• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: International Discussion

He was suppose to be a teacher guess I forgot to mention it also I made the age 30+.
Alright good. Could you add it in the bio that he’s a teacher then?

Sorry for the double post but here you go!~
Name: Alex Knight
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: Alex has light blue shoulder length hair, with bangs, blue eyes, and a pale complexion. They’re 5’0” and has an average build. They often wears a black sweatshirt, a t-shirt, and jeans. Sometimes wears a beanie if they wanna hide their hair.
Personality: They’re very shy and don’t talk to much. Though, if you’re having a conversation with them for while, they’ll become more talkative. They’re very polite and always wants to help however they can.
Background: They’re mom died a few weeks after giving birth to them. Their dad was a villain and knew he couldn’t probably take care of them so he left them on his sister’s doorstep. Aunt Ruby raised them like her own. She hasn’t told Alex about their dad and she doesn’t plan to.
Quirk: Shield Staff. Can summon a bo staff that can transform into a shield. It can also get bigger. Not too much, though.
Quirk Weakness: They’re energy/stamina is drained and will probably pass out about a while.
Costume: Basically this: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/701928291903003206/
Others:
Loves kittens and has a black one named Yuki.
Is British.
Most people think they’re a girl.
Is too shy to correct people on pronouns.
Accepted. That quirk is similar to the one I have on my OC lol. And it’s good that you have a villain in your backstory. That way we can think of a good side-plot at some point in the RP.

I’ll make the RP tonight. Would you all like to start with an entrance exam (I’ll probably just do the robot thing in that case. Unless there are any better ideas) or the first day of school?

In another MHA RP there was an obstacle course with a bunch of obstacles but players only needed to do five of them.

- Monkey bars
- Rock wall
- Rope wall
- Balance Beam
- Floating boxes
- Rope Crawl
- Tire run
- Zipline
That’s a good one! A lot better than to have one that focuses only on your combat capabilities. If there aren’t any better suggestions, I’ll definitely go with this. Just need to think of which one to start with. @Godjacob do you think your character could work with this? I can add something with water to give your character an easier time

That’s a good one! A lot better than to have one that focuses only on your combat capabilities. If there aren’t any better suggestions, I’ll definitely go with this. Just need to think of which one to start with. @Godjacob do you think your character could work with this? I can add something with water to give your character an easier time

Oh I had Asami compete in this before, she can do the challenges and I think it's better for her to work out of her element to prove she belongs kinda thing.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Bio
Name
: Ryo Karmin

Sexuality: Bisexual with a preference for girls

Appearance: Standing at a whopping 5'8, and having a lean build, Ryo looks like your average high schooler. He has messy dark hair, amber eyes, and will normally have a playful smile on his face as his skin is almost always pale. His school uniform is well, he's made a few adjustments to it so it fits his needs. Well not so much his needs, he thinks it just looks too formal. For one he's cut the sleeves so that it's able to be unbuttoned so there is a long cut that runs down from his wrists to his elbow, that way he can roll them up easily if he ever has to use his quirk. He's also cut the trousers so they're like shorts, while the tie is either missing or too short. Most of the time he keeps his blazer around his waist and a lot of the time he gets in trouble for his poor uniform but that doesn't bother him. When out in public he normally is seen wearing his cap, plus a simple shirt and shorts. He isn't one to enjoy looking formal and prefers to keep it casual with trainers a lot. Though it's almost certain he will never wear anything long sleeved. Only thing he has on that could be seen as formal is his glasses.

Personality: Ryo always has this outgoing personality, he never likes to be standing still nor does he like to be still. He barely listens and he's almost always going head first into everything without thinking. We're fighting a guy who has the strength of 100 elephants? Run at him and hit him hard. We're fighting a guy with the power to turn anything to ash? Run at him and hit him fast. There's a guy who can't be hurt by physical attacks? Run at him and insult him, then hit him harder. It's a very narrow sided way of fighting. In combat, his though process is let's swing and pray. He doesn't really think all that hard. Though he is a menace on the battle field, with his mentality. He believes that a hero mus always accept pain with open arms, leading him to fight recklessly. Normally this would be bad but because of his quirk, it's not as dangerous for him.

Background: Being the child of two parents, his early years were sort of unknown. Ryo didn't really know about his parents much, the only thing he could remember was them dropping him off at his grandfather. That was the last time he saw them. Ryo grew up as a rich kid, he had money, loads of it. His grandfather was a rich man, owning a large oil company. Being a kid and having all this wealth plus freedom, he often found himself doing dumb things.

At school he wasn't per say the most disliked person there, nobody really approached him much unless it was to get close to him so they could have access to his money too. Ryo caught onto this pretty early as this lead to an incident where he ended up scaring multiple children with his quirk. This didn't go too well with his grandfather, who moved him to a different school. But the damage was already there, children from the previous school had told the children of this new school about his quirk. Everyone knew better than to trust him this time. This led to him developing his dream. His dream to show the world that even the scariest of quirks, even the most villain like quirks, can be used by a hero. Nobody wanted to be near him in fear that he would "go chainsaw". This bothered Ryo for a while as he began to be desperate for friends for a while as he promised them anything but it turns out their fear of him was greater than any of their greeds. Left alone in the school, he stayed away from others before more things were found out about him.

It was only until one day did he get the chance to do something good. When he noticed one of the girls left her lunch box at school, he decided to return it to her. When he got to their house, well he noticed nobody was inside. He didn't really think twice. Ryo went to the back garden as he jumped the fence and climbed up into an open window. Once inside he went towardsthe front of the house as he planned to simply leave it somewhere visible. Ryo wasn't prepared for anybody to enter, as he saw the door open he got his cord ready as he held it in his hand. He wasn't exactly expecting the person to be the girl. After a couple of moments of just them staring at each other, she went up to him as she simply examined him. It was there that she got curious of the cord he was holding and she pulled it.

Well all hell broke loose. Ryo transformed into his chainsaw counterpart, as he tried to turn off the transformation as to not scare or hurt her. That'd only caused him to get hurt as he was sawing onto his own body. He was spinning in a frenzy, cutting into the walls and chopping up furniture. He wasn't slowing down as he sped up and went even faster, as he frantically did whatever he could to pull that stupid chainbrake. It was only when the girl transformed into a cat, when his rampage stopped. She had pulled that chainbrake and held onto it, allowing for his transformation to revert.

From that day, Ryo and Akeru have been the best of friends. When her mother came home she was less than happy to see the carnage Ryo had done, but it wasn't long till Ryo paid for the damages. It pays to be rich. Now Ryo goes to her house on the daily as he helps cook for the family, while sometimes helping clean up the house. Though he has noticed that Akeru's mother has been hiding the ceramics and anything fragile whenever he visited, which was understandable.

Quirk: VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR VRRRRRRRRRRR CHAINSAW!!!!!!!:
As his quirk puts it, he has the ability to be a chainsaw. Now how on earth does this work? Well on his chest he has what is a chainsaw cord, with one pull he becomes the ingenius chainsaw man. His arms gain chainsaws that sprout through his forearms, as it emerges on his head and if he desires, his legs too. Any limb from his body can produce chainsaws. His head will morph into a demonic head, with metal, fangs a long forked tongue and chainsaw in the centre of it. If you want to know what he looks like just search up a picture of chainsaw man and they're basically identical. Yes, I want chainsaws, I was vroom vrooms.

In his chainsaw mode, he gains boosted strength, speed, endurance and durability plus a few other tricks. For starters those chainsaws are normally only used for slashing away at debris and the such. He doesn't normally use it to harm others directly, seeing how dangerous his chainsaws are. He can launch the chainsaw from his chainsaw and use them as ropes, or grapple hooks. He can tie up people with them though it's less used for that seeing how easy it is for him to slice them apart. The greatest power to Ryo is his insane healing factor. He has been able to heal back limbs, come back from fatal stabbings, being set on fire is only a set back to him, while if he is hurt in any drastic way possible well he simply only has to drink a bit of gasoline and blam he's back to normal. Well for small wounds anyways, when healing back an entire limb he's gonna need to be drinking more than his usual can. Even then, growing back an entire limb will take a while and by a while it may take to the upper part of 3 months.

Quirk weakness: Even though he has all this power, he isn't really invincible. For starters using these chainsaws are immensely painful. Imagine having a chainsaw sticking out of your arm as it's always revving inside your bones when your quirk is active and don't get me started on the one that's always in his head when using his powers. His quirk runs off gasoline, with it being his fuel source for his quirk. It's what allows his body to repair itself, meaning as long as he has some on him, he can keep his quirk active. If his chainsaws are broken he cannot use them for the duration of his transformation. Anything flammable can be used as fuel for him, so he's not that limited. Though it seems his powers work best when used in hand to hand combat. His healing power can be overwhelmed however, if he keeps taking constant damage that'll make the time limit on his transformation drop significantly as more fuel is used into healing and maintaining his form. Meaning if you can speed blitz him, you can really run him down. Best tactic used to beat him is long distance combat. He can easily be killed by over exertion of his quirk, if he has no fuel left in him he will die if he uses his quirk from blood loss. To add onto this, as he gets more damage and more blood is lost, those chainsaw will begin to retract to the point where they barely come out. And finally, probably his biggest weakness. He has a chain brake, basically pulling this lever will just stop all his chainsaws from spinning. And if held on, it can turn off the transformation.

Costume: Well what would this guy think be the best hero costume? A simple white button shirt with rolled up sleeves, and a pair of black trousers. But he didn't want his power to seem too scary to little kids since the whole chainsaw head would probably freak out a bunch of little kids, so Ryo came up with a solution for that. He simply put a panda mascot head over his head. This creates a freakish image of a guy in a simple suit, with a panda head with a chainsaw sticking out his head. To make it more formalish, he put on a pair of converse shoes cause we all know that's something a hero would wear.

Others: He loves, loves and loves, sharks. They're by far his favourite animal, but if anybody cares about mine, I do love me a cheetah *does the anime twiddle fingers*

Last edited:
Bio
Name: Ryo Karmin

Sexuality: Bisexual with a preference for girls

Appearance: Standing at a whopping 5'8, and having a lean build, Ryo looks like your average high schooler. He has messy dark hair, amber eyes, and will normally have a playful smile on his face as his skin is almost always pale. His school uniform is well, he's made a few adjustments to it so it fits his needs. Well not so much his needs, he thinks it just looks too formal. For one he's cut the sleeves so that it's able to be unbuttoned so there is a long cut that runs down from his wrists to his elbow, that way he can roll them up easily if he ever has to use his quirk. He's also cut the trousers so they're like shorts, while the tie is either missing or too short. Most of the time he keeps his blazer around his waist and a lot of the time he gets in trouble for his poor uniform but that doesn't bother him. When out in public he normally is seen wearing his cap, plus a simple shirt and shorts. He isn't one to enjoy looking formal and prefers to keep it casual with trainers a lot. Though it's almost certain he will never wear anything long sleeved. Only thing he has on that could be seen as formal is his glasses.

Personality: Ryo always has this outgoing personality, he never likes to be standing still nor does he like to be still. He barely listens and he's almost always going head first into everything without thinking. We're fighting a guy who has the strength of 100 elephants? Run at him and hit him hard. We're fighting a guy with the power to turn anything to ash? Run at him and hit him fast. There's a guy who can't be hurt by physical attacks? Run at him and insult him, then hit him harder. It's a very narrow sided way of fighting. In combat, his though process is let's swing and pray. He doesn't really think all that hard. Though he is a menace on the battle field, with his mentality. He believes that a hero mus always accept pain with open arms, leading him to fight recklessly. Normally this would be bad but because of his quirk, it's not as dangerous for him.

Background:

Quirk: VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR VRRRRRRRRRRR CHAINSAW!!!!!!!:
As his quirk puts it, he has the ability to be a chainsaw. Now how on earth does this work? Well on his chest he has what is a chainsaw cord, with one pull he becomes the ingenius chainsaw man. His arms gain chainsaws that sprout through his forearms, as it emerges on his head and if he desires, his legs too. Any limb from his body can produce chainsaws. His head will morph into a demonic head, with metal, fangs a long forked tongue and chainsaw in the centre of it. If you want to know what he looks like just search up a picture of chainsaw man and they're basically identical. Yes, I want chainsaws, I was vroom vrooms.

In his chainsaw mode, he gains boosted strength, speed, endurance and durability plus a few other tricks. For starters those chainsaws are normally only used for slashing away at debris and the such. He doesn't normally use it to harm others directly, seeing how dangerous his chainsaws are. He can launch the chainsaw from his chainsaw and use them as ropes, or grapple hooks. He can tie up people with them though it's less used for that seeing how easy it is for him to slice them apart. The greatest power to Ryo is his insane healing factor. He has been able to heal back limbs, come back from fatal stabbings, being set on fire is only a set back to him, while if he is hurt in any drastic way possible well he simply only has to drink a bit of gasoline and blam he's back to normal.

Quirk weakness: Even though he has all this power, he isn't really invincible. For starters using these chainsaws are immensely painful. Imagine having a chainsaw sticking out of your arm as it's always revving inside your bones when your quirk is active and don't get me started on the one that's always in his head when using his powers. His quirk runs off gasoline, with it being his fuel source for his quirk. It's what allows his body to repair itself, meaning as long as he has some on him, he can keep his quirk active. If his chainsaws are broken he cannot use them for the duration of his transformation. Anything flammable can be used as fuel for him, so he's not that limited. Though it seems his powers work best when used in hand to hand combat. His healing power can be overwhelmed however, if he keeps taking constant damage that'll make the time limit on his transformation drop significantly as more fuel is used into healing and maintaining his form. Meaning if you can speed blitz him, you can really run him down. Best tactic used to beat him is long distance combat. He can easily be killed by over exertion of his quirk, if he has no fuel left in him he will die if he uses his quirk from blood loss.

Costume: Well what would this guy think be the best hero costume? A simple white button shirt with rolled up sleeves, and a pair of black trousers. But he didn't want his power to seem too scary to little kids since the whole chainsaw head would probably freak out a bunch of little kids, so Ryo came up with a solution for that. He simply put a panda mascot head over his head. This creates a freakish image of a guy in a simple suit, with a panda head with a chainsaw sticking out his head. To make it more formalish, he put on a pair of converse shoes cause we all know that's something a hero would wear.

Others: He loves, loves and loves, sharks. They're by far his favourite animal, but if anybody cares about mine, I do love me a cheetah *does the anime twiddle fingers*
This feels a bit OP to me. Maybe nerf him a little bit? It doesn't have to be much. Just nerf his healing ability. Drinking a little bit of gasoline shouldn't heal him immediately.

I'm gonna have to push back making the RP until tomorrow because some things have come up

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Eh feck it I’m joining

Name: Akeru Kowagatta
Gender: Biologically female, mentally unsure; still a she/her

Appearance: Pale, with hair of a pinkish orange hue of blond. A few freckles dot her cheeks and dust her shoulders like cinnamon. Her eyes are a light gray that seem to shimmer with a myriad of colors, and her lips are heart-shaped. Delicate features and high cheekbones match her slender stature of average height, approximately 64 inches. Graceful curves and a healthy amount of muscle make up her figure. She always wears a pair of black gloves, no matter the weather.
Personality: Volatile and unpredictable, Akeru’s personality is hard to deal with. She may be kind and shy one moment, brash and a bit of a jerk the next, then be passed out on the floor a minute after that. An underlying uncertainty always remains, with a delicate tone and a slightly lilting accent that isn’t unpleasant, but always betraying a slight insecurity.

Akeru lives with her mother most of the time; her parents are divorced, and her dad lives in Australia. Her mother used to be a pro hero, a rather well-known one, but was taken out of action by a villain attack shortly after her birth that caused permanent nerve damage and paraplegia.

Now her mom is in a wheelchair, working full-time to support the two of them—still helping people, working in a hospital—but no longer doing hero work. When not working, her mother attends group physical therapy sessions with other injured pros, leaving Akeru alone most of the time. Her parents divorced shortly after the accident.

One day, a short while after manifesting her quirk, Akeru was walking home from school when she realized her house had been broken into. Her and her mother had nothing really of value, and the house was small, unless the thief was after the stray cat they were taking care of.

However, as she got closer and the front door opened, revealing the lunchbox she had unwittingly left at school, she realized that it wasn’t exactly a typical thief. Curious, she approached the stranger slowly, looking him up and down and around. He seemed nervous to her, and she was wondering why when her fingers accidentally pulled a cord, triggering him to produce chainsaws from his arms and head.

Surprised, Akeru fell back as the chainsaw boy began to panic. He seemed to be reaching for a separate cord, but she could barely hear herself think over the high pitched whirring of metal. His desperate grabbing was only hurting himself and destroying that part of the house. As the stray cat ran past her, fur bushed in panic, Akeru brushed her fingers through its fur and promptly transformed, leaping for the cord and dangling from it by her cat jaws, deactivating the transformation.

Since then, Ryo and Akeru have been fast friends.

Quirk: Perfect Copy: Upon touching someone or something with all five fingers on either hand, the user has a five-minute period in which to change into a copy of that person or thing in every way completely identical except memories. Personality, voice, physical appearance, clothing, and quirk are all copied. If multiple things are touched within the period, the user can switch between them at will. This includes animals and technology.
Quirk weakness: Constantly switching bodies and personalities and instincts often leaves the user disoriented. The user experiences flashbacks and sometimes forget what body they're in when in their own body. Lines of gender and species blur, leaving the user in a perpetually confused state. Seizures, insomnia, schizophrenia, and strange dreams hard to wake from are possible side effects. As the five minute period continues, it becomes harder and more painful to switch back to the oldest (touched first within the period) body. Sometimes, as the period drags on, bodies and/or quirks will blend together and form a rather creepy combination. Another side effect is a melodic voice with an almost hypnotic quality, though the user is often unaware of it or unsure whether it is their voice or a mimicked sound.

Costume: Skintight black fabric with a leathery texture fits like a one-piece swimsuit that covers up to the bridge of her nose. It is breathable, but water- and fire-proof. Her medium-length blonde hair is tied back in a ponytail towards the ends of her hair, loose strands escaping. Swirls of dark purple ink cover her bare arms, a glaring beacon that lets her know when she’s reverted back to her own body. Her feet are bare and her clothes are tight, because morphing loose clothes and shoes make Akeru feel like her skin is folding, and isn’t a pleasant sensation.

Others: Her favorite animal is a jellyfish, because they change their form often and go with the flow, but still find a way to survive.

Last edited:
Name: Isabelle Heikin
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Isabelle is quite short, coming in at 5'1. She has quite a fit physique, but not so much that it's immediately noticeable. She has tanned skin, wheat blonde hair and misty grey eyes. She usually wears simple shirts or tank tops with minimal design and shorts or oversized sweatpants.
Personality: Isabelle tends acts very aggressive towards others, not hesitating to say her mind and always defending her ego. She doesn't try and start fights though, unless if someone really get on her nerves. She doesn't act this way if she thinks someone is strong enough to shut her up. However, she tends to think she's better than everyone, yet when she fails to pull her weight she always has an excuse.
Background: She was raised up fairly normal, so she is only aggressive in nature. She learnt karate, pretty much only so she could brag about it, or threaten other people with it.
Quirk: Shadow Extremities: Isabelle can manipulate places without any light to create dark limbs at the source of the darkness or on herself which changes in size depending on the amount of darkness. These limbs don't cause any physical pain that normal limbs might. She can use any form of darkness, though shadows are the most common.
Quirk weakness: Direct light of course. The amount of limbs she can make at once is currently two on her body and one at the source, so three in total. Also, when she creates a dark limb that's not attached her, she can't use a random limb on her own body.
Costume: A white shirt that slowly becomes black on sleeves that end slightly above the elbows, fingerless black gloves, white short shorts, black leggings and black trainers.
Others: I like snakes, and so does Isabelle, who has a pet one named 'Khryss'

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Name: Jessica "Jess" Marquez
Sexuality: Homosexual

Appearance: About average height for her age with a somewhat muscular yet femininely figure with light brown skin, freckles and chocolate brown eyes along with long black hair. Most strikingly is a pair of large white feathered wings on her back shoulders that she can thankfully retract to a degree as she wears a green t-shirt and a pair of old blue jeans as well as black tennis shoes.

Personality: A natural tomboy Jess is a competitive one who once she sees a goal will stop nothing to achieve it. Though this hyper competitiveness can blead over even in more mundane situations and tends to get her in trouble as much as anything, as well as create needlessly awkward situations. Still she tries her best to be a positive presence to things and is never shy from a social situation.

Background: Growing up Jess was always the tough girl of the neighborhood, protecting her friends from bullies and in general getting into one crazy situation to the next. Jess desired to be a hero, to do more with her powers beyond show off her flying skills to her friends, and dedicated herself to being ready for the day she'd get a chance to make it to one of the famed hero schools around the world setting sights on a school beyond her American shores.

Quirk: Angel's Wings
-Her Quirk caused her to develop twin white-feathered wings along the back of her shoulders which not only can support her full weight but grant her high speed flight and can act as additional limbs for melee fighting. Beyond that, the individual feathers are able to be launched like projectiles with sharpened tips that have deceptive cutting power.

Quirk weakness: The less feathers she has, the more limited her flight becomes and if she loses too many feathers she loses fight and plenty of general strength of her wings. And she can lose feathers either by using them for the projectile function, or just gradually during bits of extended usage/flight. Her feathers can grow back after use, but it requires some time and a lot of calcium in order to achieve this.

Costume: Adopting a somewhat simplistic black singlet with a golden heart symbol on the chest, her suit comes complete with a pair of gold-laced black boots and matching colored gloves. The back of her suit naturally has a pair of openings on the back of her shoulders to allow her wings to fold through without issue and even has some calcium tubes connected from the sides of her suit to the base of the wings to supply herself in desperate situations. To complete her attire, she wears a black hawk-shaped mask with a golden visor to it just for some added flair and compliment her color scheme.

Others: Jess' favorite animal is the beautiful swan.

Eh feck it I’m joining

Name: Akeru Kowagatta
Gender: Biologically female, mentally unsure; still a she/her

Appearance: Pale, with hair of a pinkish orange hue of blond. A few freckles dot her cheeks and dust her shoulders like cinnamon. Her eyes are a light gray that seem to shimmer with a myriad of colors, and her lips are heart-shaped. Delicate features and high cheekbones match her slender stature of average height, approximately 64 inches. Graceful curves and a healthy amount of muscle make up her figure. She always wears a pair of black gloves, no matter the weather.
Personality: Volatile and unpredictable, Akeru’s personality is hard to deal with. She may be kind and shy one moment, brash and a bit of a jerk the next, then be passed out on the floor a minute after that. An underlying uncertainty always remains, with a delicate tone and a slightly lilting accent that isn’t unpleasant, but always betraying a slight insecurity.

Akeru lives with her mother most of the time; her parents are divorced, and her dad lives in Australia. Her mother used to be a pro hero, a rather well-known one, but was taken out of action by a villain attack shortly after her birth that caused permanent nerve damage and paraplegia.

Now her mom is in a wheelchair, working full-time to support the two of them—still helping people, working in a hospital—but no longer doing hero work. When not working, her mother attends group physical therapy sessions with other injured pros, leaving Akeru alone most of the time. Her parents divorced shortly after the accident.

One day, a short while after manifesting her quirk, Akeru was walking home from school when she realized her house had been broken into. Her and her mother had nothing really of value, and the house was small, unless the thief was after the stray cat they were taking care of.

However, as she got closer and the front door opened, revealing the lunchbox she had unwittingly left at school, she realized that it wasn’t exactly a typical thief. Curious, she approached the stranger slowly, looking him up and down and around. He seemed nervous to her, and she was wondering why when her fingers accidentally pulled a cord, triggering him to produce chainsaws from his arms and head.

Surprised, Akeru fell back as the chainsaw boy began to panic. He seemed to be reaching for a separate cord, but she could barely hear herself think over the high pitched whirring of metal. His desperate grabbing was only hurting himself and destroying that part of the house. As the stray cat ran past her, fur bushed in panic, Akeru brushed her fingers through its fur and promptly transformed, leaping for the cord and dangling from it by her cat jaws, deactivating the transformation.

Since then, Ryo and Akeru have been fast friends.

Quirk: Perfect Copy: Upon touching someone or something with all five fingers on either hand, the user has a five-minute period in which to change into a copy of that person or thing in every way completely identical except memories. Personality, voice, physical appearance, clothing, and quirk are all copied. If multiple things are touched within the period, the user can switch between them at will. This includes animals and technology.
Quirk weakness: Constantly switching bodies and personalities and instincts often leaves the user disoriented. The user experiences flashbacks and sometimes forget what body they're in when in their own body. Lines of gender and species blur, leaving the user in a perpetually confused state. Seizures, insomnia, schizophrenia, and strange dreams hard to wake from are possible side effects. As the five minute period continues, it becomes harder and more painful to switch back to the oldest (touched first within the period) body. Sometimes, as the period drags on, bodies and/or quirks will blend together and form a rather creepy combination. Another side effect is a melodic voice with an almost hypnotic quality, though the user is often unaware of it or unsure whether it is their voice or a mimicked sound.

Costume: TBA
Others: Her favorite animal is a jellyfish, because they change their form often and go with the flow, but still find a way to survive.
Accepted

Name: Isabelle Heikin
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Isabelle is quite short, coming in at 5'1. She has quite a fit physique, but not so much that it's immediately noticeable. She has tanned skin, wheat blonde hair and misty grey eyes. She usually wears simple shirts or tank tops with minimal design and shorts or oversized sweatpants.
Personality: Isabelle tends acts very aggressive towards others, not hesitating to say her mind and always defending her ego. She doesn't try and start fights though, unless if someone really get on her nerves. She doesn't act this way if she thinks someone is strong enough to shut her up. However, she tends to think she's better than everyone, yet when she fails to pull her weight she always has an excuse.
Background: She was raised up fairly normal, so she is only aggressive in nature. She learnt karate, pretty much only so she could brag about it, or threaten other people with it.
Quirk: Shadow Extremities: Isabelle can manipulate places without any light to create dark limbs at the source of the darkness or on herself which changes in size depending on the amount of darkness. These limbs don't cause any physical pain that normal limbs might. She can use any form of darkness, though shadows are the most common.
Quirk weakness: Direct light of course. The amount of limbs she can make at once is currently two on her body and one at the source, so three in total. Also, when she creates a dark limb that's not attached her, she can't use a random limb on her own body.
Costume: A white shirt that slowly becomes black on sleeves that end slightly above the elbows, fingerless black gloves, white short shorts, black leggings and black trainers.
Others: I like snakes, and so does Isabelle, who has a pet one named 'Khryss'
Accepted

Can we create villains as well?
Yes but they don’t have to be as detailed as the students. You can describe them the same way I made the homeroom teacher

Name: Jessica "Jess" Marquez
Sexuality: Homosexual

Appearance: About average height for her age with a somewhat muscular yet femininely figure with light brown skin, freckles and chocolate brown eyes along with long black hair. Most strikingly is a pair of large white feathered wings on her back shoulders that she can thankfully retract to a degree as she wears a green t-shirt and a pair of old blue jeans as well as black tennis shoes.

Personality: A natural tomboy Jess is a competitive one who once she sees a goal will stop nothing to achieve it. Though this hyper competitiveness can blead over even in more mundane situations and tends to get her in trouble as much as anything, as well as create needlessly awkward situations. Still she tries her best to be a positive presence to things and is never shy from a social situation.

Background: Growing up Jess was always the tough girl of the neighborhood, protecting her friends from bullies and in general getting into one crazy situation to the next. Jess desired to be a hero, to do more with her powers beyond show off her flying skills to her friends, and dedicated herself to being ready for the day she'd get a chance to make it to one of the famed hero schools around the world setting sights on a school beyond her American shores.

Quirk: Angel's Wings
-Her Quirk caused her to develop twin white-feathered wings along the back of her shoulders which not only can support her full weight but grant her high speed flight and can act as additional limbs for melee fighting. Beyond that, the individual feathers are able to be launched like projectiles with sharpened tips that have deceptive cutting power.

Quirk weakness: The less feathers she has, the more limited her flight becomes and if she loses too many feathers she loses fight and plenty of general strength of her wings. And she can lose feathers either by using them for the projectile function, or just gradually during bits of extended usage/flight. Her feathers can grow back after use, but it requires some time and a lot of calcium in order to achieve this.

Costume: Adopting a somewhat simplistic black singlet with a golden heart symbol on the chest, her suit comes complete with a pair of gold-laced black boots and matching colored gloves. The back of her suit naturally has a pair of openings on the back of her shoulders to allow her wings to fold through without issue and even has some calcium tubes connected from the sides of her suit to the base of the wings to supply herself in desperate situations. To complete her attire, she wears a black hawk-shaped mask with a golden visor to it just for some added flair and compliment her color scheme.

Others: Jess' favorite animal is the beautiful swan.
Accepted

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Name: Leon Greyson

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Leon is around 5'7 ft tall, with the average, if only on the slighty thinner side. He's got a pale caucasian complexion, light-red eyes and long, dark-red hair that goes down to his shoulders, though he keeps it all combed with one side combed to the left and the other to the right. Notably, Leon's skin has a small square pattern on it as a direct result from his mutant quirk.

Leon's clothing consists of a lime-green tanktop (a white trench coat worn over if it's cold outside), dark-green camo shorts (a pair of white slacks if it's cold outside) and simple leather sandals. Though he obviously doesn't always wear these sets of clothes, his general theme is wearing colours he likes and wearing as little as possible as to not hide too much skin due to his quirk. Generally, when using his quirk, Leon takes off the sandals and goes barefoot to make the most of his quirk.

Personality: Leon is the kind of quiet introvert who, though he may be able to work with others, is unable to hang around people for long before being exhausted of talking to others. He's quite smart, knowing how to reserve his quirk during battle and when to use it to make traps or surprise attacks. Leon is also pretty perceptive coming from his habit of being a people watcher than a talker. He can quickly figure out situations and relies more on body language to tell if someone is lying or not than their words.

Background: TBD

Quirk: Sticker (Mutant) - This quirk grants the user a square pattern on their skin, which the user can use to shoot off square, sticky patches of skin painlessly, thus explaining the quirk name. The squares of skin stickers has pockets of a special adhesive that is capable of glueing even air particles and liquids together. The user can also control the timing of when the pockets of adhesive on each sticker are released. The more stickers are batched together on something, the tighter their grip is. The user may also use this quirk to climb the air, though releasing the adhesive will kill the skin stickers, thus making them useless.

Quirk Weakness: While the stickers may be used in great quantity due to their small size, overuse of this quirk can lead to the user's flesh being exposed due to all layers of skin being used up, which can in turn lead to great pain and bleeding. The user will also have to use more stickers if they want to immobilize something big, such as a person. In addition, this quirk also requires a level of precision and timing in order to be effective.

Costume: TBD

Others: Leon's favourite animal is a Hippo, as they are a capable opponent both on land and in water.

Thanks, so do we decide hero names now for our bios or later?
We’ll do that later.

Name: Leon Greyson

Appearance: Leon is around 5'7 ft tall, with the average, if only on the slighty thinner side. He's got a pale caucasian complexion, light-red eyes and long, dark-red hair that goes down to his shoulders, though he keeps it all combed with one side combed to the left and the other to the right. Notably, Leon's skin has a small square pattern on it as a direct result from his mutant quirk.

Leon's clothing consists of a lime-green tanktop (a white trench coat worn over if it's cold outside), dark-green camo shorts (a pair of white slacks if it's cold outside) and simple leather sandals. Though he obviously doesn't always wear these sets of clothes, his general theme is wearing colours he likes and wearing as little as possible as to not hide too much skin due to his quirk. Generally, when using his quirk, Leon takes off the sandals and goes barefoot to make the most of his quirk.

Personality: Leon is the kind of quiet introvert who, though he may be able to work with others, is unable to hang around people for long before being exhausted of talking to others. He's quite smart, knowing how to reserve his quirk during battle and when to use it to make traps or surprise attacks. Leon is also pretty perceptive coming from his habit of being a people watcher than a talker. He can quickly figure out situations and relies more on body language to tell if someone is lying or not than their words.

Background: TBD

Quirk: Sticker (Mutant) - This quirk grants the user a square pattern on their skin, which the user can use to shoot off square, sticky patches of skin painlessly, thus explaining the quirk name. The squares of skin stickers has pockets of a special adhesive that is capable of glueing even air particles and liquids together. The user can also control the timing of when the pockets of adhesive on each sticker are released. The more stickers are batched together on something, the tighter their grip is. The user may also use this quirk to climb the air, though releasing the adhesive will kill the skin stickers, thus making them useless.

Quirk Weakness: While the stickers may be used in great quantity due to their small size, overuse of this quirk can lead to the user's flesh being exposed due to all layers of skin being used up, which can in turn lead to great pain and bleeding. The user will also have to use more stickers if they want to immobilize something big, such as a person. In addition, this quirk also requires a level of precision and timing in order to be effective.

Costume: TBD

Others: Leon's favourite animal is a Hippo, as they are a capable opponent both on land and in water.
Accepted.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
I plan on making a villain, but a few questions.

Can he be the same age as a regular student and be a student?
Later on could he be found out as villain?

Anyways if I need to change anything for ‘em tell me.

Name: Duncan ‘Dunks’ Brendet

Appearance:
625876_44iyG8yk.png

(Note: He's not this small but this is his overall look.)

Personality: There's plenty to say about Duncan, but the fact he's venomous and perverse is just the tip of the iceberg. To make matters worse he's also demanding, thievish and malicious, but in an odd way they're balanced by habits of being idealistic as well.
But focus on his as this is what he's most disliked. Even the best intentions have been soured because of this and his tactlessness, but that may just be the nature of the beast. Fair is fair though, Duncan does have some brighter sides within the darkness. He's aspiring and incorruptible even if in small doses, there is still some hope yet.
Unfortunately his perversions tends to ruin whatever good comes from those traits.

Background:

Quirk:
Shadow Surge- This Quirk can be used for many things but Duncan has set this to be just for the plain look of violence. Why? Because Duncan has figured out what Shadow Surge can really do when reached to it’s full potential. Shadow Surge let’s Duncan have creatures made of shadows, though he can only have two (Or one depending on the size). Now you may ask: How is this used for violence? Well.. he can command these shadows to do anything.

Quirk Weakness:
Pushing these shadows too far can lead to unhappy results. The shadows won’t follow one’s orders because of their tired selves. This leads Duncan to anger most of the time.

Costume:
4252436ebdc5e9c83969eb1f187c171d.jpg

Other:
Despite his angry personality, Duncan enjoys turtles and will go to any lengths to just hold one. (Edit) He is from Puebla, Mexico, thus means he has great experience speaking Spanish. His first is Spanish however he can speak English but messes up on some words like waffle and Quirk.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Amy Peterson
Sexuality: Gay
Appearance: 5'8", skinny athletic build.
1272810_522TV9wx.png
Personality: Amy is strong willed and a bit of a good from time to time. She enjoys having fun and is very cunning and smart. She loves to sing and hang out with friends. She has a fear of chickens and heights and hates to be belittled or looked down on.
Quirk: Holy Sword - Amy can generate sword constructs made of a light based energy giving them a glowing celestial quality. They can pierce through most solids the limit is 2 layers of metal or anything equivalent. They don't stay manifested for long remaining for about 5 seconds after hitting something before dissipating.
Quirk weakness: Holy Sword uses up energy in Amy's body meaning if she summons to many swords in quick succession then she can become heavily fatigued. Her quirk is also weaker when there is no or considerable little light.
Costume: TBC
Others:

Name: Roman Peterson
Appearance: 6'2", pretty thin in build but is surprisingly fit and athletic.
638169_bdgcuMyT.png
Personality: Roman is not fazed by much, he likes being active and loves to draw and paint. He likes working with others and making friends. Insults and rude comments tend to bounce right off him as he is a little bit socially dense.
Quirk: Mist Veil - Roman has the ability to transform his entire body into a shadowy, fog/mist like form that makes him impervious to all damage and allows him to travel through tight gaps.
Quirk weakness: His Mist form can be obliterated by wind or strong air based forces, this means he has to wait till he has completely reconstituted before returning to solid form or he could harm himself quite seriously. He also becomes tired after using his mist form for too long, which can be a problem if he gets tired before he fully reconstitutes.
Others:

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Name: Yamini (Mini) Ruiko

Appearance:
image0.png

Personality: Yamini Ruiko is a very trustworthy person, being a nice guy and does his best to complete everything that he was tasked to do. Yamini also focuses more on his studies, than being a hero. Though he was still put into the hero course because of his quirk, as it's helpful to teammates during fights.

Background: TBA

Quirk: When Yamini's rabbit stops touching him (the rabbit has to be touching any part of his body so it'll stay inactive). And once the rabbit stops touching Yamini, It'll turn into a giant rabbit toy, which can deal a lot of damage and can sustain a lot of damage. Yamini's power without the Rabbit is more than average, though it doesn't make much of a difference as Yamini relies more on his rabbit to protect him. The rabbit is also very fast with attacks (as fast as a Bewear's punches), it can also jump high, and run very quickly. Yamini uses his rabbit as a mode of transportation sometimes.

Quirk weakness: His physical strength is decreased when the bunny is active, another flaw of his quirk is that Yamini's rabbit must stay active for just one hour. If not, Yamini will be too tired to fight, while the bunny will go inactive. Even though the bunny is very sturdy, Sharp objects and Fire will damage it, since it's still made of cotton on the inside.

Costume: His costume is a black rabbit with white spots, With a face mask and small patches where Yamini's rabbit is able to stick. His suit is specifically designed to resist fire, and can defend against most attacks. Yamini's suit is also very flexible and isn't broken easily.

Others: Yamini's favorite animals are sheep. The rabbit's name is Makoto.

joined because i have nothing else to do lmao

edit: imagine Deku's hero costume, but more bunny-like, and in a different color palette

Last edited:
I plan on making a villain, but a few questions.

Can he be the same age as a regular student and be a student?
Later on could he be found out as villain?

Anyways if I need to change anything for ‘em tell me.

Name: Duncan ‘Dunks’ Brendet

Appearance: View attachment 919646
(Note: He's not this small but this is his overall look.)

Personality: There's plenty to say about Duncan, but the fact he's venomous and perverse is just the tip of the iceberg. To make matters worse he's also demanding, thievish and malicious, but in an odd way they're balanced by habits of being idealistic as well.
But focus on his as this is what he's most disliked. Even the best intentions have been soured because of this and his tactlessness, but that may just be the nature of the beast. Fair is fair though, Duncan does have some brighter sides within the darkness. He's aspiring and incorruptible even if in small doses, there is still some hope yet.
Unfortunately his perversions tends to ruin whatever good comes from those traits.

Background:

Quirk:
Shadow Surge- This Quirk can be used for many things but Duncan has set this to be just for the plain look of violence. Why? Because Duncan has figured out what Shadow Surge can really do when reached to it’s full potential. Shadow Surge let’s Duncan have creatures made of shadows, though he can only have two (Or one depending on the size). Now you may ask: How is this used for violence? Well.. he can command these shadows to do anything.

Quirk Weakness:
Pushing these shadows too far can lead to unhappy results. The shadows won’t follow one’s orders because of their tired selves. This leads Duncan to anger most of the time.

Costume: View attachment 919644

Other:
Despite his angry personality, Duncan enjoys turtles and will go to any lengths to just hold one. (Edit) He is from Puebla, Mexico, thus means he has great experience speaking Spanish. His first is Spanish however he can speak English but messes up on some words like waffle and Quirk.
Yes to both questions. Accepted.

Name: Amy Peterson
Sexuality: Gay
Appearance: 5'8", skinny athletic build.
View attachment 919716
Personality: Amy is strong willed and a bit of a good from time to time. She enjoys having fun and is very cunning and smart. She loves to sing and hang out with friends. She has a fear of chickens and heights and hates to be belittled or looked down on.
Quirk: Holy Sword - Amy can generate sword constructs made of a light based energy giving them a glowing celestial quality. They can pierce through most solids the limit is 2 layers of metal or anything equivalent. They don't stay manifested for long remaining for about 5 seconds after hitting something before dissipating.
Quirk weakness: Holy Sword uses up energy in Amy's body meaning if she summons to many swords in quick succession then she can become heavily fatigued. Her quirk is also weaker when there is no or considerable little light.
Others:

Name: Roman Peterson
Appearance: 6'2", pretty thin in build but is surprisingly fit and athletic.
View attachment 919717
Personality: Roman is not fazed by much, he likes being active and loves to draw and paint. He likes working with others and making friends. Insults and rude comments tend to bounce right off him as he is a little bit socially dense.
Quirk: Mist Veil - Roman has the ability to transform his entire body into a shadowy, fog/mist like form that makes him impervious to all damage and allows him to travel through tight gaps.
Quirk weakness: His Mist form can be obliterated by wind or strong air based forces, this means he has to wait till he has completely reconstituted before returning to solid form or he could harm himself quite seriously. He also becomes tired after using his mist form for too long, which can be a problem if he gets tired before he fully reconstitutes.
Others:
Both are accepted.

Name: Yamini (Mini) Ruiko

Appearance:
image0.png

Personality: Yamini Ruiko is a very trustworthy person, being a nice guy and does his best to complete everything that he was tasked to do. Yamini also focuses more on his studies, than being a hero. Though he was still put into the hero course because of his quirk, as it's helpful to teammates during fights.

Background: TBA

Quirk: When Yamini's rabbit stops touching him (the rabbit has to be touching any part of his body so it'll stay inactive). And once the rabbit stops touching Yamini, It'll turn into a giant rabbit toy, which can deal a lot of damage and can sustain a lot of damage. Yamini's power without the Rabbit is more than average, though it doesn't make much of a difference as Yamini relies more on his rabbit to protect him. The rabbit is also very fast with attacks (as fast as a Bewear's punches), it can also jump high, and run very quickly. Yamini uses his rabbit as a mode of transportation sometimes.

Quirk weakness: His physical strength is decreased when the bunny is active, another flaw of his quirk is that Yamini's rabbit must stay active for just one hour. If not, Yamini will be too tired to fight, while the bunny will go inactive. Even though the bunny is very sturdy, Sharp objects and Fire will damage it, since it's still made of cotton on the inside.

Costume: His costume is a black rabbit with white spots, With a face mask and small patches where Yamini's rabbit is able to stick. His suit is specifically designed to resist fire, and can defend against most attacks. Yamini's suit is also very flexible and isn't broken easily.

Others: Yamini's favorite animals are sheep. The rabbit's name is Makoto.

joined because i have nothing else to do lmao

edit: imagine Deku's hero costume, but more bunny-like, and in a different color palette
Accepted.

And with that, I no longer accept any more people.

Hey Killerbunny, do you got discord?

It would be cool if we had a discord discussion.

Why? Discord discussions are fun cause it's fun to get off topic. On charms theres a rule against that though.

Part of the reason why Ace's MHA RP is still going is a little bit due to the discord page still being relative active.

Totally fine if you don't. Figured it would be worth asking.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
pro hero "sleepy-time" is here!

Name: Brian Ruiko-Teyami

Appearance: Brian looks just like his son, Yamini, Green hair, light skin, and peach-colored eyes. When Brian is working, He wears a black suit, with a white undershirt and a red tie, While at home, he wears a blue shirt, with shorts. His hair is normally very shaggy and messy hair. Though at work, his hair always seems to be well groomed.

Personality: Brian is a very nice person, Being kind and gentle to all his students, Though if a troublemaker pops up in his class, He won't give a lot of chances, and will bring it into his own hands. When he's fighting an enemy, He will observe what's going on in his surroundings, and use them to an advantage. Due to his quirk not having any physical prowess, He had learned fighting styles so that he can still deal good damage while giving status effects to his enemies.

Background: Brian had came from American descent, while his wife had come from Japanese descent. Both of them got a happy life and had a baby, Yamini. A few years pass, as Brian's wife had passed away due to a sickness doctors could not cure. Since they were living in Japan at the time, Brian thought that moving back to Britain, where his parents were living, for Yamini to learn in Britain's UA.

Quirk: Brian's quirk lets him be able to make people fall asleep or cause nightmares/dreams to whoever he wants to. It's a very tactical quirk, which needs precision and timing to use. During the time someone is asleep, he can also wake them up. His quirk has no fighting skill whatsoever, Though it does give him a buff in speed. His eyes turn blue when he is about to use his quirk on someone. He can also secrete a smoke, which Brian calls "Sleepy Smoke", which has slower effects, though will give inescapable nightmares (which basically traps them in their sleep) until someone else other than Brian touches them.

Quirk weakness: Brian will soon lose energy, and fall asleep if he uses his quirk more than five times a day. Due to this, He usually relies on other pro heroes to help him defeat villains, though normally he wouldn't need too much help. If he uses this quirk more than 15 times (if he hasn't fallen asleep yet), He'll immediately pass out, usually going into coma for a few days, or a week at the longest. His speed buff will also soon disappear after five times, and he'll become slower and slower once he's reached seven uses.

Costume: Brian's hero costume has a giant cloud-like scarf, which is made out of cotton. He wears full black clothes, and he also has a mask, with a cloud-like design to cover his face. His suit is made of the same material as Yamini's suit, and has tiny holes in the palms which lets him secrete the smoke through there.

Others: Brian doesn't like a specific animal, though he likes cats more than dogs. He's also a Pro Hero, though he sometimes substitutes in UA, as he knows a good bit of Hero Course.

edit: Ruiko is the last name of Yamini's mom, while Teyami is the last name of Brian

Hey Killerbunny, do you got discord?

It would be cool if we had a discord discussion.

Why? Discord discussions are fun cause it's fun to get off topic. On charms theres a rule against that though.

Part of the reason why Ace's MHA RP is still going is a little bit due to the discord page still being relative active.

Totally fine if you don't. Figured it would be worth asking.
I do actually. I'll put together a server

Funny enough I made a sleep quirk in the flotsam lot RP, and he had the hero name 'Bedtime Hero'. Though my character was a mere student.

Are you accepting teachers or students, Killerbunny? I had a teacher character designed to replace Thirteen. A hacker that builds droids. All sorts of droids. By droids, I mean drones. Robots that fly around and are capable of various tasks from attacking targets, rescue missions, construction or other various tasks given to them.

Funny enough I made a sleep quirk in the flotsam lot RP, and he had the hero name 'Bedtime Hero'. Though my character was a mere student.

Are you accepting teachers or students, Killerbunny? I had a teacher character designed to replace Thirteen. A hacker that builds droids. All sorts of droids. By droids, I mean drones. Robots that fly around and are capable of various tasks from attacking targets, rescue missions, construction or other various tasks given to them.
I'm accepting both. Teachers don't have to be very detailed though

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Luckily for me, I already had a detailed bio for Hisato

Name: Silva(first name) Sypher(last name, kinda like "cipher" except slightly spelled differently)
Hero name: Mr. AI
height: 5'9 ft.
Appearance: collar length dark brown hair combed back, neon orange pupils, somewhat pale skin, slightly thin build, thick, dark circles under eyes from rarely sleeping, no skin on the palms of his hands or fingertips(visible wires showing in their place).
personality: Silva is a friendly man for the most part. He rarely shows emotion and is a fairly reserved person. He can also be impatient and brutally honest with people. Everything he does needs to be time efficient, so if he talks to someone he always goes straight to the point. He will not tolerate laziness or procrastination due to it being 'a waste of time'. For the most part he's a fairly laid back dude when everything is going according to schedule.
Quirk Description: human AI, Mutation type quirk. Can hack into any technology whether it be a computer, cell phone, or TV remote and alter it to his desire. (a cell phone can become a bomb or a TV can become a security camera) as well as create a web of connections(kinda like the video game "watch dogs").
setback: In order to hack something he either needs to make physical contact with whatever he is hacking or use special tools(like his custom cell phone) to allow him to hack remotely).
Signature Move(s)?: Sypher Drones(Usually has 3 Sypher drones with him at all times) Combat Sypher drones fly around and attack enemies with advanced combat abilities. Refined maneuverability, and advanced stealth capabilities as well as find and extract people/animals in need of rescue. When he isn't using his drones they wrap themselves around his shoulders and back and act as armor.

Since Sypher drones are AI, they are capable of rescuing, moving debris, and other menial tasks without Silva giving orders. They are even capable of performing basic medical services. Although they aren't equipped to deal with serious injuries, they can properly keep patients stable long enough to transport them to an ideal location or for help to arrive.

His drones possess dual laser pistols which fire three types of bullets; standard plasma rounds for offensive combat, stun rounds for nonlethal takedowns, and tracker rounds for tracking and locating. Tracker rounds can be used to find fleeing or stealthy targets. It can also be used to locate other objectives like civilians, heroes ,or locations.

His is drones also have light but extremely durable armor plating and energy shield capabilities. As well as a built in med kit, a fire extinguisher ,and grappling hooks for carefully extracting injured people.

His drones have two modes. Fight and flight mode.

Flight mode: sacrifices power for speed and maneuverability so it can be utilized better to rescue people. Flight mode fires fires at rapid speeds. In flight mode it can fly around and lift people (one person per drone) flight mode resembles a sphere .

Fight mode: sacrifices flight for increased shield power and powerful laser pistol shots. Fight mode can climb walls ,but cannot fly. Fight mode resembles a spider.

civilian clothes: He wears a solid white T-shirt that says CPU, a gray bluish dress shirt with 0's and 1's in binary form(unbuttoned and sleeves rolled up to his elbows)The binary on his button up shirt translates to 'Cyberpunk twenty-twenty' written a bunch of times. Cargo pants with lots of pockets, blue running shoes ,and a leather shoulder bag.
Hero outfit: A red half-mask with a demon grin, white dress shirt with gold stripes, bullet proof vest covering it up, a gun holster(shoulder), long bright red circus ringmaster coat with several pockets, dark red with gold pinstripe dress pants, a utility belt with homemade gadgets, black socks and black suede shoes.
Other: He has a metallic robot-like voice. His body is slightly more machine than man with skin that is a sort of strange bio-metal. He can see in the dark. He has a special custom built cell phone he made that helps him with wireless hacks. (he also keeps a bunch of cheap disposable cell phones in his pockets to use as bombs along with a couple random small devices here and there).
Backstory: When Silva was young his quirk slowly began manifesting as he was young. At first his quirk caused him to become sick which led to him going to the hospital many times. As his quirk manifested it started most notably with his hands. Whenever he interacted with tools and appliances ,and because he didn't know how to use his quirk properly he would oftentimes create bugs or glitches. As his quirk more and more developed his skin became metallic like and his voice became more robotic sounding. For a few years in school he was picked on for it ,but the children eventually grew out of it and treated him like an average kid. Silva grew up hacking and manipulating any sort of technology from television sets, radios, calculators ,and all sorts of electrical devices he could alter to his delight. He really enjoyed being able to make them explode the most ,and figuring out ways he could further improve upon them making them more powerful and expanding the blast radius. His obsession eventually got him into robotics. He enjoyed tinkering with random tech pieces and putting them together. At first it was mostly just mismatching random combinations to see what the results would be ,but he slowly grew out of that. As he began improving more tools and gadgets he eventually began building functioning robots capable of basic functions like walking and picking up small light objects. As soon as he started building robots he became fixated on making robots that could fly or lift heavy objects. As his robots became more and more advanced he began making drones with the hope of one day being able to make robots powerful enough to give the UA training a run for their money. When he was 14 a hero was so impressed by his drones he told the boy he should one day put his skills to good use in the support class. He later took his skills to hero work, and by the time he was 25 they had asked him to be a full on teacher.
Silva's info; affiliation: U.A. High School Search and Rescue Hero
Birthday: 12/31
Height: 175 cm
Blood type: -O
Likes: apples (he's not a vegetation he just prefers apples because he doesn't have to stop what he's doing to cook) (Animal: Silva likes ravens for their intelligence)
Dislikes: Time wasted, sleeping, eating, and just about anything that prevents him from being productive

Silva-
Quirk Power: 5/5
Physical Power: 2/5
Intelligence: 5/5
Cooperation: 4/5
Speed: 3/5

Oh great! But I won't be able to post my starter till tomorrow, got class in the morning apologies
Not a problem

Luckily for me, I already had a detailed bio for Hisato

Name: Silva(first name) Sypher(last name, kinda like "cipher" except slightly spelled differently)
Hero name: Mr. AI
height: 5'9 ft.
Appearance: collar length dark brown hair combed back, neon orange pupils, somewhat pale skin, slightly thin build, thick, dark circles under eyes from rarely sleeping, no skin on the palms of his hands or fingertips(visible wires showing in their place).
personality: Silva is a friendly man for the most part. He rarely shows emotion and is a fairly reserved person. He can also be impatient and brutally honest with people. Everything he does needs to be time efficient, so if he talks to someone he always goes straight to the point. He will not tolerate laziness or procrastination due to it being 'a waste of time'. For the most part he's a fairly laid back dude when everything is going according to schedule.
Quirk Description: human AI, Mutation type quirk. Can hack into any technology whether it be a computer, cell phone, or TV remote and alter it to his desire. (a cell phone can become a bomb or a TV can become a security camera) as well as create a web of connections(kinda like the video game "watch dogs").
setback: In order to hack something he either needs to make physical contact with whatever he is hacking or use special tools(like his custom cell phone) to allow him to hack remotely).
Signature Move(s)?: Sypher Drones(Usually has 3 Sypher drones with him at all times) Combat Sypher drones fly around and attack enemies with advanced combat abilities. Refined maneuverability, and advanced stealth capabilities as well as find and extract people/animals in need of rescue. When he isn't using his drones they wrap themselves around his shoulders and back and act as armor.

Since Sypher drones are AI, they are capable of rescuing, moving debris, and other menial tasks without Silva giving orders. They are even capable of performing basic medical services. Although they aren't equipped to deal with serious injuries, they can properly keep patients stable long enough to transport them to an ideal location or for help to arrive.

His drones possess dual laser pistols which fire three types of bullets; standard plasma rounds for offensive combat, stun rounds for nonlethal takedowns, and tracker rounds for tracking and locating. Tracker rounds can be used to find fleeing or stealthy targets. It can also be used to locate other objectives like civilians, heroes ,or locations.

His is drones also have light but extremely durable armor plating and energy shield capabilities. As well as a built in med kit, a fire extinguisher ,and grappling hooks for carefully extracting injured people.

His drones have two modes. Fight and flight mode.

Flight mode: sacrifices power for speed and maneuverability so it can be utilized better to rescue people. Flight mode fires fires at rapid speeds. In flight mode it can fly around and lift people (one person per drone) flight mode resembles a sphere .

Fight mode: sacrifices flight for increased shield power and powerful laser pistol shots. Fight mode can climb walls ,but cannot fly. Fight mode resembles a spider.

civilian clothes: He wears a solid white T-shirt that says CPU, a gray bluish dress shirt with 0's and 1's in binary form(unbuttoned and sleeves rolled up to his elbows)The binary on his button up shirt translates to 'Cyberpunk twenty-twenty' written a bunch of times. Cargo pants with lots of pockets, blue running shoes ,and a leather shoulder bag.
Hero outfit: A red half-mask with a demon grin, white dress shirt with gold stripes, bullet proof vest covering it up, a gun holster(shoulder), long bright red circus ringmaster coat with several pockets, dark red with gold pinstripe dress pants, a utility belt with homemade gadgets, black socks and black suede shoes.
Other: He has a metallic robot-like voice. His body is slightly more machine than man with skin that is a sort of strange bio-metal. He can see in the dark. He has a special custom built cell phone he made that helps him with wireless hacks. (he also keeps a bunch of cheap disposable cell phones in his pockets to use as bombs along with a couple random small devices here and there).
Backstory: When Silva was young his quirk slowly began manifesting as he was young. At first his quirk caused him to become sick which led to him going to the hospital many times. As his quirk manifested it started most notably with his hands. Whenever he interacted with tools and appliances ,and because he didn't know how to use his quirk properly he would oftentimes create bugs or glitches. As his quirk more and more developed his skin became metallic like and his voice became more robotic sounding. For a few years in school he was picked on for it ,but the children eventually grew out of it and treated him like an average kid. Silva grew up hacking and manipulating any sort of technology from television sets, radios, calculators ,and all sorts of electrical devices he could alter to his delight. He really enjoyed being able to make them explode the most ,and figuring out ways he could further improve upon them making them more powerful and expanding the blast radius. His obsession eventually got him into robotics. He enjoyed tinkering with random tech pieces and putting them together. At first it was mostly just mismatching random combinations to see what the results would be ,but he slowly grew out of that. As he began improving more tools and gadgets he eventually began building functioning robots capable of basic functions like walking and picking up small light objects. As soon as he started building robots he became fixated on making robots that could fly or lift heavy objects. As his robots became more and more advanced he began making drones with the hope of one day being able to make robots powerful enough to give the UA training a run for their money. When he was 14 a hero was so impressed by his drones he told the boy he should one day put his skills to good use in the support class. He later took his skills to hero work, and by the time he was 25 they had asked him to be a full on teacher.
Silva's info; affiliation: U.A. High School Search and Rescue Hero
Birthday: 12/31
Height: 175 cm
Blood type: -O
Likes: apples (he's not a vegetation he just prefers apples because he doesn't have to stop what he's doing to cook) (Animal: Silva likes ravens for their intelligence)
Dislikes: Time wasted, sleeping, eating, and just about anything that prevents him from being productive

Silva-
Quirk Power: 5/5
Physical Power: 2/5
Intelligence: 5/5
Cooperation: 4/5
Speed: 3/5
Accepted