• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Well, the Robots weren't terribly strong given people like Asui passed, so with relatively normal abilities, you should be able to damage them. I'd suggest offering practice weapons that can be used during the entrance exam, like staves or wooden swords.
I can sort of see how Tsuyu passed, I can even see how Mineta could. But I still can’t see how Toru would’ve. But yeah I’d say give them small weapons.

How do we know where the battleground is?
They have a large gate for the Battle Zone, and we all stand in front of it before we enter, if I recall correctly. So they'll probably just direct us towards that gate.

By the way, are we changing to the UA training Uniforms or..?
upload_2019-12-1_16-15-49.jpeg

Jayblade

They have a large gate for the Battle Zone, and we all stand in front of it before we enter, if I recall correctly. So they'll probably just direct us towards that gate.

By the way, are we changing to the UA training Uniforms or..?
View attachment 767151
Nah the U.A training gear already looks great.
Wasn't Ashido supposed to say something?
I think she was but I think we could probably leave it out a idk who’s playing her. I say we could go to the battlezone now.

Jayblade

I checked the Wiki and the point-system is split into two. Villain Points from defeating villains and then rescue points from rescue targets.

View attachment 767157

So like you said earlier, we can have them earn points from rescuing civilians and what-not. @AceTrainerGold
Alright sounds like a plan.
So are we gonna have Ashido speak cause I don’t know what she’d have to say to the students.

For a point of reference, since sometimes people can get out of hand with points when it comes to the entrance exam.

Here were the Top 10 in Deku's generation of points.
1. Bakugo: 77 Villain Points, 0 Rescue Points
2. Kirishima: 39 Villain Points, 35 Rescue Points
3. Ochako: 28 Villain Points, 45 Rescue Points
4. Ibara: 36 Villain Points, 32 Rescue Points
5. Kendo: 25 Villain Points, 40 Rescue Points
6. Iida: 52 Villain Points, 9 Rescue Points
7. Deku: 0 Villain Points, 60 Rescue Points
8. Tetsutetsu/x2: 49 Villain Points, 10 Rescue Points
9. Tokoyami: 47 Villain Points, 10 Rescue Points
10. Awase: 50 Villain Points, 6 Rescue Points

So basically keep it within this scale. Notice how the really high point values get skewed to one side over the other (Like Bakugo and his 77 pure villain points or Deku and his 60 pure Rescue points). Don't be the guy who gives them 50 & 50 on both and don't be the guy who goes 100 to the bashing robots side because Bakugo only cared about blowing things up and he only got a 77.

Just try to keep it reasonable. And remember our cast should not know about Rescue Points going into it so act within character about the Rescue Points thing.

Jayblade

For a point of reference, since sometimes people can get out of hand with points when it comes to the entrance exam.

Here were the Top 10 in Deku's generation of points.
1. Bakugo: 77 Villain Points, 0 Rescue Points
2. Kirishima: 39 Villain Points, 35 Rescue Points
3. Ochako: 28 Villain Points, 45 Rescue Points
4. Ibara: 36 Villain Points, 32 Rescue Points
5. Kendo: 25 Villain Points, 40 Rescue Points
6. Iida: 52 Villain Points, 9 Rescue Points
7. Deku: 0 Villain Points, 60 Rescue Points
8. Tetsutetsu/x2: 49 Villain Points, 10 Rescue Points
9. Tokoyami: 47 Villain Points, 10 Rescue Points
10. Awase: 50 Villain Points, 6 Rescue Points

So basically keep it within this scale. Notice how the really high point values get skewed to one side over the other (Like Bakugo and his 77 pure villain points or Deku and his 60 pure Rescue points). Don't be the guy who gives them 50 & 50 on both and don't be the guy who goes 100 to the bashing robots side because Bakugo only cared about blowing things up and he only got a 77.

Just try to keep it reasonable. And remember our cast should not know about Rescue Points going into it so act within character about the Rescue Points thing.
I had Mina mention rescue points, shall I edit it out?

I had Mina mention rescue points, shall I edit it out?

I personally would. If I recall the Rescue Points were the secret test of character thing not made known to the students. Just a test to see who naturally showed those tendencies and who will need more "coaching" in this area if they get accepted. That's how I remember it though and haven't watched the early episodes in a while so may need fact checking.