• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Asami Natsuko
Height: 5'11
Physical Appearance: Has a lean yet athletic build; strong, but streamline. Body is covered with green, fish like hide that covers their body and has some visible gills on the sides of her neck, along with a long shark-like tail, dorsal phin and sharp teeth. Has blue eyes, along with long blue hair.
Personality: Normally a rather shy, reclusive girl. Due to teasing about her appearance from bullies through her school life, is rather insecure about herself and faces doubts. However, she tries to be nice and friendly to everyone; willing to give the benefit of the doubt. Has a natural impulse to help others, and a constant desire to try and prove herself as more than the cruel words her tormentors have given her. This clashes with her normally shy personality and fear of general social settings. Also has a fear of cats.
Casual Clothing: Wears a grey t-shirt underneath a black jacket with a hoodie & an opening on the back for her dorsal phin along with a pair of blue jeans.
Hero/Villain outfit: Wears a purple singlet with a silver "M" symbol on the chest, and also wears a pair of blue gloves and matching colored boots. The suit allows Asami to suck up water into her body like a sponge that either allows herself to remain hydrated or store or water.
Quirk and description of it: Freaky Fish (Mutant). Gives the user the traits of various sharks. These traits include the ability to breath underwater through gills along with a body covered by fish hide that grants her an abrasive skin quality. The ability to swim at high speeds due to a dorsal fin on her back along with a tail that can cat as a baseball bat. General lighter and more agile body due to cartilage instead of hardened bone skeletal structure. The ability to sense the faint electrical pulses released by living creatures as they move. A row of sharp teeth that are able to regrow if damaged or broken. An enhanced sense of smell that can pick up a drop of blood from long distances. And a hardened skull that simulates that of a hammerhead shark and used for ramming into things. All of Asami's capabilities are more limited on dry land than in the ocean and she must keep herself hydrated at all times of risk being a dried up husk and left vulnerable.
Other Details: Is the daughter of Pro Hero Octavia who has a similar mutant quirk that gives her the physiology of an octopus woman as well as the daughter of a local sailor.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Name: Asami Natsuko
Height: 5'11
Physical Appearance: Has a lean yet athletic build; strong, but streamline. Body is covered with green, fish like hide that covers their body and has some visible gills on the sides of her neck, along with a long shark-like tail, dorsal phin and sharp teeth. Has blue eyes, along with long blue hair.
Personality: Normally a rather shy, reclusive girl. Due to teasing about her appearance from bullies through her school life, is rather insecure about herself and faces doubts. However, she tries to be nice and friendly to everyone; willing to give the benefit of the doubt. Has a natural impulse to help others, and a constant desire to try and prove herself as more than the cruel words her tormentors have given her. This clashes with her normally shy personality and fear of general social settings. Also has a fear of cats.
Casual Clothing: Wears a grey t-shirt underneath a black jacket with a hoodie & an opening on the back for her dorsal phin along with a pair of blue jeans.
Hero/Villain outfit: Wears a purple singlet with a silver "M" symbol on the chest, and also wears a pair of blue gloves and matching colored boots. The suit allows Asami to suck up water into her body like a sponge that either allows herself to remain hydrated or store or water.
Quirk and description of it: Freaky Fish (Mutant). Gives the user the traits of various sharks. These traits include the ability to breath underwater through gills along with a body covered by fish hide that grants her an abrasive skin quality. The ability to swim at high speeds due to a dorsal fin on her back along with a tail that can cat as a baseball bat. General lighter and more agile body due to cartilage instead of hardened bone skeletal structure. The ability to sense the faint electrical pulses released by living creatures as they move. A row of sharp teeth that are able to regrow if damaged or broken. An enhanced sense of smell that can pick up a drop of blood from long distances. And a hardened skull that simulates that of a hammerhead shark and used for ramming into things. All of Asami's capabilities are more limited on dry land than in the ocean and she must keep herself hydrated at all times of risk being a dried up husk and left vulnerable.
Other Details: Is the daughter of Pro Hero Octavia who has a similar mutant quirk that gives her the physiology of an octopus woman as well as the daughter of a local sailor.
Accepted!

Jayblade

I would say after the sports festival, and he will be hunting down the students he performed the best.

A timeline would be something like:

Entrance Exam — Quirk Apprehension test — Hero vs Villain test (Can’t remember the exact name for it) — New league of villains attack — Something in between attack and sports festival (Idk what yet) — Sports festival — Hero extermination arc (Name isn’t great, night think of something better) and then we’ll think about other arcs further down the line
This is a timeline for some story arcs I made earlier, some are new and some are same as the show/manga.
Not really a timeline but that’s the story arcs I came up with. I say came up with I only came up with one lol.

Jayblade

question... After the characters finish talking how is the entrance exam going to begin? will they go to the auditorium and discuss their upcoming exam? or will someone overseeing the exam simply point them in the right direction?
From what I remember in the anime they got brought into some sort of hall and told how the exam works and what they’ll be doing. The presentation was done by present mic, so I don’t really know who would do it this time.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of this OC, I like her uniqueness
Thank you, I tried to incorperate some traits that I have yet to see on this site in her, and who doesn't like a girl who can burn you if she doesn't like you?

Also Hydra I just noticed Zidane is just that two headed dragon form How to train your dragon.
I was certainly inspired by the Hideous Zippleback, although I don't plan on making him a carbon copy. He'll get more personality than just a humanoid dragon knock-off

Hey, sorry it's taking me so long to post, but I'm still reading through what's already been posted. Btw

Zidane only has two heads, not three.
It would be cool to see him with three heads, but he only has two heads

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
R.I.P

Gwenrhain's nemesis. She's not going to like this char at all xD
O-oh.
I get that.
She'd have terrible headaches...
We don’t mind waiting a while, it’s nice to take things slow
Which you haven't done with this discussion thread lol~

I was getting excited cause I hit 2,000 likes.
Then I looked most other people’s likes and realised how much of a peasant I am
Yeah, I don't mean to brag, but I hit 9,000 because of this thread...

When I get finished making the list I'll add the theme songs with the appropriate characters...
And um, I haven't checked but, are you gonna add the name of the RP'er too? Have you already done that?

I was just starting to catch up on the rp thread and I noticed this

I didn't think that was how the recommendations work. While I could be wrong, I was under the impression that they were recommended by someone influential in society and then had to take their own type of exam after being recommended. For example: Todoroki most likely got recommended by Endeavor to go to UA, and while I don't know who recommended Momo, her parents are rich so she most likely has friends in high places. I just don't think it was as simple as being recommended by their middle school. If I'm wrong please forgive me.
I'm pretty sure that's how it works, though, it's never been explained properly.
From what I remember in the anime they got brought into some sort of hall and told how the exam works and what they’ll be doing. The presentation was done by present mic, so I don’t really know who would do it this time.
Mina?

Jayblade

O-oh.
I get that.

And um, I haven't checked but, are you gonna add the name of the RP'er too? Have you already done that?

I'm pretty sure that's how it works, though, it's never been explained properly.
Mina?
She’s definitely the most lively out of all teachers decided. I was thinking Deku, just to give the student that extra motivation.

Is there anyway for the victims to escape their illusion in anyway.
If someone doesn't breathe in the gas, they would not be affected. If victims enter a room or location with no gas in it, they will eventually breathe out the gas and break free from the illusion. An other way to notice that this is an illusion are outside stimulants, for example someone gets kicked against the shins by someone who didn't appear in their illlusion. If this happens, it should be possible for victims to notice that it is just an illusion. This would however require someone to not be affected by the gas in the first place or have someone be affected and kick something only they see in retaliation, hitting someone else on accident.

Jayblade

If someone doesn't breathe in the gas, they would not be affected. If victims enter a room or location with no gas in it, they will eventually breathe out the gas and break free from the illusion. An other way to notice that this is an illusion are outside stimulants, for example someone gets kicked against the shins by someone who didn't appear in their illlusion. If this happens, it should be possible for victims to notice that it is just an illusion. This would however require someone to not be affected by the gas in the first place or have someone be affected and kick something only they see in retaliation, hitting someone else on accident.
Alright sounds fair.

It is also possible to blow away the gas with wind powers or you can wear a gas mask to not breathe the gas. Covering your mouth and nose with a wet rag can work as well, but any openings can and will be abused by the gas to enter your respitory system. One pretty solid way to see if the gas is nearby is to look at other people. Are they acting scared or not? If not, it should be safe to breathe

Jayblade

It is also possible to blow away the gas with wind powers or you can wear a gas mask to not breathe the gas. Covering your mouth and nose with a wet rag can work as well, but any openings can and will be abused by the gas to enter your respitory system. One pretty solid way to see if the gas is nearby is to look at other people. Are they acting scared or not? If not, it should be safe to breathe
Sounds good again, honestly can’t wait til we get to this part of the rp, we’ve got some solid ideas

O-oh.
I get that.

Mina?
I havn't added the RPers names to their characcters... I should do that and will ,but havn't yet...

@DarkHydraT I got a question about Zidane... do they both answer to zidane?
another student: hello!
both Zidane's heads: hello!...
left head: shut up! he was talking to me!
right head: no you shut up! nobody talks to you because they don't like you!
left head: oh no... oooohhh nooo... you were never the popular one and now your in denial... the only reason people look at you is because I AM HERE!

@DarkHydraT I got a question about Zidane... do they both answer to zidane?
another student: hello!
both Zidane's heads: hello!...
left head: shut up! he was talking to me!
right head: no you shut up! nobody talks to you because they don't like you!
left head: oh no... oooohhh nooo... you were never the popular one and now your in denial... the only reason people look at you is because I AM HERE!
Heh heh, basically. Expect to see a scene like that in the RP atleast once

its no big deal. we all need sleep and some way to pay the bills...

Sidenote: between pages 5-9 there were 3 characters that I noticed...
(not a complaint... I just thought it was funny to mention... also the bulk of the characters are finished... the biggest portion were on one page were on page 1)

Last edited: