• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: The Heroes of Tomorrow Discussion

absolutely none.

Sylvia's quirk allows her flight, so long as Yasumi's able to keep her lungs from hyperventilating by controlling her poison wound. She can also create flowers that vary in size and durability from her muscle tissue, but that requires valuable blood and nutrients. They'll have to be extremely careful about this.

Also, I have a question regarding the attack. The one for the heroes/villains training will be aiming for Sylvia, right? Or will it aim for Kaylee? I thought that the cafeteria attack was the attack meant to stage it to be against Kaylee, right?

Do the flowers have some kind of characteristic? Like I don't know, can she create poisonous flowers or something like that? I'm thinking more of some kind of relaxing/sleep inducing flower

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
So yeah the attack after this training is to fake the heroes into thinking that they’re after Kaylee. Then they’ll attack again and get Sylvia.

Quick reminder cause in the RP I only read that Yasumi and Sylvia where in the same team, but are they heroes or villains? Sorry if it's already been said and I didn't notice.

NVM I'm an idiot

Sylvia can make all sorts of flowers as long as she's read up on them, but she only knows how to make roses at this point, because when she was seven, that was the only type of flower she knew; she never had a chance to try making different types of flowers after the attack.

She also has a natural aroma to her. Her wings have the feeling of flower petals, but they're much more durable and hard to break or hurt. They do take a bit of energy, though, and since her wings aren't trained well, Sylvia has trouble breathing while flying. Also, Sylvia usually smells like chamomile, but she can smell like sleep-inducing flowers sometimes, or when she feels threatened, she smells like stinky flowers with smells meant to ward off predators or whatever.

Basically I'm thinking of making Sylvia pull off a Todoroki and immobilize Nobu and Kibou with her huge flowers/forest of flowers thing in one shot, while Yasumi makes sure she doesn't faint or uses too much of her own blood, tell me if you think that's just too much

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Well I’d assume that Kenji would probably pass out after using his blue flames and leave Kaylee in a 2v1 situation. Ingo would probably take the brunt of the blue flame attack seeing how he’s got the most protection against it. His dragon powers braces up with Crystals ice and he should be able to withstand it. After that they could go and take down Kaylee.

Good question. Originally I was thinking maybe Ingo sacrifices himself in some way or form (maybe tanking an attack for Crystal) and Crystal is driven into a corner where she's forced to use her quirk and goes crazy with it (think Todoroki from in the sports festival).
Another idea I had is that Kaylee and Kenji actually manage to slip past Crystal and Ingo, but run out of time.

But, those are both a bit boring and cliche.

Well I’d assume that Kenji would probably pass out after using his blue flames and leave Kaylee in a 2v1 situation. Ingo would probably take the brunt of the blue flame attack seeing how he’s got the most protection against it. His dragon powers braces up with Crystals ice and he should be able to withstand it. After that they could go and take down Kaylee.

This is probably what will happen

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Well I did like both of your ideas rhythm but if you think they’re cliche then I guess we don’t have to go with them. In my opinion the time idea was original though. But yeah I gues if we want to go with the 2v1 idea we can go with it