• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I kinda felt like you weren’t so keen on the similarities between their appearance so you wouldn’t like their relationship...
Nah, the only reason I pointed it was uh... *looks profile picture, the picture I'm procrastinating on and the picture open in photo viewer* :blush:...
It wasn't a problem.
I know it's not how it works In japan... I just find it really accustomed to first names... I suppose I could do last names if I have to ,but it still just weird...
Ah, I see.

Oh I'm aware of that, the char I'm using is just a recycled one, Shinigami was the first thing that came to my head. That's not to say Benjorio's a type of Death God.

Also, is there a certain place they're to go to like the introduction hall from where Present Mic welcomed and explained the entry exam or whatever?

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Oh I'm aware of that, the char I'm using is just a recycled one, Shinigami was the first thing that came to my head. That's not to say Benjorio's a type of Death God.

Also, is there a certain place they're to go to like the introduction hall from where Present Mic welcomed and explained the entry exam or whatever?
They’ll be going to the introduction hall.

Jayblade

well there goes my theory...

however while were on the topic should we go ahead and use last names... like intruduce ourselves as our first last names and call others by their last names? will we be using last names from now on? or continue using first names? (either is fine by me...)
When writing refer to yourself with whatever name. And depending on how close your char is to another refer to them as first and last name.

Jayblade

While it’s in my mind I’m gonna make a bio for Yusuke’s older brother, he will be a recurring but rarely used char.

Name: Ryonuske Tanaka
Height: 6’0
Physical Appearance: He inherited his fathers spiky brown hair along with his hazel coloured eyes. He is very tall and quite muscular, as he does regularly work out. He has very pronounced fangs.
Casual Clothing: He normally where’s a black tank top and a golden chain, along with shorts and red trainers.
Hero Clothing: He wears a black face mask only going across his eyes. This is accompanied by a black robe with a fur hood. Underneath this he wears a black spandex shirt with red markings, similar to claw marks.
Personality: He seems to think very little of his little brother Yusuke, however this is only on the surface, he cares deeply for him and risk his life for him if he had to. Ryonuske is pretty chill when you hang around with him, but if he needs to save someone, he will stop at nothing to assure their safety:
Quirk and description of it: Animalistic: Ryonuske can adopt any traits or abilities of an animal of his choice, being that animal isn’t extinct. For example: He could obtain the strength or a gorilla or the speed of a cheetah, he can even breathe underwater. The quirk can take control after a while though, starting actually wild, however he is learning to control this part of it. This quirk is the reason for his very noticeable sharp teeth.
Other Details: Ryonuske works as a part time hero at Red Riot’s agency and has been there for quite some time. His hero name is Wildside.
He was also always the favourite to his father, who cared very little for his mother and siblings. This was most likely because of his similarities to his father in both quirk and appearance.

this isn't important right now in the story ,but I was curious as I'm not sure if he was mentioned in the commentary... whats the situations with Tomura? is he somewhere out there having his little fits somewhere? is the league of villains still a thing? what with Izuku probably around drop kickin all the baddies he can find with his recipro burst... i mean full cowl kick.

Jayblade

this isn't important right now in the story ,but I was curious as I'm not sure if he was mentioned in the commentary... whats the situations with Tomura? is he somewhere out there having his little fits somewhere? is the league of villains still a thing? what with Izuku probably around drop kickin all the baddies he can find with his recipro burst... i mean full cowl kick.
Shigaraki hasn’t been mentioned so far, I really don’t know what to do with him, the league of villains should be gone by now, but a new league will be formed. Maybe he can play a similar role to all for one, I don’t really know tbh.

And Deku lowkey did cop Iida lol.

Shigaraki hasn’t been mentioned so far, I really don’t know what to do with him, the league of villains should be gone by now, but a new league will be formed. Maybe he can play a similar role to all for one, I don’t really know tbh.

And Deku lowkey did cop Iida lol.
in all fairness he did ask lida if he would help him and that's likely what he taught him but ya...

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Btw, some things I forgot to list about Manuel:

• Quirk Power: 4
    Physical Power: 2
    Intelligence: 4
    Technique: 3
    Speed: 3
    Cooperation: 5

• His hero name is Azure Striker.
  • The katana from his hero costume can be split into pieces and put back together.
I’ll probably add these to the bio later, but I wanted to put them here first.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Well... uh...
...I hate how far behind the anime is compared to the manga...

"Leftie, you're in Japan. Speak English, not Arabic. Come on, you know better than that."
There's something strangely amusing about this.
Wonder if any ladies will actually be impressed by that guy doing push ups." Benjiro thought and smiled faintly in amusement.
Actually he told the other guy to do push ups and he's not doing it himself.