• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: The Heroes of Tomorrow Discussion

I've already decided for Recovery Girl, think that will help Yasumi create some kind of "special technique" since he doesn't really have a big one-trick ability like Bakugo's Howitzer Impact or Todoroki's wall of ice, but I'm still thinking about what that could be

Oof, I dunno. I think Lucy will intern with Uravity, while Jack will intern with Shouto. As for Sylvia... hm... that's a tough one. Also, she will get healed by the end of the Sports Festival arc, so when she gets healed, she will start intensively training to catch up with everyone else.

With that, I feel like Sylvia would actually be interned by Deku, simply because Deku knows what it feels like to be quirkless and weak at first, so he'll help her grow much stronger and help her learn how to fight within one week. Again, I'm not trying to make Sylvia the main "star" even after her point of success, but it just feels like it makes sense, y'know? What do you guys think?

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I was thinking of Kenji having an intern with Todoroki, as he is his idol, would you mind Jack and Kenji having the same internship?

I don't think you should choose someone that is your "idol", but someone that could help (or at least try) with one of your OC's weaknesses, or maybe someone that could be interested in his quirk and maybe help him develop it more? That's just my idea though, of course you don't have to agree on that

EDIT: Obviously Todoroki would be interested in Kenji's fire quirk btw

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
i Mean assuming we’re still going with the whole kidnapping Sylvia thing during the sports festival then if we’re doing the internships after the sports festival then I won’t need Kaylee to have an internship cause she’ll already have betrayed peeps so yeah

Again, you don't have to pick someone with the same quirk for your internship.
What flaws does Crystal's quirk have? Maybe I could help you figure out someone

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Lmao it would be funny to see Kenji training against Crystal maybe to see if Crystal can make ice to withstand Kenji's fire and vise versa.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Well maybe that could be a thing that she develops. Since her quirk is just ice rather than being fire and ice like todoroki, maybe she could soon develop a move where the ice is so cold it has the potential to freeze even things like fire. Like SubZero type stuff.