• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: International RP

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Alex Knight,
looks like a girl, genderfluid, she/her
There was something about about skirts and dresses that made her feel girly. It never happened right away, but she still liked it something. But then again…She didn’t want to bother her friends with pronouns…

They/them
They looked down at their bracelet with a slight frown on their face, but changed it to a smile as Séan greeted them all. The rubber boy from the entrance exam was there too. “Oh, yeah. I never did quite catch your name.” Alex said, looking towards him.

“Oh, right I never even introduced myself to you guys.” He then stands up and bows before introducing himself my name is Moxi it’s a pleasure to meet you, I hope we can be great friends.” He said while chuckling to himself. “Sorry I didn’t stay long at the entrance exam I had something I needed to do with my grandpa and if I’m late I normally get hit on the head.” He said as he was visibly sweating from just thinking about it.
@Killerbunny the god @Shikowara

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Jess followed Alex and as they entered the auditorium it seemed that not only was Sean here but t another they had seen before who seemed to properly introduce himself as Moxi. "Hey Sean looks like you made it to, and nice to meet you Moxi look forward to well a "super" year for lack of a better word." Jess said as she seemed in a lively mood which considering she had gotten into the BI and some people she sensed could be friends as well had made it she felt she had every reason to be.

@Shikowara @Killerbunny the god @Moxxie the ultimate imp

As Asami approached the auditorium a wave of nerves came to her, this was the opening ceremony of her first day as an official B.I. student and she wanted to avoid making a bad impression. So she worked for an obvious strategy, as she tugged in her hoodie she entered and moved to find a seat closer to the back and side so she had some room to let her tail out as she took a seat and waited for the auditorium to fill up. She had considered speaking to Yu, as that was a familiar face which was welcomed, but had been bad at making the first move so she'd wait for a better chance to work up the nerve for that.

For now she'd seem content as she had gotten comfortable on her seat.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Jess worked to get herself comfortable on her seat as she scanned behind her, a few other students seemed to be gathering and some she had recognized from the Entrance Exam. Maybe they'd all be in the same class together, maybe not but Jess tried to quell her growing excitement as thoughts of what the BI would be like, what sort of lessons they'd learn maybe even a chance to meet other big time pros as she had to stop to take a breath. Getting a little too worked up here, gotta try to keep cool.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
For a second, Akeru thought her soul had left her body, and her breath hitched in her throat as she wrapped her hands around her midsection as if to keep it inside her. The spectral form moved right through them of course. It took a second for Akeru to realize that if her soul had left her body, she would be her soul and not in her body, so she would see the body and not the soul, but what if she was different and when her soul left her consciousness stayed in the body—

The ghost-that-wasn’t-actually-a-ghost spoke, and Akeru came to the rather embarrassed conclusion that it was the girl from the entrance exam. “Oh,” she said when the knowledge surfaced in her mind. “Um, h-hello again. Yu, right?”

Ryo’s sudden appearance and surprise hug made a tired smile crack her face when he came barreling out of nowhere, and she awkwardly patted his arm, the only part of him she could reach in the position of being hugged backwards. She frowned at his words. “Wait, you got up when I sent that? That was like… three am…. I, uh, sorry, heh… Oh! Um, Ryo, this is Yu, I met her at the exam. Yu, this is my, bro— um, best friend Ryo.” She stumbled over her words, replacing “brother” with “best friend” at the last minute. They had known each other so long that she thought of them as siblings, but in her tired state choosing words was not her strongest point.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Ever since getting that acceptance letter, Xavier had been preparing to express his joy on the first day of school by sharing it with the fellow students who had made it in. Waltzing into the schoolgrounds, the overgrown boy carried a large straw basket in his hands. Contained inside several harvested fruits, berries and vegetables that one can eat raw, ranging from simple strawberries and yellow bananas to exotic slices of fruit like starfruit, pieces of coconut and even mango slices, with only a red towel stopping the juices from staining the bottom of the basket. While he had the basket in one arm, Xavier waved to the surrounding students with the other as he walked to the auditorium, shouting out with joy: " Anyone want a refreshing bite of fresh fruit, free of charge? If you don't like any of the ones in the basket, you can ask me on what you like instead! " (This way, anyone is open to interact with Xavier)

As Asami had sat on her seat she seemed to hear a voice from the entrance, seemed one of the students had been offering some fruit for free. Asami had herself a light breakfast, so the sound of an extra little snack before the assembly had began, so while she still seemed nervous of meeting people she tugged her hoodie and got up as she walked by the student who seemed to be announcing his generous offer towards anyone who desired it.

"Um, s-so you are offering f-free fruit?" Asami asked the student as the jacket-wearing shark girl seemed to announce her interest though still wanted to make sure she had not misheard given the distance.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Though it seemed more people were interested in entering the auditorium than taking some things from his basket, Xavier had simply shrugged, still smiling as he entered the auditorium. He quieted down as he got into the room where everyone was seated, yet before he could find himself a seat, a person had walked up to him. A girl with a shark quirk, she seemed to wonder if he really was offering free fruit. With his smile growing wider, Xavier held the basket toward her and formed a thumbs up with his free hand. " That's right! You may take anything in this basket in any amount, but please don't take the basket itself! Oh, and if nothing's to your liking, feel free to just ask me on what fruit, berries, etc. you rather like! " @Godjacob

"Um o-okay thank you..." Asami said as she looked over the basket and tried to search out what seemed appealing to her. She seemed to fancy a good orange as she picked one of those out and tucked it in her jacket pocket before she then added a couple of blueberries to it as she tucked them in and glanced up at the kind donner.

"T-thank you, this is nice..." Asami said as she even had given a polite bow to show she appreciated this gesture from her fellow student as it seemed the right thing to do.

@DevVoid