• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA - Heroes Of Tomorrow (discussion) (AU)

Name: Ki(Tree) Kuro
Appearance: She is tall most of the time(Gonna be part of the Quirk), with leaves as hair, which changes as the seasons.
Personality: Is rather shy, but when you get know them, they are quite excited.
BackGround: They look up to lots of hero’s like (I’m sorry I don’t remember either of their names) the tree guy(From Episode 1 of the anime) and the vine girl(From class 1-B) and wanted to be like them. They want to be a good image for other people as a hero.
Quirk: Chlorophyll-Can draw out and store energy from the sun which causes her to grow taller(like a tree) and can create laser beams by focusing her energy, and if she has extra energy, she can use it in the dark.
Quirk Weakness: She gets smaller and more tired by shooting the beams, and can faint and will need to eat a lot to replenish if overused. If use waaaay too much, they will be a unable to move, and it is hard for them to breath.
Others:Hakuna Matata

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I guess everybody could call me Friday. Perhaps some sort of magical chain reaction could explode the gas, and that would give even more of a reason for Ryu to look up to Bakugo.

Name: Hachiro Nao

Appearance:
Hachiro stands at a below average 5'5 and weighs 114 pounds. What little weight he has is mostly muscle. He has tanned skin and wavy brown hair that reaches down to his shoulders. He his eyes are dark brown to the point of appearing black.
Personality: Hachiro is generally very withdrawn and somber. He's not a very subtle person, and can be blunt to the point of inadvertently insulting people at times. He's making an effort to be more sociable and open, however.
Background: Hachiro is the eighth son of an affluent family of celebrity heroes. Though the rest of his brothers inherited powerful particle acceleration quirks and went on to found hero agencies of their own, he was an extremely late bloomer which led to his parents neglecting him for most of his life. He actually wants to attend Shiketsu, but since his parents are alumni and frequent donators to UA he will be attending there instead.

Quirk: Repulsion

Hachiro passively emits a repulsion field, which he is able to adjust the strength of. He has to specifically choose which objects to repulse (e.g. repel bullets to deflect gunfire). The ability only works if he is making eye contact with the item or if it's within 6 feet of him (which is the range of the field).
This can be used in a variety of ways, such as deflecting attacks, turning items within range into powerful projectiles by letting the repulsion force fire them out like bullets, or achieving acceleration or even flight by repelling himself off of the earth's electromagnetic field.
TL;DR tactile telekinesis with extra steps.
Quirk Weakness: He can only repel up to two objects at a time, and that's pushing it as he needs to divide his attention between two different things. Physical barriers can be broken by repetitive or powerful force.

Other: Hatata Makuma

Last edited:
Name: Frey Oaka

Appearance: Frey is small for her age, standing around 4" 8. She weighs about 97 pounds. She has blonde, medium length hair with some covering her right eye. Her eyes are a light pink. She is fit, due to her daily exercises. For clothes, she wears a pink hoodie with a pair of grey shorts. You can also often see her with a pair of headphones on.

Personality: Frey has been very shy since she was young. For this, she rarely makes friends. Those who do manage to talk to her say she can be very kind and caring. Her thoughts on fighting are that it is stupid. For this reason, she is finding the courage to join a course to become a hero.

Background: Frey's story is quite normal, except she had a quirk. She was born into a poor family, and grew up alone. She went to school, and managed to pass each semester. She was always bad at socializing, and often got bullied over her quirk. Eventually she decided to use her quirk for something good. This is when She decided to become a hero, although she doubts she'll make it far due to her fear of people. (Sorry if the background is horrible, I'm not a good writer)

Quirk: Liquid. Liquid allows the user to turn their body into water. This goes for either specific parts, or their whole entire body. They can either hold a liquid human form, at the cost of energy, or they can become a controlled body of water. While in liquid human form, parts of their bodies can be reverted from liquid to human.

Quirk weakness: to activate her liquid form, she needs to be in contact with water. Holding her liquid form puts strain on her body. If she holds her liquid form to long, she'll be too weak to move when she turns human again. Along with this, her controlled can only be used for no longer than 5 minutes at a time.

Other: Hakuna Matata. (offensively, her liquid form is used to get close. Once close, she can turn her hands from liquid to physical to attack.)

Capture+_2020-05-15-14-27-10.png

(Im not sure how good this oc is, I'm not good at creating OC's)

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Name: Frey Oaka

Appearance: Frey is small for her age, standing around 4" 8. She weighs about 97 pounds. She has blonde, medium length hair with some covering her right eye. Her eyes are a light pink. She is fit, due to her daily exercises. For clothes, she wears a pink hoodie with a pair of grey shorts. You can also often see her with a pair of headphones on.

Personality: Frey has been very shy since she was young. For this, she rarely makes friends. Those who do manage to talk to her say she can be very kind and caring. Her thoughts on fighting are that it is stupid. For this reason, she is finding the courage to join a course to become a hero.

Background: Frey's story is quite normal, except she had a quirk. She was born into a poor family, and grew up alone. She went to school, and managed to pass each semester. She was always bad at socializing, and often got bullied over her quirk. Eventually she decided to use her quirk for something good. This is when She decided to become a hero, although she doubts she'll make it far due to her fear of people. (Sorry if the background is horrible, I'm not a good writer)

Quirk: Liquid. Liquid allows the user to turn their body into water. This goes for either specific parts, or their whole entire body. They can either hold a liquid human form, at the cost of energy, or they can become a controlled body of water. While in liquid human form, parts of their bodies can be reverted from liquid to human.

Quirk weakness: to activate her liquid form, she needs to be in contact with water. Holding her liquid form puts strain on her body. If she holds her liquid form to long, she'll be too weak to move when she turns human again. Along with this, her controlled can only be used for no longer than 5 minutes at a time.

Other: Hakuna Matata. (offensively, her liquid form is used to get close. Once close, she can turn her hands from liquid to physical to attack.)

(Im not sure how good this oc is, I'm not good at creating OC's)
I know this sounds disgusting, but would blood and saliva, allow her to activate her quirk? Sorry if I sound demanding I'm just being curious.

Sol the Lycanroc

Previously Ember Wolf
Name: Kunyomi Okami

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Kunyomi is small for her age, standing at 5'2". She is 47.6 kg. Her short hair is black, tips dyed red. Her eyes are also red, and they glow when she is focusing or when she is angry (Charge up). She has sharp canines and a dark red mark on the back of her neck, shaped like a flaming star. She is a bit on the thin side, but it fits her frame. She usually wears black hoodies and sweatpants, along with hats.

Background: Satoshi and Yuri Okami are her loving parents, average in almost every way. Satoshi has a fire quirk, and Yuri has a wolf quirk. They work full-time as lawyers, so Kunyomi spent most of her time alone when she was younger. For her 13th birthday, her parents got her a Mexican Alligator Lizard named Cricket. Cricket is her best friend and she spends time with him when not working or training.
Personality: Kunyomi has a split personality. She is usually bubbly and social, and always excited to make a friend. However, sometimes she can be dark and mean. Those who are close to her would say she is loyal. She wanted to become a hero so that she could reach her full potential. Her parents support her in all of her desicions.

Quirk: Flame Wolf. This quirk allows Kunyomi to turn into a grey wolf/manipulate flame. The limit for transforming is an hour, and it takes a day to recharge. When she transforms, her clothes melt into her skin instead of ripping off. Her mark moves to her forehead in her wolf form. Flame can be expeled from anywhere on the body, but Kunyomi mostly uses it from her hands and mouth.

Quirk weakness: Water. If she is in contact with water, she cannot use her flame quirk.
She cannot use both the wolf transformation and the flame quirk at the same time.

Hero Costume: Black suit with Red shoulder pads and a red sash. She has false paws integrated into her gloves and shoes, so that she would be mistaken for a dog if she was tracked. Her gloves also have claws for self defense in water/swampy areas. She has black robotic ears that highten her sense of hearing and give off a soft red light when sensing things. She also has a black robotic tail for balance. She wears special contacts for night vision, and a wolf nose is painted on her face. On her back is the tribal mark she wears.

Likes: She likes talking to other students at UA High, eating sushi, and playing trombone.

Dislikes: MINETA, mushrooms, mean people, and swamps.

Other: Hakuna Matata (what a wonderful phrase)

Last edited:
To answer both questions:

Water droplets won't be enough for her, she needs an amount of water. Also, yes, it is, but I'm not sure if I can include that.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Name: Kunyomi Okami

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Kunyomi is small for her age, standing at 5'2". She is 47.6 kg. Her short hair is black, tips dyed red. Her eyes are also red, and they glow when she is focusing or when she is angry (Charge up). She has sharp canines and a dark red mark on the back of her neck, shaped like a flaming star. She is a bit on the thin side, but it fits her frame. She usually wears black hoodies and sweatpants, along with hats.

Background: Satoshi and Yuri Okami are her loving parents, average in almost every way. Satoshi has a fire quirk, and Yuri has a wolf quirk. They work full-time as lawyers, so Kunyomi spent most of her time alone when she was younger. For her 13th birthday, her parents got her a Mexican Alligator Lizard named Cricket. Cricket is her best friend and she spends time with him when not working or training.
Personality: Kunyomi has a split personality. She is usually bubbly and social, and always excited to make a friend. However, sometimes she can be dark and mean. Those who are close to her would say she is loyal. She wanted to become a hero so that she could reach her full potential. Her parents support her in all of her desicions.

Quirk: Flame Wolf. This quirk allows Kunyomi to turn into a grey wolf/manipulate flame. The limit for transforming is 1 day, and it takes an hour to recharge. Flame can be expeled from anywhere on the body, but Kunyomi mostly uses it from her hands and mouth. But due to the quirk combination, she becomes a special form when she is angry. (after the eyes glow)
This form is called Hell-Hound. It is a large black werewolf with glowing crimson eyes, and cracks in the skin where lava shows through. The mark moves to her forehead in this state.

Quirk weakness: Water. If she is in contact with water, she cannot use her flame quirk.

Likes: She likes talking to other students at UA High, eating sushi, and playing trombone.

Dislikes: MINETA, mushrooms, mean people, and swamps.

Other: Hakuna Matata
(Can I put a description for hero suit after the exam?)
(Also, I hope this OC isn't too overpowered. I try my best)
If hiro had a sister it would be her.

(Edit don't worry if you don't know who Hiro is)
((Edit's Edit, darn hiro was supposed to have a sister))
(((Edit's editor's edit, I'm gonna shut up now before this gets categorized as spam)))

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
OOOOkay. Finally I got this done.

Name: Kiara Piers
Appearance:
View attachment 813718
Source: https://charat.me/en/genesis/create/ (着せ替えゲーム | CHARAT GENESIS) (Charat Genesis). Mods, if you need me to take this down, let me know. I'll add a proper description when I get the chance.
Personality: Modest and calculating, Kiara is rarely ever irrational. She has a constant air of calmness and focus, and is rather hard to anger. She is somewhat shy, relying on her Quirk to get out of situations she doesn't want to be in. She is easily provoked into violence if she believes a loved one is in danger, but is relatively pacifistic otherwise.
Quirk: Transfigure. It allows her to transform herself, others, or other objects into other beings or objects respectively.
Quirk weaknesses/limitations:
- She cannot transform other people into an object, and it requires a massive effort to turn objects into living things.
- It would take an immense amount of willpower for her to transform a human or similarly sapient being, unless they are willing.
- It is difficult for her to sustain multiple transformations at once. If she tries to transform herself too quickly, she may become stuck between forms for a while.
- She can transform herself into fictional living beings, but it would require her to have strong knowledge of the creature she is transforming into.
- She cannot completely disguise herself - all living beings that she transforms into will have her striking grey eyes and a crescent moon mark somewhere on it. For objects, the feature depends on what the object is.
Costume: None yet.
Others: Because she is only learning to use her quirk, she has little control over it and occasionally transforms things unintentionally. Mayhem will ensue.
Additionally, she is a very technologically intelligent person and has various inventions at her disposal.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
If you don’t want your char to have such a long recharge time, you could have it so that however long she transforms for us how long it has to recharge. That ways it’d have a good balance between power and limitations.

IDK If you're still accepting subs, but I've got one for ya.

Name: David Issachar
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 510 lbs
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: David's skin is pale and his eyes are blue. He prefers to keep his dirty blonde hair cut short so it's hard to tell he never combs. His physical outline is strange, due to his quirk. He appears simultaneously skeletal and muscular. While muscle can be seen on his body, his expanded skeleton stands out under his skin, seeming almost in danger of poking through the skin. These traits combine to make him appear grotesque to some.
Personality: David is disciplined, aggressive and fierce. He's motivated by a desire to be the very best and doesn't understand how others aren't as relentlessly competitive as he is. This isn't to say he's heartless, but he holds himself to a very high standard of performance and conduct and finds it hard not to judge others by that standard. He's an organized, schedule-dependent person, so when his schedule gets messed with he finds it hard to cope.
Quirk: Unbreakable Bones: This mutation quirk manifests as David's skeleton is expanded. From the basic human skeleton, his bones are much thicker, nigh unbreakable, and weaknesses filled in. For example, his ribs are a single fused carapace rather than a cage, his forearms have bar-like protrusions that he uses as shields, while his spine is set in a flexible bony tube to protect it from damage. His joints are very pronounced, making his fists, knees, shins, and elbows very potent weapons since they're extremely hard, heavy, and swung with powerful strength behind them. He can somewhat extend his bony protrusions from his joints like spear tips (for an idea what I mean, look up what Doomsday looked like in his first appearances in Action Comics). The drawbacks of his quirk are all related to his weight. With his skeleton so dense and enlarged, he weighs a lot. This makes him somewhat slow because even though his muscles are naturally stronger to be able to move his bulky skeleton, the additional weight still hampers the maneuverability of a human-sized biped. The skeleton is also not quiet. Turns out when you weigh this much, you make noise simply by walking around, both because of heavy footfalls and from his bones occasionally grinding against each other.

Ok so should we like decide the match’s for the exam, before it starts, and should we decide who wins in each match?
Didn't you pay attention when Joel said that he didn't want to do that kind of exam? He wants to do it another way (i think it was the usual exam with the robots) because directly getting into a 1v1 or something like that isn't the best idea. That should wait until later in the RP when our characters know each other better

Sol the Lycanroc

Previously Ember Wolf
Ok I have edited my character
(I hope it's a bit better)
Thanks for giving me feedback on my character instead of turning me down like some other people have.