• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: The Heroes of Tomorrow Discussion

I have school. Also, Jack is sixteen. A fourteen-year-old having a crush on Jack wouldn't be ideal, honestly. I can see a fifteen-year-old and sixteen-year-old getting together, but not fourteen.

Jack isn't currently looking for a relationship or hoping someone will find him or anything; he's on the major KokoSylvie ship (Sylvie can be Sylvia's nickname sometimes, and it just sounds cute being KokoSylvie). Lucy will only be available to date when she gets into the school as a student in about a year, and only by students in her own year because she will technically be thirteen by then.

Damn really? Here it's not that uncommon for teen couples to be 2 even 3 years apart, really interesting how small things like this can be so different in other countries

"Here" being where? I live in America, specifically in Illinois, and having teens two years apart seems kinda wrong to me. Where do you guys live? (general vicinity, don't give me your address or anything lol)

I'm a London boi and it varies tbh. However, most people (Especially other teens) will probably over exaggerate and call the older one a pedo, desperate, etc.

As Riot already said, the older you get the more irrelevant age differences become

I am, but not for long. It's 4:15 pm my time, and when it turns 5:45, I leave for volunteer work. It's a once-a-month thing, though, so don't worry about it taking up a lot of time.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
anyways for the rp should we finish up the Kokoro and Sylvia scene and then move onto the next day? or do you guys want to have it for longer