• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: International RP

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
(FInally getting a post out)

"Woah, holy-!" Kaen's workout routine was cancelled by some chick nearly getting clocked by his fists. Luckily she seemed quick and he managed to cancel his attacks quickly enough. He chuckled slightly.
"You goo-?"
And that was about all he was allowed to speak until she exploded on him, getting way too close and berating him. Kaen barely understood and tried to lighten the mood with a crack until a ring signified the beginning of the test. The angry lady left, and the test was revealed to be an obstacle course.
Wait, really?
"Oh HELL YES!" the young student cheered. Unfortunately waiting for the angry lady to finish her speil wasted a lot of built up heat, but that didn't stop Kaen from dashing headfirst into the first obstacle: The rock wall.
Unfortunately, he was barely better than a human without his quirk activated, so he lagged behind the faster students as he climbed. Still, he managed to make it over, and the exertion was starting to reactivate his quirk and energy.
Next came monkey bars, which Kaen passed without a problem, even skipping a few bars to show off.
The tire run wasn't as easy, what with Kaen's need for speed. He managed to pass, although his carefulness resulted in a slower pace. He dashed past the balance beam, his higher strength meaning he only needed two strides to do so. He slid past the rope crawl, taking extra care to avoid burning the rope. The floating boxes resulted in a close call, but he managed to keeping balance.
Then came the rope wall, which was just as easy as the-oh.
It burnt in his hand.
That makes sense.
"Well that's a bitch."
Kaen looked up the wall, considering his options. He could skip it. It'd only be one course anyway. There wasn't much else he could-
"Okay. Screw it. Imma just brute force this."
His mind made up, Kaen dug his heel into the floor, tensed, and leapt as high as he could, leaving a scorched crater smoldering behind himself as he rocketed towards the sky. By some magic, he barely caught himself at the edge, singeing some more rope before clambering up.
A glance behind himself showed he had done quite a bit of collateral damage. Around halfway there his heat really spiked and left burning footsteps and smoldering skid marks. He was sure that wouldn't leave a good impression.
Nonetheless he moved past it and took hold of the zipline, proceeding to, well, zip down it with little trouble. As soon as he landed, Kaen posed proudly, embers poofing around his person.
" WOO! What a rush! Honestly, wish it was longer and...less flammable but still a lotta fun eh?" he asked to no one in particular as he walked with the rest of the students. The air around him seemed to ripple with heat.
And his head was shining....a lot.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Jess seemed to take a moment to catch her breath while she watched other students cross the finish line. No matter what they seemed to be set for an interesting year, and that had made her wonder who she'd be sharing a class with on the presumption that they'd all advance to one of the hero classes. Jess decided to go and walk around see who else made it through before she came up to a familiar face who seemed to be in conversation with others. "Oh hey, glad to see you made it Alex." Jess said with a smile as she tried to add herself to Alex's little group chat. Mostly to offer congrats to Alex for crossing the finish line.

@Shikowara @Killerbunny the god @'Candle'

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Jabari clicked his pink tongue before nodding. “Well, it’s good to meet you Sèan and you too Alex.” He said, smiling. “My Quirk is called Sand Bites yet it’s not quite a descriptive word.” He stopped seeing the new person arriving. “Hello..” He said giving a small wave. “Anyways, I can mold sand.” Jabari looked to his side and unhooked the leather pouch that hung at his side and began pouring a little bit of sand onto his palm. “Name an animal and then watch.” He said holding his hand a little lower to allow the prying eyes to see.

@Shikowara @Killerbunny the god @Sarah316

Yu gave Asami a smile and a thumbs up. Even if they weren't in the same class, it was still BI. The same school so it's not like it would be a different town. Going to BI felt nicer for Yu knowing she would already have friends, right off the back.

Yu turned and looked at the chainsaw boy with a mostly unphased expression. Yu looked at at Ryo, "Sup..." Yu said in her usual calm carefree tone.

"Hmmm... Neato" Yu said in response to seeing Moxi pull out supplies to help Ryo. Yu didn't expect for anyone here to have medical supplies. Though low and behold, soneone did. Yu could only assume this guy came well prepared.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Akeru watched the pink girl go, wondering if it was her fault for being weird, then realized she had just gone to see another student who she seemed to know from before. She shrugged and looked away, growing restless as goosebumps rose on her arms and legs. Ryo had passed her on the monkey bars, in full chainsaw, and she hadn’t seen him since. It was possible she had passed him at some point, but she doubted it… The girl scanned the crowd, not quite in panic mode but getting there.

Her gaze slid right over him the first time, then locked onto him. Akeru’s eyes widened marginally, then she was off like a shot. She barely registered Yu and the two unknowns in her mad dash to his side. His arms and face were covered in fresh scabs—a clear sign to her that he had overused his quirk. She was fully prepared to hunt down someone with a car-cow hybrid quirk and milk them for gasoline before the boy she didn’t know the name of had come back with a first aid kit with some ointment and bandages. She slowed in her frenetic pace to a jog.

“Ryo! There you are… You need to be more careful,” she chastised, chewing her cheek again. “You’re gonna hurt yourself worse if you keep overusing your quirk…” Her leg shook slightly, and she tensed and untensed the muscles in her fingers, feeling antsy. Leftover adrenaline from seeing half-dried blood on Ryo’s arms and face and the influence of a new, hyperactive personality type combined to make her extremely anxious for really no visible reason. “I’m glad you made it through, at least… not that I had any doubts. Oh!”

It seemed Akeru had finally noticed the other people in the area. She directed her introduction moreso towards the two who hadn’t met her before. “I’m Akeru.” She hissed slightly as a tooth caught her tongue in her subconscious motion. “You— I mean, Yu— Yu,” she specified with a gesture, “met me already, heh….”

Asami was still a touch nervous of all this, but had a small smile as Yu passed a thumbs up before she felt something or rather someone bump into her back. It startled Asami, but mostly by surprise....until she smelled the scent of blood and glanced behind her and when she had seen the scared student and what he had draped her she stepped back with horror as she nearly tripped over her feet as needless to say this visual had caught her off guard.

"A-a-are you are you w-what what happen..." Asami stuttered, and really had not made the most comfortable welcome as she tried to take in this visual even as he seemed to heal and another student offered medical aid. Asami simply hoped the blood that had gotten on the back of her jacket was able to be washed off...

@Moxxie the ultimate imp @Schrift @ThAtGuY101

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Alex Knight,
looks like a girl, genderfluid, they/them
“Oh, no, that’s okay. I get that a lot. I’m actually genderfluid.” They told Séan, mumbling the last bit. They then heard a familiar voice. It was Jess. “O-oh, Jess, hi. I’m happy to see you here too.” Alex said with a smile. Turning their attention back to Jabari as he explained his quirk. “An animal? Um…a bunny?”

@Killerbunny the god, @Sarah316, @'Candle'

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Good to see you too, we made it!" Jess said in a bit of a pep as she seemed happy the both of them made it across the finish like as Alex seemed to clarify the genderfluid status which she had been clued in on earlier. Though as another student Alex had been speaking too waved to her she waved back as this student offered to mold sand into an animal. Seemed Alex suggested a bunny, and Jess waited to see just what this student could do. Maybe she could suggest an animal next if the student had felt up to it, but she was just curious as sand-based powers seemed like a cool Quirk.

@Killerbunny the god @Shikowara @'Candle'

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
“Alright, a bunny.” Jabari said closing his eyes and imagining a small white bunny with a puffy tail and big ears, but he added a little carrot next to it’s paw for more detail. And Wham! A small bunny with a carrot sat in his palm and it was hard so it wouldn’t deform. It was like sandstone. “Here do any of you want to hold it, or even have it if you want. Not like I need it anyways.” He said holding it up and smiling a small smile. “Maybe I can do a harder one next time!” He suggested, the sand bunny still in his palm and a large yet see able carrot lay at it’s side. “Hope you guys like it.” Jabari muttered, lowering his head as he began to examine the bunny to consider praising himself.

@Sarah316 @Shikowara @Killerbunny the god

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Alex Knight,
Alex smiled at Jess before letting out a small gasp as Jabari made the sand form into a bunny. "Yes, I would very much like to have it." They said, taking the little sculpture from him. They looked at it, thinking it was really cool and adorable. "Your quirk is so cool! Have you ever made weapons with it?" They asked him.
Alex was afraid to squeeze it to hard, in case it broke or something.

@'Candle' @Killerbunny the god @Sarah316

“Hiya, names Moxi” he said to alert before he looked down at his phone and saw he missed four calls from his grandpa, at this point he was visibly sweating. “Crap, I missed four phone calls from the old geezer I better get going!!” He yelled as he grabbed his bag. “Bye Asami, Yu Ryo other Girl I don’t really know hope we all get into BI!”
He said as he ran back home.
@Godjacob @ThAtGuY101 @=Nightshade=

Séan nodded when Alex corrected him on their gender. He waved to the new girl who walked over to them. He looked on as Jabari molded sand into a bunny and a carrot with excitement.
"That was so cool! I love bunnies! But sand is coarse and rough and irritating. And it gets everywhere" he said, smiling.

Once again, Miranda Wright spoke through the speakers to address the examinees.
"Attention! Every potential student have been accounted for. In a week you should be getting an email regarding whether or not you get in to BI. Now you are free to leave the premises" she said and slumped back in a chair.

Séan listened to the woman over the speakers and decided that he would leave soon. But he wanted to do one thing first.
"Hey, why don't we all share contact details with each other so we can be friends no matter whether or not we get in?" He asked the others as he prepared to give them all his number and other ways to contact him.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
As the announcement is made, she now knows here fate is up to what that message she gets will say, all Jess has as comfort is knowing she had done her best and crossed the finish line. Jess then heard another student who seemed to suggest sharing contacts and Jess had fully supported that as she quickly pulled out her own cell phone and spoke up to her own group. "Yeah I think that's a good idea. Name is Jess, eager to share with any of you guys." Jess smiled to Alex and the others, it would be nice to have people to talk to regardless of what class they ended up in, should they pass.

Besides, Jess had been always eager to make new friends.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Alex Knight,
Alex heard the woman over the speakers again. They grew a little nervous. What if they didn’t make it in? What if they did but was nothing compared to the other students?
Séan suggested they all swap contacts so they could be friends even if they don’t get in. “Uh, yeah, sure.” Alex said with a smile, taking out their phone. “I’m honestly surprised this thing didn’t break.” They hadn’t memorized their phone number quite yet.

@Sarah316, @Killerbunny the god, @'Candle'

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
“Hmm, I’d like that. Do any of you have paper?” Jabari asked, he was eager to have been making friends because as his sister always told him: ‘Lonely Lonely Ja-Bari.’ And even that didn’t match the questions mom asked at dinner. He gave a combined nod and grin as he looked at them, “So wait. Sèan, Jess, and Alex. Correct?” He couldn’t help ask, pointing at each of them as he spoke. “And Alex, don’t worry it’s sandstone. Just don’t try to break it.” He said, nodding before taking out his black phone. “Well.. it still works!” He said, turning it on and entering his passcode which happen to be his birthday. “Never mind the paper in fact.” He muttered as he swiped right and clicked onto one the groups where ‘Phone’ had been hidden. He clicked keypad and waited so he could type it in.

@Killerbunny the god @Shikowara @Sarah316

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Alex Knight,
“Yeah.” They confirmed Jabari’s question. “Oh good.” Said Alex, putting the small sand bunny in their pocket. They told the three their phone number so that they may write it down or type it into their phones. They hoped they would all be good friends.
Alex never had too many friends because of their shyness. They had a few friends in middle school, but none of them really lasted. They’d go off and hang out with more friendly kids rather than shy little Alex.

Alex never realized how fortunate they were to be given the name Alex. It was a unisex name that sounded good for all genders. They smiled at the thought.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Ryo seemed tense, nervous and in the peak of his angst. He was pale, covered in blood, he had just bumped into someone and stained their jacket and he really didn't know what to do. But then, by the grace of god himself, Ryo's saviour came. In the form of Akeru. When she came over, it's almost as if his personality flipped over. He was now less tense, and he even cracked a small chuckle when she came over. "Yeah yeah.... I know... I stupid small brain who uses chainsaw", he said. Now Ryo was standing up tall, still covered in blood but now he seemed to straighten his posture. He seemed more confident, and happier? He took in a breath, looking to Asami. "Yup! I'm fine, I just... I was using my quirk and well quirks... I have a pretty shitty one. All that screaming you may have heard from the course? That was people seeing my quirk... it's not really all that appealing", he chuckled. Ryo took a couple steps around Asami, looking at her jacket. "oh wow, I really did stain your jacket... sorry about that", he said, before he looked over to Akeru. He patted her head once, twice and thrice before giving her a hug. "Calm down heh... I'm alive and well", he smiled, giving another warm smile. He then turned back to Asami and Yu. "The name's Ryo Karmin, yes I'm related to Yori Karmin owner of Wello Oil company. I don't want any questions asking if I'm related to some snobby old guy", he said, mumbling his last sentence.

@Godjacob @=Nightshade= @ThAtGuY101

Last edited:
"Yep, I'm Séan" Séan said and pulled out his phone. The phone's screen was cracked from the bottom left to the upper right, with one more crack deviating up to the left corner as well. Séan didn't pay attention to that, his phone had been like that for months. Instead he opened his contacts app and started adding these people's numbers. He told them his number as well. As soon as he had added everyone's numbers, he waved goodbye to them.
"Well, I should go now. I hope to see you all at the school!" He said and took off to the exit off the obstacle course.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Alex Knight,
“Bye, Séan.” Said Alex, giving him a small wave as he left.
After they had received all their numbers, they realized the time. “Oh, I should go too…I hope to see you guys soon.” They said, waving as they ran off towards the exit, excited to tell Aunt Ruby how well they did.

Home
Alex entered the red house and took off their shoes. “Aunt Ruby! I’m home—“ Before they could finish, a curly light blue haired woman with large earrings and a big smile came rushing up to them. “Oh, I’m so happy to see youuu! How’d you do? Are you okay?! What happened to your hand?!” Aunt Ruby asked eagerly, grabbing ahold of their wrist and looking at their hand.

“I’m fine, Aunt Ruby,” They pulled their hand away. “Just a little scrape. And I did pretty great, actually.”

“That’s great, Alex! Here, I’ll make you some hot chocolate.” She said, hurrying off to the kitchen. Alex chuckled, happy to have someone like her around.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Jabari grinned madly as he hustled to the exit. He had received a message saying he was to walk home that day and a sigh was let out. He hated walking and it wasn’t an exaggeration, especially in the hot sun but after living in Egypt for most of his life it wasn’t the worst. Home was only about a block and he decided to ran down the street. There was no turns seeing as BI was pretty much down the street from his house.

Surprised to see that Isis answered Jabari backed up before coming inside. “Isis!” He said dropping to hug her, she was only four but she was short. As much as he didn’t want to admit it, Isis was Jabari's favorite sister of the three and being the only boy it was more than hard. And though Masika and Lapis were also pretty nice Isis was by far his favorite and nothing would change that. “Mom! Dad! I’m home.” He called only to be answered from Lapis, “Their working at the cafè idiot!” She yelled from her room. Gee, could’ve been nicer. “Love you Isis, I’ll be in my room.”
He said hugging her again as he took his shoes off and began the climb up the wooly cream stairs. Jabari's room was small but big enough to fit a bed, a desk and a small shelf in which his books lay unorganized. “I’m home..” He muttered, jumping onto his bed.

Reese glanced around seeing the leaving people and decided it was best she go as well. Her father was picking her up and that was best seeing as the long walk home was a nightmare. “Hi dad!” She called waving to her father who sat in the car. She hopped into the front seat and they drove safely down the road.

As home came into view she noticed her little brother and sister - who were twins - playing the yard which was bright green. They playing 'Flower Swords' and it was a fun game using a flower as a sword. They both giggled. “Sissy!” Oliver said, dropping his yellow daisy sword to come hug her. Molly also did this but the speaking was not up to her. “Leave your sister alone.” Her mother said from the window and come inside for lunch. “Yay lunch!” Molly said this time and they all ran inside.
Lunch was tomato soup and grilled cheese bites. “So Reese. Did you get in?” Her mother asked, dipping one of the bites into a bowl of soup. “I’ll find out in about week I think.” Reese said, smiling. Her father and mother both glanced at each other before and suddenly she realized something was wrong.

Duncan was sent to walk home. It wasn’t too long but it deserved a whole 40 minute playlist to get there. He began walking onto the left side which he saw the sand boy walk, but he gently walked home. Despite the sun and black clothing he made it.

He pushed the door open and began to go down stairs where he slept. He sat on his bed which had been made by his clean mother and turned the tv on. Bark! The small bark of his German shepherd husky mix puppy which had folded ears. The puppy was female and her name was Soiki. She had pounced onto his bed and she began to rest her head on his knee. Duncan adored Soiki and what was said he would’ve never changed. He was glad that this was his home.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Now with the exam over, it was Leon's time to leave. Before he left the school premises however, Leon begun making his way back the obstacle course - not going through the course again, but just walking by the path on the side. Because, of course, Leon could not yet head home without his trusty sandals. And boy did he need them now - due to how much stickers he used on his feet, he started to leave drops of blood with every footstep as some small patches of skin were used up and now had the flesh underneath revealed, though Leon was careful not to step on the ground with those patches, rather walking on his heels.

Eventually, he did get back to the tree and climbed up without the use of his stickers just to retrieve his sandals and jump back down again. Then, when he finally had them on again and his soles were protected again, he finally made his way off of the school property and headed back home.

When he did eventually get back home, his mother had already been waiting for him, sat on the bench on the porch of their house. His mother wanted to ask him how his day was and how it went with the exam, but Leon simply showed her the blood soaking in his left sandal to let her know that now was not the time. His mother had gotten him inside and went to get the bandages, while Leon himself simply went down the hallway, took the left corner and went into his room. His mother soon came in with some bandage wrap and, as she wrapped it around Leon's foot, asked him how the exam went.

" ..Overall good. It was an obstacle course, so it wasn't too much trouble. Even got to plant some stickers at the starting gate to prank some people. " While Leon chuckled at the last statement, his mother frowned. She told him that it wasn't good sportsmanship to sabotage others and Leon simply responded with: " But, you had to see the looks on their faces for yourself. It was really funny. " As the two finished conversating, Leon's feet were all wrapped up and his mother proceeded to head out of his room. Then, Leon simply wrapped himself up in his bed and went to sleep while his feet recovered from the damage.

"O-oh uh n-no no i-it is...it is okay, I am sure it will wash..." Asami said, as she tried to let the rather visceral image of Ryo leave her mind in spite of the situation as others began to exchange numbers with one another. Asami had never given her number to another, and she seemed a bit shy when she moved to pull her phone out but as others moved to exchange numbers as this bit of odd moment of comradery could not help but make her smile even if but a little as she finished this before she tucked her hoodie over her head.

"A-all right, take care..." Asami said before she'd begin the walk to her apartment as she hoped tomorrow she'd be able to relay the good news to her parents, though for now she'd need to get her jacket washed though explaining the blood stain she guessed would be...tricky.

@Moxxie the ultimate imp @=Nightshade= @Schrift @ThAtGuY101

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Alright and here it is and...there!" Jess said as she passed her last number to the group and got her list of contacts, and when she waved Alex off she decided she needed to head home as well and turned to her group. "Alright well I gotta bounce, wish you all luck and hopefully I see you again in the U.A.!" Jess said before she flew off with a hopeful heart she'd make the cut to get into the school.

@Killerbunny the god @Shikowara @'Candle'

~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Jess arrived to her apartment soon thereafter, and the sounds of what seemed to be carrots being cut signaled to the winged girl that food was being prepared. Her mother turned as she had heard the sound of a door closing and a bag being tossed to the couch as she glanced from the kitchen and smiled to the new arrival. "Oh welcome home sweetie, how did it go?"

Jess smiled back at her mother. "Oh it was so much fun, there was this big obstacle course, I met a few amazing guys there and think I did well. But have to wait for the results to come." Jess explained, folding up her wings as she took a moment to sniff the air and already she knew the sweet scent of food and after all she had been through some food was just what she needed. "Oh that smells good!"

"Glad to hear, I figure you'd be hungry." Jess' mother smiled as the pair sat and enjoyed a tender meal together as Jess discussed the details of her big day.

~Yu Wu...~

Yu saw the other students slowly leaving. She smiled and waved each time one of the students left. Eventually Yu decided it was her time to leave. Just like that, Yu crossed into limbo. Yu floated towards her home. She spoke with an old man spirit as she made her way home. She described the entrance exam to the man, and the old man seemed rather supportive to her attempting to join BI.

Yu eventually got home. Most of her family was there waiting. They were equally supportive and were happy to enjoy dinner for the night. Yu smiled as she laid in bed thinking about and wondering what the first day of school was gonna be like. She smiled and eventually went to sleep.

~Silva Sypher...~

Silva sat at his desk, palms planted against the desk. He stood there looking around before reaching out and grabbing some mechanical parts. He continued tinkering with a spider bot with the Hopes of improving its stealth functions. As he reached a good stopping spot for the night he glanced over at his clock revealing it to be 3:15 am. Silva walked to his bathroom and freshened up.

He then got in bed, and plugged a small device to his wrist and another small device to his neck. The two devices would send shockwaves to Silva's nervous system at specific points. The result of the shocks would shorten Silva's need for sleep. Silva would be. It would take two hours for Silva to feel fully rested with the help of his tools.

~Timeskip to the first day of school because we need to keep the RP alive~

Séan had been one of the lucky ones to get into Britain International. When his acceptance mail came, he became ecstatic to learn that he had been accepted. But now that he was standing in front of the school, he was nervous. The great optimist was nervous. He was about half an hour early because he went by the ideal "if you're just on time, you're late". The acceptance mail stated that the principal was gonna hold a speech in the auditorium first. He had been sent a map of the school's layout so he had a rough idea of where the auditorium was and headed straight there. When he arrived at the auditorium, he took a seat and whipped out his phone to text his friends he had made at the entrance exam. He started by texting Jess.
"Hey Jess, r u awake?" he wrote and sent it out. Then he proceeded to text Alex.
"Alex, u on ur way?" was what he wrote in that text. Then he ended it off by texting Jabari.
"Oi Jab, u comin'?" he wrote and then proceeded to play a game on the phone.

@Sarah316 @'Candle' @Shikowara

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Jabari awoke to the ding! that had come with the text. He reached out his hand to grab his charging phone from his nightstand. “Oh shit.” He muttered and began to text back to Séan.

"Yeah, gettin’ ready.”

He sent of the text and began to dress into the school uniform but decided to keep the pouch at his side for an odd look and for his local safety. Earlier that week had Jabari received the letter that he was accepted into BI and his father having gone to BI was extremely excited. But he’d knew he was going to be late so he was quite glad to have been texted by his newfound friend. “Mom! Dad!” He began to pound on the shut door at the end of the hallway. And fair enough an grumpy morning Dad awoke and stared at him. “BI.” We’re the few letters he said as he tapped on the screen of the watch that had been at his wrist. “Oh yeah! Wake your sisters!” Soon enough Dad shut the door and began to ready himself. “Oh great the sisters.” Jabari grumbled and went to his door at the other end of the hallway and started on knocking on Masika's door. “What?” She hissed, her hair a mess. “BI.” He said again and she too began to get ready; next was Lapis who was quite meaner than the harsh Masika but still a rush; Isis was next. Jabari smiled, opening the door a little to look at Isis who was already up and watching TV. “Morning.” She said, giggling to look at the tired Jabari that stood there. “Get ready, we got to get to BI. Ok?” He said, shutting the door to allow privacy.
~
They had all arrived at the entrance of BI. “Phone? Bag?” His mother asked and he nodded before kissing his forehead and allowing himself to walk over to Séan who sat there. “Hello! Anyone else here?” And he waited,
standing there.

@Killerbunny the god

Reese was walking down the road when Britain International came into view. She quickly noticed Jabari and pretended not to notice because really he hadn’t noticed her at all the day of the entrance exam. She found a patch of grass and sat down, trying to stay out of view. “I’m happy that I was accepted. It might be a while though.” She said and decided to settle on reading one of the books that lay on the bottom of her bag.

Duncan awoke to the whining of his puppy. She wanted to go outside and when a dog needed to go, a dog needed to go. So he quickly got ready, grabbing his headphones and phone. He climbed the stairs making sure the dog was following and started his way to the door. He pulled the dog door up and let her out. “Bye Soiki!” He yelled joyfully as he began his way to the school whom he was accepted into just a few weeks before.
~
He soon arrived and realized that he was relatively early and that was odd for him. So he settled on a bench away from the two boys and began to watch some videos.

Last edited:
Moxi was slobbering and snoring in his bed mostly dreaming about food and fighting until he got slapped in the face by a black hand with a white tint. “Ow, what the hell gramps why are you in my room and why did you slap me!?” He yelled at the old man angerily in frustration and confusion. “Well first of all today is your first day of school and secondly you sound like a truck when you snore.” The old man said while laughing at Moxi. Moxi quickly hopped out of bed, grabbed his school uniform and ran to the restroom to quickly brush his teeth. “Why didn’t you wake me up sooner you jerk!?” Moxi said as he spit out some toothpaste and began getting dressed. “It’s much funnier when you try to hurry and do something, yahahahaha!!!” The old man began to laugh to himself as Moxi stood there giving him a are you serious right now kind of face. “Hey, where’s Dad and Ryoken aren’t they still asleep right now?” Moxi asked as he finished putting his clothes and began to exit the room with his grandpa following close behind. “They went out for a early patrol, while your mom and younger sister are out grocery shopping, I just stayed behind to make sure you weren’t late for your first day.” The man said as Moxi handed him a piece of buttered toast from the toaster. “Alright I’m off!” Moxi said as he grabbed his backpack before heading out the door of his house.

Bi

Moxi arrived to the school in time and had a sigh of relief as he walked into the auditorium until he saw Sean sitting there on his phone and decided to take a seat next to him. “Yo, Sean right? Good to see we both made it in.”
@Killerbunny the god

Last edited by a moderator:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
When Akeru’s acceptance letter and uniform came in the mail at precisely 1:34 in the morning, she was still awake, kept so only by the long-lasting adrenaline rush that comes from excited anticipation. And maybe just a smidge of caffeine. Just a little. She had skimmed the letter just enough to get the gist of “you’re accepted, congratulations, yadda yadda yadda” before firing a hyper text off to Ryo in all caps: I MADE IT I MADE IT I MADE IT HDISINFNSKSKDNX No punctuation, of course. After that, she tried to get to sleep, but tossing and turning didn’t help. Possibly a side effect of the latest and greatest personality trope that had hijacked her behavior… or perhaps the little bit of caffeine she might’ve had at midnight.

Either way, she was still awake when “Never Gonna Give You Up” came blasting out of her phone at full volume, an alarm that—believe it or not—Akeru had set herself. With an already annoying connotation added to being woken up by it every. single. day. it was kind of hard to just sleep through it. Her hand flopped around on her nightstand like a dead fish before locating the phone and shutting off the alarm. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you— “Sleep,” Akeru continued for the now-silent alarm. She sighed. “Oh, well. I’ll just chug an energy drink or something… or not. Never gonna pay attention if I take one of those things. Maybe just a cup of coffee will do it, or green tea…”

Akeru changed into her uniform, pulling down on the skirt uncomfortably. If it was up to her, she would have gotten a male uniform, but last she checked the school didn’t ask what uniform you wanted, just what gender you were. She slipped on her shoes and headed downstairs where her mother was already in the small kitchen, one hand stirring a pot of something aromatic with spices, the other flipping an egg. “Akeru, your toast is on the table, and I’m almost done with your egg. You like the pot roast I make, right? I figured we’d celebrate you getting accepted this weekend…” She finally looked at her daughter, then squealed. “Ohmigosh, Akeru, you make that uniform look so cuuute!!”

Akeru flushed, the redness showing up starkly against her pale skin, and her eyes slid away. She sat down at their small round table and began to eat her toast like a ravenous animal. Once she had finished breakfast and extricated herself from her mother’s overeager embrace, she grabbed her bag and began walking towards BI, her movements robotic.

Once Akeru arrived at the front gates of the school, she felt a rush of anxiety that made her dizzy. Suddenly she wanted to puke, or get out of her skin. She wanted desperately to not be the pale, skinny, anxious insomniac and yearned for the security that came with knowing who you were. But that wasn’t her fate. Just gotta get through the day. You’ll be fine. Her hands clenched into fists inside their gloves, and she stepped forward mechanically and walked through the gates.

Isabelle stared at herself in the mirror. She was wearing the school uniform, though it didn't suit her usual style very much. She wasn't surprised that she got into BI, it was just more proof of her amazingness. She was still pretty mad about the fact that she had been sabotaged at the very start of the exam, so she was hoping she could get revenge on the culprit. She made her way out of the house, saying a very quick "bye" to her parents.

She approached the school with big strides that someone so short couldn't possibly be taking. Despite the scowl on her face, she was actually ecstatic. She couldn't be any more glad that she got into BI, and her exaggerated movements showed it. She navigated her way to the auditorium, passing a couple of people that had also arrived early. When she got there, she placed herself in the very back corner and pulled out her phone to pass the time.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Alex Knight,
Alex had been awake for a while. They were nervous and wanted to make sure they had everything. As they looked at their uniform, they got more nervous...It was a girl's uniform. They felt a little uncomfortable as they put it on, but when they looked in the mirror, they smiled a little. They kinda liked it.
After that, they went downstairs and had some cereal for breakfast. Aunt Ruby said they were 'such a pretty girl'. Alex just smiled and thanked her. They were too scared to tell her they weren't a girl.

When Alex saw the text from Séan, they replied with: 'Just about to head out the door.' They put their shoes on, said bye to Aunt Ruby and went out.

@Killerbunny the god

School
When Alex arrived at the school, they got excited. They couldn't wait to see Jess, Séan, and Jabari again.

Alex arrived in the auditorium and looked around for any of their friends.

~Yu Wu...~

"Yuuuu. You have a letter!" Yuina called out.
"*Yaaaawn* Thakyou mom" Yu said.

Yu rolled over in her bed. Yu passed over into limbo and floated over to her closet. She grabbed her slippers and put them on before floating through the floor and fading out of limbo.

Yu reached for the letter, but her father, Yudai grabbed her hand, "You can read your letter after breakfast" Yudai stated.
"Okay daddy" Yu said.
So Yu sat there with her family and ate breakfast. She saved a piece of breakfast sausage for later and floated back up to her room with her letter in her other hand.

"Mwooow" A cat went. The cat hopped on Yu's bed. The cat had a tire mark on it's side. It was obvious the cat was a ghost. "Mudhop, I just knew you'd be here" Yu said.

Mudhop began purring at it laid down on Yu's bed.

Still in Limbo, Yu held out the sausage to which the cat promptly ate before laying on Yu's bed, now rolling around. Yu sat by her desk and faded out of limbo. Yu looked at her letter and opened it. A holodisk fell out. She caught it, and a hero appeared from the disk.

"Greeting... Yu Wu! You are hereby formally invited into BI! The man continued to talk. Yu sat there blankly. Although she didn't show it, Yu was pretty happy to be accepted.

~First day of school...~

Yu rolled around in bed before waking up. She went into Limbo before floating over to her closet. She almost reached for her slippers but instead remembered it was a school day. So she instead reached up for her school attire. She took her school uniform to the bathroom. She got out of her pajamas, took a shower, put on her school uniform and put her pajamas in the dirty clothes bin. She headed downstairs in her nice clean uniform. It was obvious that the uniform had been dry cleaned and was brand new. Yudai took a picture of Yu as soon as Yu hopped out of limbo.

Yuina hugged her, and her brothers talked about how great she looked. She ate breakfast and hopped into limbo and floated to school. Yu remembered all the friends she made at the entrance exam and was eager to meet them once more. Yu casually floated to school. She spoke with a middle aged spirit woman as she headed to school. She eventually arrived at school and the two parted ways.

Yu saw Akeru walk through the school gates. Yu floated through them before hopping out of limbo "Glad to see you made it into BI" Yu said waving.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
~~~~~~The Day Before~~~~~~​
The moment of truth had arrived, the letter that would decide whether Jess had been accepted to the biggest hero international school in the world or not. Her mother had been by her side as Jess took a careful moment too open the letter; she had been confident she did what she needed to get in, but you never knew and no matter how sure you seemed to be there was that air of uncertainty to things. Slowly she slid the letter out and began to read it to herself as her mother crossed her fingers as she waited to hear the news as Jess turned to her.

"I...I got in!" Jess cried out, and she embraced with her mother as both seemed overjoyed by the good news.

~~~~~~Today~~~~~~​
Jess had been on cloud 9 since she had gotten the update she made it to Britain International, so much so she decided to fly to school as she soaked in the cool breeze as her wings flapped in the air on her way to the school. Though she had felt a buzz in her pocket, as she qucikly got a phone out and saw she had gotten a text from Séan and worked to answer it.

"Yeah be at school ASAP." Jess answered back with the text as she landed down by the school entrance and her wings folded up behind her shoulders and made her way to the auditorium, where her eyes laid on a familiar face. "Oh hey Alex, glad to see you made it!"

@Killerbunny the god @Shikowara

Asami walked down the sidewalk as she passed the corner and her eyes came upon the gates of Britain International, which proved to be quite the humbling site. Even with her hoodie tucked over her, the shark girl's eyes had told the story as even in her wildest dreams she never expected to actually make it here. Really, even after she had gotten her acceptance letter it all seemed to be like a dream...

Asami had cautiously tugged at the envelope she received, she had her parents on the other line of a phone as her mother had a rare moment off hero duty back in the East as they wanted to hear the good news. Well, Asami least hoped it was good news. After missing out last year due to the yips, this was her big chance and she wanted to prove she had what it took to make the cut. Asami seemed reluctant to even open the envelope, and while they lacked the ability to see what was happening, the pause was all Asami's mother needed to hear.

"Hey, no matter what happens, you owe it to yourself to see where you go next. I know it will be worth, just trust in yourself."

Asami nodded, and indeed, worked to open up the envelope as she read it to herself, mumbling what she saw before she paused. Tears seemed to roll down to her cheeks while her parents on the other line looked at one other with nervous anticipation.

"I-I made...I made the cut..."

...Asmi walked through the gates of BI, glancing as other students some she had seen from yesterday seemed to make their arrival as everyone seemed to be going towards the auditorium. Asami paused to take a drink of one of her bottled waters and even sprinkled it on her gills under the collar before she moved in that direction, though her eyes hoped Yu and some of the people she had made contacts with also had made it here.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Alex Knight,
Alex jump when they heard a voice from behind them. They turned to see the friendly Jess. “O-oh, Jess! Hi. I’m glad to see you too.” They greeted, fiddling with their skirt. They felt embarrassed to be seen in a skirt. They had always worn a skirt. But they only figured out they were genderfluid a few months ago.
“How’ve you been?” They asked, trying to distract themselves. They started fiddling with their bracelet, like the last time they saw Jess. The beads were fun to play with.

@Sarah316

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Jabari decided that standing wasn’t his style as he soon ended up forming a chair with sand so he could sit. He turned to see some of the the bushes ruffle and soon a blue eyes, black-haired girl could he seen for a moment.

Reese! Oh my god I’ve been so ignorant!…

He finished the few thoughts before standing up to go and find her exact location. “Boo!” He yelled jumping through the bushes to net with a wide-eyed Reese who eventually smiled at seeing him. “Jab!” She said, hugging him as he sat up. He pulled away from the hug and stood. Reese, confused, asked “What’s wrong?” But to her dismay he hadn’t answered but just waved her goodbye as he went over to where his three friends were. But she also followed wanting to see what was more important than her. “Friends?” She whispered, standing behind him as he sat. “Hmm?” Reese glanced at the three and back at Jabari before angrily storming off. “What a jerk..”

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Jess noted the skirt and how flustered Alex seemed to be but was not about to make the same mistake she had when she misgendered Alex the day before as the winged heroine to be moved by Alex. "Well I managed to get into BI so I've been feeling great, and even better knowing you made it. Always nice to talk to a familiar face." Jess answered with a smile.
"Come on, not sure if he texted you but Sean is in the auditorium. We should go meet up." Jess suggested as she figured this topic would help Alex with whatever Alex had been milling over internally.

@Shikowara

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
- Leon Greyson -
Leon had been sat on his bed, reading the letter that just came through the mail. An acceptance letter from Britain International, as it seemed. Leon wasn't that surprised that he was accepted, after all, how many students can you come across that can clear nearly all of the obstacle course by skipping past it through the air? Though, Leon still did have that lingering feeling that his sticker trap was a massive negative for him, so it was good assurance to see that his prank was overlooked, if any of the school staff had indeed noticed it. So, Leon came out of his room and brought his mother the acceptance letter, allowing her to read it as Leon himself went into their backyard to train some more with his quirk.

- Present Day -
Leon had woken up even before his alarm went off, ready to tackle the first day of school. He did his usual morning routine, although much faster than regularly, and made himself breakfast before heading out, having turned off his own alarm first as to let his mother keep sleeping. Leon just sprinted to the school, only to end up checking his phone and realizing he was gonna be there way early at this speed. So, Leon went into a walk instead, keeping a slow pace as he walked to Britain International. When he got there, he saw a majority of people heading to the auditorium, so that's what Leon did as well. When he did finally get there, Leon just took a seat that was both empty and away from a lot of people, now silently waiting for the speech to start.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Ryo was just starting his day when Akeru had messaged him. Why Ryo was up at 1:34am? He didn't even know himself, maybe he felt unproductive or he just couldn't sleep. Either way, Ryo had sent back a message to her in all caps: WHAT?! YOU DID?! THAT'S AWESOME! I NEED TO GO CHECK IF I HAVE TOO!!!! HOLY SHIT THIS IS EPIC!!!!!!!!! For someone who disliked the English language with a passion, his punctuation and grammar were strangely on point. Running down 3 floors to the bottom floor, he waved good morning to the maids awake at this time. "Hey, Edna, do you mind taking any parcels for me to my room?", he asked as he turned to one of the larger maids. Going to the showers, Ryo washed his hair and made sure to thoroughly scrub his body. After his shower, Ryo was met with a pleasant surprise in his room. The acceptance letter and his uniform. Yes! Yes! Yessss! They were all here and together! That's amazing!

Ryo read through the letter, jumping on his bed in joy as he read through it over and over and over again. Man was this awesome! Though he pouted as he looked at the uniform. It was formal... almost too formal looking. He sighed , going over to his bedside table as he got his glasses. Time to get to work, he thought to himself as he took the uniform to a desk on the other side of his room. He began to work on the uniform, cutting pieces of it off and adjusting it to his preference. Cutting the trousers and adding buttons to the shirt sleeves. He tried it on infront of the mirror, nodding in approval to his uniform. He had spent a large majority of his night just slaving away at his work, but to Ryo this was worth it. Still in the early hours of the morning, Ryo went downstairs to the kitchen where he began to prepare himself some breakfast. Nobody was there, the maids and servants were going to bed and so it was just him, his thoughts and cereal. After a good bowl of cereal,he went back upstairs as he picked up his fabulous rucksack.

Now with all that said and done, it was time for the venture to school! Sure it was an hours walk away but Ryo didn't care, he wasn't going to get a lift this early in the morning when he had two perfectly working legs. The small thing he forgot to think about was the fact that it was an hour long walk in the start of Autumn and he had decided to wear shorts to school. "I wonder if I'll get shouted at", he thought as he shivered a bit in the breeze. After that long walk, the long pain killing walk. Well.... Ryo was early to school. He really didn't sleep properly at all last night and now he had an hour to kill before school started. "If I got a ride it would've been 10 minutes but eh who cares, I should probably wait for school to start", he mumbled outside the gates as he walked to a nearby coffee shop by the school. It was only after an hour did he return back to the school, this time fuelled up by the power of coffee!

As he walked back he was glad to see people entering the school. Ryo walked up to the gates, he was clearly tired but he tried to hide it as best he could. He just seemed oblivious to a lot around him as he walked up to the gates. But boy oh boy did this change when he saw Akeru. Something in him just burst to life as he saw her. Now with this newfound power and his coffee boost, Ryo's tiredness seemed to be much easier to hide as he skipped over with a new spring in his step. Going behind Akeru, he jumped from behind as he went for a hug. "Akeru! Hai! Thanks for the wake up text!", he chuckled, as he looked up at Yu. "Hi hi! Heya- uhhhhh you're the girl from the entrance exam aren't you? From when I bumped into the girl while I was covered in blood.... Hey", he smiled.

@=Nightshade= @ThAtGuY101

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Alex Knight,
The mention of Séan made their eyes light up. They couldn’t wait to see him. “Yeah, he texted me earlier. But I agree, let’s go find him.” Alex said, walking around, looking for Séan.
Alex still couldn’t believe they had gotten into BI. They were so happy, especially since all their friends were there as well. But they still had this feeling inside…the feeling was confusion. Who were they? They didn’t understand everything about themselves, but that was normal. It made them feel anxious.

They spotted Séan on his phone, not too far away. This distracted Alex from their previous thoughts “Found ‘im!” They said to Jess as they did a slight jog over to him. “Hey, Séan.” Alex greeted from behind.

@Sarah316 @Killerbunny the god

OOC: since I’ve taken so long to reply, I’m gonna include everyone’s greetings in one sentence to keep my post from being a mess.

When Séan saw the texts about everyone being on their way, he smiled. He didn’t read them immediately, he simply read them as their notifications showed up at the top of his screen. After playing for a while, he put down his phone and looked up he was approached by Jabari, the Mr. Fantastic guy, Jess and Alex.
“Hey, glad you’re all here! Nice to know we’ll have friends here!” He said. The he looked at the Luffy guy.
“Yep, that’s my name. Don’t wear it out, heh. I don’t think I got your name though. May I ask for it?” He asked. He checked the time and saw that there still was time to socialise before the principal would hold his speech.

@Sarah316 @Shikowara @Moxxie the ultimate imp