• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: International RP

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Ryo tilted his head when Akeru seemed to be irritable. "what's with the seriousness? I was just checking in on you", he said, as he tried to hold back a laugh. Ryo wondered why Akeru's tone shifted to be more serious, did he do something that bad or did she decide to get serious all of a sudden? Either way, Ryo found it slightly adorable. To him Akeru's curtness was like a small dog trying to scare a big dog. He placed a hand on her head when she mentioned his quirk. She seemed serious still but not in a sense that was irritable. "They may be idiots but they're right to be scared, you know one wrong swing and that's a future pro hero that's gone. Even if I've got most of my quirk under control...". Ryo fumbled with his cord, he wrapped it around his fingers as he simply played with it. He wanted to stop thinking about the exam, he wanted to stop thinking about his quirk. It was when she punched his shoulder did he chuckle a bit, she wasn't scared. If Akeru wasn't scared he shouldn't be scared either, he wasn't gonna get scared. Anyone who thought badly of Ryo's quirk was a coward, an idiot. Ryo grin widened, "We're gonna be fine huh? Well then... let's bring hell to this competition". Yup there he was, the hyped up Ryo who was ready to bring carnage.

@=Nightshade=

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Alex Knight, looks like a girl, he/him, UA
Alex blushed again when Jess said ‘girl power’. Should I tell her?… He went to say something, but closed his mouth…then opened it again, still hesitant in correction. Aunt Ruby would say to go for it. “Um…can I tell you something? And please…don’t laugh…” The blue haired kid looked down at his feet, still blushing. “I know I sound and look like a girl but I…I’m…genderfluid.” The very last word was mumbled. He couldn’t move out of fear that she would find him weird or something.
As he waited for a response, he fiddled with his bracelet.

@Sarah316

Isabelle started to prepare herself for the exams after the announcement. She started to move closer towards the outside of the crowd, because she was starting to get annoyed at the people constantly bumping into her, but while she wasn't looking she walked straight into a tall bald guy moving around and punching the air. It just so happened she also knocked her head pretty hard, getting her even more aggravated.

"What the hell, man?" Isabelle spun around, and had to tilt her head back to glare at the guy. She pointed a finger at his face.

"Watch where your going, idiot!" She folded her arms as she spoke. "Don't you know that most people practise punches on a punching bag, and not the goddamn air?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Instantly a wave of confusion then guilt swarmed over Jess as Alex clarified the situation to her and instantly she waved her hands up as she had a slightly panicked look on her face. "O-oh I am sorry I didn't mean to rush to conclusions with that kind of thing..." Jess answered quickly as inwardly she cursed as it had not even been the start of the exams and already she risked a poor first impression with her poor choice of pronouns.
Fantastic Jess, you are off to a great start.
Jess hoped that her apology would help smooth things over so that least Alex thought she had been a touch more sensitive.

@Shikowara

After five minutes had passed, Miranda Wright once again turned on the mic and spoke through the speakers.
"Attention everyone! Stop what you're doing and get ready! The exam is about to start!" She started as the gates to the exam area began to open.
"As promised, I will now explain the exam. You're going through an obstacle course. The rules are simple. While recommended, it is not necessary to go through all of the obstacles. You will need to go through at least five of them for a passing grade. The last obstacle is obligatory however. Note that it does not mean you will automatically be accepted. There will be no teaming up, though helping out is encouraged. Sabotaging for others will get you disqualified, we're monitoring everything. You're starting with a rock wall, the rest you can see for yourselves. I wish you all good luck!" She said through the speakers.

Séan grinned like a mad man. An obstacle course would be like a walk in the park for him. He would definitely go through all of them although it wasn't needed. He got into a ready position and as soon as the starting signal went off, he was through the gates. The rock wall was high, but it didn't slow him down much. While not the fastest, he wasn't far from it. It took a while to get up but when he did, he could see the lay-out of the course. As stated, the rock wall had been first. He had seen stairs on the side of the rock wall for those who would like to pass instead. The monkey bars was right after the wall, which had it's end in front of a tire run. After the tires came a balance beam and then a rope crawl. And after that they would have to jump on floating boxes. The last two obstacles were a rope wall (which also had stairs on the side for anyone who felt like skipping it) and a zipline which seemed obligatory. Through the entire course there was a path on the right side for the skippers. The woman who spoke had said that you didn't need to go through all obstacles so it was only reasonable that a path along the right side had been put up. Although the obstacles would be a piece of cake for him, the entire course seemed way bigger than a normal obstacle course. It wouldn't be as easy as he had initially thought, but he was still determined to go through it all.

(I'll put the lay-out of the course in the discussion too so you don't have to read my entire post to know it)

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Alex Knight, looks like a girl, he/him, UA
“No, no, it’s okay. Everyone thinks that, really. I’ve never been brave enough to actually correct people on this stuff, so it’s not like you’re the only one.” Alex explained. He wanted to reassure her that she wasn’t being insulting or anything. He was quite use to it. “I’d like it if you’d refer to me as he/him, though.” He added shyly.

@Sarah316

5 Minutes Later…
Obstacle course?…Oh no…I was not prepared for this. Lucky for him he had some good upper body strength. Climbing a rock wall shouldn’t be too hard. He was determined to do any many obstacles as possible.

Exam
Alex ran for the rock wall as soon as the starting signal went off. He tried going fast, slipping only twice, giving him a mini heart attack, but he made it to the top in no time.
The monkey bars were next. Alex had been great at these back when he and Aunt Ruby visited the playground. Hopefully he still possessed this skill. The blue haired kid got across it with no problem, then got to the tire run. He trips a couple times, but got back up again with only as much as a scraped hand. The balance beam was also no problem.
He caught a glance of Jess every once in a while.
During the rope crawl, Alex fell a few times (because of his scraped hand), falling behind a bit, but finally got across the fourth time.
Floating boxes, huh? It’ll be fine. I got this. He said to himself. Hopping onto the first box. When he got to the end, he started for the rope wall. He decided to skip it because his hand was hurting a lot now. Lastly, Alex got to the zipline. He got nervous as he watched a few people pass him and go across it. There seemed to be no way of skipping it. He hesitantly went for the zipline and went across it, closing his eyes in the process. When he got to the end, he almost fell, but regained footing. He was quite proud of himself.
He looked down at his right hand and saw a bit of blood. He held his own hand, breathing in and out, just hoping the pain would go away.

(Don’t know if this is too rushed or what. I can always rewrite it if needed.)

Before the Exam
Moxi was sitting around patiently until when he heard a guy who looked like a girl that she was actually a guy “huh, that’s a little strange” Moxi said rubbing his chin.

Exam

First up was the rock wall where Moxi simply stretched his arms to the top and jumped over it with relative ease. Next were the monkey bars where Moxi imitated a monkey as he moved from one bar to another which made people think he was a weirdo. Then came the tire run which was also pretty easy Moxi was pretty fast and had some good timing he did almost trip though. The balance beam came next and despite goofing around and almost falling off of it he was able to retain his balance then came the rope crawl and he helped a few of the kids that were having trouble and helped a few that fell off of the rope he didn’t really rely Quirk for the floating boxes or the rope wall and as for the zipline Moxi just went down lauging. After Moxi had finished he saw a kid who just finished as well and decided to say hi “Hey, I saw you during the exam your quirk is pretty cool dude!”

@Shikowara

Last edited by a moderator:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
With the exam starting, Leon ran with a chuckle and an evil smirk past the students that got stuck on the stickers he dropped by the entrance door, running toward the obstacle course. He stopped there, looked at the obstacle course, then laughed. An obstacle course? Who would ever need to do any of that?

Easily climbing the Rock Wall thanks to him training by himself with his quirk, Leon then proceeded to skip the entire rest of the run like such: leaping upward, Leon used his stickers to get an extra jump off of the air and climbed atop the monkey bars and ran across the top, avoiding the need to climb across. Due to already being high up, he just passed over the tires and the beam, running through the air like some kind of magician.

Jumping down in front of the rope crawl obstacle, Leon simply held his arms out and walked across it rather than crawling, being able to maintain his balance due to his trained parkouring ability. The floating boxes were no trouble for him either, Leon not even requiring to use his stickers to pass the boxes.

As for the Rope Wall? Leon simply tip-toed up the wall, seemingly defying gravity but actually using the stickers on his toes and arms to maintain balance while walking up. And, with an ecstatic yell, Leon took the zipline down to the ground, crossing the finishing line with a final dash after getting back on the ground. Though, he was out of breath, so Leon sat down on the ground right then and there to take a break. While he sat down, he also raised his legs and shook both his arms and legs, shaking off all the used, dead skin stickers on his limbs and feet.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Duncan finished stuffing the unusual necklace into his pants pocket. He grinned (which had probably wouldn’t do again.) and began placing his earphone in one at a time before stopping to listen to the woman to announce that in five minutes the exam would begin. He let the left earphone out, letting it dangle on his left shoulder as he whispered some words: "Shadow shadow, come to me. Aid in battle." He finished a black shadow that had formed itself into a creature looking thing with bright purple eyes.

"Obeserve, Gloom." He turned away from the crowd lifting the necklace from his pocket and placing it on his right dark palm. Gloom looked at it, it's purple eyes would look down at his palm and back up at Duncan. Then the voice of the same woman made him stop and quickly stuff it back into his pocket. "Exam, great.. obstacle course." Duncan said as he ran up to the rock wall and jumped, grabbing a hold and hoisting himself up with one of the holds. "Beast Gloom!" He yelled at the shadow that loom over head and soon it transformed into a semi-large dark hulk and helped him up. The monkey bars were unusual for him but luckily Gloom was able to make it help by using it as a smaller bar in the middle. He thought he had made it when he slipped, scrapping his elbow yet he jumped back up and skipped the few bars. The tire run made Duncan relatively fall over and over but with a bit of a pounce at the end he made it. The balance beam was next, but he just jumped up and began to run, though it wasn't such a good idea seeing as. THUMP! The thump of Duncan's body was loud yet not loud enough to make all heads turn. An annoyed look on his dark face could be seen as he walked back to the beginning and started to try again slower that time. Again almost falling but being caught by Gloom. It smiled and allowed Duncan to move on. The rope crawl was harder for him but he made it to the end after about two times of ever so annoyed faces. Floating boxes... The truth was Duncan hated water. All kinds. So this was a harder challenge but as he made it through with no trouble. And as he stood at the zipline, he breathed and strapped himself in. He closed his eyes and landed safely.

--
Jabari smiled, he hadn't really wanted to attack and destroy robots so the obstacle course was a relief to him. He hadn't much upper strength so decided to take the stairs and move onto the monkey bars. "Oh no.." He muttered, it was another upper strength obstacle. But an idea came to mind and he was soon seen doing it.. WITH HIS FEET? Having had a lot of lower body strength then he climbed with his feet relatively easily and landed on his bottom. "God damn monkey bars." Jabari mumbled and started on with the tire run, and though he barely made it the smell of burning rubble stayed in his nostrils. The balance beam was no trouble to him whatsoever, probably because of his middle waged core strength and doable balance. The rope crawl was easier but he hit his nose on one the ropes, and then came to floating boxes in which he decided to swim taking his blue shirt off, fold it and place it into his leather pouch. He swam around the boxes and pulled himself up to use the zipline. Which in his case hurt his fingers.

--
Reese bellowed as she used a hardened illusion rope to climb the rock wall with ease. Then came the monkey bars in which she climbed like she did when she was a little girl. But the tire run and balance beam were an extreme challenge to Reese. The balance beam made her try over and over and over because of her clumsy trait and the tire run was the same thing because she didn't know her limit when it came to speed. She came to a stop when she saw the rope crawl. Her father, having been in the army, was strict and made her do this all the time over and over despite the weather or sleep she ran on. And as she did it, tears could be seen because her father died in the army which had broken her heart. Floating boxes were a better challenge and she passed only just making it to the zipline before falling..

Séan saw a few students pass by him and not to be outdone, he sped up. The monkey bars wasn't a problem for him and neither was the tire run. His balance was great, he barely even needed to consider the balance beam. The rope crawl wasn't a problem either. He went up them looking a lot like a monkey. The floating boxes was, again, not a problem. He was starting to tire out though. But seeing as there were only two obstacles left, he didn't mind it much. The rope wall was easy and when he got to the zipline, he used his quirk to take out a small metal pole to glide over (and he left as many as he could for the rest of the examineers. He wasn't the first to pass, but he didn't care about being first. Looking at the students already there, he finally thought he could make some friends. He walked up to the guy who appeared to be made of rubber and a “girl”.
“Hi there, good job! Hope we all pass!” He said, excitedly. Noticing the “girl’s” wound, he ripped off a piece of his shirt as if it was the most natural thing in the world and gave it to “her”.
“Here, patch yourself up” he told “her” with a smile.

@Shikowara @Moxxie the ultimate imp

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Alex Knight,
looks like a girl, genderfluid, he/him
Alex turned to see a kid who complimented his quirk. “O-oh, thanks.” He said. Alex was then was met with another boy who had just finished as well. “Oh, uh, thank you.” Said Alex with a slight chuckle, receiving a piece of the boy’s shirt. He wrapped it around his hand. This was probably the funniest thing he’d seen all day…Never mind, the comment from the rubber boy to the nice boy made him laugh more. They both seemed really nice. He hoped to be friends with them.

@Moxxie the ultimate imp @Killerbunny the god

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Akeru looked up rather blankly at the rock wall. An obstacle course was one thing her quirk wasn’t going to help her with… unless she could find someone with tentacles for hair or something. A quick survey of all the applicants told her that no, there were no Medusas in the crowd, nor hydras or krakens. Darn. Guess it’s down to me, in the end. If this even is me… Nevermind. Just do the course. Her flash of irritation had been swept away by a calmer persona, and she went hand over hand to climb the rock wall. She decided she would try her best on every obstacle, and if she can’t do it… oh well, at least she tried. While slower than most of the other students, Akeru did manage to get to the top… unlike a student with fire for hair who fell halfway up then walked the path, or the girl with a lizard face who kept pace with her the whole time until one of the rocks came loose and she was dangling by one hand until someone with dragon wings plucked her off and set her down at the bottom.

When it was Akeru’s turn for the monkey bars, instead of trying to swing across and likely embarrassing herself with her…average…upper body strength, she latched onto one of the support poles and shimmied her way to the top. Once there, she just walked across the bars, careful to keep her body weight centered.

The tire walk was rather more challenging, and she was way behind the other contestants by that point, but she made up for lost time in the balance beam and rope crawl, both of which she scrambled across like some sort of squirrel. Akeru may have wasted more time than necessary in the floating boxes obstacle because the water felt nice and she didn’t want to get out when she reached the other side. At least, until someone gave her a dirty look and a more fiery personality took hold, causing her to start chasing the person, shouting profanity. As such, she accidentally chased him up the stairs instead of actually doing the rope wall. Through the zipline, Akeru found it quite amusing to flip upside down while gravity took the her to the bottom.

When she finished, she was among the last, but having completed more than five obstacles, Akeru hoped it would give her an edge. Now… where is Ryo… hopefully he didn’t end up sawing the rope wall in half or something… was too busy swearing at that kid to notice, ehe…

Yu smiled at Asami. Five minutes had passed. Miranda started the exam.

Yu casually went over to the rock wall. She smiled before attempting to climb, "Ready or not, here I come" Yu said cheerfully before starting to climb. Occasionally a hand or foot would slip, but she got higher and higher. At one point she slipped, but she went into limbo where she floated and placing her hands and feet over the rocks sticking out of the wall. She hopped out of limbo so she could resume climbing. Yu probably could float through the obstacle course, but Yu wanted to do this the right way.

Monkey bars were next. Yu chuckled and made monkey noises as she went through the monkey bars. She laughed and eventually reached the end of it before coming across the tire run. Yu didn't wanna do the tire run so she went to the stairs. She saw some students do the tire run, but not Yu. Yu was going to take it easy during this portion of the exam. Yu hoped it wouldn't be counted against her.

Yu eventually reached the balancing beam. Yu didn't wanna dodge two obstacles in a row so she went across the balancing beam. Slow and steady with her arms extended out for balance. Yu looked down most of the way. Yu wasn't nervous as looking down didn't bother her one bit. She eventually reached the end and came across the rope climb. Yu reached out and grabbed the rope, wrapping her arms then slowly wrapping her legs around the rope. She slowly made her way across the rope. not too different from a caterpillar climbing across a tree branch.

yu quickly took to the floating boxes. She ran across the floating boxes. Any time she slipped or lost balance, she'd jump into limbo where she'd float over the boxes and get out of limbo as soon as she believed she would have her balance. Yu went to skip the rope wall and went to the stairs and eventually straight to the zipline. Yu smiled looking down and went "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" As she went down the zipline. As she came near the ground, she rolled across the ground before getting up and continuing. "Oh boy... I did it" Yu said smiling. She looked at the other students whom finished before her.

Yu wondered where Asami was. Hopefully Asami wasn't too far behind. In the mean time, Yu looked at Akeru, "Hey look. You finished the exam too. Good job" Yu said.

Asami listened to the explanation for the coming exam, which was something she had not expected going into this, as it seemed to be a obstacle course; with multiple sections that one needed not do everything in order to pass. This fact proved to be helpful, as when Asami saw the first obstacle it seemed to be a large rock wall which given she was a shark-based creature had not been favorable to her skills. She she opted to take the stairs to see what awaited her next.

Though Asami knew she had not had the luxury to skip every obstacle, she needed to try on whatever one came next.

The next obstacle was some monkey bars, not an ideal obstacle given her skill set but she took a deep breath and advanced upon it all the same. Compared to the rock wall, this obstacle involved less climbing and the key was a solid grip, which given her enhanced strength and her scaly palms she had a tight enough grip to be trusted and as she climbed to the top of the monkey bars she worked to carefully place her hands on the bar above her head. Then, once she felt comfortable, she began to advance across the monkey bars. Moving one hand before the other and using her tail to help her balance and sure enough she is able to climb her way across and lands down.

Next was the tire run, and after she pauses to fill her gills and mouth with some bottled water, she moves along it. She had no inherent advantage on this, or disadvnatage...it was just a pain, moving at a careful pace as she watched Yu move ahead Asami worked to race through the tires as she had a light pant but otherwise was able to make it through without issue. Though she saw others seem to race past her, but she worked to collect herself. Passing the five was key here, this wasn't a timed event, but she couldn't lag too long either. For the moment, she raced to the next obstacle.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Yamini had stopped trying to look for his necklace. He knew that he wouldn't be able to find it before the exam ends, and he'll just have to ask his dad to make him another one.

Soon enough, the exam started, and it was an obstacle course. He could definitely do it all, though he needed to make sure that he'll make it through all of them. He ran towards the gate starting on the rock wall, which was really easy for him. The next one was some monkey bars, which he could also do. so he sped through them really quickly. The tire run was easy as well, the next one was a balance beam, which he did very quicky, though he skipped the rope crawl, as Yamini thought it'd take too long. He went on over to the floating boxes, which he did do, but he took a lot longer than he expected, and he soon did the rope wall and the zipline, finishing the race faster than most, but Yamini wasn't first to finish.

Yamini was a but worried, as he didn't know if he would pass or not, but he really hoped he would.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Jess of course felt silly for having made this mistake, but thankfully Alex seemed to be a more generous sort and simply clarified preferred pronouns to her which Jess had no issues with as she nodded along. "Alright, again apologies for before but it won't happen again. Still I hope to get you know you better. So good luck on the exams" Jess said with a smile, and that had been true regardless of how Alex identified.

@Shikowara

~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Five minutes came and went, and when they did Jess was given the outline of what to do. An obstacle course huh? Jess figured that shouldn't be too tricky, especially when they were told they had the option to pass over some obstacles so long as they managed to complete five of the set before them. With everything clear Jess made a point to fully extend her wings, and once they were given the signal to go she advanced with the other students to tackle the course before them.

The first obstacle was a rock wall, and Jess had little issue scaling it. Her wings allowed her to simply fly over it to the other side, and just on the off chance she'd be penalized for not "interacting" with the wall she would grab onto a rock or two on her way up as she practically glided on her climb over. The monkey bars were similarly easy enough, as she used her wings to help her glide across while she raised her hands to move along the bars as she landed down and moved through two obstacles.

The next obstacle was a tire run, and really Jess didn't need to do this as for the first time her wings wouldn't help here but she was a competitor and decided already to move through all the obstacles. Besides, given others already finished before her she figured her odds would only improve to pass if she did all the obstacles not merely some of them. With her goal in mind Jess folded up her wings and began to move between the tires raising her legs up and down as she moved side to side across the tires and made it across which worked up a sweat but Jess was still more than good to finish the course.

The balance beam was next, and her wings helped with balance as she extended each one to her sides and used them to help support her weight, as a wind would raise or lower to help balance herself when Jess had began to turn one way or another. Sure enough Jess made it across the balance beam and quickly moved to the next obstacle in the rope crawl. For the first time her wings would not help her here, if anything they offered an added weight to her scale across as she folded them up and began to scale over. This was a bit of a pain on her arms and legs, but Jess had been an athlete her entire life and thus was not gonna be denied as she shuffled across the ropes with a bead of sweat that rolled down her forehead. She had to be careful, if she stalled too long here she'd risk slipping off, and thus worked to power her way through to the other end as she made it but not without some effort as she panted to herself, pausing to catch her breath before she folded out her wings and moved to the next obstacle.

A series of floating boxes greeted her, and Jess had to thank her lucky stars that this obstacle seemed designed for someone like her. Flying over from one box to the next she landed down on each as she breezed through this and soon made her way to the end of the boxes to the next obstacle. The rope wall was next and much like the rock wall Jess used her wings to help her "glide climb" along it which saved stress on her arms and legs and she worked to scale over to the opposite side; the one hiccup she had here was a brief moment she got her ankle caught on the ropes, and after a period of silent panic she was able to use the end of one wing to undo the rope around her leg by poking it out and proceeded to finish her climb over to the other side.

Jess took a moment to stop and catch her breath, even with her wings providing great aid over some obstacles it still was naturally taxing which she had to expect. However, there was only one more obstacle to clear before she passed her personal goal and hopefully the exam, and she pressed on and moved up to the zipline. She folded up her wings before she hung on the zipline and sailed down, unable to help herself as she let out an audible "woo!" before she landed on the other side and crossed the finish line.

Isabelle's shouting was interrupted by the exam starting. She made a run for the gates, but her leg got stuck on something. At first her quirk had accidently activated and paralyzed her leg, but it seemed to be stuck to the spot. At that point most others had passed her, leaving her near last along with some that had befallen the same fate as her. Eventually, she managed to pull herself free using her quirk. Incredibly annoyed by this setback, she made a enraged dash for the rock wall.

By creating dark arms from her shadow, Isabelle was able to get up the rock wall easily. She swung across the monkey bars with her dark arms as well, making the two obstacles surprisingly easy. At that point she had moved ahead of a lot of people who were ahead of her. She didn't use her quirk for the tire run, as it wouldn't help her. She managed to get through it, only being passed by a couple of others. She used her dark arms to help her balance on the balance beam, completing it quite quickly. On the rope crawl, she crawled using her dark arms, moving most of the strain onto he The floating boxes were next, so she switched from using dark arms to dark legs. This enabled her to jump from box to box, overtaking quite a lot of people. The rope wall was essentially the same as the rock wall, Isabelle using dark arms to get up the wall without any effort. Finally, Isabelle held on to the zipline and descended to the ground.

Even though she started near last, Isabelle had managed to finish just about in the middle of everyone. She was still, however, agitated that she wasn't first. She started to mutter angrily to herself, and stuffed her hands into the pockets of her oversized red hoodie.

Moxi then turned around and saw a short girl he saw that she looked mad and decided to go and see what was wrong “hey guy’s I’ll talk to you too later okay.” He walked over to the short girl in a hoodie that was mostly bigger then her with he hands in the pockets of it. He then decides to pat her on the shoulder “hey, are you ok?” He asked calmly.

@Clunpsy

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“Hehe… so I did,” Akeru said, giggling slightly. The airheaded mentality she’d been left with in the aftermath of the exam either didn’t care or didn’t notice that this was a person she’d never talked to before. “Great job to you too…. I’m Akeru! Akeru Kowagatta. What’s your name, stranger?” The glib smile that had been on her face since the end of the exam hadn’t dropped, and it grew wider as she asked the question. “Nice ta meetcha, hehe!”

"Me? I'm Yu. Not You. Yu Wu. Though you can just call me Yu" Yu said cheerfully waving. She pondered for a moment. Yu still thought it was funny that she made it this far. "Nice to meet you too Akeru Kowagatta" Yu said now smiling.

"Since we both presumably passed, that means we'll probably see each other in BI. Unless we get put in different classes or something" Yu said.

"Hey, are you okay?" Isabelle turned round to see a guy with curly back hair looking at her. She immediately flicked his hand off her shoulder.
"...Do I know you?" She put her hand back in her pocket and glared at him. "Doesn't matter, you should be more respectful to other people. Some don't like being touched by people they don't know. Besides, who do you think you are asking me if I'm okay? It's none of your business." She turned away from the guy, and started to mutter to herself. "The decency of some people... Don't even know my name, but act like they're familiar with me."

“Oh, right we don’t even know each other my bad, hehe” Moxi bowed and then introduced himself “my name is Moxi Horikoshi it’s a pleasure to meet you I hope you and I can become good friends!” he said cheerfully as he put his hand out for a handshake while smiling joyfully.

Isabelle had started to walk away, but stopped when Moxi started talking. She stared at him as he introduced himself. "...Really?" Was all she could say. She hadn't expected the conversation to continue, or for him to want to be friends. "Well, hate to break it to you but... we aren't gonna be friends." She reached out as if she was going to shake his hand, but then slapped it away instead. "Isabelle Heikin. My name." She suddenly seemed to remember that her quirk wasn't always very useful against other quirks, and changed her attitude almost entirely. "So, uh, mind if I ask what your quirk is?"

“Hey, her attitude changed wonder why?” Moxi thought before answering her question about what his quirk is. “Oh my quirk, it’s pretty simple but it’s also useful in a variety of ways.” Moxi stated before pulling on his cheek stretching it to inhuman lengths “my quirk is called Rubber, basically my body is made of rubber even my bones it’s pretty neat, huh?” He then let go of his cheek before asking her a question “so what’s your quirk Isabelle?”

@Clunpsy

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Duncan eyed the others that had finished as he stood there. Gloom’s purple eyes turned yellow as a sign of happiness and seen found it self flowing around everyone. He only grumbled turning to look at at every before asking, “Hola! ¿Gloom está molestando a alguien?” (-“ Hello! Is Gloom bothering anyone?”-). Hopefully he wasn’t going to be one to explain who Gloom was as he waited for them to answer.

Jabari turned to the foreign language speaking boy before cocking his head to the right. He had soon dried off and his faded looking blue shirt had been fitted back on. “Excuse me?” He asked politely, blinking slowly. It was a weird habit, Jabari would blink slowly while he waited and really he hated doing it but couldn’t stop. His golden brown eyes slowly came to a stop when it came to slow blinking and soon found himself slightly staring at the bags under the boys eyes. “I wonder if he has trouble sleeping.” He muttered lowly.

Reese observed the people around her. She seem to listen in on conversations on ‘accident’ but really she decided she was lonely in her way. She began fidgeting with one of buttons on her black buttoned shirt. Hopefully the exam would be over soon because she really really wanted to know if she was in or not. She glanced at Jabari, hoping he’d just wave or at least notice her. But she doubted that.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
(Well I didn't get any notifications for this)
As the exam started the twins made their way towards the obstacle course. Upon reaching it Amy set off quite rapidly, she had worked out relatively often and was a avid gymnast rendering her rather athletic and flexible. She completed the rock wall and monkey bars with ease and following it up with a speedy completion of the tire run. The next obstacle was the balance beam another one that Amy was not too phased by, the rope crawl, floating boxes and rope climb gave her quite a significantly bigger nuisance but through grit and determination she eventually got through them. She had finished in the later end of students but felt a strong sense of pride and accomplishment simply for finishing. She spotted Roman leaniing against a wall and her brother approached her "nice job sis, that looked like a lot of effort", as she realised how her brother had beaten her she punched his shoulder angrily "ah you cheat, you just transformed and passed through all the obstacles" she said as her brother laughed because that was exactly what he did, this allowed him to finish along with some of the first students even if he hadn't technically done any obstacles.

"Oh, my quirk is-" Isabelle started. Hey, wait, knowledge is power right? The less he knows, the better, she thought to herself. "My quirk is none of ya business. Element of surprise and all that." She continued to feign friendliness, despite ulterior motives. "It's part of the game, guessing people's quirks right?" Before Moxi could respond, Isabelle continued. "Anyways, I've got places to be, things to do and people to see. Ciao." With that, she walked off further into the crowd.

Asami managed to make it to the next obstacle, though her focus shifted a bit as it seemed a few students had been screaming or cursed by the starting area as she glanced back as it seemed someone had set up some sort of trap for them which only caused the Shark girl to wince. Seems she had gotten off lucky, but much as she sympathized with their plight she had her own drama as she needed to finish this course.

Thankfully, the next one seemed to play to her strength in the balance beam. As she scaled it, she was mindful to use her tail to help keep herself upright as it acted as a natural counterweight, and thus it had been a relative breeze for her to cross which came as relief after the tiring tires as she landed and moved to the next obstacle.

Asami saw it was a rope crawl and she contemplated what to do, she had a good grip but a climb was gonna be tiring like the rock wall and she needed to make sure she had the energy for future courses so she decided to take a gamble and passed those obstacle as she moved to something that required balance...and made her contemplate her decision. A series of floating boxes which seemed to raise her anxiety but she had already passed on two obstacles, she had no room to avoid passing another as she sighed seemingly resigned to her fate.

I-I shouldn't have been so quick to skip...
Asami moved to leap onto one box, and wobbled a bit on the landing but managed to remain upright as thankfully her tail again helped her keep balance even as the large floating crate shifted slightly on her landing. This processes repeated a couple times, and in spite of some shaky landings Asami always seemed to right herself as she gained some sheepish confidence. There was just one more crate left and then she'd be in the clear, however when she jumped she seemed to click her heel which caused her jump to stumble slightly. However, through a determined Asami had not known she had, she managed to crawl on top and avoid falling! Asami panted a bit as she quickly jumped off to the end of the obstacle and headed up the zipline.

After that near fall, she seemed happy to make it to the end but as she sailed across the finish line she wondered if Yu had made it as well...

"Waaa!" Asami cried as she landed on the crate....the side of the crate, and worked to hang on for dear life. She tried to cling and get a solid grip as the fear of falling off, no! She couldn't drop here, after all the drama and skipping her first chance last year, she could not afford to lay an egg now as Asami scrambled to climb back up to avoid a humiliating drop.

Moxi stood there as Isabelle disappeared into the crowd wondering why her attitude changed all of a sudden. “She’s kinda weird, oh well I guess I could head home and wait for-?” Moxi then saw a girl that looked like a shark who was still on the obstacle course, he immediately stopped walking and stared at her with absolute interest. “Woah, that’s such a cool quirk!!!”

@Godjacob

Yu saw student after student finish the entrance exam. Then eventually she saw a relatively familiar face, Asami. She had spoken to her prior to the entrance exam began and was happy to see her again.

Yu noticed Moxi walk over to talk to her as well. "Heeey" Yu said waving at Asami.

"You made it. I wonder if we're gonna be put in the same class? Looks like your making new friends everywhere you go Miss. Popular" Yu said joking with Asami.

Asami had no sooner crossed the finish line than a pair of voices came to her attention; one familiar, and one not so familiar which caught the shark-girl off guard as she had not expected to be greeted so soon. The situation was not helped to someone naturally sheepish as she was when Yu brought to attention to her "popularity" as she on reflex tugged her hoodie but still she nodded a bit shyly in response.

"O-oh uh t-thank you..." Asamis aid to Moxi first, before she turned to Yu as she seemed to be relieved that least someone she knew seemed to pass as well. Or least she hoped they passed.

"I-I am not sure, I guess we'll find out...b-but I am happy you made it through." Asami said to Yu as she took a moment to drink some water to keep herself hydrated.

@Moxxie the ultimate imp @ThAtGuY101

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Alex Knight,
looks like a girl, genderfluid, he/him
“Um, my quirk is called Shield Staff. I can basically summon a bo staff, which can transform into a shield.” Alex explained. He took out his hair tie so he could redo his hair. He tied it up into a ponytail before continuing. “Your quirk seems pretty handy.” He told Séan.
His hand shake reminds me of Aunt Ruby. Very energetic and excited. He let out a small chuckle.

@Killerbunny the god

Last edited:

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
"That's cool." Jabari chipped in, mainly due to his own loneliness. "Those are awesome Quirks!" He said naturally coming to look at them with blue eyes. One seemed like a 'girl' having including the bangs and ponytail and overall look while the other looked just like a boy. He smiled, stepping back a bit to take them both in and memorize their looks hoping that they'd all be in the same class if Jabari got in at all. "Well, anyways I'm Jabari Tanzo." He muttered just loud enough to hear. Well seemingly embarrassed, he backed up once more but just close enough to look at them with prying eyes. "Heh..." Jabari muttered again, looking down to hide his embarrassed red face.

@Shikowara @Killerbunny the god

Pretty much had nothing more to do.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Alex Knight,
looks like a girl, genderfluid, they/them
Alex looked over at another boy with blue eyes like his—I mean theirs. They suddenly felt like neither gender. This was a normal thing that happened to them quite often. It happened multiple times a day sometimes. “Oh, um, thank you.” Alex said to the blue eyed boy as they stuck their hand into their pocket and pulled out another one of their three bracelets. This one had ‘they/them’ on it. They put away their he/him bracelet and put on the other.
They noticed that Jabari backed up a bit after introducing himself. He turned a bit red and looked at the ground. Is he shy?…Like me? “Um…I’m Alex Knight.” They introduced themselves, fiddling with their fingers.

@Killerbunny the god @'Candle'

"That's a really cool quirk! Maybe we can spar some time?" Séan said as a new boy introduced himself. Séan bowed to the newcomer and introduced himself as well, not noticing how shy the boy seemed.
"What's your quirk?" He asked the boy. He then noticed the Alex take out something from "her" pocket and put it on "her" wrist. Reading what was written on it, he was even more excited.
"You're non-binary? That's so cool!" He said out loud. He explained that he had assumed Alex was a girl and apologized for it.

@'Candle' @Shikowara

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Ryo looked up at the impending doom that waited before him, he prepped himself for the obstacle course. Of course the suit was a little bitch to wear, it was tight and uncomfy. His movement was limited, and that really didn't help. He walked up to the rock wall, as he placed his hand on it. This seemed like it was going to be harder than he thought. He tried climbing it a bit but it seems he was having a bit of trouble. Ryo wasn't suited for climbing. But he also didn't want to use his quirk either. Everytime he scaled up he found it hard to carry on as he soon fell down. He tried again, and again but it only seemed to hurt him. "These damn trousers", he hissed under his breath as he tried again to climb up. Once again he fell. People were starting to go ahead and it wasn't long till he was beginning to lack behind. He found it so hard to climb up the damn wall in these clothes. Ryo gave it one last attempt as he scaled up the wall, falling once again on his face. A loud crack was heard as Ryo looked down to see not only did some of his teeth had fell out when his face his the wall, but his nose was also damaged.

He took a couple deep breathes to compose himself but it seemed he was starting to find that hard. "I came here to prove my quirk wasn't such a scary one didn't I? I'm gonna be a hero even if my quirk is seen as a villainous one", he whispered to himself as he riled himself up. He placed a finger in his shirt as he grabbed his ripcord. It's chainsaw time. He yanked the cord as his body twitched uncontrollably. His eyesrolled back into his head as a set of razor teeth burst from his jaws. Soon a metal case enveloped his head, before a chainsaw burst from the middle with blood spilling out from where the chainsaw came from. He looked up at the wall as two chainsaws burst from his arms, one for each of his scrawny arms. The sound of the engine running and his blades spinning rang in his head but Ryo didn't care. He ran at the wall, this time with ferocity as he sent one foot at it. His foot embedded into the rocky wall as a chainsaw shot out from the bottom of his feet. Ryo sent his other foot to the wall as he began to run up the wall. He quickly passed anyone else who was on the wall.

At the top of the wall he seemed to have definitely have frightened some people with his appearance, with some people moving away from him and one even letting out a shriek as he appeared from the wall. However Ryo had a small skill for this, he didn't give a shit. Well for now. He moved onto the next obstacle, monkey bars. The small issue with this... well he couldn't really grip onto anything. Though Ryo had a plan for this. He launched the chains out of his chainsaws, as they wrapped around the bar he let it retract as he began to swing. He repeated this only twice as he pulled himself so hard on the second one that it sent him flying through the course. Seemed like he was planning to complete the entire thing, even if his chainsaws put him at a disadvantage here.

Ryo passed through the tire run and balance beam with relative ease. But the rope crawl came with a new challenge. Ryo couldn't run ontop of it, nor could he use his arms. He had a feeling that cutting the rope would get him in A LOT of trouble. So instead as jumped on it, he wrapped his legs around the rope. He swung upside down, aiming his chainsaws to the other side as he launched the chains out again. Using this, he retracted in the chains as it slid him across. Yet again, he was met with more scared looks and a few screams. Was his appearance all that bad? He only had two minutes left on his transformation at this point so it was best if he hurried it up.

Now quickly crossing the float boxes, Ryo's transformation was slowly beginning to revert as he used his chain launching technique to help him with the rope climb. Now it was the last obstacle. The zip line. At this point Ryo's entire fuel supply had run out, as he used the remaining amounts to heal up where his chainsaws had appeared from. He shivered a bit as the head piece and arm piece retracted into his body. He felt cold, he felt light headed, he didn't like this. His head felt like it was splitting apart, it felt like it had a red hot poker pressed through his skull. He clenched his head in pain, as he debated if he should do the zip line. He could do it right? Sure he was in utter agony, but he got this. He riled himself up one last time before he put his trembling hands on the zip line. It wasn't as hard as Ryo had imagined it, he easily completed the Zip line but the landing messed him up as he fell on his front.

Ryo didn't bother to get up, he was too embarrassed to. He was covered in blood, with most of it being on his arms and forehead. Some of his sleeves were seriously messed up from his chainsaws, but he digressed as he hugged his legs up to his chest. Ryo's skin was paler than usual and his hair was definitely drenched as he smelled of both fuel and blood. He didn't like it, he wanted to go home. He looked like a madman, using those chainsaws to swing and climb around. After a good minute or two of lying there, Ryo stood back up as he held his stomach. He had to go look for Akeru, where on earth was she? He stumbled around, moving sluggishly through the crowd. Moping with his head down. He shouldn't have used his quirk, that was stupid. He should've just left it and do this another year. He looked pathetic. Though during all of this, he didn't seem to notice where he was going as he seemed to bump into Asami from behind. Ryo perched his head up as he looked at her, "I- I'm sorry!", he spluttered out. "I didn't mean to bump into you, I was just walking and I didn't see where I was going and I- I-", it seemed that he was too shaken up by his quirk as that shooting pain returned back to his forehead. Ryo clasped his forehead, as there was a fresh scar there on it. Even on his arms there were fresh scars. "I was just looking for my friend Akeru and I-", there he was again, stumbling and fumbling over his words.

@Godjacob @ThAtGuY101 @Moxxie the ultimate imp