• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay so last night I knew what to post.
But, now I've forgotten the start of it, so I can't even get one word in...
I hate that! that's why when I posted in the RP this morning I typed it in the RP section and just let it sit there... (in theory though that could backfire as someone else posting could mean I need to fix/change my post. possibly even completely erasing it thus making my advise pointless...)
though point is... I know just what you mean...

EDIT: maybe your character was at home! a lot of people like to start off by waking up... (you don't have to do that... its just a thought.)

If someone doesn't breathe in the gas, they would not be affected. If victims enter a room or location with no gas in it, they will eventually breathe out the gas and break free from the illusion. An other way to notice that this is an illusion are outside stimulants, for example someone gets kicked against the shins by someone who didn't appear in their illlusion. If this happens, it should be possible for victims to notice that it is just an illusion. This would however require someone to not be affected by the gas in the first place or have someone be affected and kick something only they see in retaliation, hitting someone else on accident.
It is also possible to blow away the gas with wind powers or you can wear a gas mask to not breathe the gas. Covering your mouth and nose with a wet rag can work as well, but any openings can and will be abused by the gas to enter your respitory system. One pretty solid way to see if the gas is nearby is to look at other people. Are they acting scared or not? If not, it should be safe to breathe
Gweneira: *heavy breathing*

Probably gonna be the first thing on Gweneira's list of materials to experiment with. I can already imagine all the drugs illusionary pills and salves she could make with that gas as a basis.

villains attack during class?(it would be silly for them to attack the school as a whole). I don't think they should attack during the entrance exam... that seems to early. It could be after class when students are generally leaving the school grounds? I can't really think of many other opportunities other than the one that canon happened in the original.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
villains attack during class? villains attack during class?(it would be silly for them to attack the school as a whole). I don't think they should attack during the entrance exam... that seems to early. It could be after class when students are generally leaving the school grounds? I can't really think of many other opportunities other than the one that canon happened in the original.
I meant later down the line. That’s why I said in a while.

Jayblade

It could be after class when students are generally leaving the school grounds? I can't really think of many other opportunities other than the one that canon happened in the original.
My villain has a good way of luring heroes in to his trap. But that’s after the sports festival.
I sort of have an idea for the reason for the first attack (at the USJ I guess). So maybe a villain could be posing as a teacher, obviously an unknown villain as people would recognise him/her. Then this villain offers to take the students on a trip to the USJ, and inform the league. @Mystic Zander this is just a suggestion but you could do this with the villain you planned to make.

I meant later down the line. That’s why I said in a while.

true... we got plenty of time to think of stuff.

Your local pharmacist doesn't meet your needs anymore? Come visit Gweneira!

neat! funny enough that just happened to give me an idea... Zashi will have mild allergies ,but refuses to take allergy medicine because "its lame" (this is especially funny for me because I actually do have mild allergies and refuse to take medicine ,but my reasons are because I usually "don't feel like taking allergy medicine" or "simply forgot"). its an excuse for her to make loud sneezes at random times of the day(not a lot... just a few here and there) is why I'm pointing it out...

true... we got plenty of time to think of stuff.

neat! funny enough that just happened to give me an idea... Zashi will have mild allergies ,but refuses to take allergy medicine because "its lame" (this is especially funny for me because I actually do have mild allergies and refuse to take medicine ,but my reasons are because I usually "don't feel like taking allergy medicine" or "simply forgot"). its an excuse for her to make loud sneezes at random times of the day(not a lot... just a few here and there) is why I'm pointing it out...
Sneezes? I feel like there could be some kind of dynamic between her and Zidane's gas, what do you think?

Name: Agni Sigríður
Height: 6'6 or 2 metres.
Physical Appearance: Agni is a towering man, with piercing blue eyes, a muscular build and shaved blonde hair. He prides himself on his intimidating posture and can often be found training to keep his muscles at the size that they are. His left arm is covered in crosses and skulls, the crosses stand for the friends and allies he lost and the skulls for the people he took down. He has a cleanly shaven face, although the several small scars on his face show that he has had his fair share of cuts and scrapes during shaving.
Personality: Agni is a sadistic person who lives for the fear in the eyes of others. Knowing no limits, he will sink incredibly low to make people tremble underneath his gaze. Prideful of his size and strength, he refuses to accept anyone as his equal, knowing only inferiors and victims. He sees other people as nothing more than objects to unleash his sadistic tendacies, like ants getting burnt underneath a magnifying glass by a young child.
Casual Clothing: Agni wears a light blue tank top and a pair of navy jeans that have some tears in it. His shoes are black sneakers that have been heavily worn.
Hero/Villain outfit: His villain outfit consists of a purple rebreather that covers the lower part of his face and his nose, a black body suit with a black cape and gloves and a pair of black leather boots. There is a skull and crossbones on his chest and there are miniscule holes on every part of his body suit apart from his rebreather to let his gas leak out.
Quirk and description of it: Fear Vision. Angi's quirk allows him to release a colorless and odorless gas from the pores of his body that makes people see their worst fear come to life. If someone imagines a giant tornado coming towards them, they will see a giant tornado damaging buildings and sucking up everything within its vicinity. When it gets close, the nearby people and heroes will get sucked up and so will the affected person. The illusion feels like reality, every detail like wind and rubble is added to the illusion. If the gas wasn't breathed in, the gas won't work. To get rid of the gas or see through the illusion, one must either enter a room without gas and breathe it all out or they must experience external stimuli like a kick to the shins. The illusion won't break, but the victim should notice that the illusion is an illusion since they got hurt from an unknown source. Angi knows this and always incorperates an image of himself in the illusion so that he can attack the victims without them noticing that it is just an illusion.

The gas does have a drawback though, it can not influence creatures with a non-mammalian respiratory system nearly as well as it can influence mammalian respiratory systems. Angi is not immune to the gas and can get affected himself after the rebreather is destroyed. The gas, being gas, can get blown away and it saps Angi's mental health. Excessive usage will cause him to go insane.
Other Details: His villain name is Óttast.

Watch her be allergic to something in his gas, sneezes galore
I did not think about that... perfect

@AceTrainerGold: I think that would be great! I'd like to add another suggestion... the students could later on reference him... If your villain character is going around causing mischief that's eventually gonna hit the news right? only make sense that someone would eventually talk about him. maybe even rumors...

Last edited:

Jayblade

Name: Agni Sigríður
Height: 6'6 or 2 metres.
Physical Appearance: Agni is a towering man, with piercing blue eyes, a muscular build and shaved blonde hair. He prides himself on his intimidating posture and can often be found training to keep his muscles at the size that they are. His left arm is covered in crosses and skulls, the crosses stand for the friends and allies he lost and the skulls for the people he took down. He has a cleanly shaven face, although the several small scars on his face show that he has had his fair share of cuts and scrapes during shaving.
Personality: Agni is a sadistic person who lives for the fear in the eyes of others. Knowing no limits, he will sink incredibly low to make people tremble underneath his gaze. Prideful of his size and strength, he refuses to accept anyone as his equal, knowing only inferiors and victims. He sees other people as nothing more than objects to unleash his sadistic tendacies, like ants getting burnt underneath a magnifying glass by a young child.
Casual Clothing: Agni wears a light blue tank top and a pair of navy jeans that have some tears in it. His shoes are black sneakers that have been heavily worn.
Hero/Villain outfit: His villain outfit consists of a purple rebreather that covers the lower part of his face and his nose, a black body suit with a black cape and gloves and a pair of black leather boots. There is a skull and crossbones on his chest and there are miniscule holes on every part of his body suit apart from his rebreather to let his gas leak out.
Quirk and description of it: Fear Vision. Angi's quirk allows him to release a colorless and odorless gas from the pores of his body that makes people see their worst fear come to life. If someone imagines a giant tornado coming towards them, they will see a giant tornado damaging buildings and sucking up everything within its vicinity. When it gets close, the nearby people and heroes will get sucked up and so will the affected person. The illusion feels like reality, every detail like wind and rubble is added to the illusion. If the gas wasn't breathed in, the gas won't work. To get rid of the gas or see through the illusion, one must either enter a room without gas and breathe it all out or they must experience external stimuli like a kick to the shins. The illusion won't break, but the victim should notice that the illusion is an illusion since they got hurt from an unknown source. Angi knows this and always incorperates an image of himself in the illusion so that he can attack the victims without them noticing that it is just an illusion.

The gas does have a drawback though, it can not influence creatures with a non-mammalian respiratory system nearly as well as it can influence mammalian respiratory systems. Angi is not immune to the gas and can get affected himself after the rebreather is destroyed. The gas, being gas, can get blown away and it saps Angi's mental health. Excessive usage will cause him to go insane.
Other Details: His villain name is Óttast.
Accepted!

Jayblade

@AceTrainerGold: I think that would be great! I'd like to add another suggestion... the students could later on reference him... If your villain character is going around causing mischief that's eventually gonna hit the news right? only make sense that someone would eventually talk about him. maybe even rumors...
Yeah it’s make sense, I can imagine he’d be talked about a lot when the school year starts.

Don’t do drugs kids, unless it’s good for you. In that case, take lots of drugs.
you don't have to tell me twice...
mrpoopybutthole.jpg