• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: The Heroes of Tomorrow Discussion

See, Sylvia, Jack, and Lucy were either originally going to have a story that they would've been adopted by All Might or by Endeavor because of Jack's quirk, but I changed it to Kouki because All Might was just.... idk, extra? and the poor children were scarred enough as it is, adding Endeavor would just make things ten times worse. However, Jack and Shouto still have similar quirks (he can control air's temperature, not just cause whirlwinds) in a sense, so it makes sense to me that Jack would intern with Shouto.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Okay so like we were talking about before. The villains are going to make their first attack sometime after the hero vs villain training and before the sports festival obviously.

It's where they try to figure out how to get to sylvia while at the same time making everyone think that Kaylee is the target, which makes sense because Kaylee is the traitor.

It shouldn't be the whole group of students but rather a small group. The group has to include Sylvia and Kaylee, which in turn means the group will also include Sylvia's body guard for the night whoever that may be. Maybe one more person. A group of 4 sounds good since it means that I'll probably be able to send two villains after the group.

Sylvia's bodyguard for most of the time is Yasumi because of his quirk. That way he gets more involved with the team, Sylvia gets closer to being healed, and Sylvia gets another best friend while she slowly falls in love with Kokoro ♥

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Sounds good, and I'll probably have Shinji attack the group. I'll have to think of a way for them to get out since they are not winning in that situation.

It'll probably be like, Jack shows up to defend Sylvia because even Jack wouldn't win against Shinji. Even after being enraged, Jack would only be able to match Shinji. However, Shinji could just gun after the weaker students which would force Jack into a defensive position. With Jack's help they'd probably be able to get away.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Actually I had that idea too believe it or not. So Bakura and Shinji will go together.

I'll just bring up the idea that he might be able to fight with Jack if he goes after Sylvia

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Ingo you're still in the rp xD it's just that this is the group that gets attacked. You'll still be part of other events

and as for who wins. Idk I guess I can randomize that too