• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: The Heroes of Tomorrow Discussion

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Hero vs. Villain Pairings
  1. Kenji and Kaylee (Hero) VS. Crystal and Ingo (Villain)
  2. Aina and Yasumi (Hero) VS. Nobu and Kibou (Villain)
Had to switch Kokoro with Nobu since Kokoro is actually not going to UA during the time we do this exercise.

As for who wins, the first match I'd say goes to Crystal and Ingo. This is because they both have really powerful Quirks. While Kenji's quirk is very powerful and Kaylee is skilled even without having to use hers, I'd say that Kaylee and Kenji would have a dysfunctional team and it would cause them to lose. Besides, Crystal and Ingo won't be in the attack that is taking place after this and I feel that everyone needs their own little something something so it all works out this way. @Red_RiotX @Yusa @RhythmThief Please give this paragraph a look and give me your thoughts as well. I'd like to know what you think about my reasoning.

As for the second match, this one was a bit harder because it's mostly characters that are from Class 1-C which we don't interact with much. However, Yasumi is a part of this match as well. I wanted to randomize it, but then I decided to analyze it like the first. Now speaking with quirks, the only people who have quirks specifically geared for fighting is Nobu and possibly Kibou. Yasumi's can be used for fighting, but I feel like Yasumi isn't someone who would be out for blood like that. Regardless, Yasumi is if I remember correctly skilled with a sword which is also not to be ignored and can be a winning factor, but I fail to see how Aina would be a help to him. I'd really appreciate if you gave this a look @Satokuye to provide insight to whether you think either Yasumi's team or Nobu's team would win.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Yeah I don't think she has a full character Bio. She was just a filler kind of character to add more people to 1-C. She can basically make people fall for one another or have feelings for one another. That's about all I can recall.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I mean in Kenji and Kaylee Vs Ingo and Crystal, I think if Crystal gets into a fight with either of them (If Kaylee gets Kenji's quirk) she should lose, however they should win because of Ingo

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Yeah you could do that. And I guess since Sylvia is with Yasumi. Then Sylvia Yasumi and Aina could be a group of 3 I guess. Unless you just wanna not include Aina and just have the group be Yasumi and Sylvia.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
And also at this point I was confused at when you wanted Sylvia to get kidnapped. Cause this first attack that’s probably gonna happen later tonight is just going to be a fake attack to make the heroes think that the villains are after Kaylee. Then the next time they attack is when they’ll be aiming to take Sylvia.

Guys, Kibou, Nobu, and Aina are in Class 1-C. Kibou's quirk is Super Lucy, Nobu's is Stretch, and Aina's is Love Control. Class 1-C doesn't have the same training as Class 1-A and 1-B because they're in different departments.