• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: International Discussion

@Killerbunny the god Sorry, I sliced my hands open and haven’t been able to type. I’ll get a post up now!
Oh damn! Sorry, I didn't know. Take your time.

Will we have time to wrap up a conversation if we are in one before the exam starts or is it go instantly once everyone posts?
I won't start it immediately but your characters should be getting ready as soon as I make my next post

Isn't there also a written exam we are supposed to take? Not that we'd RP it out in real time or something but just something I think I remember being a thing in the show.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Isn't there also a written exam we are supposed to take? Not that we'd RP it out in real time or something but just something I think I remember being a thing in the show.
I think that was just for the recommendation students’ exam… not sure though. If it was a thing for the regular exam I don’t think it made it into the anime as far as I remember.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
@'Candle' if you'd like your character, Duncan could interact with my OC, since i want my OC, Yamini to have lsot his cloud necklace which he kept in his bag before the start of the entrance exam. If you'd like, duncan could've stolen it which makes it a bit more obvious that he'd be a villain as the RP would go on.

Name: Konju(first name) (last name unknown) (derived from the chinese word 恐惧 - Kongju - fear)
Height: 5.9 ft.
Physical Appearance: short light blonde hair swept back(looks kinda like Jin Kariya's hair from bleach), his eyes are constantly changing between red and blue(when he activates his quirk they turn glowing purple), scars and scratches around his eyes, his body has many scars and burn marks, and he's very muscular.
Personality: Konju acts like a friendly person and has a "nice guy" persona ,but deep down he doesn't really care much for hardly anyone. he can be reckless and callous but not stupid as his actions are usually calculated. He doesn't concern himself with "the weak", "the useless" ,or "the unimportant". Konju believes in being straight forward and doing things with purpose and logic. though funny enough he can be genuinely caring when he believes that's what separates him from "the monsters".
Casual Clothing: a plain white T-shirt with an Iconic smiley face(and says "LOL"), an unzipped purple hoodie, blue jogging pants with green stripes, red running shoes, and a neon green watch. with a red fist on it that says "death" in Japanese(one punch man reference).
Villain outfit: gray dress shirt with purple vertical vertical stripes, black vest with same purple stripes, long Russian coat that goes down to his ankles with feathers around collar, black dress pants with same purple stripes, silver suede shoes with gold buckles on them, silver and gold watch, and a gold and purple masquerade mask the upper half of his face. The left side of his mask is a demon and the other side is an owl. (he usually rolls his sleeves up to his elbows before entering combat)
Quirk and description of it:

Zombification:

Konju's quirk cause his blood turn and change from blue and red, and glow. When his quirk activates, his blood and eyes turn purple and his skin will slowly turn sickly greenish, his hair loses its color, his teeth and bones turn black, and his veins will become more visible. As his body turns greenish his body slowly becomes more and more resistant to elements and he slowly loses his ability to feel pain. These effects fade after deactivated.

Through eye contact he creates a feeling of unease. People that make eye contact with him feel as if time has slowed down. A second feels like a minute.

His touch leaves a burning sensation, but doesn't leave any marks. People who Konju touch/grab will eventually experience the feeling of hunger and dehydration.

The sound of his voice becomes painful to listen to.

His body gives off this smell of death and decay.

Backstory: Konju claimed ownership of an old abandoned building in a poor rundown neighborhood and will occasionally visit the place and train anyone willing to come for a small fee of course.
Konju has lost many students whether they have simply had enough of his overly strict teaching or from getting hurt.
Konju's 1/4th Chinese and 1/4th Japanese from his mom and half Russian from his dad.
because of Konju's quirk his parents couldn't ever look at him and his mother left him alone with his father. Konju's father initially had the best intentions for Konju and wanted to be a good father. Konju's dad tried his best to be a good father but Konju never understood how to control his quirk. He'd accidentally use it on his father all the time and his father was so stressed out all the time. His father resorted to alcoholism and eventually just flat out became abusive. Konju's father was a strong imposing man.

Konju's father never outright told Konju, but Konju did outright hear his father once say he wished the boy was dead. At school wasn't much different. Konju used his quirk on the kids in the school and traumatized all sorts of kids and even two teachers before being put in a special program where children with dangerous quirks were taught. At the time, Konju wasn't in Japan. He was in Russia with his father. The place that took Konju in was not there to help kids but to experiment on. Why did their quirks act the way they did? Could these children be turned into soldiers? Would they loyally serve Russia? Konju looked more Russian than Japanese and Chinese but some of his Chinese/Japanese traits were relatively obvious. He got picked on by other students, but mostly behind his back.

Konju was a scary kid that didn't fully know how to control his quirk. He terrorized other kids at the institute. most people didn't pick up him to his face, and he knew he was scary. He used this to get what he wanted. If Konju wanted food, he got food. If he wanted a group of kids to stop playing, they stopped.

Eventually one day a really bad blizzard hit the school. This event would be remembered as 'The Silent Winter'. It got this name because as the blizzard hit, it was a really bad blizzard which lasted an entire week. Communications were down. Power eventually died and things only got worse when some of the people held up in the place used the opportunity to riot. Only months later did the goverment learn what happened. Dead guards/kids from both the blizzard and the attack were scattered about the facility. Some were found in the snow suggesting they tried to escape but were caught in the blizzard. Lots of frostbitten corpses from the horrible event. A week prior to the government came in, Konju and a few other kids managed to escape.

Konju never saw his father again. He even went to his father's old home. A new family had moved in and no amount of torture would help Konju find his father. He quickly became wanted in Russia, but was smart enough to cover his tracks. Nobody ever learned his true identity sense all of his records were destroyed when he was sent to the strange institute. The institute was also destroyed an the only proof it ever existed comes from the few people that survived the ordeal and the goverment officials who agreed to demolish the place and pretend it never existed. Konju was a fairly bitter man from his experiences in life.

He left Russia and started a new life in China which he used it to perfect his skills. Though he was relatively arrogant in his younger years. he quickly learned which people he could mess with and which he should avoid. When he became more experienced he learned how to deal with the people who had caused him trouble. He became fairly known in China as well and eventually moved to Japan. He took up a job as a martial arts instructor in one of Japan's rough neighborhoods. He's didn't change much, but he's a lot more discreet these days. Konju was never a particularly selfish man, as he had no problem with sharing, but he did whatever he pleased with no remorse or pity to those he hurt while getting what he wanted.

Other: Konju has many scars and scratches around his eyes because when he was a kid he hated his quirk and hurt himself. (he doesn't hate his quirk anymore but the scars are still there.) he also has many scars and other marks on his body as he's been in many fights ,but because of his wit he always came out in one piece.

Konju owns his own dojo, which sits in an extremely impoverished neighborhood. Gang violence occurs so much in the area that most cops are too scared to go near that part of town. People are killed in the streets there almost daily. Konju's dojo looks rough and dirty on the outside but is quite clean and well taken care of on the inside. His dojo looks nice on the inside because most thugs know to stay away from it. His dojo has a relatively nasty reputation, or a good one depending on who you ask. Though most locals will whole heartedly tell you his dojo is a terrible place. He doesn't charge any set prices. Students usually pay whatever they can. Konju doesn't enforce any set price. The students pay whatever they can. However Konju is far from a 'nice guy'.

He is extremely brutal in his teaching, and has hurt students for not properly following instructions. People have come to his dojo seeking to learn self defense only to leave worse for ware. Those that stick around his dojo are truly toughened and are fully capable of killing. Konju doesn't discriminate against anyone wanting to learn. he'll teach regular folks or even cold blooded killers if they come to his dojo.

Konju's info; affiliation: Konju's dojo/villain group
Birthday: 4/1
Height: 175 cm
Blood type: AB-
Likes: things going his way, people doing what he tells them to, and pain.
Dislikes: Weakness, sensitivity, and places that remind him of the institute he went to as a kid(Places like hospitals can remind him of the institute)

Weakness: As he activates his quirk he becomes slower

Konju- Deactivated
Quirk Power: 4
Physical Power: 3
Intelligence: 5
Cooperation: 3
Speed: 4

Konju- activated
Quirk Power: 5
Physical Power: 4
Cooperation: 2
Speed: 3

Last edited:
Note that you only need to go through 5 of the obstacles for a "passing grade".
The obstacle course starts with a rock wall (for those wanting to skip, there's stairs on the side)
The second obstacle is monkey bars
The third is a tire run
The fourth is a balance beam
The fifth is a rope crawl
The sixth is floating boxes
The seventh is a rope wall
And the last is a zipline which is obligatory.

I’m terribly sorry I wrote that post when I woke up from a nap i didn’t mean to be insensitive:'|
I wrote the post as to where Moxi overhead Alex’s conversation with another person and I thought that would be where he realized Alex was a guy sorry @Shikowara and @Killerbunny the god
Then I’ll ask you to include a part where he hears this. And remove the part where Moxi tell Séan that Alex is a girl.

So do we do all obstacles in one post or can we split it in a couple posts?
Go ahead and do it however you want.

Yeah you can.
Excuse me, you don’t have the authority to decide that. It’s my roleplay.

Note; this doesn’t mean that I would disregard any decisions made by or between everyone else, but things like that question is my responsibility

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
@Moxxie the ultimate imp On your last post, are you saying your oc had supplies ready and on standby just for this situation? Let me start by saying, Ryo wasn't injured. I stated in my post that he managed to heal himself up, that part I can take responsibility for. I may not have been clear enough on that, and if so, then I''m sorry. However, I find it odd that he'd have supplies ready in his bag. Also, in his last sentence. How would he have known it was his quirk? Ryo was one of the last ones to finish, by the time he was finished Moxi was already out and about. To me this seems like borderline meta and god gaming.

I won't ask you to change your post but please, please, please, be more considerate next time you post.

Name: Konju(first name) (last name unknown) (derived from the chinese word 恐惧 - Kongju - fear)
Height: 5.9 ft.
Physical Appearance: short light blonde hair swept back(looks kinda like Jin Kariya's hair from bleach), his eyes are constantly changing between red and blue(when he activates his quirk they turn glowing purple), scars and scratches around his eyes, his body has many scars and burn marks, and he's very muscular.
Personality: Konju acts like a friendly person and has a "nice guy" persona ,but deep down he doesn't really care much for hardly anyone. he can be reckless and callous but not stupid as his actions are usually calculated. He doesn't concern himself with "the weak", "the useless" ,or "the unimportant". Konju believes in being straight forward and doing things with purpose and logic. though funny enough he can be genuinely caring when he believes that's what separates him from "the monsters".
Casual Clothing: a plain white T-shirt with an Iconic smiley face(and says "LOL"), an unzipped purple hoodie, blue jogging pants with green stripes, red running shoes, and a neon green watch. with a red fist on it that says "death" in Japanese(one punch man reference).
Villain outfit: gray dress shirt with purple vertical vertical stripes, black vest with same purple stripes, long Russian coat that goes down to his ankles with feathers around collar, black dress pants with same purple stripes, silver suede shoes with gold buckles on them, silver and gold watch, and a gold and purple masquerade mask the upper half of his face. The left side of his mask is a demon and the other side is an owl. (he usually rolls his sleeves up to his elbows before entering combat)
Quirk and description of it:

Zombification:

Konju's quirk cause his blood turn and change from blue and red, and glow. When his quirk activates, his blood and eyes turn purple and his skin will slowly turn sickly greenish, his hair loses its color, his teeth and bones turn black, and his veins will become more visible. As his body turns greenish his body slowly becomes more and more resistant to elements and he slowly loses his ability to feel pain. These effects fade after deactivated.

Through eye contact he creates a feeling of unease. People that make eye contact with him feel as if time has slowed down. A second feels like a minute.

His touch leaves a burning sensation, but doesn't leave any marks. People who Konju touch/grab will eventually experience the feeling of hunger and dehydration.

The sound of his voice becomes painful to listen to.

His body gives off this smell of death and decay.

Backstory: Konju claimed ownership of an old abandoned building in a poor rundown neighborhood and will occasionally visit the place and train anyone willing to come for a small fee of course.
Konju has lost many students whether they have simply had enough of his overly strict teaching or from getting hurt.
Konju's 1/4th Chinese and 1/4th Japanese from his mom and half Russian from his dad.
because of Konju's quirk his parents couldn't ever look at him and his mother left him alone with his father. Konju's father initially had the best intentions for Konju and wanted to be a good father. Konju's dad tried his best to be a good father but Konju never understood how to control his quirk. He'd accidentally use it on his father all the time and his father was so stressed out all the time. His father resorted to alcoholism and eventually just flat out became abusive. Konju's father was a strong imposing man.

Konju's father never outright told Konju, but Konju did outright hear his father once say he wished the boy was dead. At school wasn't much different. Konju used his quirk on the kids in the school and traumatized all sorts of kids and even two teachers before being put in a special program where children with dangerous quirks were taught. At the time, Konju wasn't in Japan. He was in Russia with his father. The place that took Konju in was not there to help kids but to experiment on. Why did their quirks act the way they did? Could these children be turned into soldiers? Would they loyally serve Russia? Konju looked more Russian than Japanese and Chinese but some of his Chinese/Japanese traits were relatively obvious. He got picked on by other students, but mostly behind his back.

Konju was a scary kid that didn't fully know how to control his quirk. He terrorized other kids at the institute. most people didn't pick up him to his face, and he knew he was scary. He used this to get what he wanted. If Konju wanted food, he got food. If he wanted a group of kids to stop playing, they stopped.

Eventually one day a really bad blizzard hit the school. This event would be remembered as 'The Silent Winter'. It got this name because as the blizzard hit, it was a really bad blizzard which lasted an entire week. Communications were down. Power eventually died and things only got worse when some of the people held up in the place used the opportunity to riot. Only months later did the goverment learn what happened. Dead guards/kids from both the blizzard and the attack were scattered about the facility. Some were found in the snow suggesting they tried to escape but were caught in the blizzard. Lots of frostbitten corpses from the horrible event. A week prior to the government came in, Konju and a few other kids managed to escape.

Konju never saw his father again. He even went to his father's old home. A new family had moved in and no amount of torture would help Konju find his father. He quickly became wanted in Russia, but was smart enough to cover his tracks. Nobody ever learned his true identity sense all of his records were destroyed when he was sent to the strange institute. The institute was also destroyed an the only proof it ever existed comes from the few people that survived the ordeal and the goverment officials who agreed to demolish the place and pretend it never existed. Konju was a fairly bitter man from his experiences in life.

He left Russia and started a new life in China which he used it to perfect his skills. Though he was relatively arrogant in his younger years. he quickly learned which people he could mess with and which he should avoid. When he became more experienced he learned how to deal with the people who had caused him trouble. He became fairly known in China as well and eventually moved to Japan. He took up a job as a martial arts instructor in one of Japan's rough neighborhoods. He's didn't change much, but he's a lot more discreet these days. Konju was never a particularly selfish man, as he had no problem with sharing, but he did whatever he pleased with no remorse or pity to those he hurt while getting what he wanted.

Other: Konju has many scars and scratches around his eyes because when he was a kid he hated his quirk and hurt himself. (he doesn't hate his quirk anymore but the scars are still there.) he also has many scars and other marks on his body as he's been in many fights ,but because of his wit he always came out in one piece.

Konju owns his own dojo, which sits in an extremely impoverished neighborhood. Gang violence occurs so much in the area that most cops are too scared to go near that part of town. People are killed in the streets there almost daily. Konju's dojo looks rough and dirty on the outside but is quite clean and well taken care of on the inside. His dojo looks nice on the inside because most thugs know to stay away from it. His dojo has a relatively nasty reputation, or a good one depending on who you ask. Though most locals will whole heartedly tell you his dojo is a terrible place. He doesn't charge any set prices. Students usually pay whatever they can. Konju doesn't enforce any set price. The students pay whatever they can. However Konju is far from a 'nice guy'.

He is extremely brutal in his teaching, and has hurt students for not properly following instructions. People have come to his dojo seeking to learn self defense only to leave worse for ware. Those that stick around his dojo are truly toughened and are fully capable of killing. Konju doesn't discriminate against anyone wanting to learn. he'll teach regular folks or even cold blooded killers if they come to his dojo.

Konju's info; affiliation: Konju's dojo/villain group
Birthday: 4/1
Height: 175 cm
Blood type: AB-
Likes: things going his way, people doing what he tells them to, and pain.
Dislikes: Weakness, sensitivity, and places that remind him of the institute he went to as a kid(Places like hospitals can remind him of the institute)

Weakness: As he activates his quirk he becomes slower

Konju- Deactivated
Quirk Power: 4
Physical Power: 3
Cooperation: 3
Speed: 4

Konju- activated
Quirk Power: 5
Physical Power: 4
Cooperation: 2
Speed: 3
I can finally accept Konju lol. Accepted.

For everyone who have missed, I should have said this earlier I know, The school's name have been decided to be BI (Britain International) which is why @ThAtGuY101 have been using this name in his posts

I’ve got a question I meant to ask earlier on is their a way our character’s had have a second quirk awakening, I just need to know for later on in the Rp.
@Killerbunny the god
I’m not gonna accept something like that so no.

no, i don't think that'll happen. It's common knowledge that everyone gets ONE quirk, and ONLY ONE.

there's no "awakening" or "unlocking" of new quirks during the rp. And again, each character has only ONE quirk. @Moxxie the ultimate imp
Clears throat. I know you were trying to help but questions about the roleplay itself is my responsibility alone

Alright, so I realized we need a principal so here it is (note that he won't be very detailed because I'm out of creative juices):
Name: Markus Williams.
Quirk: Soft Note. He can emit different frequencies that can give people illusions for a short period of time.
Personality: He's a friendly man. He's fair towards everyone.
Appearance: He's a tall (6'4) handsome man with grey hair. He always wears a suit.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Name: Xavier Jamison

Sexuality: Straight, although he's come to love nature more than people.

Appearance: Xavier's quirk has heavily changed his appearance to that of a forest golem than that of a human - with wood for skin and various kinds of plants growing all around him, he still has managed to retain a humanoid shape, humanoid details such as his face and the shape of his fingers. Xavier has long, green grass for hair, grass-green eyes and stands at 6 ft tall. The small tree atop his head gives him an extra 4 ft of height, making him a whole 10 ft tall in total.

Xavier usually wears little clothing, as to allow as much of his skin to be exposed to sunlight as possible. Typically, he wears a tanktop/jeans combo, both of which have to be made out of leather to due his rough, wooden skin. The tanktop is a navy-blue colour while the jeans are a dark-blue colour. Xavier wears black leather shoes on his feet, being unable to wear socks due to his wooden skin just tearing up the fabric.

Personality: A carefree, air-headed individual who always attempts to think positively and never seems to realize the seriousness of something, regardless of the situation. Although he can make a sudden mood change and become very furious if one intentionally goes out of their way to harm a plant/animal around him.

Background: TBD

Quirk Description: Harvest (Mutant) - This quirk has multiple plants grown on the user, such as: wood for skin, a small tree on top of their head, bushes on their wrists and shoulders, vines along their limbs, moss on their back, etc. Through these plants, the user can grow any kind of plant produce (such as cherries on the tree, berries on the bushes or grapes on the vines) within seconds, provided the user is exposed to sunlight and is hydrated. Notably, produce grown by the user can heal the wounds of those who eat them, can give stamina boosts and never rot. When planted, the produce of the user grows much more rapidly than their regular counterparts - smaller plants like bushes take up to a few minutes to mature, while bigger plants like trees can take up to a week to fully mature. Once matured, any plant will produce their maximum amount of fruit/vegetables every day at the highest quality and will never rot, but will lack the healing properties and extra stamina boosts of the user's own produce.

Quirk Weakness: This quirk has almost* no offensive potential and is entirely for support purposes only. (*Aside from the user using their produce as weaponry.) This quirk also requires the user to hydrate themselves frequently and to be exposed to sunlight in order to consistently grow things with their quirk. The amount of healing done and stamina restored is based on the produce that's been eaten - bigger fruits/vegetables wield higher restoration properties, but generally take longer to eat.

Costume: TBD

Others: Although Xavier loves all animals, he loves deer just a bit more than he does other animals. Notably, Xavier's quirk will not lose its leaves as the season transition into fall and winter, though they will start to dry up and wither the more dehydrated Xavier is.

Name: Xavier Jamison

Sexuality: Straight, although he's come to love nature more than people.

Appearance: Xavier's quirk has heavily changed his appearance to that of a forest golem than that of a human - with wood for skin and various kinds of plants growing all around him, he still has managed to retain a humanoid shape, humanoid details such as his face and the shape of his fingers. Xavier has long, green grass for hair, grass-green eyes and stands at 6 ft tall. The small tree atop his head gives him an extra 4 ft of height, making him a whole 10 ft tall in total.

Xavier usually wears little clothing, as to allow as much of his skin to be exposed to sunlight as possible. Typically, he wears a tanktop/jeans combo, both of which have to be made out of leather to due his rough, wooden skin. The tanktop is a navy-blue colour while the jeans are a dark-blue colour. Xavier wears black leather shoes on his feet, being unable to wear socks due to his wooden skin just tearing up the fabric.

Personality: A carefree, air-headed individual who always attempts to think positively and never seems to realize the seriousness of something, regardless of the situation. Although he can make a sudden mood change and become very furious if one intentionally goes out of their way to harm a plant/animal around him.

Background: TBD

Quirk Description: Harvest (Mutant) - This quirk has multiple plants grown on the user, such as: wood for skin, a small tree on top of their head, bushes on their wrists and shoulders, vines along their limbs, moss on their back, etc. Through these plants, the user can grow any kind of plant produce (such as cherries on the tree, berries on the bushes or grapes on the vines) within seconds, provided the user is exposed to sunlight and is hydrated. Notably, produce grown by the user can heal the wounds of those who eat them, can give stamina boosts and never rot. When planted, the produce of the user grows much more rapidly than their regular counterparts - smaller plants like bushes take up to a few minutes to mature, while bigger plants like trees can take up to a week to fully mature. Once matured, any plant will produce their maximum amount of fruit/vegetables every day at the highest quality and will never rot, but will lack the healing properties and extra stamina boosts of the user's own produce.

Quirk Weakness: This quirk has almost* no offensive potential and is entirely for support purposes only. (*Aside from the user using their produce as weaponry.) This quirk also requires the user to hydrate themselves frequently and to be exposed to sunlight in order to consistently grow things with their quirk. The amount of healing done and stamina restored is based on the produce that's been eaten - bigger fruits/vegetables wield higher restoration properties, but generally take longer to eat.

Costume: TBD

Others: Although Xavier loves all animals, he loves deer just a bit more than he does other animals. Notably, Xavier's quirk will not lose its leaves as the season transition into fall and winter, though they will start to dry up and wither the more dehydrated Xavier is.
This one reminds me of the mushroom-guy you had in that old Percy Jackson RP. You can also expect a bunch of Guardians of the Galaxy references. Accepted