• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mafia V: Day Two (April 29th-May 1st): Murderous Intent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Soul said:
I sort of have to agree with Katie and Red here. I mean, for all I know, they might just be the same family and they're building up a clever defense, but for the moment I don't see the point in lynching Sem just for the sake of him being Sem. It's a running gag and I don't think it should be taken to serious levels.

All hell breaks loose if Sem is Mafia however xD And isn't a running gag how Shiny received initial attention o.O Just saying in case it erupts like this

You are purposely trying to get me killed aren't you, Riley -_-

I actually overlooked it and it seems some others had overlooked take Luckii for example.

Not particularly, I just found some of your moves a bit strange and saying that we haven't really had any insight of where you lie so I'm tiptoeing around you until I find out whether it safe to talk to you in private

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Dark Soul said:
I sort of have to agree with Katie and Red here. I mean, for all I know, they might just be the same family and they're building up a clever defense, but for the moment I don't see the point in lynching Sem just for the sake of him being Sem. It's a running gag and I don't think it should be taken to serious levels.

^This.

And I was wondering if/when people would start suspecting me and Red. XD

I did indeed agree with Red that Sho was acting suspicious, but as far as today's situation goes we're only agreeing because we both know what went down yesterday. Shiny is currently suspect number 1. (I'd also be pointing fingers at Dway, but I'm not sure how everything's going to be played out and want to leave it alone for now.) Anything beyond that is negotiable.

For what it's worth, I'm not Mafia. =)

Linkachu said:

Katie, I doubt that one sentence will change anything xD If thats all we had to do we would just be at stalemate from everyone saying it ;3

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Rileyixx said:
Linkachu said:

Katie, I doubt that one sentence will change anything xD

Would never assume otherwise! But I'll forever be on record for saying it, and that's what counts. :)

I have a role? Shiny, what do you think that would be?
I still dont think I would be the best person to put in the mafia. I dont understand half of the rule or the roles so even if I was mafia I really wouldn't that much help for anything. I would just end up dying thus leaving the mafia down a member. How would that help anything?!
You have clearly stated that you are mafia and us townies have to try and win so I say Lynch Shiny

JadaStark2015 said:
I still dont think I would be the best person to put in the mafia. I dont understand half of the rule or the roles so even if I was mafia I really wouldn't that much help for anything. I would just end up dying thus leaving the mafia down a member. How would that help anything?!
You have clearly stated that you are mafia and us townies have to try and win so I say Lynch Shiny
Well I was Mafia on my first game. My first game EVER. Experience and overall skill levels don't come into the equation.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
JadaStark2015 said:
Hmm, interesting that you only discussed the mafia when replying to Shiny's comment about you supposedly having a role. Interesting choice not to address that you could be the Detective or Bus Driver or something.

Well Jada, you have your wish of getting somebody to pay attention to you now. Depending on how an extenuating circumstance plays out, you will be of heavy interest to me next day as really my leads are drying up at the moment with the death of Shiny and possibly my other lead quitting.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Shiny has been lynched; she's Mafia.

Also, Dwayna has asked to drop out of the game, so I can reveal that her role was also Mafia.

Back on the 3rd :)

Status
Not open for further replies.