• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: The Heroes of Tomorrow Discussion

That's perfectly normal! But, uh, like I said, there's still more than two genders. Some people have a gender identity completely different from male and female, so I don't like saying "both genders" when there's so many more than two. It's uncountable.

416-4dXJh4L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

This is the bi flag, since it didn't appear earlier...

41xP9vPsalL._SL1000_.jpg

Aaaaaand this is the pan flag! I identify with pan solely because of the flag and just because everyone's awesome~~

but both flags are pretty and honestly, you don't have to identify with anything if you don't want to, I just feel like I'd be more organized identifying with labels.

Genders are just as countless as personalities, as the two are directly related. Gender doesn't have to have anything to do with the biological sex you were born with, society just makes you believe that because humans in general can be super sexist and rude

thus now we know why so many villains attack society; because they were screwed over too. I honestly can't blame them. It's like Stain all over again, but a little less creepy (save for Toxic, she's scary to write).

Genders are just as countless as personalities, as the two are directly related. Gender doesn't have to have anything to do with the biological sex you were born with, society just makes you believe that because humans in general can be super sexist and rude

thus now we know why so many villains attack society; because they were screwed over too. I honestly can't blame them. It's like Stain all over again, but a little less creepy (save for Toxic, she's scary to write).
I’m gonna call you mom now, because this is adult level stuff

Non-binary literally means "not male or female," so I covered it, but I didn't do a name-drop. I have an older sibling who's nonbinary but considers themself a demi-boy. I used to write about them online, but they didn't like it, so I stopped when I could.

My dad doesn't like us being ourselves, though, because he's Russian and a butt (and yet my mom is Russian and super nice), so we have to hide around him. It's just not safe being around him.

My older sibling taught me everything I know! I like to think I'm less of a mom and more of a proud middle sister (because that's honestly exactly what I am. I have a little sister and I like taking care of people, but I'm also a little bit childish enough to the point that I can be your little sister).

(=^-^=)~*

I disagree, society is not sexist nor rude, it's just a pretty normal and common thing among animals to view different things (different from the point of view of the majority of people) as weird and be afraid of them. Plus honestly the whole gender thing from how you've described it it's pretty personal, everyone can say they identify as anything, and it seems understandable to me that most people would be incline to not believe them.
Also, most times (most, not always) villains are not victims, they are just... bad people.