• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My Hero Academia(RP)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Veno finished training and started heading back home. Once he reached his apartment, he saw his mailbox had something. He grabbed the letter and went to his room. "From U.A. huh? Well, from how many points I scored I'm sure to have gotten in," he said aloud. He realized others probably got the letter around the same time he did. Then, he remembered Kaz's number and began calling her. "I didn't talk to her that much, might as well get to know her. I don't even think I caught her name," Veno thought.

A nurse approached the door of the hospital room, holding a letter in her hand. Apparently this was extremely important. A superhero had delivered it himself, so it had to be. She entered the room holding the letter up in her hand. Before she could speak, a long line of spikes launched across from the patient's bed, peircing the letter into the wall. She let go quickly, as the spikes retracted back to the patient, bringing the letter with it. Kunaita... she sweared she remembered that last name from something on the news.

Seth Kunaita looked down at the letter in his hand, re-adjusting his bandages to cover back up his wrist as the spikes reeled back in. He grinned as he opened the letter.

Daigo finished the drawing a held it up"I'm done,oh"Daigo must have been drawing longer then he thought, everyone else left and the sun was going down"I gotta get back home,I'll show them the drawing next time I see them"
----------------------------------------------------
Daigo woke up to here a knock on his door,it was the buildings mailman,he handed Daigo a letter and smiled"its from the U.A,maybe I got in,uh thank you"Daigo said to the mail man,he opened up the letter as soon as he closed the door"YES!!"he shouted at the top of his lungs as he read the letter,he got accepted"I can't wait to see if the others got in"Daigo grinned as he began to walk to where they first battled with his phone in his hand,he began calling Veno,Kaz, and the others

Ryuji opened the letter and was happy to see that he'd actually been accepted into U.A and he ran out of the house towards a small grove of trees as figured it would be better if he did his karate training differently that day. Once there he began throwing punch after punch as well as kick after kick at the tree's. Then he screamed at the top of his lungs "Hell to the yeah thank you god for helping me make my dreams come true, I'll have to pay you back one day."

Before Kaz could read her letter, she felt her phone vibrate and saw a couple of calls; one from Daigo and another from Veno. Kaz decided to talk with Veno first.

"H-hello. I should let you know I have another call on hold, s-so what did you want to c-call me for?" Kaz asked Veno through the phone.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Yeah we can talk in Daigo's call now actually. I just wanted to know your name and talk," Veno said. He ended the call and looked at his letter. Then he answered the Daigo's call and said "How are you doing? Did you guys get accepted? I didn't see my points or anything, I just saw that I was accepted." He smiled at the letter and decided to wait for the others to respond.

"same here,but it did say that I was tied for first,who do you think I tied with"Daigo asked as he made his way to the tree he draws from"actually I'll figure it out later,I'm at where everyone battled the other day I plan on having the others meet up here to see if any else got accepted,you want to meet up here or do you have plans"Daigo sat down waiting for veno's answer

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
As soon as Daigo said something about the battles, Veno went to the empty area and saw him on the phone. "I don't know actually, it says I was tied for second place with someone. Since we didn't get to battle earlier we might as well now right? Maybe we should wait for the others to get here though. While we're waiting, tell me. What were you doing in the exam?" he asked.

In the meeting room inside U.A. high. A shadowy figure sat in the front chair facing many other heroes. "Well now that we have our list of students for the hero course, its time to assign the homeroom teachers." He said. He then turned to a blonde man. "Hacker, I'm assigning you as class 1-B's homeroom teacher."

Yukino was hoping to see her results with her friends, but she couldn't hold her excitement, and opened the envelope. She looked at it to see she got first place!

I made first place!? How is this even possible!? *remembers sabotaging most of the competition* Oh, right. Wait, it says here I tied with someone else? I wonder who it is. Well, no time to waste! I'm going to go train!

Yukino then headed to the abandoned area, and noticed Daigo and Veno. She waved at them, and exclaimed, "Hi there, guys! What are you two doing here?"

-----------------------------

Hacker smirked, and said, "Looks like I'll be handling the strongest kids from the exam."

Perfect.

"yep,we should wait for the others"Daigo stopped when he asked what he did in the exams"what do you mean"Daigo didn't understand what Veno meant"do you mean how I got so many points?"he then saw yukino"oh,hey yukino,did you pass"Daigo asked as he waved to her

Kaz, after telling her butler she'd meet up with him later, arrived at the area. Kaz saw the results of the test, overjoyed she was accepted. Her placement did not concern her, though she felt she did poorly considering her electric quick gave her such an advantage. Kaz made her way over to the others.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Veno waved at Yukino. "Yea, I mean besides heat besides heat being your weakness you can't use your powers forever right? We spent like an hour in there using our quirks. Anyways, Daigo called me and told me to meet up here. From the way you showcased your quirk I assume you didn't let anyone get points and stole all the points. Just joking, of course. Unless..." he began talking with a smirk on his face.

Maybe she will admit to that. It'd be a bit strange that I would guess correctly.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Yumi grinned as she saw the others by an area and skipped over to them. Yumi was happy she was accepted into the U.A., her placement or "ranking" didn't matter to her. If anything, it only served as motivation to do even better. Yumi made her way over to the others.

"So did you guys get accepted?" Yumi asked the group.

Yukino looked at Veno, and said, "Uh...well. Look there's Kaz and Yumi!"

Yukino then quickly changed the subject, and pointed toward Kaz and Yumi. She waved at them both, and exclaimed, "Sup, guys! And yeah, I got accepted! I couldn't believe that I got first place! But, I got tied with someone else, I don't know who it is though."

"yep,I tied with you for first yukino,and my powers have a limit but unfortunately less it's a hot day or I'm in a dessert my quirk drains faster or I won't be able to use it at all,the other day was somewhat chilly so my powers lasted longer"Daigo hoped that made since yo veno as everyone arrived" so I guess we all got accepted,maybe we'll all be in the same class"Daigo smiled

"I-I'm happy for the b-both of you. Yes, I-I also got accepted, though I didn't do n-nearly as well..." Kaz said in a soft voice, glancing down on the ground to avoid eye contact.

Those two are gonna be great heroes. There's no doubt about it. How could I measure up to them?

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Maybe, I'd love to be in class with you guys." Yumi said with a smile, glancing over to Kaz who seemed to be in a downer mood. Yumi went over to pat the girl on the back.

"Rankings mean nothing anyway. This is just an entrance exam, the only result that matters is whether you got in or not. The top 10 an other jazz is just a way to feed egos." Yumi said to Kaz.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"So you're in first place and you changed the subject? Looks like I was right... This time I'll change the subject. It would be great if we got to know each other better. Kaz, I'm sure you didn't do that bad. Think about how easily you beated the bots, not how many bots you beated. Anyways, I've been pretty lonely besides talking to my old friends and you guys. So how about a party in my place? You can all invite your friends, you also don't have to attend if you don't want to. It would just be a good way to celebrate all of us being accepted," Veno said.

Yukino put her arms around Kaz, and said, "Why are you so negative all the time? Of course you did well, you got accepted after all! I hope we all get the same class!"

Yukino then looked at Yumi, and said, "You're right. This test doesn't measure your capability as hero, this test is only good for those who are experts in combat!"

Yukino looked at Veno, and said, "A party sounds great! I'll be there!"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"That sounds great Count me in!" Yumi said with a grin, in support of the idea.

What better way to celebrate the first step to becoming a pro hero!

Kaz blushed from the support the others were giving her. Kaz wasn't used to that.

"T-thank you..." Kaz said before she heard about these party plans. A frown came to her face.

"I-I'll check with father, and come if I am able...." Kaz said, keeping the fact that her father would very much not be happy about her going to a party celebrating being accepted into the U.A. to herself.

"yeah,I could go for a party"Daigo remembered something"oh, sorry guys I have to go,I'll see you at the party"Daigo ran off back to his apartment,later at his apartment,Daigo started looking around his apartment for something"here it is"he picked up a photo that looked to be about 10 years old,it was a picture of his father and him whenever he was just 5

Seth's grin widened, seeing the acceptance letter slide out of the envelope. And that's when he saw the score print out. He had asked specifically for one, and he had some people who made sure he got one. And that was when his grin faded, his face freezing in shock.
1st place- Yukino Miyamoto and Daigo Taruga - 79 points
2nd place- Ryuji Shoku and Veno Kasplozen - 78 points
3rd place- Ken Yuma - 76 points
4th place- Seth Kunaita - 74 points
He started to shake violently, throwing the letter to the floor. "Damnit!" He had only just missed out on the top cut. To any normal person that margin would've been a comfort, but to Seth this was an insult. He heaved himself out of the hospital bed, some bandages falling off in the process. He hastily got changed, keeping on some of the necessary bandages underneath his clothes, storming out of the room and down the corridor.

He found his way to an abandoned area, although he could hear more noise here than usual. Hopping a wall, he made his way into an abandoned construction site. He often came here for training, or for moments like these where it was best to hit something. He held his hands out wide, producing some of the thickest chains he had ever made. He practiced swinging them around a bit. Getting used to the weight change was a bit weird, making timing and reacting harder. He would just have to live with that for now, the only way to deal with that problem was practice. He launched them towards a large rock, pulling back as they strapped to it.
With all his available effort, and his pent up rage, he threw the rock into the air, it landing with a heavy thud, launching the sand and pebbles around it. Getting more frustrated, he repeated the move again, this time the rock breaking down the middle into two parts. He leaned over, puffing heavy breaths. He was still injured from that stupid exam. Catching his breath the best he could, he turned around, to an incomplete stone pillar. Latching onto it with a curved throw of the chains, he stretched his arms to the side as hard as he could, pushing his muscles to the limit. He called the chains back, his arms aching and the pillar refusing to split in two, no matter how hard he pulled. He growled angrily, launching two lines of spikes that hooked into it, followed by chains to reinforce them. Spinning around with all his might, he eventually pulled the pillar with him, letting it go in the direction of a metal fence. Luckily, the pillar hit the floor, skidding to a stop just before it made impact. He turned his burning eyes towards his final target, a stone wall standing on it's own. He walked over to in front of it, ready to practice his new move. This would be extremely handy in urban combat. Taking 10 steps back exactly, he launched two chainspikes at it from long range, both of them latching on via the hook into the middle of the wall, where there was a crack in the stone with multiple crack lines stemming out from it. Pulling back extremely hard, it wasn't working. It was like the wall was pulling back, his legs starting to drag towards the wall, Seth trying his best to keep his balance by hanging onto the chains. "No." He thought. "I'M NOT FOURTH RATE LIKE THEM OR DAD! AND I NEVER WILL BE!" He screamed. Pulling back with all his remaining force, he got himself back to his feet, and with one last pull removed most of the centre of the wall, it crashing to the ground alongside his chains, leaving a cloud of smoke and sand. He looked up, attempting to wipe the insane amounts of sweat from his face, failing to keep up. All that was left was the empty and crooked frame of the wall, him breathing heavily, still in his fighting stance.

Daigo looked away from the photo and towards the window,a construction site with smoke everywhere"what the heck is going on"Daigo ran out the door and towards the construction site,when he got there he saw someone who looked exausted and hurt"hey are you ok"Daigo asked

Ken was walking around aimlessly with a cheeky smile on his face ever since he saw his acceptance into U.A. He then walked beside the construction site as a cloud of dust and sand appeared. He raise his arm to guard against the dust from his eyes before looking into the yard to see Seth. "What was that guy doing?" He said quietly as he walked towards him.

Ryuji had finished his training and was running to a nearby store when he saw the large dust cloud and ran towards it wondering what it was and when he got there he could see the old construction site was trashed with a man stood in the middle and a few people walking towards. He also what had happened so he walked towards the man slowly and muttered under his breath "Okay what the hell did this guy do to the construction site."

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Sounds good guys. I have to prepare for the party so cya," Veno said and then he rushed off to the store. After reaching there he realized,
how was he supposed to get all of the stuff into his home? So, Veno called his father.

"Hey dad, can you come to the store where I get my party supplies with your truck?" he asked.

"Son, you know I disapprove of partying unless it's for a good reason," his father replied.

"But it is! Me and some friends are celebrating us getting accepted in U.A." Veno told him.

"Congratulations! If that's the case, I'll be right on over," Veno's dad said as he ended the call.

Veno smiled at how chill his dad was. "He may be strict, but he's fair and a nice guy. I'm glad I grew up with someone like him raising me," he thought cheerfully.

After a few minutes, his father went to the store with his truck and the two got the supplies and prepared the party. Veno said goodbye and his father went back home. He decided to text some of his old friends and tell them about the party. Then, he remembered Daigo and his other friends were going to the party as well. Hey, is everything alright? I need to finish some things but can you tell the others where I live? Veno texted Daigo with his apartment's address and number. He went to his room and waited for a response while watching some anime.

Last edited:
Daigo noticed others from the exam go towards the man"hey do you whats with this guy hes demolished a quarter of the site"Daigo was intimeadated by the man until he got a text on his phone"got it"Daigo ran out of the construction site still nervous about that guy and texted Kaz,yukino,and yumi venos address"I wonder what that guy was doing,I better help Veno get everything set up"Daigo began to look for veno's home based off his address

"I don't" Ken responded before noticing the others he was with. "Oh hey." He said as he walked up to Yukino. "I wasn't sure if you heard me the other day because your were unconscious, but good job on getting the killing blow on that Zero Pointer during the entrance exam." He said. "I'm Ken."

Yukino looked at Ken, and smiled. She then said, "My name's Yukino. Aren't you the one who gave that Zero Pointer an upper-cut? That was awesome!" Yukino then remembered about the party, and said to Ken, "I gotta go! My friend, Veno, is having a party! You should come if you want! Here's the address. C'ya!" And like that, Yukino was gone.

-------------------------------

Yukino had gone to her apartment, and was picking out clothes to wear. She might be a tomboy, but sometimes she can show out her girly side.

How about this? No, too shabby! This? No. No. No. No.

After many trail and errors, Yukino finally picked out an outfit. "Alright," she said, "I'll go with this." She took out her phone, and texted Veno, I'm on my way.

--------------------------------

After walking all the way to the address Veno gave her, she walked up to the house, and knocked on the door.

I hope Kaz makes it.

Last edited:
Ken rubbed the back of his head from the compliment Yukino gave him. "Thanks." He replied. He then heard about the party. "Sure why not." He said. Ken then went home to tell her mom about it who accepted. Ken then walked around and realized he doesn't know the guy's address. "Wait I don't know the address of the party, crap." He said to himself before noticing Yukino. "I bet she knows, Just got to follow her." He said as he followed her to Veno's house.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Veno opened the door and saw Daigo there. "We haven't started yet, if you want you help cool some of the beverages that aren't in my cooler. I don't have enough space for everything I bought sadly," he said as he lead him to the drinks. He heard a knock and saw Yukino with someone else. "Hey Yukino. Did you already get a boyfriend in the first day of the exam or something? Just joking but what's your name?" he asked pointing to the other teenager behind her.

Ryuji Decided just to forget about it and ran off down the road entering a local bakery and buying a bag of sausage rolls. Then when he'd left he thought to himself dammit I'm bored I need to do something else instead. Then he noticed groups of people heading to one place he figured it was a party but he was bored and needed something or better yet anything to do so he followed them towards the place.

"Sir I believe you are being irrational at the moment. Perhaps...."

"Save it Charles! Leave us..."

Charles gave a nod as he left the dinning table, casting a sympathetic glance towards Kaz, who just glanced at the table to avoid eye contact with her father. Her father however seemed furious, a crumpled up letter from the U.A. in his hand.

"Hard to believe my most trusted servant and own daughter conspired against me like this." Kaz's father said Kaz could feel the rage that he only was able to contain by a hair.

"I-I understand that y-you would liked to have learned of this u-under different..."

"Silence!"

Kaz let out a yelp as her father slammed his hand on the table.

"First I learn you've been accepted in the U.A. and you planned to enter without my knowledge, and then you tried to go to some party to celebrate this? I won't stand for this. You are to go to your room and remain there for the remainder of the night." Kaz's father explained as Kaz looked up with tears in her eyes.

"B-b-but father..."

"No butts!"

Kaz this time let out an expression of anger as she slammed her hands on the table to stand up.

"F-fine! Keep me in my room. B-but this isn't gonna stop me. I-I...I....I will be a hero!" Kaz yelled before she ran upstairs and into her room, slamming the door shut behind her. Kaz would sit on her bed and cry into her knees.

Daigo followed Veno to the drinks"okay,how did you finish this much on your own"Daigo held the drinks a cooled them down"you didn't have much time to set this up after all"he set the drinks down and looked at Veno who was letting yukino in"hey yukino,what's up,and who's your friend"he asked

Yukino had an angered expression on here face when she looked at Veno. She hit him in the head, and exclaimed, "Never, and I mean NEVER, assume if I'm in a relationship with someone! Even if you are joking!"

Yukino regained her composure, and then said, "This is Ken. He's the one with slime powers, and the one who punched the Zero-Pointer!"

Yukino then looked inside only to see Daigo, but no one else. I guess we came a bit early, but...I wonder if Kaz will make it.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Yumi walked up and saw the others enter Veno's house. She walked inside with a grin on her face.

"See I got here before the party got going." Yumi said with a smile. She began to do a head count. She saw some familiar faces from the initial invite as well as other students from the exam. One face however was noticeably absent.

Where's Kaz?

Ryuji had the few people to an open door and walked on over and looked in to see Veno and Daigo. Then he asked a simple question "How you Veno mind if I come in? And it's nice to see you again Daigo."