• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Mitsuru Kurogane.
Height: 5'11"
Physical Appearance: Mitsuru has Pale skin that could easily be mistaken for white, somewhat messy Gray hair with a bang that completely covers his left eye, speaking of which his eyes are a pale Orange shade with his left one having no sign of shine in it as he is partially half blind. His body build is decent; no sign of fat nor muscle and has pointy fingers.
Personality: Mitsuru shows no sign of emotion at first glance, never happy, sad or angry unless the situation is "that serious to show them" which makes him extremely blunt in the way he talks. He cares very little about how the government and society works and simply walks around as if he owns the place. However, Mitsuru does display a level of cruelty, rarely hesitating to use his quirk to kill someone and tends to show a smile every time he watches his quirk in action. On rare occasions when things go exactly how he wants, he'll show a terrifyingly wide slasher smile that would make even the most fearless people flinch at first sight. He won't hesitate to attack anyone be they friend or foe if they're the ones who landed the first punch, believing people who provoke others deserve what comes to them... even death.
He didn't become a villain because he had any bad moments in his life, he just wanted to.
Casual Clothing: His normal attire consists with a bright Beige jacket with white fur linings along the hood, sleeves and bottom, Black jeans and Brown loafers. He always has his hood up.
Hero/Villain outfit: His villain attire consists of a Silver plain looking mask that covered everything except his right eye, a jet Black ankle long duster coat, Black baggy pants and Brown combat boots.
Quirk and description of it: Liquification; Any form of solid matter that Mitsuru touches will become a liquid, he can change between how large or short the vicinity is, even able to completely melt all solid matter of the human body if he so desired to. He is able to touch something and not liquify, indicating that he has complete control of the usage of his quirk thanks to years of "practice."
The setback of his quirk is the harder the solid matter is, the longer it will take to be liquified like cold ice cream on a hot summer day, despite being able to melt metal in seconds. And the more he uses his liquification in one go, the weaker it'll be until he recharges.
Other Details: His villain name is Meltdown.

Quirk Power: 5 (If he uses it too much and too often, this will get noticeably weaker.)
Physical Power: 1
Intelligence: 3
Technique: 5
Speed: 4
Cooperation: 4

Last edited:

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Name: Mitsuru Kurogane.
Height: 5'11"
Physical Appearance: Mitsuru has Pale skin that could easily be mistaken for white, somewhat messy Gray hair with a bang that completely covers his left eye, speaking of which his eyes are a pale Orange shade with his left one having no sign of shine in it as he is partially half blind. His body build is decent; no sign of fat nor muscle and has pointy fingers.
Personality: Mitsuru shows no sign of emotion at first glance, never happy, sad or angry unless the situation is "that serious to show them" which makes him extremely blunt in the way he talks. He cares very little about how the government and society works and simply walks around as if he owns the place. However, Mitsuru does display a level of cruelty, rarely hesitating to use his quirk to kill someone and tends to show a smile every time he watches his quirk in action. On rare occasions when things go exactly how he wants, he'll show a terrifyingly wide slasher smile that would make even the most fearless people flinch at first sight. He won't hesitate to attack anyone be they friend or foe if they're the ones who landed the first punch, believing people who provoke others deserve what comes to them... even death.
He didn't become a villain because he had any bad moments in his life, he just wanted to.
Casual Clothing: His normal attire consists with a bright Beige jacket with white fur linings along the hood, sleeves and bottom, Black jeans and Brown loafers. He always has his hood up.
Hero/Villain outfit: His villain attire consists of a Silver plain looking mask that covered everything except his right eye, a jet Black ankle long duster coat, Black baggy pants and Brown combat boots.
Quirk and description of it: Liquification; Any form of solid matter that Mitsuru touches will become a liquid, he can change between how large or short the vicinity is, even able to completely melt all solid matter of the human body if he so desired to. He is able to touch something and not liquify, indicating that he has complete control of the usage of his quirk thanks to years of "practice."
The setback of his quirk is the harder the solid matter is, the longer it will take to be liquified like cold ice cream on a hot summer day, despite being able to melt metal in seconds. And the more he uses his liquification in one go, the weaker it'll be until he recharges.
Other Details: His villain name is Meltdown.
Accepted

I'll make his character later ,but I'd like to post his quirk now.

His quirk is based on fear ,but has two extra effects if your willing to allow them which all revolve around 5 energies that are commonly mentioned in Chinese martial arts.
chinese-five-elements.gif

Before I talk about the picture I wanna say his quirk is an emitter quirk. When he activates it he can cause terror in those he makes eye contact with(the potency of the effects last as long as the eye contact. (It lasts 5 seconds per second except every third second which lasts 10 seconds. Any prolonged eye contact over 6 seconds causes extreme fear and potential temporary night terrors)
His quirk has another effect in his hands which cause different effects;
Touching fire(heart, small intestine, pericardium, three heater) stimulates frustration.
Touching earth(stomach, spleen) stimulates fear.
Touching metal(lungs, colon) stimulates confusion.
Touching water (kidney, bladder) stimulates sorrow.
Touching wood(gal bladder, liver) stimulates greed.
(If you see the arrows you'l see two sets. The first set is a circle. That one is referred to as the restoration cycle[fire, earth, metal, water ,and wood]. The arrows that form a star is what is referred to as the destruction cycle[fire, metal, wood, earth ,and water]. I'd go into detail, but if I did this would be a very long post and I'm not sure how interested you are in knowing it). If he touches five targets in the restoration cycle order it creates a feeling of calmness and tranquility) if five targets are touched in the destruction cycle order it amplifies the effects.

(I don't think its OP but I'd like to ask anyways...)

Jayblade

I'll make his character later ,but I'd like to post his quirk now.

His quirk is based on fear ,but has two extra effects if your willing to allow them which all revolve around 5 energies that are commonly mentioned in Chinese martial arts.

Before I talk about the picture I wanna say his quirk is an emitter quirk. When he activates it he can cause terror in those he makes eye contact with(the potency of the effects last as long as the eye contact. (It lasts 5 seconds per second except every third second which lasts 10 seconds. Any prolonged eye contact over 6 seconds causes extreme fear and potential temporary night terrors)
Touching fire(heart, small intestine, pericardium, three heater) stimulates frustration.
(If you see the arrows you'l see two sets. The first set is a circle. That one is referred to as the restoration cycle[fire, earth, metal, water ,and wood]. The arrows that form a star is what is referred to as the destruction cycle[fire, metal, wood, earth ,and water]. I'd go into detail, but if I did this would be a very long post and I'm not sure how interested you are in knowing it). If he touches five targets in the restoration cycle order it creates a feeling of calmness and tranquility) if five targets are touched in the destruction cycle order it amplifies the effects.

(I don't think its OP but I'd like to ask anyways...)
Nah it’s not that op, I wouldn’t mind either way I like villains with op quirks, not saying yours has one

So umm I've decided it would probably make sense to become Shinso's nephew since I wanted to be a recommended student and my character and him are similar... sorry @PrincessPika~chan

Oh and obviously I asked for permission
That's cool! How's there relationship? Is he like a mentor figure or possibly like an older brother?
Kinda like boruto and his aunt hanabi...
DBJn-S9UQAQ41aQ.jpg

Character Sheet:
Name:
Konju(first name) (last name unknown) (derived from the chinese word 恐惧 - Kongju - fear)
Height: 5.9 ft.
Physical Appearance: short light blonde hair combed back(looks kinda like Jin Kariya's hair from bleach), his eyes are constantly changing between red and blue(when he activates his quirk they turn glowing purple), scars and scratches around his eyes, his body has many scars and marks, and very muscular.
Personality: Konju acts like a friendly person and has a "nice guy" persona ,but deep down he doesn't really care much for hardly anyone. he can be reckless and callous but not stupid as his actions are usually calculated. He doesn't concern himself with "the weak", "the useless" ,or "the unimportant". Konju believes in being straight foward and doing things with purpose and logic. though funny enough he can be genuinely caring when he believes that's what separates him from "the monsters".
Casual Clothing: a plain white T-shirt with an Iconic smiley face(and says "LOL"), an unzipped purple hoodie, blue jogging pants with green stripes, red running shoes, and a neon green watch. with a red fist on it that says "death" in Japanese(one punch man reference).
Villain outfit: gray dress shirt with purple vertical vertical stripes, black vest with same purple stripes, long russian coat that goes down to his ankles with feathers around collar, black dress pants with same purple stripes, silver suade shoes with gold buckles on them, silver and gold watch, and a gold and purple masquerade mask the upper half of his face.
Quirk and description of it:
quirk: paranoia

8d5d2d6534c7b269e8c3fbeb73661bcb.gif
emitter quirk. When he activates it he can cause paranoia in those he makes eye contact with(the potency of the effects last as long as the eye contact. (It lasts 5 seconds per second except every third second which lasts 10 seconds. With each passing second the effects become stronger. After 6 seconds it becomes extreme paranoia and potential temporary night terrors)
Touching wood(gal bladder, liver) stimulates doubt.
Other Details: Konju claimed ownership of an old abandoned building in a poor rundown neighborhood and will occasionally visit the place and train anyone willing to come for a small fee of course.
Konju has lost many students whether they have simply had enough of his overly strict teaching or from getting hurt.
Konju's 1/4th chinese and 1/4th japanese from his mom and half russian from his dad.
because of Konju's quirk his parents couldn't ever look at him and regretfully left him at an orphanage, hes been transferred to different orphanages over the years because the caretakers were afraid of him. he left when he was 18 though despite his childhood development though that wasn't the reason for him becoming a villain.
his reason for becoming a villain was more due to the fact that it fit like a glove and it was an easy effective method to get what he wanted.
Konju harbored no anger nor resentment as he viewed him parents and caretakers as "irrelevant".
Konju has many scars and scratches around his eyes because when he was a kid he hated his quirk and hurt himself. (he doesn't hate his quirk anymore but the scars are still there.) he also has many scars and other marks on his body as he's been in many fights ,but because of his wit he always came out in one piece.
Konju likes apples because they provide sustenance and don't require him to stop what he's doing and waste time cooking.
villain name: Crazy Eyes

Konju's info; affiliation: ????
Birthday: 4/1
Height: 175 cm
Blood type: AB-

Konju-
Quirk Power: 4
Physical Power: 3
Intelligence: 5
Cooperation: 3

Konju's theme song

I kinda hate this character already cause i gave him a sad backstory ,and now I wanna go back and make him a spoiled rich kid with a happy backstory that just simply wasn't contempt with what he had... or maybe give him a cookie and tell him everything is going to be okay... even though in reality he's not actually bothered by his past...
(I took some inspiration from one of my favorite bleach villains Jin Kariya... I even borrowed his theme song...)
side note: I don't know why but I feel like i'm leaving something out so I may edit it later...

EDIT: I decided to edit it as fear was just one aspect of his abilities so I wanted to make paranoia his quirks main focus.

Last edited:
Character Sheet:
Name:
Konju(first name) (last name unknown) (derived from the chinese word 恐惧 - Kongju - fear)
Height: 5.9 ft.
Physical Appearance: short light blonde hair combed back(looks kinda like Jin Kariya's hair from bleach), his eyes are constantly changing between red and blue(when he activates his quirk they turn purple), scars and scratches around his eyes, his body has many scars and marks, and very muscular.
Personality: Konju acts like a friendly person and has a "nice guy" persona ,but deep down he doesn't really care much for hardly anyone. he can be reckless and callous but not stupid as his actions are usually calculated. He doesn't concern himself with "the weak", "the useless" ,or "the unimportant". Konju believes in being straight foward and doing things with purpose and logic. though funny enough he can be genuinely caring when he believes that's what separates him from "the monsters".
Casual Clothing: a plain white T-shirt with an Iconic smiley(and says "LOL") face, an unzipped purple hoodie, blue jogging pants with green stripes, red running shoes, and a neon green watch. with a red fist on it that says "death" in Japanese(one punch man reference).
Villain outfit: gray dress shirt with purple vertical vertical stripes, black vest with same purple stripes, long russian coat that goes down to his ankles with feathers around collar, black dress pants with same purple stripes, silver suade shoes with gold buckles on them, silver and gold watch, and a gold and purple masquerade mask the upper half of his face.
Quirk and description of it:

8d5d2d6534c7b269e8c3fbeb73661bcb.gif
Other Details: Konju claimed ownership of an old abandoned building in a poor rundown neighborhood and will occasionally visit the place and train anyone willing to come for a small fee of course.
Konju has lost many students whether they have simply had enough of his overly strict teaching or from getting hurt.
Konju's 1/4th chinese and 1/4th japanese from his mom and half russian from his dad.
because of Konju's quirk his parents couldn't ever look at him and regretfully left him at an orphanage, hes been transferred to different orphanages over the years because the caretakers were afraid of him. he left when he was 18 though despite his childhood development though that wasn't the reason for him becoming a villain.
his reason for becoming a villain was more due to the fact that it fit like a glove and it was an easy effective method to get what he wanted.
Konju harbored no anger nor resentment as he viewed him parents and caretakers as "irrelevant".
Konju has many scars and scratches around his eyes because when he was a kid he hated his quirk and hurt himself. (he doesn't hate his quirk anymore but the scars are still there.) he also has many scars and other marks on his body as he's been in many fights ,but because of his wit he always came out in one piece.
Konju likes apples because they provide sustenance and don't require him to stop what he's doing and waste time cooking.

Konju's info; affiliation: ????
Birthday: 4/1
Height: 175 cm
Blood type: AB-

Konju-
Quirk Power: 4
Physical Power: 3
Intelligence: 5
Cooperation: 3

Konju's theme song

I kinda hate this character already cause i gave him a sad backstory ,and now I wanna go back and make him a spoiled rich kid with a happy backstory that just simply wasn't contempt with what he had... or maybe give him a cookie and tell him everything is going to be okay... even though in reality he's not actually bothered by his past...
(I took some inspiration from one of my favorite bleach villains Jin Kariya... I even borrowed his theme song...)
side note: I don't know why but I feel like i'm leaving something out so I may edit it later...

No offense, but this quirk is very similar to, and somewhat undermines @DarkHydraT recent villain.

gosh darn! thanks for pointing it out... Ill look at his and edit mine. thanks.
EDIT: @Mystic Zander I looked at his quirk and technically his involves creating illusions of their fears. mine is just simply creating/stimulating the fear itself. and doesn't involve gas.
even in the anime there were characters with some similarities in their quirk. stain, toga, and vlad king had blood related quirks. you even see different characters with water quirks and electric quirks. there is bound to be a few different fear quirks too.

Last edited:
gosh darn! thanks for pointing it out... Ill look at his and edit mine. thanks.
EDIT: @Mystic Zander I looked at his quirk and technically his involves creating illusions of their fears. mine is just simply creating/stimulating the fear itself. and doesn't involve gas.
even in the anime there were characters with some similarities in their quirk. stain, toga, and vlad king had blood related quirks. you even see different characters with water quirks and electric quirks. there is bound to be a few different fear quirks too.

Just over examination on my part. I for one feel an rp should try and improve upon certain aspects of the story it’s based off of, such as similar abilities becoming apparent, rather than using it as a crutch for ones own reasoning.

But it’s all good. Just wanted to hear how it was being received by others since the thought popped into my head.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Do you guys know who is yet to arrive on campus?
Well it's Ruriko an-
@Barefoot Kittens I think we waiting on Kyuu and Pika, Frontier master hasn’t been active for a while so idrk about him
Yeah that's it I think. (snipedddd)

So umm I've decided it would probably make sense to become Shinso's nephew since I wanted to be a recommended student and my character and him are similar... sorry @PrincessPika~chan

Oh and obviously I asked for permission
...why'd you say sorry?

Also, there's something that's really annoying me, everyone whose having just met someone for the first time is calling each other by their first names, which isn't how it works in Japan...

Last edited:

Jayblade

Well it's Ruriko an-

...why'd you say sorry?

Also, there's something that's really annoying me, everyone whose having just met someone for the first time is calling each other by their first names, which isn't how it works in Japan...
I was gonna mention that, cos it’s too long to edit just refer to everyone by last name for now, until you get closer to them later on. Idk if Yu introduced his last name to Yusuke or not.

Perhaps I'll see about making a villain char with the liquification quirk.

Also @DarkHydraT, I was wondering if Benjiro would be affected by the gas even if he became a gas himself.
Angi's gas needs to be inhaled for it to work, so if Benjiro is a gas without a respiratory system he should be safe. The moment he becomes a human again though is the moment he is in danger of inhaling it.

I was gonna mention that, cos it’s too long to edit just refer to everyone by last name for now, until you get closer to them later on. Idk if Yu introduced his last name to Yusuke or not.
No. Just his first name... I would say it in the RPnow ,but it would seem a little weird if he was like "btw my last name is wu... rhymes with Yu". Although now that I think of it considering Yu's personality so far that might actually work...

Well it's Ruriko an-

...why'd you say sorry?

I know it's not how it works In japan... I just find it really accustomed to first names... I suppose I could do last names if I have to ,but it still just weird...