sure what you're implying with that. Are you saying that Riley's suspicious, or that the Sem bandwagon might not be the best choice because Riley started it, or what?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
A bit burnt out from yesterday, so I'm just going to cast my vote now and wait to see what happens. Lynch Shiny

And srsly peoples, Red's right. There's been no evidence that Sem is Mafia, and you're all just following Riley/Shiny/Tan's bandwagon (who voted for Sem because he's Sem). Considering that three townies are already dead, including the doctor, it'd be wise for people to start voting a bit better than just revenge lynching. :p

But hey, if Sem ends up being Mafia then all the power to you guys. I just find it amusing that Shiny has pretty well confirmed that she is indeed Mafia (and not the clown) and people are still voting Sem, which isn't confirmed.

I'm calling semi-suspicion on Riley but at the time Shiny wasn't confirmed to be mafia. Then you voted Sem, Shiny then I put it to a draw to let people decide like Red on day 1 then Tan is just voting for Sem because he can so RMA seems like the suspicious one to me

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Fair dues, Josh.

And I definitely agree with suspicion on Riley. RMA wasn't in the chat yesterday so I can let him off a bit for not knowing what went down. As for Tan... wouldn't this be the one game that he actually is Mafia? XD (Although then you'd wonder why he wouldn't have Sem lynched in the night, unless he specifically wanted Sem to be murdered by the townies instead)

P.S. - I had a dream this morning that Demelza is Mafia. :)
AM I A SEER? 8) (Or am I just sad and pitiful for dreaming about a forum game? ;_;)

Josh, that really doesn't draw suspicion away from you, you know as you voted for Sem after it was announced Shiny was Mafia and you defended her after that point as well, you might get away with it with the risky plan you posted. And as far as I am aware the fact Shiny announced she was Mafia is shown in the forums so unless you are blind or don't read I don't think there is any excuse. I'm keeping a close eye on you more than ever now

Linkachu said:
As for Tan... wouldn't this be the one game that he actually is Mafia? XD (Although then you'd wonder why he wouldn't have Sem lynched in the night, unless he specifically wanted Sem to be murdered by the townies instead)

AM I A SEER? 8) (Or am I just sad and pitiful for dreaming about a forum game? ;_;)

1. Friendly rivalry ;)
2. No, you aren't pitiful I had a dream I was murdered by the Mafia last night and I saw Blazi D:
3. I also had slight suspicions Demelza might be Mafia

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Linkachu said:

If I get killed off next all blame goes to that. ^

But to defend myself, if I was mafia I'd try and be a lot more active then I currently am, and be a lot more involved with the overall discussion of the game like in the past (And let's remember I was mafia last game). I'm really not doing anything at all currently to twist peoples views or anything mafia would do. :p

Now I have 4500 words to go and write for college, so I'll cast my vote. Lynch Shiny.

I sort of have to agree with Katie and Red here. I mean, for all I know, they might just be the same family and they're building up a clever defense, but for the moment I don't see the point in lynching Sem just for the sake of him being Sem. It's a running gag and I don't think it should be taken to serious levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.