• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was so late at night. I just put my electronics down for a couple hours. Am I not allowed sleep, anymore? Only kidding, of course, but wow... 2 whole pages in one night. I can tell this is an excitable crowd. I'm too lazy to respond to everything that's been said, but I really like the arcs we have made so far. Since we are talking about biggest fears for the villain- I thought we could make him like scarecrow of the DC universe... perhaps he can make people's fears come to life.

I finally decided where Emily would intern at- probably with Sero (Tape Arms Dude)- because their quirk functions are somewhat similar. Still haven't decided for Kazumi, but I'm thinking either Shoji or Ojiro.
I know right! same here! heck im still reading comments on page 8...

Endeavour is getting better though.

that he is... I doubt shoto will ever say "I love you daddy" ,but he might shake his hand?

side note: luckily for me i'm also reading comments on page nine so i'm not really that far behind...

Quirk and description of it: Fight or Flight- Kazumi's quirk is rather flexible, but tends to be difficult to use at first due to it's unpredictability. His quirk allows him to morph his body (similar to kirishima) into one that is either gives him an offensive advantage or one that ups his agility and gives him to opportunity to flee easier. It would seem that the shift depends on his emotion at the time: if he feels like he can win the fight he will shift into his 'fighting form' if he feels scared or hopeless he will shift into his 'flighting form'. He is getting better at predicting which form will come- but he hopes that he will someday be able to control it. Also, if he turns into one form he can't simply switch to the other form- he will only be able to switch between that form and his regular form for that battle (unless his feelings change about his opponent). Kaz's fighting form grows in size and muscle, he stands about twice as large as he does regularly and a defensive coat of muscle forms as a protective layer over his skin, brown scales spread over his body, he sprouts a long tail with spikes at the end, his nails on both his feet and hands grow into claws and he develops sharp, K9 like teeth (Kind looks like a small godzilla?). His fighting form makes him much more resistant to attacks and much stronger, but he it slows down his speed and lowers his endurance. Kaz's flighting/fleeing form doesn't change his build too much, instead wings sprout form his shoulder blades, his legs turn into the powerful shape of a rabbit's, his skin changes to the same brown color sas the scales in his fighting form (but it's smooth), his eyes grow narrow and his ears turn into a cat-like shape (raising the acuteness of his senses). In this form, he has better sense and is much more agile- but he can take a hit about as well as a 5 year old can.

I couldn't help it. I edited Kaz's quirk a little- just added more specific details to the appearances of both forms.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I know right! same here! heck im still reading comments on page 8...

that he is... I doubt shoto will ever say "I love you daddy" ,but he might shake his hand?

side note: luckily for me i'm also reading comments on page nine so i'm not really that far behind...
I wonder if Touya
Dabi in my mind
will ever forgive his father, along with the other siblings.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Hensu Okomogi
Height: 5'9"
Physical Appearance: Hensu has indigo combed hair with purple eyes that have bags under them. His skin tone is pale and he has a slim build.
Personality: Quiet and usually conservative. Doesn't pick fights but will try to win in one. Isn't cold but isn't optimistic.
Casual Clothing: Yellow sweater and black jeans/shoes
Hero/Villain outfit: Black and white suit with a pink mask and gloves. (the mask is just around his eyes) 6 Knives attached to his waist faced upright
Quirk and description of it: Telekinesis
- It doesn't have any physical drawbacks, but it does strain him mentally if he uses it too much.
- The power of the quirk can be reduced by pressure. I.E. he can't move a ball from your hand if you're holding it hard enough
- The amount of times he can use it depends on the mass.

Last edited:
I would say best mom, but a woman known as Mitsuki Bakugou exists.

@5DigitNeb once you and Koops have made a bio we can start the rp if everyone else is fine with that

Another underused charater... we need to see more of her. His dad seems nice ,but 10/10 im betting Mitsuki is the parent keeping ya boi Katsuki in check.

I wonder if Touya
Dabi in my mind

touya is another person that will never tell endeavour "I love you daddy"... I think the closest thing he will come to forgiving him will simply be just tolerating him and maybe not hating him?

Jayblade

Physical Appearance: Hensu has indigo combed hair with purple eyes that have bags under them. His skin tone is pale and he has a slim build.
Personality: Quiet and usually conservative. Doesn't pick fights but will try to win in one. Isn't cold but isn't optimistic.
Hero/Villain outfit: Black and white suit with a pink mask and gloves. (the mask is just around his eyes)
- It doesn't have any physical drawbacks, but it does strain him mentally if he uses it too much.
- The power of the quirk can be reduced by pressure. I.E. he can't move a ball from your hand if you're holding it hard enough
Accepted! Didn’t get the notification at first.

Horikoshi is gonna need to look to naruto for some inspiration and make a feels episode... Shoto is there, Touya is there, endeavour is there ,and maybe his other kids too... and everyone's getting emotional with the flashbacks and Endeavour just says "I love ma kids! all of you... even you two(natsuo and Fuyumi) despite the fact the fact that nobody even remembers your names"

Character Sheet:
Name
: Kodi Hiku
Height: 1.70 meters (5'6)
Physical Appearance: Has medium length brown hair that goes dow to his neck, is average height with a fit build.
Personality: A laid back and somewhat lazy natured person, Kodi doesn’t take life very seriously. He likes to stay out of trouble but is not above helping people in need, which is why he took up the hero profession.
Casual Clothing: When not in uniforme, wears grey pants, an orange t-shirt under a red jacket and blue shoes.
Hero/Villain outfit: A padded brown trench coat with many pockets on the inward and outward of the coat over a simple skin tight black shit and pants. Black boots and a Bowie hat with bladed edges.
Quirk and description of it: Gravitation: Kodi is able to mark targets within his line of sight then make other targets pull towards them. The force of the pull depends on how far they are from the user and overused can lead to muscle strains.
Other Details:

Jayblade

Horikoshi is gonna need to look to naruto for some inspiration and make a feels episode... Shoto is there, Touya is there, endeavour is there ,and maybe his other kids too... and everyone's getting emotional with the flashbacks and Endeavour just says "I love ma kids! all of you... even you two(natsuo and Fuyumi) despite the fact the fact that nobody even remembers your names"
And then if the theory is true, you can have blue fire man watching from a distance

Jayblade

Character Sheet:
Name
: Kodi Hiku
Height: 1.70 meters (5'6)
Physical Appearance: Has medium length brown hair that goes dow to his neck, is average height with a fit build.
Personality: A laid back and somewhat lazy natured person, Kodi doesn’t take life very seriously. He likes to stay out of trouble but is not above helping people in need, which is why he took up the hero profession.
Casual Clothing: When not in uniforme, wears grey pants, an orange t-shirt under a red jacket and blue shoes.
Hero/Villain outfit: A padded brown trench coat with many pockets on the inward and outward of the coat over a simple skin tight black shit and pants. Black boots and a Bowie hat with bladed edges.
Quirk and description of it: Gravitation: Kodi is able to mark targets within his line of sight then make other targets pull towards them. The force of the pull depends on how far they are from the user and overused can lead to muscle strains.
Other Details:
Accepted! Since everyone has bio now I will make the rp, if anybody has to catch up go ahead and do so.

giphy.gif

side note: if we can... can we have a list of characters on the first page? I can make the list and simply edit it in one of my previous posts on page 1...

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHH-
I wonder if Touya
Dabi in my mind
Maybe if he appears...
But to be honesthe
looks nothing like Dabi and incredibly like whatshisname the ice guy from the liberation army, even though Touya has fire

Hero/Villain outfit: Black and white suit with a pink mask and gloves. (the mask is just around his eyes)
I'll... let that appearance similarity slide since you haven't gotten to season two yet...

I remember their names!

giphy.gif

side note: if we can... can we have a list of characters on the first page? I can make the list and simply edit it in one of my previous posts on page 1...
Yes, we need that list!

Jayblade

AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHH-
Maybe if he appears...
But to be honesthe
looks nothing like Dabi and incredibly like whatshisname the ice guy from the liberation army, even though Touya has fire

I'll... let that appearance similarity slide since you haven't gotten to season two yet...

I remember their names!

Yes, we need that list!
I still think he’s a Todoroki, he looks like one. There’s more evidence but I can’t be arsed at all.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
giphy.gif

Oh, could also add in who the characters belong to? To make it easier...
Oh I'm actually in Season 3 lol. I made that bio a long time ago though so if you want I can change it. Let me guess, the mind control guy?
But didn't you say- oh nevermind.
Yeah.