• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed My Hero Academia: The next generation

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Netsu finally found the right classroom after getting lost 4 different times twice going in circles. He entered the room and examined the classroom "god made it finally" he said casually as he went to a seat and sat on the desk instead of the chair as he looked around at his classmates. He wondered to himself who his teacher would be as he casually pricked he raised the internal temperature of his finger so he could burn his initials into his desk "there we go, desk claimed, next task should be to make friends" he said before wondering who to talk to.

~Yu Wu :)...~

Yu sat there with paper, a notebook, pencils and various school items on his desk. As well as assorted candies. Yu was throwing candy in his mouth while looking over notes. Yu had already studied much of the materials they would learn in class ranging from math, science, history, literature and the other classes he'd learn that year. Yu had a rather distinctive curvy handwriting dotting his 'i's with smiley faces.

~Zasha Yamadaaa...~

Zasha continued drawing more turtles. A turtle with a jetpack, a turtle with a supermon cape, a turtle with Mike Mouse ears hat, a turtle with sunglasses, a turtle with wings, a bunch if turtles stacked up and more.

Zasha saw Yusuke walk in before he spoke. Zasha only pretended not to notice. She looked at her book pretending to read it. Zasha was hoping he'd walk over.

"Hmmm? Did you say something? Do I know you? What was your name again? Oh right! Yusuke! That's it... what's up?" Zasha said sliding her turtle drawings under her book.

~Konju...~

As the students in Konju's Dojo trained one of the students wasn't going low enough in their stances ,and as he did Konju walked over behind him, Lower stances! you want to look good, don't you? not like some weak loser that can't do proper stances?!" Said Konju pushing down on the man's shoulders forcing his stance to lower, "Yes sir!" Said the student.

Konju then looked over at another man who had loose fists and wasn't punching properly enough. Konju glared at his hands then smacked his knuckles, "Tight fists! and punch like you mean it! and you over there in the corner! If I see you slouch over or lose your balance one more time I'll have you do wall sits and fingertip push ups for the remainder of the class!" Said Konju as he walked around the room.

"NO NO NO!! Start over! Your not going to do these forms like amateurs in my dojo! Some of you may have been street thugs before joining but in here I am king." Said Konju with a stern scowl, "Yes sir!" Said all of the students.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Yusuke gritted his teeth and began to clench his fists, irritated by Zasha's initial remarks. Maaaan...I knew this was a mistake. I only came over for a quick hello, and she's already playing with me. He then took a little breather as Zasha quit her teasing and asked him what was up. "Oh y'know...the usual." He replied with a smirk, "It's not like I'm super stoked for my first day here anything." He added, in a rather sarcastic
tone of voice.

As he had noticed that a majority of the seats had already been claimed, Yusuke decided that he may as well just take a seat next to Zasha. He then whipped his backpack around off of his back, and placed it on the floor just next to his chair. Once he'd sat down, he noticed that he'd also be sitting next to some funky looking robot guy. Is that...a robot? Yusuke wondered, confused by the fact that there seemed to be a literal machine sitting next to him. I mean, whatever. As long as they're not like Ms. Loudmouth over here, then I'm all for it.

"So anyways, I can't really say I've been in touch all too much over the past couple of weeks, sooooo...how're things going with you Zasha? I can see that you managed to make it...surprising as it may be." Despite what he said, Yusuke actually wasn't even slightly surprised that she'd been accepted, after all she was the daughter of a pro. But he just wanted to try and mess with her a little bit in return.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Yugo drove his tongue out a few times as new faces kept walking into the classroom. Many different scents were in the air and Yugo used his tongue to sort them to each new person walking into the classroom as to know who was who even before they've introduced each other. Before smelling the air again, Yugo saw a person with huge ears and even bigger bat-like wings. This person approached the snake man and seemed to have introduced herself as Kiba. Yugo moved his torso down, uncoiling a bit as to get on an even eye level, but kept his head some distance away from Kiba before he spoke. " Hello there, I'm Yugo! Yugo Ijo Kawatta. It isssssss nice to meet you, Kiba! " Yugo spoke, with a sub-conscious lisp that extended the 'is' and caused him to flicker his tongue out as he remained hissing out the 's'. Yugo did a little friendly wave with his left hand following him greeting Kiba and introducing himself, as to try to not weird out the bat girl too much.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Kuroo Kori and Himawari Handa, Class 1-A
Kori noticed both the spider girl, who he never caught the name of, and Kiba Shinjurui Makoto Takamoto. He waved to Takamoto as Handa continued talking, now trying to come up with ideas for Kori’s hero name. “…Ooh, ooh! What about Invisible Boy!” Handa suggested.
“That’s already taken by Invisible Girl, and I’m not even invisible.” Kori told her.
“Oh, right…hm…” She continued thinking. Handa noticed more people coming in. She kinda wanted to talk to them, but knew she’d be leaving Kori all by himself, so she just stayed with him. I’ve got plenty of time to make new friends. She thought. “How about…uh…I got nothing.”
“It’s fine, it’s not like I asked you to.” Kori said.
“Oh…okay…” Handa became a little sad.
“Oh, uh, it’s not that I didn’t want you to! It’s okay if you do. It’s just…I’m fine with you not…coming up with something…” The noirette tried to quickly fix his mistake. Handa chuckled.

Haigou Shiseido

"Oh you also made it into 1-A? Cool! I guess I'll see you later then," Haigou replied in a friendly manner, "Already met someone from my class and he seems nice. Hope that the other's are cool too," he thought for himself and gave a wave to the blonde boy who disappeared behind a corner.

"Wait-" He then said out loud when realizing something, "I didn't catch his name nor did I think of walking with him to class- Oh god, I hope I'm not going to get lost," the purple haired boy continued to mumble as he speed walked through the hallways filled with students. It took a bit as he took a couple of turns and even walked into the wrong classroom, but the orange scented boy finally made it into the 1-A class room.

He scanned the room and recognized a few faces that he saw in zone one during the entrance exam and indeed saw the flame quirked boy sitting at the furthest away row. He seemed to talk with another person in the class, who had long and spiky hair. Haigou didn't really want to interrupt them, so he just went to take a seat in about mid end section of the seats, where there were more empty seats. Honestly Haigou didn't really mind where he'd sit. One thing he was a bit surprised about that the teacher hadn't shown up yet.. that did make him wonder who their home room teacher would be.

~Zasha Yamada...~

Zasha gave a friendly innocent smile 'can do nothing wrong' smile after seeing Yusuke look angry.

"Oh yeah... Just another day in the life of a pro hero" Zasha said.

Zasha tilted her head and looked in the direction that Yuyu was looking at. She looked at the robot boy before pulling her journal out and clocking her pen. Zasha drew a robot turtle in one of the page margins. She closed her journal, "So... Your a UA student. Nice to meet you... UA student. My name is Zasha. Zasha said making a big overexagerated wave.

"Oh... Ya know. Nothing special. Just getting ready to be the coolest student at UA. Maybe figure out who I can convince to do my homework for me... And it would appear you made it into UA. What's next? Will I look outside and see a unicorn? Or a ghost?" Zasha chuckled. She also wasn't very surprised seeing Yusuke accepted, what with his brother being one of the greatest students currently at UA.

~It's Yu Wu, baby... ~

Yu sat there at his desk munching and chewing bubble gum. Making bubbles as he reviewed his notes, and going over various math equations. Yu enjoyed math. It came pretty easy to him.

~Konju...~

Konju's students looked beaten, exhausted, and worn out. Yet the tough students persisted. They were now doing two man drills. Each student had a partner and Konju would critique them as well as smack them when they messed up.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Kiba was taken aback for a moment as what she assumed was the boy’s tongue flicked out of his mouth, then gave a small laugh. It was good to “see” she wasn’t the only anthropomorphic quirk user in the class. She gave a grin with a bright “It’s nice to meet you, Kawatta! Good to…know that I’m not the only person with animal traits,” she continued, only slightly hesitating on “know” when she was about to say “see”. “I’m basically a bat except I can sorta control blood. Not great at it yet, but I’m hoping UA will help! So what’s your quirk?”

(OOC: short and overdue post but hey it’s something lol-)

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
As if she hadn’t been worrying only a few days ago, Ruriko sped off to her first day of school with a wide smile, clutching the straps of her bright orange backpack as she ran, singing all the while as well.

When she was about halfway through the final chorus of one of the songs, Ruriko arrived at the door of her classroom. Looking in, she stopped singing, immediately noticing a weird, giant snake-person.

Wait, if his entire lower half is a snake’s then how would he-’ she thought, ‘wait stop of all the ways to be side-tracked, Ruriko...!’ She closed her eyes and shook her head. When she looked again, she noticed the lilac-haired girl she’d met before a little further in the room.

“Hiya Handa!” Ruriko cheered, dashing over to Himawari’s desk and slamming her hands down on it. “We’re in the same class, yay! I had a feeling you’d pass, considering what you said about your quirk. But to think we’d end up as classmates, it’s kinda lucky huh? Maybe it’s destiny! Or something” she laughed a little, rubbing the back of her head.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Handa heard someone say her name. She turned to see Ruriko Shirogane. “Shirogane!” She exclaimed, meeting the other’s gaze. “I’m so glad we’re in the same class too! It’s destiny indeed!” She said with a chuckle. “Oh, this is Kuroo Kori. He’s a childhood friend of mine.” She turned to Kori. “This is Ruriko Shirogane. I met her during the exam.”
“Oh, right. You told me about her…Uh, nice to meet you.” Said Kori with a little bow.

(I don’t remember Shirogane being this energetic lol. Anyways, @~Rinko~)

Jayblade

"Yeah, well don't get your hopes up...just remember that I'm your competition!" Yusuke said in response to Zasha saying she was ready to become the 'coolest student at UA'. However his smug smile then morphed into a scowl as she began being sarcastic. "Anything could be possible y'know." Yusuke replied, while simultaneously making an effort to not throw a fit. "I mean...just look at that dude." Yusuke pointed out, while gesturing towards the half-serpent guy in front of them. "I'd actually be willing to bet that we'll have seen both; a ghost and a unicorn by the end of the day."

Around 15 minutes...

"Maaaaaan...where's our teacher at?" Yusuke thought to himself, as he then began leaning back on his chair. "Pretty sure he should've been here a whole 10 minut-"

"Apologies class..." Was what was then heard as the door suddenly opened, with the one who opened it not being visible to the class at the time.

"Is that him? Is that our teache-"

"Greetings. My name is Fumikage Tokoyami, and I'm the one who'll be teaching you from this day onwards." He announced as he sat himself down on his desk at the front of the room. "Apologies for what might seem like a lack of punctuality...I ran into an issue on the way to class. But it fortunately for all of our sakes, that issue seems to have been dealt with."

"Soooooo...he's a bird..." Yusuke once again thought to himself, before turning to Zasha. "Hey, Zasha. You think that's a mask? Or does he really just have a birdhead?"

However, Tokoyami did notice Yusuke attempting to strike up a conversation at the back of the class; proceeding to clear his throat in order to possibly gain the classes full attention. "If you're going to ask questions, please speak up. I don't think the person next to you is going to give you the answer you're looking for." He said, as the tone of his voice began to sound firmer, even more than it already did.

As Tokoyami had already put his foot down, Yusuke averted his attention back towards the front of the class. "Well, I guess it'd be best to ask what we're gonna be doing. Pretty sure our orientation was meant to start a while ago Mr. Tokoyami, I get the feeling we might be running a little late..." Yusuke pointed out, curious about what was going to be coming up next. In response to this, Tokoyami let out a subtle smirk. "Orientation, huh?" He then slightly chuckled, "You needn't worry about arriving late...because we're not going to be attending at all."

"Huh?" This had left Yusuke feeling pretty confused and surprised. "But, Sir. Don't we like...have to attend orientation?"

"Possibly...but to me, getting to know the skills and abilities of my new students is much more important. If you want to learn your way around the school, you may do that in your own time. But as for now, I have something else for you all to partake in..."

"Hmmmmm, wonder what he's got in store for us..." Yusuke was just in his own thoughts, as he began to analyse and inspect their teacher a little more. "You know...I wonder if this guy's a pro? I can't say I recognise him, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be forgetting a guy with a birdhead any time soon. But maybe he's just a teacher, who knows?"

"Anyways class...please follow my lead. You're all going to require a change in attire..."

A little while later...

Tokoyami had ended up taking Class 1-A to the changing rooms, so they could all change into their P.E. uniforms. After exiting, they then started to make their way outside. "I gotta say, I'm digging these threads. A lot better than what we wore in middle school, right Zasha?" Yusuke approached Zasha, as he admired their new uniform.
"Less chatting please. We've got somewhere to be, so just stick to following me." Tokoyami demanded, keeping up with that same stern tone of voice.

Eventually, they arrived at Tokoyami's desired spot. "A training field? Oh god...we're running laps aren't we?" Yusuke dreaded that thought, he'd ran enough in his lifetime.

"Right, class; In order to find out what you're all capable of, I've decided that it'd be best to have you all take part in a series of tasks, in which you'll be scored and then ranked by the end; much like your entrance exams. As I'm feeling generous, I'll let you know what the tasks are now, just so you know what's going to be in store for you. Your tasks will be; A 50-Meter dash, a grip strength test, a standing long jump, repeated side steps, a ball throw, sit ups, seated toe-touches and finally; a distance run." Tokoyami explained, leaving Yusuke looking a little confused yet again. "Weird...these tasks don't seems like anything out of the ordinary to me. Honestly, it sounds no different to the stuff we did in middle school. Was kinda expecting something cooler..."

"However..." Tokoyami interjected, "There is a catch. That being; that use of quirks will be fully permitted."

"Ah cool! We never got to use our quirks back in middle school." Yusuke was now 10x more excited than he initially was. As he had said; they weren't ever really allowed to use for their quirks for anything like that in middle school, so this was the first time that he'd be able to see how his quirk would be able to enhance his capabilities.

"Well...if I were you I wouldn't get too excited. I'm still yet to mention the penalty for receiving the lowest scores." Tokoyami took on what was almost a menacing tone this time, "Whoever has the lowest scores, will be-"

"My-My! Skipping out on orientation are we birdbrain?!" Tokoyami was then interrupted by what seemed to be a screaming madman, at least that's what Yusuke's first impression was, and he wasn't really too far off.

"Excuse me but I once again feel obligated to ask, Monoma. Why exactly are you here? If I remember correctly, you and your class are meant to be attending orientation too, correct?"

"Well...yeah, but I saw you and your 'loser squad' on your way out here and thought there'd be nothing wrong with some friendly competition. So, if you don't mind, Class 1-B is going to be joining the ever-so prestigious Class 1-A in this lesson." Monoma explained, as a purple goblin-like boy next to him then stuck his rather large tongue out, directing the gesture at the opposing class. "Ha! Loser squad! You totally got 'em!" The boy exclaimed and started laughing, as Monoma just smugly smirked. "Calm down, Sakaguchi. We mustn't be so hostile, first impressions are important." He seemed to have changed his tune real quick, acting quite out of character, which left Tokoyami in utter confusion. "That being said..."

"Class 1-B is gonna totally leave your class behind in the dirt! They're gonna completely ace all of these challenges! By the end of the day all of your students are gonna be wishing they were placed in my class, as they'll quickly learn that it's clearly superior! But it's too late kids, you've already picked your side!" Monoma's manic screaming and cackling was shrugged off by Tokoyami, however. As he simply just sighed, and gained composure in order to make sure that he wouldn't flip out.

"Fine, just make sure you stay out of our way. We don't need any disturbances." Monoma yet again just smirked in response, as he stayed over at his side of the field with 1-B. Tokoyami then turned back to 1-A, as Monoma was out of the way. "Anyways, as I was saying before we were interrupted by that fool; whoever receives the lowest overall scores on this test, will be immediately sent home; removed from the hero course before your first day even concludes."

"Wh-what?" Yusuke then audibly gulped, "I think I might end up being ok...but everyone must've worked so hard to get here. To then have this stripped away from someone, just because they receive a low score...it's unfair! What's this guy's problem?"

"What less could've you expected?" Tokoyami asked rhetorically, expecting that the class might've been feeling bitterness towards him. "You're all part of the hero course, in the most prestigious hero school in all of Japan. It was never going to be easy for you. This is just a taster." Explained Tokoyami, quite harshly, even for his standards. "So...I say it's best we get started. The ball throw seems like an appropriate place to start. Now which of you to start off with..." Tokoyami then looked around the class, noticing a girl; that he recognised as one of the class's two recommended students. "How about...Miss Zaki, is it? Donia Zaki? Anyhow, you'll be the one leading us off, so...here." Tokoyami then threw a baseball over in her direction.

"I believe she's one of our recommended students. And if that's correct, then I have high expectations."

(yeahhh, this post is kinda messy, so sorry about that lol)

Last edited:
"Yo, is that our teacher?"

"I swear, if you call him Bird Brain."

"Well, he is, isn't he?"

"Please give me strength in this time of trying not to slap this fool."

"Don't start praying in class!"

Zidane started to whisper-bicker among himself, literally lending one ear to the conversation between his teacher and a classmate. They were going to skip orientation by the sound of it, something Zidane did not expect on day 1. Following the class and his teacher, the twin-headed boy got changed into P.E. attire.

"This is....unique."

"You can say shit's crazy, you're allowed to swear."

"Not this early in the morning, dude. You're better than this."

Zidane tried to listen to the information given by Tokoyami, only for them to be interrupted by someone who felt a bit unstable to be a teacher. "Dude, don't embarass your whole class like that."

"You think he's a teacher or an escaped nutcase?"

"I have no clue."

Cringing at the mere existence of Monoma, Zidane focused all his attention to the girl who was going to start this whole thing off with a ball throw. If he could atleast beat her score, he was satisfied.

Donia had not said a single word up to this point, yet she was called out first. Probably because of her status as a recommended student, and she couldn't really find a flaw in Tokoyami's logic. Monoma's logic, however, could use some work. 1-B was going to beat 1-A, yet he was unable to get all of his students excited as a girl with the most bored face in the world was among his class.

"Very well." The Egyptian girl said as a hand of sand caught the baseball thrown at her, the first sign of her quirk. As sand from the ground and her fanny pack gathered together, she merely crossed her arms as the sand formed a golem holding the baseball. "I advise people to stand back, lest you want to risk getting hurt."

The sand golem began to spin in place, the hand holding the baseball being held closer to the ground as the torso of the golem twisted faster than anything with a spine could withstand. Eventually, the golem threw the ball and the built-up speed sent the ball flying, quickly becoming too small to follow. The golem dissipated as the sand returned to their places of origin, as Donia merely looked at her teacher and raised an eyebrow. "Would this suffice?"

As Donia waited for a response, the bored girl from 1-B still looked as passive as ever, though her tail wagged vigorously as she quietly showed her approval. "Wow...."

~Zasha Yamada...~

Zasha smirked, "With jokes like that, you might not be the coolest student in school but the potential to become funniest student in UA is definitely on the table" Zasha said chuckling.

"mhmmm..." Zasha muttered looking over at the serpent boy.

"Whatever..." Zasha said looking up, not paying attention to the teacher.

"What are you talking about?..." Zasha paused to look at the teacher.

Zasha chuckled, "Yeah Yusuke... Speak up... Lmao... It's totally a mask. I'll bet you a hundred yen if you can see what's under the mask" Zasha chuckled.

Zasha looked at Yusuke with a bored expression as he asked about orientation.

Zasha went to the changing room. She switched into her training outfit. She looked at the sleeves then at the pant legs before checking how stretchy the material was.

Zasha eventually headed outside, "I suppose the outfit is an improvement... The color options and design could always be updated, but I guess it'll do" Zasha said as Yusuke approached her. Zasha stuck her tongue out at Tokoyami when he wasn't looking.

"I'm totally not running laps. Flip no. " Zasha said.

Zasha chuckled when Monoma came and dissed Tokoyami for missing orientation.

Zasha looked at blank sarcastic expression, until the purple goblin showed his tongue. Zasha looked away from the goblin boy, rolling her eyes at him. She then looked at Donia as she went to throw the baseball. Zasha stood there watching, and pretending to not be impressed.

~Yu Wu...~

"Hello teacher!" Yu said waving at Tokoyami as he came in. patting his desk and sitting there with his notes out ready to go. "No orientation? Why? Got any candy, Sir?" Yu asked.

Instead of being given candy, they headed to the changing areas. Yu through on the training outfit. He stretched his arms. The material was definitely stretchable as the sleeves stretched with his arms.

As they headed outside, their training exercises were interrupted by 1B. Yu didn't comment on 1B, he was too busy thinking about strawberry cake and strawberry sherbert ice cream.

Yu eagerly watched the girl throw the baseball, "Whoop whoop!" Yu cheered.

Kaito went to sit down at his desk just in time to see their teacher walk in, this teacher apparently had a bird head, this made Kaito smile knowing that even the teacher had an unusual appearance like he did. When he heard about the fact that he and the rest of the class were to skip orientation, he raised an eyebrow on why that was the case, that was until he heard Tokoyami's reason and let out a slight nod in agreement.

Before Kaito knew it, he was already in the changing rooms in the midst of getting his P.E. uniform on, luckily for him, they even modified it for him by adding holes in the back for his Quirk. He walked with everyone else outside and noticed another teacher with his own class... and the way their teacher acted towards his own; clearly those two had a history and not exactly a good one either. "Well, at least it won't be boring, that's for sure..." He thought to himself while he folded his arms and listened to what was about to happen and smiled when he heard that he along with everyone else was allowed to use their Quirk for this.

When he saw the student known as Donia form a large sand Golem that threw the baseball for her, his eyes widened in awe while he let out an amazed whistle. "Now that's an interesting Quirk to witness first-sand." Kaito said and smiled at his own pun.

"Takumi Kaito, you're up!" Tokoyami called. Kaito nodded and immediately walked up, he got a spare ball to throw and went tow here he needed to be, suddenly, one long and black tentacle emerged from his back and took the ball from his hand, he firmly planted his feet as the tentacle reared back and suddenly threw the ball hard enough to create a little gust, the ball flew at a blinding speed until it was out of sight just as Donia's ball was.

DevVoid

With Yugo holding a conversation while Senshi and Kenji just waited in silence, their teacher would eventually come in and escort them out to somewhere else, as it seems the class isn't gonna be part of 1-A's orientation. The three had gotten changed into their designated outfits, and soon enough, they found themselves at some sort of training area and were expected to perform in various courses - with their quirks allowed to be used.

The three simply turned their head to the other teacher, who Yugo had recognized to be the hero Phantom Thief. Of course, Yugo had also recognized their homeroom teacher to be Tsukuyomi, the Jet-Black Hero. The three simply remained quiet, hands behind their back, watching the two teachers converse, with Yugo briefly glancing at the boy who briefly joined in on Monoma's mockery.

Then, when it was the group's turn, Yugo ended up the first one chosen, seeing as how he was the other recommended student that had passed. The snake boy had slithered up to the spot, gripping the ball in one hand. However, Yugo ended dropping the ball into his snake tail, using it to form a small cup to keep the ball in. Yugo reached for his belt, opening one of the pockets.. and ended up taking out a labelled plastic bag with a blood-red cookie inside. The label of the bag read: 'Shadow Bomber'. Yugo had reached inside the bag, had taken out the cookie and just tossed it into his mouth before stuffing the bag back into the pocket it came from, finally closing that pocket as well. With a few chews, Yugo swallowed the overly-sugared cookie before his quirk kicked in and fused the quirks in the cookie together into one.

And right as after it did that, the quirk took effect as Yugo's build became much more muscular and his back sprouted a buff shadow entity with a snake tail, resembling a shadow image of himself, much too similarly to Tokoyami's Dark Shadow. Yugo then tossed the ball up to his new dark guardian, who grabbed the ball with his arms and clutched it in his enormous hands.

The Shadow then moved back as far away from Yugo as he could, then reeled his arm back and proceeded to slingshot himself over to Yugo's front again, moving his arm and opening his hand as to toss the ball. However, as his hand opened, a sudden explosion burst from the palm of the Shadow's hand, launching the ball much further than the initial throw would have already done. With that throw done, the Shadow had simply retreated back into the powered up Yugo, who slithered back to his classmates wordlessly.

Yugo Result: 1153,6 m

Up next was Kenji, who had to look away to put on his grey mask, thus promptly transforming into a stereotypical grey alien. Kenji merely used this form's strong psychic power to keep the ball afloat indefinitely, which after some time floating would have his score for Ball Throw end up as 'Infinite'. Kenji, after attaining his score, simply removed his mask, briefly looking away to put on his face mask as to look normal, and returned back to his classmates.

Kenji's Result: Infinite

Finally, it was Senshi's turn to throw the ball. The Jet boy simply tossed the ball into the air before forming both arms into jet planes and catching the ball with them, sandwiching it between both jets. As Senshi could just maintain flying the ball around this way, his score was soon deemed to be 'Infinite' as well. With his score attained, Senshi let the ball drop to the ground as he flew his arms back and formed them back to how they should be. Then, Senshi simply headed back to his classmates to let the others have a go at this exercise.

Senshi's Result: Infinite
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( I've gotten permission to auto Monoma for this by @JayTaku )
Shortly after Monoma was done with his little mocking of 1-A, especially with that 'Loser Squad' remark, the Phantom Thief would promptly turn around to be face-to-face with an incoming shadow fist, courtesy of Yagi's Anger. The teacher was slammed square in the face with the shadow fist, prompting him to stumble back from the unexpected punch. All that Yagi had to say to this?

' Don't be mean to others, mister! '

With a bit of distance between both classes, 1-B was also starting with the Ball Throwing exercise. Upon hearing his name being called, Oto dashed to the spot where he should toss the ball from, holding it clutched in one hand. Before he started though, he turned to his teacher and classmates, pointing to them and yelling up: " Ya'll be ready to guard your ears, because this party is just gettin' STAAAAARTEEEED! "

As he yelled out the last word, Oto tossed the ball up, crouched down and turned his head down and sideways as to angle his ear up and in the direction of where he wanted the ball to go. Then, his ear begun rumbling as the ball came flying back down again, slowly getting louder and louder, some type of electronic song starting to sound up. As soon as the ball fell in front of his ear, Oto rapidly amplified the volume of the song he was imagining and let the bass drop, causing an immense blast of sound to shoot out of his ear, hit the ball, and sent it flying like a baseball bat with a homerun. The ball flew and flew, soon becoming unrecognizable from the distance it flew before it even hit top speed. Eventually, when the ball landed somewhere and his result was calculated, Oto quite literally slid back to the classmates, spinning in place before pointing in the direction where the ball flew. " No other student gonna do that! "

Oto's Result: 641,3 m

Then, it was Yagi's turn. Still recovering a bit from that loud sound, Yagi moved over to the spot, still determined to give it his all. Gripping the ball with both hands, Yagi's dark aura appeared around his body. The goat boy leapt up, a shadow hand emerging from his back and slamming into the ground, Yagi using it to boost himself further into the air as he dropped the ball below. Then, Yagi moved the shadow hand to pick up the ball, spin multiple times around himself before finally stopping just above himself and fire off the ball as if it were a catapult. As the ball flew and flew, Yagi caught himself again with two more hands emerging, lowering himself to the ground before the hands merged back into his dark aura, which then promptly disappeared. Yagi quickly headed back to his lone spot away from his classmates, not really trusting them enough yet to wanna be around them.

Yagi's Result: 452,5 m

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Kiba followed the rest of the class outside and listened as other students did the ball throw, wincing slightly as a guy’s arms turned into jet planes with all the sound that came with it. She was a little surprised by their teacher’s appearance, but pleasantly so, as that was another person whose quirk altered their appearance. Her PE uniform had been… altered (read: sliced open with like literal craft scissors) so that her wings could stick out unencumbered, and when it was her turn to do the ball throw, she stepped up to the designated place. She looked in the general direction of the ball in her hand blankly, echolocating every few seconds. Hopefully this doesn’t get me marked down for destruction of school property. They’ve got other balls, right? Oh well. Here goes nothing.

The bat girl brought the ball to her mouth and bit down on it, hard, then sliced open her thumb on her a fang as well. Kiba’s fangs left four puncture marks in the ball that she filled with blood from her thumb. With her preparations complete, she simply opened her hand and focused on the blood in the ball to lift it up and float it around. She didn’t necessarily have to poke holes in the ball, but if she only controlled it with external blood it would require a lot more concentration. With the small amount of blood inside the ball, Kiba could make it hover pretty much indefinitely.

Ball throw score: Infinity

Meanwhile, in class B
Yakima made a conscious effort to avoid rolling her eyes as one of her classmates punched their teacher in the face with his quirk. It was the first day, and already some kids had gotten overly excited. When Monoma called her up to do the ball throw, she ran a self-conscious hand through her golden blond hair and took the ball. Yaki thought for a moment, wracking her brain for all knowledge of kids’ games involving a ball as she threw the ball into the air and caught it again. Preferably one she had played with Pip before, but if not she wouldn’t mind a surprise. Finally she came to a decision after around thirty seconds of contemplation. “Let’s play Baseball Pro,” Yakima said drily, prepared to thoroughly embarrass herself with Pip’s rendition of the arcade game.

“No opponent detected!” Pip chirped, way to cheerfully, as it bounced from Yakima’s shoulder to the air in front of her face. “Would you like to play single-player, or cancel the request?”

“Single-player,” Yakima said. If an eye-roll could be communicated through words alone, Yakima did it. “Stupid avatar.”

“Hey, that’s not very nice!” Pip squealed, its default response whenever an insult was detected. “Single-player mode: Baseball Pro! Begin!” With that way-too-cheery statement, semi-transparent lines marked out a baseball diamond that wasn’t really there. A holographic pitcher materialized in the center of it, and Yakima threw the ball to it. A semi-transparent clone of her had also materialized directly in front of her, comical baseball bat in hand. Meanwhile, in front of the real Yakima, a large red button appeared floating in front of her, and she positioned her hands directly over it. As the hologram of the pitcher wound up, a countdown formed over its head.

3…2…1… and the ball was flying!

Yakima waited for a second, then slammed her hands down on the big red button, causing her own holographic rendition to swing the bat. It connected squarely with the ball and sent it flying as a really bad cheer track began playing from Pip. The avatar gave a drawn-out “HOOOOMMEEE RUUUUUNNNN!” Yakima scratched her head again. She loved the arcade version of the game, but hated playing it with Pip, especially around other people. Too large-scale. “Pip,” she called to the avatar. “Game cancel.”

“Cancelling the game request!” Pip chirped. A few seconds later, all the semi-transparent game components had dissolved into thin air. But the ball was still streaking across the sky, much farther than a regular ball would have gone, a side effect of game graphics design having it disappear into the ether with a sparkle effect…

Ball throw score: 877 meters.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Both Kori and Handa quickly turned their heads to the door when it opened. A man with a low voice apologized and entered. Is that our teacher? Questioned Kori. Whoa, he’s got a bird head, were Handa’s thoughts. Neither of them bothered to sit down as their new teacher spoke. Issues? Maybe a villain? That’d be a cool excuse for being late. Thought Kori.

Skipping orientation? Sweet! Both Kori and Handa disliked orientations. They always bored them to death.
After they got into their P.E. uniforms, the two childhood friends walked silently after the teacher. Their middle school teacher was pretty strict in quietness so it was just a habit of theirs.

Suddenly, a man with blonde hair and a group of what seemed to be his students came over. As the man spoke, Handa and Kori hated him more and more.
“Even if I had a choice, I’d 100% pick Mr. Tokoyami over you…” Mumbled Kori, glaring at Class 1-B’s despicable teacher.

As Tokoyami began to speak again, what he said shocked both of them. “What?…” They both said under their breath in disbelief. Still would rather have Tokoyami as a teacher than Mr. Big Ego. Said Kori to himself.

(I love how Tokoyami is taking all sorts of leaves from Aizawa’s book. Also still despise that guy. Well portrayed, though, Jay.)

Jayblade

Tokoyami was very surprised to see how well the students were preforming right off the bat, that was for sure. "She's not half bad..." Tokoyami was thinking in reaction to Donia's throw. Or rather; her sand golem's throw. "Neither's he." He once again thought, as Takumi used one of his tentacles to send the ball flying into the distance.

Although what came next left Tokoyami dumbstruck, to say the least. He had called up the class's other recommended student, Yugo. And Yugo's 'quirk' definitely looked a little familiar. "N-no...no way... Tha-that's Dark Shadow! But...it looks different...what the hell is going on here?" Although he was definitely feeling shocked and surprised, he attempted not to show it on the outside, he had to keep up his cool and mysterious persona in front of the class.

And only moments after that, he was left in a state of absolute awe. THREE students had received the coveted 'infinite' score. He was just barely able to hold in his amazement this time, however; letting his cold and distant mask slip a little.

"INFINITY!?" Yusuke shouted, just a surprised as Tokoyami was. However, unlike Tokoyami, he wasn't able to hold his amazement in. "What can I even do to match that?" He muttered to himself, as Tokoyami looked over in his direction.

"Yusuke Tanaka...you're up next."

"Awwww maaaaaan...you've gotta be kidding me." Yusuke walked over to grab the ball, still excited to show off what he could do, but just afraid that he wouldn't be able to match up to the previous scores. Nonetheless, he got into a pitching position, gripping the baseball as he hard as he could. "Hopefully, the propulsion from my flame should be just enough to send this thing into the stratosphere..." He then swung his arm forward, at a great speed. And at the last second, he used his quirk to 'heat up' his pitch a little. The ball was sent flying to the point of it no longer being visible...with the ball also possibly being turned to ash in the process.

Yusuke's result: 755 meters

Now, over to 1-B...

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU STUPID LITTLE KID!!!" Monoma screamed hysterically, after being boxed square in the jaw by one his students shadow hands, courtesy of their quirk of course.

"Bwahahahaha!!" Koichi, the purple ghost boy that was laughing along with Monoma earlier, was now laughing at his teacher's own expense. "Looks like you really put him in his place huh?" He had said to the goat boy, just before the boy readied himself for his throw.

Not long after, it was Koichi's turn. And he knew exactly what he was gonna have to do, if he wanted to get a score that was at least halfway decent. "Well...ok, hope I don't gross any of you guys out." Koichi said, as he turned to his classmates. Right after the slight warning, an abnormally large tongue extended from his mouth, a tongue he had done his best to try and hide until now. He then took the ball and placed it near the tip of his tongue, while then proceeding to roll the ball up in his tongue. And once he was ready, he went on to just lob the ball with his tongue.

Koichi's result: 187 meters

Right after his...interesting display, Koichi walked back over to his classmates; he noticed that the girl, whose throw was just before his, had a little...well he wasn't exactly sure what it was, but it seemed like she had a mini person floating above her shoulder. Quite curious as he was with most things, he walked over to the girl wanting to find out what the deal with the tiny person was, but while also just wanting somebody to speak to. "Hi!" He waved as he walked over, while maybe just being a bit too energetic, much like always. "Your quirk seemed really cool! It was like you sent that ball into space!" He started off with, in an attempt to be friendly, just before cutting to what he really wanted out of this. "But anyways, I just gotta ask...what's the deal with that thing above your shoulder? Is it...your pet or something?"

(@=Nightshade=)

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Ruriko had expected the teacher show up far earlier than he did, so she simply smiled at Kuro before taking her seat. Bubbling with the want to talk, she fidgeted about a lot while waiting. She kept near the front of the class as they proceeded to the changing rooms and then to the field, bouncing with a smile.

Ruriko internally cheered as she found out they were doing the exercises that she always exceled at in middle school, but that excitement vanished when she heard the catch. Her quirk was useless in those challenges.

Ruriko sighed at the other teacher as he went on his rant with a closed-eyed smile, turning back to face her own teacher before the aforementioned rant had finished. ‘What was it he was going to say?’ Ruriko wondered, naively eager to know.

Upon hearing that the lowest scorer would be expelled, all of Ruriko’s previous enthusiasm had gone. Maybe someone else didn’t have a useful quirk for this, either, and was less athletic than she was. That was what she thought, ever optimistic.

‘But even so, I’ve gotta do my best and give it my all! Yeah... I can do this...! I’ll at least make it, I’m sure!’ she thought, smiling again, holding her fists to her chest.

When she was called up, Ruriko bounced over to the spot she was supposed to stand and caught the ball tossed to her with ease. She stretched arms and, very quickly, reared back her right arm and tossed the ball as hard as she could, barely beating her previous record.

Ruriko’s result: 60.1 metres.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
After following the class outside and watching his classmates do the ball throw, Netsu was getting more excited by the minute, eager to prove his capableness he watched on with excitement. His classmates all seemed very attuned with there quirks and many of them seemed to have thought of fun and unique ways for them to use their quirks to get the best scores. So while the hot headed boy awaited his turn he put his hand to his chin in thought, he was still thinking when his name was eventually called and he stepped forward.
He stood in front of his class and held the ball in his hand before aiming the palm of his hand forward with a bit of an angle to his arm positioning. He placed the ball on the palm of his outstretched hand and summon a large amount of lava from within his body before shooting it out from his hand like a jet stream causing the ball to be sky rocketed away. Netsu watched it go as it left a thick black smoke trail behind it. He was informed by Mr. Tokoyami that the ball had travelled 376.12 meters, a lot further than his middle school best. He did a little fist pump before returning to the group.

=Nightshade=

Class B
“Hm?” Yakima turned to face the boy who had approached her, eyes flicking momentarily to the curly block font above his head only she could see. His username’s “PurplePrankster,” huh. Doesn’t seem like a jerk right off the bat. Although the flattery is a little unsettling. A few moments later, he got to the point, and Yakima relaxed. At least he had a point to get to rather than just sucking up. She gestured at the avatar with a rather disdainful hand. “This thing?” she asked to clarify. “This thing’s my—“

“Inquiry about Pip’s nature! Introduction sequence initiated!” The sprite did a backflip in the air where it was hovering above Yakima’s shoulder. “Pip is a physical manifestation of Player One’s quirk! Player One, otherwise known as Yakima Temu, or [Hero Name Placeholder] has given this avatar the name Pip for [reasons unknown]! Pip’s personality type is currently set to—“

Yakima swiped at Pip, who fluidly dodged all of her attempts to shut it off. The attempts to grab it that would have succeeded simply passed through Pip’s tiny body with showers of predominantly green rainbow pixels. “—Pip lets Player One know when their quirk has taken effect, and—“

“Ack!” Yakima continued to grasp fruitlessly at the air. “Shut up, shut up, shut up…!”

“Hey! That’s not very nice!” Pip said, changing gears before continuing the introduction sequence. “Another feature of the Let’s Play quirk is seeing usernames—“

“Let’s play the Quiet Game!” Yakima offered desperately. “Single player!” She cut off the avatar before it could ask.

“Single player mode. The Quiet Game. Begin!” Pip chirped, then fell silent.

“Game cancel,” Yakima said tiredly, giving a relieved sigh once Pip did not continue the introduction sequence after its typical notification that the game had been cancelled. “God, that thing is annoying. IM SORRY!” she added quickly to keep Pip from using its insult response again. “I still haven’t found a way to disable the— introduction sequence,” she said in a whisper as not to give Pip any ideas. “Anyway. That’s my quirk.” She rolled her eyes. “My seven-year-old brain designed its appearance and personality and now I can’t change it. Honestly, not sure I would if I knew how though. The thing’s pretty fun to argue with when I’m bored.” She shot a look at Pip, the elf like avatar hovering innocently. “What I would change is that stupid— introduction sequence,” she whispered again. “I can change things about it, but not shut it off. Did not make the best first impressions in grade school when people asked about the fairy on my shoulder…”
(@JayTaku)

~Yu Wu...~

Yu watched more students throw baseballs, but Yugo stood out as he pulled out a cookie. Yu looked at the cookie then st Yugo. When it was Yu's turn.

Yu grabbed a small candy bar and began eating, then pulled out a small container of soda and began drinking Yu assumed it was okay for them to eat snacks. He also assumed the boy did so as part of his quirk, Yu was just looking for an excuse to have snack time.

Yu grinned before stretching his arm all the way back till his arm touched the school. As he reverted his arm back to normal, the ball flew far. 821 meters.

~Zasha Yamada...~

When Zasha's turn rolled around, Zasha underhand tossed the ball hoping to get a lot of height in her toss. Sure enough, it went high in the air, but didn't go very far as Zasha had normal human strength. 82 meters up, but as the ball came down it only went 58 meters out.

Zasha grinned smugly, "Quality over quantity. Throwing a ball far is one thing, but an entirely nother to throw it with elegance, class, and sophistication like meee" Zasha said posing as if she were about to get her picture taken.

Jayblade

Class 1-B

Koichi found himself quite amused by Pip's rambling, letting out a slight giggle. However, the girl; whose name appeared to be Yakima, didn't seem all too pleased. Although admittedly, Koichi thought it was pretty funny to see her scrambling around, failing to shut Pip up. "And I came over here assuming it wouldn't even have a voice, boy was I wrong..." Koichi began, still laughing a little at the events that just unfolded. "It seems Pip here might be even more of a pain to keep quiet than I am! And just so you know; that is saying something..." He jokingly muttered under his breath.

Eventually however, it seemed like Yakima was able to get Pip to pipe down a little. "Nah you should totally stick with it!" Koichi exclaimed, in response to Yakima saying she'd rather ditch the introduction sequence. "This little gremlin's a riot!" He added on, essentially giving his stance on why she should keep it. "Seeing you try and catch it like that...it made you look stupid! But it was pretty funny!" He bellowed out ecstatically, while still keeping the same massive grin plastered across his face.

"I mean, if you think your first impressions were bad...just imagine what mine were like..." Koichi then went onto open his mouth, while pulling at his cheeks with his fingers. Pulling somewhat of a funny face, although it was mainly in order to show off his tongue. "Safe to say people weren't into my monster tongue...can't possibly imagine why." He sarcastically added, as he then quit pulling at his face and retracted his tongue back into his mouth.

"Anyways, since it'd be rude not to introduce myself, the name's Koichi. Koichi Sakaguchi." He continued to smile as he introduced himself, as he then averted his glaze towards Pip. "Although thanks to my new little friend, Pip, I guess an introduction shouldn't be needed for you...right Yakima?" Koichi said; emphasising her first name in an attempt to mess around and joke with her a little.

(@=Nightshade=)

Last edited:

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Kuroo Kori and Himawari Handa, Class 1-A, Training Field
Kori remembered his previous recored not being very good. Handa’s was even worse. But now Handa would surely surpass him.

When his name was called, Handa gave him a thumbs up. He nervously went up to the spot where he was to stand. He caught the ball that was tossed to him and looked ahead. He took a deep breath and gripped the ball. It was harder to get a good grip with his gloves on. He took his right one off and placed it in his pocket. He concentrated on not turning the ball invisible and threw it as hard as he could.

Kori’s Result: 91.5 meters

He had beaten his record by a good 10 meters. He smiled.
He walked back, putting his glove back on and stood next to Handa again. “Good job, Kuroo!” Said Handa with a big smile.

When Handa’s name was called, she went up to the spot too. She tucked some of her lavender hair behind her ear and threw the baseball. Then quickly cupped her hands together, making one of her flora balls. She threw that at the baseball, making it explode and the baseball went flying.

Handa’s Result: 167.2 meters

“Heck yeah!” She exclaimed.
She went back to her spot and couldn’t stand still. She was too happy.

Donia raised her eyebrow as her initial score got squashed by not one, but multiple infinity scores. So she actually had to try here, okay. Shaking her head at the pun that the next student made, the girl moved onto the next exercise. Sit-ups were not something that she expected, but it was by no means something that she could not use her quirk for. Letting the sand out of her fanny pack, she lied down on it and began performing sit-ups, being helped by the sand that rapidly pushed her up and down to get 80 sit-ups done in one minute. The same strategy was used during the seated toe-touches, as Donia saw no need to change things up when the method was not broken. This time, she managed to got 78 toe-touches in a minute. The third time's the charm, or so they say, and Donia found out that there was some truth to that saying. The side-steps were not as fast as the previous sections, but 60 side-steps in a minute was not half bad. Besides, she would have killer calves if she kept this up.

The 50-meter dash was about speed, so the recommended student was going to give them just that. As Donia prepared herself to run, she let her sand gather underneath her before it sent her flying, catching her and cushioning her fall before she landed and broke her ankles. 50 meters traveresed within 2 seconds, not too shabby in her opinion.

Wiping stray hairs away from her forehead, Donia moved on to the grip strength test. The reason behind this test? She had no clue, but she was not here to ask questions. She was here to prove her worth as a recommended student in this new country, and sometimes that meant destroying school equipment. As sand swirled around her arms, she called more sediment to join her side before she had two large arms made out of sand and dirt. Grabbing the testing equipment, Donia squeezed as hard as she could with her actual hands and her sand appendages. The creaking was unsettling, but she did not let up. She could go further and if push came to shove, she could replace it. Before long, the creaking stopped and the once pristine machine had turned into scrap. "Hmm, no visible score."

The standing long jump was easy to abuse, as the pit was as long as she wanted it to be. Jumping from the start, the sand rose up and formed a couch for Donia to lie on without her feet touching the sand. Floating past the camera that took a picture of her passing by, she finally landed when almost all of the sand was out of the pit. She had cleared the length of the pit nine times over at 81 meters. Running a hand through her hair, the girl smirked. "Nothing I can't handle."

The distance run was a different change of pace, literally at that. Whilst she was pretty confident in her physical stamina, there was no way that she was going to get a good amount of laps if she just ran normally. So of course, her quirk was going to be used. Whilst she could easily make a mount of sand, it would be cheap and defeat the whole purpose of the distance run. So instead, she was going to use her sand to cover vast distances whilst still exerting herself. Brushing some sweat from her brow, Donia began running as sand accumulated at her feet, effectively walking on mountains of sand and dirt as she gained speed. It was a good way to move fast, but it still forced her to move her muscles instead of lazing about. After 29 and 3/4th laps, Donia stopped due to her legs giving in. She tried to make it to at least 30 laps, but was unable to as she lowered herself back to the ground and wiped sweat off her brow. A decent performance all in all, she should at least be in the top 50%, no?

--‐----------

"What a weirdo."

"You're telling me."

Zidane Did Not Approve of Monoma's behavior and instead focused on the ball throw at hand. Tossing the ball into the air, the heads wasted no time setting up a gas cloud to explode and launch the ball away. 417 metres further, the ball stopped. A decent distance, but not enough to surpass sand gal. He was not done yet though, he still had the other tests to do. The 50 meter dash was done in 5 seconds via exploding himself forward and the standing long jump was done in the same fashion, with a less than graceful landing at 70 meters, but his quirk was useless when doing seated toe-touches, sit-ups or repeated side-steps. He was left with his own stamina for those, and it showed. 25, 23 and 26 were his scores, not exactly something to be proud of.

When it was time for the grip strength test, Zidane was angry at himself for having such a low score on the previous tests. Releasing his frustrations could actually help his score here, and for once, both heads were in agreement to let this grip strength machine feel his frustration. The end result was 56 kgs, which was not bad. It was the same amount as he weighed, so it could definitely be worse. The long distance run was the final obstacle, and it could make or break his score. By launching himself forward at intervals, Zidane managed to get 18 laps in before his jersey was torn, his throat hurt like a stubbed toe and his body was decorated with scorch marks. All he could do now was hope that he was not last, he did not destroy his body just to be expelled.

-----------
Kasumi looked at her teacher getting assaulted by one of her classmates as if it was a daily occurance before taking part in the ball throw exercise. There really was only one way for her to do this, and she was not opposed to it. This way, her tail would start repaying some of the damage it had caused. As if she was playing a game of baseball, she swung her tail at the ball and sent it flying, bouncing on the ground a couple of times before stopping at 616 meters. A decent result, but the other tests would be a living hell. Her results were 10 for the seated toe-touches, 7 for the sit-ups and 30 for her repeated side-steps.

Armor of my ancestors, why have you forsaken me? Kasumi thought to herself as she wiped sweat from her forehead and rolled her shoulders. It wasn't that she was tired, she had stamina for ages, but her body was aching due to just how stiff it was. The extra weight she was lugging about also did not help her. The standing long jump was an absolute nightmare, only being able to reach 3 meters in total. This was embarassing, and the 50 meter dash took her 15 seconds to complete. A true hero she was shaping up to be. Thankfully the grip test strength was easier for her, landing a nice 85 kg which helped her morale somewhat. The last test was the distance run, and this was not time-based. Kasumi thanked her lucky stars as a single tear rolled down her stoic face, finally her endurance would be put to the test.

It took a long time, but Kasumi managed to run 37 laps in total, although run was a strong word. It was more akin to a toddler walking too fast, but she could not care less. She finished, and that was all that mattered. Maybe I am not cut out to be a hero after all. Kasumi's face had gotten a small frown on it as a sheen of sweat covered her body, causing her jersey to stick to her body. This day could only get better from here, right?

Last edited:
Shiruku was a bit displeased at the teachers lack of punctuality, but reasoned that he most likely had a reasoning for it. When the teacher introduced himself, his name had a familiar ring to it, but it was most likely because of her parents mentioning a few times here or there. She didn't pay much mind to it either that they'd be skipping orientation, since she could familiarize with the school grounds later when they had free time.

Haigou on the other hand wasn't too keen on missing out on orientation since now he'll probably run like a loose chicken around school trying to find his appropriate class room. He sighed as he was pondering if he could ask a teacher or something for a map of the school to not get lost.

Both of the students went to their appropriate changing booths and returned wearing the UA's PE costume. Shiruku's outfit though, had a few modifications as t accommodate for her extra pair of appendages. Arriving at the field they listened as their teacher was explaining something, but was then interrupted by someone. That someone appeared to be the teacher of 1-B and he was boasting about his own class, who stood behind him, most literary while there was a couple that also did figuratively. Alongside the purple gremlin looking student was a blue haired student who cheered their teach on about crushing 1-A until he was met with a shadow fist from the strange goat child. Seeing that made the blue haired student stop, but glared at 1-A before turning their attention to their own class.

Both student's the had their reactions to their teacher explanation of them being able to use quirks in this physical evaluations and that of the lowest scoring student being expelled, as now the bird headed man had no one to interrupt him now as the 'rival' teacher seemed to be preoccupied with his own class.

Shiruku knew that something like this could've been expected from UA, as this was only their beginning to the long journey to become heros. She just had to make sure not to fall last, which she was quite confident that she wouldn't. She had to be weary though and not underestimate her classmates though, as she'd give these tests her best.

Haigou immediately started to sweat bullets when he heard the 'expelled' part and with everyone being allowed to use their quirks? He would've been confident enough to not be the bottom of the barrel if the quirks were out of the question, but with everyone being allowed to use quirks? He was going to try and give his all with his soap quirk not being particularly helpful in any of the tasks.

Ball throw was the first task and one by one each threw their ball with most of them flying ridiculously far. Or well that was at least what Haigou thought, but he wasn't feeling too good about his chances as three other students score infinite. He started to feel anxious about preforming well enough, but seeing some other students who seemingly didn't use their quirks made him feel weirdly enough a bit better. Eventually he was called up and the purple haired boy grabbed a ball. He took a deep breath to try and calm his nerves a bit as this was the first of the many tasks in this test. He took a few steps back for a running start and threw the tennis ball as far as he could. The throw was decent enough taking into consideration that no quirk was used, but the result of "64"m did pale in comparison to the quirk throws.

Shiruku on the other hand had an idea for how to take advantage of her quirk with this task. She'd began to weave a thick rope from the silk of her spit as she watched her fellow classmates throw. Some of them being quite impressive. As she had her silk rope reach a couple of feet she was appropriately called up, as the arachnid like girl concluded the rope making. Grabbing a tennis ball she attached the sticky thread to the white rope before she began to swing it in circles to build up momentum. Deemed that the ball was spun enough she let go of the ball and it flung far off. Shiruku looked to the machine that displayed the results and after a couple of seconds it showcased "203 m"

Over at 1-B

Monoma explained the situation and the gist of the ball thrown. Other students started to be called out by the teacher to perform with each of them receiving amazing results. Eventually the name "Fuyuki Tsumetai" was called and a girl with white bangs and otherwise brown hair stepped forward. She looked a bit nervous as she fidgeted a bit with the cut of the sleeve before grabbing the tennis ball. The girl seemed to ponder a bit with her red eyes staring at the ball for a few seconds before crouching down. She placed her hand, which didn't hold the tennis ball a tad above the ground, while the other hand holding the ball above it. She took a breath and activated her quirk, flinching a bit expecting some pain from activating her quirk. The hand hovering above the ground rapidly turned dark purple, almost black and as it touched the ground as the base for a giant ice spike started to form. She quickly dropped the ball, pulling her hand away, just as the ice spike shot out from the base and the ball was sent flying. She stood up and looked at her hands for a moment to make sure they were fine, as the girls hands were numb and therefore never felt the expected pain from activating her quirk with them, which she was still getting used to honestly speaking. She looked over at the screen which displayed her result "329 m".

After the girl returned to the group, "Haken Togatta," was called and a student with short blue hair stepped out with a seemingly wide grin and confidently walked to the ball basket.

"This'll surely show 1-A which class is really the superior one," they said grabbing one of the remaining balls. The blue haired teen took a few steps back as to gather a running start and flung the ball. Their hand however started to extend and thin out a bit at the climax of the motion to give the throw a bit more power with their hand at the end just being one big sharp point. With a smug look the teen reverted their hand back to normal and looked at the screen which displayed "89m".

"It's the technique that counts, not just the sheer force of the throw," they commented, trying to make themselves look a bit better after falling face flat from their previous statement. Haken was at least confident that their throw was better than some of the other students throws in the field. Especially after happening to peek over when a wavy haired boy from 1-A throwing his ball and score 64 or something around that.

Last edited:

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Kuroo Kori and Himawari Handa, Class 1-A, Training Field
50-Meter Dash: Neither of the kids could do anything to improve their speed so they just ran normally. Kori was never the best at running, he got winded easily. But Handa was like an energetic ball of electricity.

Kori’s Result: 9.1 seconds
Handa’s Result: 7.5 seconds

Grip Strength: Again, neither of them could use their quirks for an advantage and neither of them were that strong so there was nothing really to be expected.

Kori’s Result: 36 kgs
Handa’s Result: 27 kgs

Standing Long Jump: Handa tried to use her quirk to help her, it didn’t do too much but it still help her. She let out a loud “whoo!” when she saw her score, despite it being one of the lowest. Kori, yet again, couldn’t use his quirk to his advantage. He started to feel hopeless when he saw his score.

Kori’s Result: 3.4 meters
Handa’s Result: 5.8 meters

Repeated Side Steps: Fortunately, this was something Kori always excelled at. He would often join his mom in her workouts and she would do these a lot. Handa, however, hated these. She usually tripped on her feet while doing them. Though, thankfully, she didn’t this time.

Kori’s Result: 52
Handa’s Result: 32

Distance Run: Handa really liked running so this was fun for her…until the end when she literally plopped onto the ground and sat there for a good bit. (Kori picked her up and brought her back to the others.) Kori absolutely hated running. Near the end of his 4th lap, he felt like he was gonna pass out so he just stopped.

Kori’s Result: 4 laps
Handa’s Result: 8.5 laps

Seated Toe-Touch: Toe-touches were another thing Kori excelled at. Handa often got stuck trying to get back up, though.

Kori’s Result: 54
Handa’s Result: 39

Sit ups: Kori started to gain his confidence back while Handa started to lose her’s. Kori almost got 1 sit up a second but he slowed down a bit near the end. Handa congratulated him with a big thumbs up like usual.

Kori’s Result: 58
Handa’s Result: 34

They were both very scared about the final results. Kori was paler than usual and Handa could hardly stand still. She fidgeted with her uniform while Kori sat in the corner, trying to get his vision back to normal.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
50-Meter Dash: Netsu remembered he could slide across the ground quite fast if he produced steady amounts of lava from his feet. He then combined this with a controlled explosion from each hand that occurred due to the rapid heating of the lava on his body and that heat being expelled rapidly out from his palms. This thrust him forward at impressive speeds since friction was greatly reduced as he slid along.

Netsu's Result: 0.67 secs

Grip Strength: His quirk wasn't necessarily helpful for the grip test but he had always had a decently strong grip anyway so was comfortable doing it with out his quirk.

Netsu's Result: 45 kg

Standing Long Jump: For the standing long jump Netsu utilised the same technique he accidentally used during the entrance exam to propel himself into the air, but he forgot about the angle he was at and ended up not going nearly as far as he planned.

Netsu's Result: 2.9m

Repeated Side Steps: For this Netsu utilised a similar strategy as he did for the dash but instead of using his hands to propel him forward he used them to propel him side to side as the lava from his feet allowed to to slide side to side.

Netsu's Result: 137

Seated Toe-Touch: Not being overly flexible Netsu could barely touch his toes and put so much effort into trying that he only managed a few before a minute was over.

Netsu's Result: 15

Sit ups: Luckily for him sit-ups were something he was far more uses to and he did them quickly and efficiently allowing him to do as many as he could within the minute.

Netsu's Result: 68

Distance Run: Netsu used the lava and propulsion strat for the final time when it came to the distance run allowing him to continue going round and round with ease until his body became tired and stopped allowing him to produce lava externally and his tripped and fell flat on his face before getting up and returning to the group sheepishly.

Netsu's Result: 56 laps

DevVoid

1-A, Yugo
Yugo remained steadfast and focused on giving his all for the exercises, remaining silent throughout as best he could. However, Yugo decided to keep things interesting by using a different combination for each test. Thus, Yugo's completed the exercises ahead of him in such ways:

50-Meter Dash: Supersonic Hare - The samples appeared to be mixed within a small, circular pad of chocolate with bits of hazelnut chunks inside. Upon throwing it into his mouth, chewing and lastly swallowing it, Yugo grew a tall pair of bunny ears and jet engines on his arms and tail, easy indications on who's quirks were inside that piece of chocolate. Yugo then proceeded to clear the 50-Meter Dash in 0.47 seconds with one quick dash, which normally would have been a slow slither, but thanks to two of the quirks strengthening his lower half, was MUCH faster than any regular dash he could do.

End Result: 0.47 Seconds.

Grip Strength: Sasquatch - This time, what Yugo consumed was a very small muffin that, upon the first bite, was revealed to have molten chocolate inside, as well as caramel, bits of peanuts.. and different kinds of hair. Upon throwing the other half down his mouth, Yugo gained in size and grew a metric ton of hair, his body acquiring a more animalistic, monkey-esque stature, looking very similar to the fabled Sasquatch. This was not all, however, as Yugo's skin begun hardening as he clenched his fist around the device. The device ended up measuring a whole 1327.5 kg.

End Result: 1327.5 kg.

Standing Long Jump: For this exercise, Yugo didn't even need to use any of his combo dishes. Instead, he simply coiled his tail up into a spiral, forming it into the shape of a spring coil. Then, he simply let himself fall down to his hands, boosted himself upward and propelled himself forward with all his might by extending his tail all the way, from bottom to top, straightening it out as he flew through the air like an arrow. Yugo ended up clearing the Sandbox, landing on the other side again, using his tail for a support to keep himself upward.

End Result: 10.2 m

Repeated Side Steps: Just as with the Standing Long Jump, Yugo didn't need to use any combo dishes for this exercise either. Instead, Yugo simply lifted himself into the air a bit with his tail, then continuously slithered left and right with the lower segment of his tail. A pretty exercise for him, that's for sure. Yugo eventually took a break after 562 side-slithers.

End Result: 562 Side-Slithers.

Distance Run: Cosmic Rocket - For this exercise, Yugo took out an éclair, topped with strawberry cream and filled with cherry-flavoured jam. Yet, the dough of the éclair itself was a bright-red tone, coming from both food colouring and inserted blood samples. Promptly after consumption, Yugo grew two horns on his head and two extra pairs of arms, which connected to his first pair of arms. Then, Yugo simply gripped the horns on his head as he took a running start, his fingers emitting a pink, glowing energy for just that moment they first touched his horns. Then, Yugo bent his head down and leapt into the air, suddenly growing many more arms, half of which had hands, the other half of which had horns. With the other arms now gripping the horns and emitting a pink energy briefly, Yugo fired them all off and leapt atop the mass of horns, riding them like a surfboard and steering them using his many arms to grab hold and manually turn them all at once. With this technique, Yugo managed to ride a whole 80 laps before getting sick from holding the horns in the air and had to release them before he had to throw up.

End Result: 80 laps.

Seated Toe-Touch: Once again, Yugo did not need to use quirk for this. He simply coiled his snake tail together, then moved the far end of it up to his head before promptly bending down and moving his arms below the pile that was his tail, being able to fully slither into the pile should he need to do so. Thus, Yugo had easily gotten a huge result in this activity, that being 154 times he touched the end of his tail before stopping.

End Result: 154 times.

Sit ups:
Here, Yugo had some actual trouble. Whether someone would believe him or not, but it was much harder trying to repeatedly sit up and lie down again with a snake tail, especially when he had to do it on his back. Yugo's back was just aching from trying to lift just his upper half after the 11th sit-up and, after the 24th, Yugo just collapsed and gave up.

End Result: 24 Sit-ups.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kenji

Due to his masks, Kenji had an easy time with the exercises. In particular, his Grey mask and Werewolf mask came especially useful in these scenarios:

50-Meter Dash: Using his werewolf mask, Kenji was able to finish the dash within 2.67 seconds, simply going on all fours and sprinting like a a madman until he cleared the 50 Meters.

End Result: 2.67 seconds.

Grip Strength: His Werewolf Mask also helped with this activity, allowing him to squeeze the device with 738.5 kg

End Result: 738.5 kg.

Standing Long Jump: Kenji easily cleared the sandbox by utilizing the psychics of his Grey mask to lift himself all the way across.

End Result:
36.5 m

Repeated Side Steps:
Once again utilizing his Grey mask, Kenji managed to do 272 side-steps by sliding around with his psychics before he got a headache from moving his whole body so much so frequently.

End Result: 272 Side-steps.

Distance Run:
For this activity, Kenji resorted to his Horseman Mask, prompting him to transform into the fabled Headless Horseman. Then, Kenji simply put two fingers to his pumpkin head's mouth area and whistled an eerie tune, which caused black smoke to appear out of nowhere and a midnight-black horse with red eyes to run out of said smoke, stopping by Kenji. Kenji simply got atop the horse and rid it until it got tired, which ended up after it galloped a whole 56 laps.

End Result: 56 laps.

Seated Toe-Touch:
Kenji re-used his Werewolf Mask for this exercise due to it enhancing his agility, allowing him to be much more flexible and thus allow him touch his toes 106 times.

End Result:
106 times.

Sit ups:
Kenji ended up using the Grey mask for this final activity, using his psychics to lift his upper body repeatedly until he got exhausted and a painful headache from doing so. Kenji ended up having done 126 sit-ups before his head and back both started paining and forced him to give up.

End Result: 126 Sit-ups.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Senshi

Senshi was determined to get top results in these training activities due to his pride and confidence, and thus, when he was done, ended up plenty exhausted. However, as Senshi sat and took a break, he thought back to how he had performed in the activities.

50-Meter Dash: Within an instant, Senshi completed the 50-Meter dash due to using his jets to attain top speed with a boost, breaking the sound barrier the moment he took off, causing an immense shockwave to be released.

End Result: Instantly completed.

Grip Strength: This was one of the activities that frustrated Senshi the most due to the fact that his quirk was of no use here and thus he ended up with one of the worst results he could've gotten - 42.5 kg.

End Result: 42.5 kg.

Standing Long Jump: One of the easiest activities for him, Senshi simply leapt forward and transformed his body into jets, easily clearing the sandbox by just flying over it.

End Result: 47.2 m

Repeated Side Steps:
Also one of the more frustrating activities, Senshi had tried to use his jets to his advantage here, but ended up face-planting after accidentally putting too much force in one of his jets and pushing himself down to the ground, with him ending up having a mere 16 side steps done.

End Result: 16 Side steps.

Distance Run:
Senshi managed to fly a whole 386 laps throughout this test by manoeuvring his jets at maximum speed. He could've gone for a lot longer, but decided that this was already plenty overkill due to how fast his jets could go.

End Result: 386 laps.

Seated Toe-Touch:
By far the easiest activity, Senshi simply turned his legs into jets and flipped his upper torso over to reach the tips of his jets, easily touching his 'toes' 284 times.

End Result: 284 times.

Sit ups:
Also the easiest one, Senshi simply morphed his head into a jet and let his arms grab hold of each wing, then used the thruster of his head jet to lift the rest of his body into the air with little trouble. Senshi ended up pulling off 56 sit-ups before accidentally using too much force and flying off towards the ceiling, luckily having managed to let go and merge his head back onto his body, prompting him to fall back down again and crash into the ground.

End Result: 56 sit ups.

Last edited:
50-Meter Dash: Kaito let his tentacles emerge from his back and serve as his legs, he dashed across the track as if his tentacles were spider legs and got him over the finish line in no time flat.
End Result: 5.32 seconds

Grip Strength: Kaito's tentacles were more than capable for this challenge, they always served to be stronger than his own limbs. While he knew the latter needed improvements, he was too used to using his tentacles ever since his Quirk emerged.
End Result: 217 kg

Standing Long Jump: For the long jump, Kaito used his tentacles along with his own two legs, the former served as an extra boost to push him off the ground and make him both high and far enough to get some good distance... and surprisingly make it over the other side.
End Result: 9.7m

Repeated Side Steps: Kaito simply did the side steps without any aid of his quirk, he believed this one would be better without his tentacles.
End Result: 129

Distance Run: Like he did with the 50 meter dash, Kaito used his tentacles like spider legs to help him quickly move across the track and do as many laps as he could.
End Result: 52 laps

Seated Toe-Touch: Kaito struggled a little bit on this one and he knew that if he used his tentacles to force his flexibility, it could cause something bad to happen. He only managed to get to his toes at the last second.
End Result: 59

Sit ups: Kaito used his tentacles to help push his back up to count as situps, others would call this cheating, but he didn't hear any complaints yet.
End Result: 68 situps

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Kiba
50-Meter Dash:
Kiba didn’t run the 50 meters; she flew them. Her wings allowed her to fly at over 60 miles per hour, which had her coming in at only 1.6 seconds. When the boy who transformed into several jets shot past, Kiba clamped her ears down tight against her skull at the sonic boom that followed, tears pricking at her eyes with the force of the sound. When it was over, she reached up to touch her ears; her fingers came away bloody. Luckily she could still hear and echolocate, though it was noticeably dulled.

End Result: 1.6 seconds

Grip Strength:
Manipulating blood while it was still in her body without causing internal injury was something Kiba had practiced but not perfected, and it didn’t help her all that much in the grip strength test. While better than it was in middle school, and strong for a girl, it wasn’t anything special at only 43 kg.

End Result: 43 kg

Standing Long Jump:
More like the standing long fly for Kiba. She cleared the sandbox with ease and more than tripled its length before her wing clipped a tree, causing her to tumble headlong into the ground.

End Result: Cleared sandbox

Repeated Side Steps:

These were rather difficult for Kiba in middle school, as she wasn’t the most athletic bar flying. However, now that she was allowed to use her quirk, she hovered in place, using quick, small movements of her wing tips to skillfully and acrobatically skim her toes on each side of the line.

End Result: 74 side-“steps”

Distance Run:

Kiba’s distance run was less than her other scores; she was an acrobat, a sprinter, but not a marathon runner. She alternated between jogging and flying, increasing her own blood flow whenever she got tired, but eventually collapsed around her 75th lap, drenched in sweat. It was lucky that it was the last test she did.

End Result: 77 laps

Seated Toe-Touch:

Kiba was plenty flexible; this was one test that was no different than in middle school. She was able to sit with her legs straight and rest her elbows near her ankles with no discomfort, resulting in not needing to move much at all to get reps in.

End Result:
98 toe touches

Sit ups:

For sit-ups, Kiba’s wings opening and closing slightly to lift her up and set her down may have been viewed as cheating, but no one had called her out on it. Teach did say we could use our quirks…..

End Result: 67 sit-ups

Yakima

50-Meter Dash:
Yakima rolled her eyes at Koichi’s joking. “Whatever, Koi,” she said, teasing him back. “By the way, your call sign is ‘PurplePrankster,” she added, gesturing above his head where he would see nothing with a grin. She headed over to the fifty-meter dash, picking a Sonic game that was equally embarrassing but useful.

End Result: 1.3 seconds

Grip Strength:
It was the Whack-A-Mole game Yakima used for grip strength. After making a fool of herself dodging Pip’s hammer blows, she gained a hammer of her own, and with it, she slammed the grip strength measurer. While the hammer may have looked like a squeaky toy, it hit like a truck, reducing the measuring device to scrap metal and pounding a foot-deep crater in the ground. Whoops, Yakima thought sheepishly. Too much.

End Result: Unmeasurable; broke the thing

Standing Long Jump:
Yakima’s familiarity with Minecraft helped her in the long jump… or at least, the Elytra did. While technically she did end up building a tower out of comically cubic blocks before gliding past the end of the sandbox, it wasn’t cheating… was it?

End Result: Cleared sandbox

Repeated Side Steps:
By this point, Yakima was starting to tire out. Pip’s energy bar indicator was beginning to flash yellow, a sure sign that she needed to take a break and recharge. As side steps were something she was capable of doing on her own—and couldn’t think of a game to help her with anyway—Yakima did them without her quirk, managing to get 53 of them in before time was up.

End Result: 53 side-steps

Distance Run:
“Let’s play Run,” Yakima muttered to Pip, acutely aware of the energy level remaining. With this video game, all Yakima had to do was dodge any holes into space and she would keep running indefinitely without getting tired, as there was no stamina indicator in the game. However, by her 102nd lap, Pip had lost too much energy to respawn her again, and instead ended the game with a “Pip is tired! Let’s…play…again soon…” The avatar disappeared in a shower of pixels, then reappeared in a sleeping position, floating above Yakima’s shoulder again. The energy indicator below the avatar blinked red along with numbers letting the girl know how much longer it would be until Pip was at full energy again.

End Result: 102 laps

Seated Toe-Touch:
Having to do the rest of the tests without Pip’s help was both a blessing and a curse. On one hand, no annoying cheering. On the downside… no annoying cheering. And no quirk power, there was that too. Still, Yakima managed to wrap her hands around her heels and almost get her nose to her knees. She wasn’t all that fast with them, but she didn’t have to move much.

End Result: 47 toe touches

Sit ups:
Yakima had to do this on her own again, but she was very muscular for a girl. She could have done plenty more than the 56 she did if there wasn’t a time limit, but alas, there was nothing she could do about he rules of the test. When she was finished, she flopped down under a tree and began playing Solitaire on her phone.

End Result: 56 sit-ups

Jayblade

Class 1-A

"Ha! She came nowhere close to my distance!" Thought Yusuke, after witnessing Zasha's throw and then getting to hear what her result was. This was of course mainly in an attempt to make himself feel more secure about his own result, which; despite being quite exceptional, paled in comparison to a few of the other's. "Looks like all your 'elegance' and 'class', didn't do much to help there, did it Zasha?" He mockingly questioned, doing so with a smug grin on his face.

Yusuke's results:
50-Meter Dash: When it came time for everyone to move onto the second activity; the 50-Meter Dash. Yusuke was pretty confident. As it seemed like another situation in which his quirk would give him an advantage. So, upon being called up, Yusuke got into position; while firmly sticking his right arm out behind him, keeping a tight grip on it with his left hand in order to make sure he'd be able to stay balanced. And once he was all prepared, he was off; using flames of a similar intensity to the ones he used for the ball throw in order to propel himself forward through the air at a blistering speed.

End Result: 3.47 seconds

Grip Strength: After moving on from the 50-Meter Dash, in which he'd received a pretty good result; Yusuke was feeling pretty confident...until he found out they were moving onto the grip strength test. It wasn't at all because he wasn't confident in his own physical strength or capabilities, it was just that he knew his quirk would be no help to him. In the end though, he still received a moderately good score considering that he wasn't being benefited by the use of his quirk.

End Result: 43.6 kg

Standing Long Jump: Here was another activity where Yusuke's quirk would actually come in handy. Much like he did during the 50-Meter Dash, he stuck out his right arm behind him; once again planning to send himself flying with the use of his quirk. Although this time, he thought it would've made sense to get a bit of air time before doing so, essentially just planning to light his flames up mid-jump. So, he then proceeded to jump up in the air, while then going on to use his quirk; which unfortunately, didn't actually help him too much. It ended up sending him a lot higher up, and not as far as he was hoping. Leading to him enduring a rough landing; just a bit shy of clearing the sandbox.

End Result: 7.2 meters

Repeated Side Steps:
Although this was yet another area where Yusuke's quirk wouldn't be able to help him, he was still feeling pretty confident going into it; as he'd always been pretty agile and quick on his feet.

End Result: 58 side steps

Distance Run:
When it came to the distance run, Yusuke was yet again planning on using his quirk in the same way he did with the dash and long jump. Although during those activities, he only had to use his quirk for a short period of time. Here it seemed like he'd have to be using it for an extended duration of time, and he knew he wouldn't be able to propel himself forward continuously for that long. So he decided that it was probably best to stick to using his quirk in occasional short bursts, while also having to rely upon his own running speed; which he was already pretty confident in.

End Result: 35 laps

Seated Toe-Touch:
And then after the distance run, the class moved onto an exercise in which Yusuke had always harboured a particular disliking towards. Seated Toe-Touches. It was just an exercise that he could never get the hang of, despite having quite a bit of experience with it and being generally athletic. Nonetheless, he went on with the exercise; being able to stretch far enough to just reach his toes, but also finding it bothersome to repeat it that many times. Thus leaving him with his worst result.

End Result: 13 times

Sit ups:
Much to Yusuke's relief, the final activity to end it all off happened to be sit ups, which was an area he was much more competent in. Leaving him with another good result, upon the conclusion of the test.

End Result: 48 sit ups

Class 1-B

Koichi giggled as Yakima struck back with her own teasing, just before promptly sticking his tongue out at her, as another form of light hearted teasing. Shortly after that, Yakima went on to reveal his supposed 'username'. "PurplePrankster...sounds awesome!" Clearly quite satisfied with his given call sign, Koichi's grin grew even wider than before. "It's just like a name I'd choose myself, y'know!"

Koichi's results:

50-Meter Dash: This activity didn't turn out to be too much of a challenge for Koichi. After all...he could fly. So he was able to clear the run in pretty much no time.

End result: 1.25 seconds

Grip Strength:
Since he was never exactly known for his physical prowess, Koichi went into the grip strength test expecting a pretty bottom of the barrel score. And he wasn't really wrong. Since his quirk was of no use to him, he had to rely solely on his strength alone, and it just wasn't enough. Thus, garnering him his worst result.

End result: 23 kg

Standing Long Jump:
Similarly to the dash, the long jump was a piece of cake for Koichi; once again, thanks to his flying and floating capabilities. So, Koichi just leaped into the air and began to drift through the air. Clearing the sandbox by a very noticeable margin, before safely landing on his two feet.

End result: 27 meters

Repeated Side Steps:
Another task in which Koichi's quirk managed to assist him. He essentially just started hopping from side to side, while ever so slightly floating with each step in order to make himself a little lighter; making the task a lot easier.

End result: 83 side steps

Distance Run:
This was just another breeze for Koichi. All he had to do here was soar until exhaustion, and it usually took a while before he became worn out. Surely enough, he was able to go on for quite a while, before eventually reaching the point of exhaustion; getting a real good amount of laps in thanks to this.

End result: 98 laps

Seated Toe-Touch:
Due to naturally being pretty flexible, this task wasn't too much trouble for Koichi. He was able to touch his toes with relative ease, and managed to repeat the action a number of times with not much bother.

End result: 64 toe touches

Sit ups:
Whether it was fair or not, Koichi decided to use the same trick as he did during the side steps; just ever so slightly floating every now and again. Which also helped out here, but couldn't prevent him from eventually getting worn out, and deciding to throw in the towel. But still, it helped him preform more sit ups than he would've otherwise.

End result: 31 sit ups

~Yu Wuuu...~

Yu would eventually begin the 50 meter Dash. He planted his hands on the ground. It initally took him almost three seconds to stretch his legs all the way back but as soon as he sprung forward, he managed to complete the fifty meter dash at 3.92 seconds.

Yu then stretched his arm and wrapped his fingers around the grap strength tool, then slowly began wrapping his hand, then his wrist, and began wrapping his arm all the way to his elbow. Yu began to try revert his arm back to normal length and as he did the device began to tighten and squeeze as Yu continued to hold onto the handle. More and more the device tightened. Eventually Yu's grip began to loosen, and he managed to get a total of 568 KG.

Eventually Yu reached the standing long jump. Yu stretched up real tall. As he reverted his legs, he jumped and reverted size and just 9.5M

For the side to side steps. He stretched his left leg to move to the right and reverted it back to normal as he moved to the side. He quickly stretched his right left to move to the left, and reverting it back as he went to the left. He then did this again with his left leg then right leg and continued this process as fast as he could. He managed to get 71 steps.

Yu eventually reached the distance run. Yu cheated and used long legs to run. Yu managed to run 39 laps.

Seated toe touches was gonna be the easiest one yet. From sitting posture, Yu leaned all the way back contorting his body. It were as if the boy didn't even have a spine. He was now sitting on his shoulders when he reached out and touched his toes. Yu could do toe touches all day, but stopped at 200 toe touches. Yu then decided to take it a step further and try reach for the teacher's toes. Yu extended his arms and reached out for Tokoyami's toes, "Please don't. No need to show off" Tokoyami said.
"Just one touch!" Yu said.
"I said no" Tokoyami said walking away from Yu's outstretched hands.

Yu eventually got the hint, and reverted his arms back. When Yu got to the sit ups portion. The sit ups were also pretty easy. Most of Yu's pushups were him bouncing his torso off the ground and off his knees back to back. Yu would push off the ground with his bent arms and bounce back and fourth. His bouncing helped with most of the pushups. Yu managed to do 151 sit ups.

~Zasha Yamadaaa...~

Zasha ran like a normal person and managed to get a score of 6.8 seconds

The next portion of the exam was grip test. Zasha's strength was pretty sad. The poor girl managed to get 21 kg

Standing Long Jump: For the standing long jump Zasha leaped and woulda landed in the sandbox, but then "OH MY GOOOOOSH!!!" Zasha yelled. The soundwaves threw Zasha in the air almost twenty feet on the air. On the bright side, she landed 5.2m, but she landed on her face in the process. Zasha spit out dirt as she lifted her head off the ground.

"Lmaaaaooo! The long jump is based on distance! Not height! Stupid 1A students! Class 1B is doing pretty good! Am I right?! Of course I am. That's rhetorical. I know I am" Monoma said frantically combing his hair.

Zasha managed to get 44 side steps.

Zasha managed to run a surprising 36 laps, but was completely tired and fell down in exhaustion after the final lap where she laid there for a good few minutes before continuing to the next part of the apprehension test.

Zasha managed to get 42 toe touches as she was quite limber so this wasn't very difficult.

Zasha managed to get 52 sit ups.

~Konjuuu...~

Class had ended and the next day had began. Konju sat at his desk going through papers and listening to 'Kung Fu Fighting' by Carl Douglas on his radio. Konju was filing out a business ledger and deciding on what he would do that morning.

Last edited:
1-A Clasroom // Masanori Ueda & Makoto Takamoto

It had taken a considerable amount of time for the class teacher to arrive, but both Makoto and Masanori were too preoccupied to pay much attention to the wait. A brief but introductory conversation had broken out between a group of the new peers and Makoto had immersed himself in the social interaction; Masanori was seated at the back of class, silent and pensive as ever, taking the opportunity to gain a more vivid, detailed mental image of the campus. So, when the time came that a cloaked, shadowy figure emerged from the oversized doorway, the two new students were snatched out of their distracted states. Fumikage Tokoyami introduced himself as 1A's new teacher. To Makoto, he seemed a dramatic chiaroscuro of umbrous, bird-shaped appendages – both intimidating and reassuring. Masanori quickly sifted through the information available on the pro and was quickly aware of some of his notable, public details. He was impressed. The impression soon came upon him that he would enjoying the tutoring of the "Jet-Black Hero". Masanori was equally unfazed by the teacher's decision to skip orientation, and was even glad to hear that he would not have to repeat the paths he had already mentally traced. Makoto was particularly disconcerted by Tokoyami's threat to expel the worst-scoring student, but tried to avoid overthinking it.

Quirk Apprehension Test // Makoto Takamoto

Ball Throw: Giggling quietly, Makoto couldn't help but react to the amusing interaction between two of the most polarly opposite teachers: Mr. Tokoyami, stern, astute and imposing; and Monoma, that deranged, over-enthusiastic, fanatical lunatic. He was quickly silenced, however, after the outstanding scores of his fellow class mates began to roll in. Only days ago he had been in his house frantically practising his quirk skills, and now these teens were demonstrating ingenuity and prowess with their quirks. INFINITY? AGAIN! he thought to himself as yet another student received the insurmountable score, I really don't have the skills with Magnetism to hold something up like that. When it was his turn to throw the ball, Makoto hurriedly formulated a quick-enhanced method to try improve his average ball throwing scores. Pulling a small sheet of metal from his pocket, he flexed his fingers and directed the now floating foil around the ball until it was fully encapsulated. Then, in a motion mimicking his previous school's teachings, he lobbed the ball up and before him, repelling it magnetically to increase its speed. As it reached it's apex, he exerted a final burst of force to send it flying even further. He smiled, but noted his obvious lack in technique, and turned to Tokoyami.

End Result: 516m

50-Meter Dash: Makoto had a vague idea of what he wanted to do in the dash. Preparing to start his turn, he angled his hands towards the ground and focused on gaining a connection with all the magnetic objects/fields in close proximity to him. Go! Repelling himself in the direction of the finish line, Makoto flew clumsily across the track and landed rather unceremoniously in a pile at the end. He pushed himself up, brushed his hands over dirtied UA sports wear, and smiled nervously at the onlookers.

End Result: 4.68 seconds

Grip Strength: Looking at the outstanding score the pink, stretchy kid had managed to get, Makoto tried fruitlessly to think of a method to better his score. However, when it was his turn and he still had no idea, he resulted to a normal quirkless effort. This came out with a rather meagre score of:

End Result: 35.5kg

Standing Long Jump: Once again, Makoto was able to use Magnetism to send him flying. He focused on the surrounding magnetic fields, and then forced himself off the ground; this time he was able to focus more on distance than speed. Despite not having to travel rapidly, his levitation was far from graceful. The experience of having already performed a similar feat in the 50m Dash was the saving grace that allowed him to traverse the length of the pit before crashing onto the turf behind it.

End Result:
Cleared Sandbox - 17.3m

Repeated Side Steps: Magnetism was only able to have a limited effect on Makoto's performance in the repeated side steps; using magnetic fields to repel his feet off the ground made it slightly more easy. He wasn't naturally the fittest or most agile person, and so his score was balanced between the aide from his quirk and his physical deficiency.

End Result: 61 side steps

Distance Run:
There was little Makoto could do to aide his score in the distance run. He gained a slight head start for the first lap or so by propelling himself forward, suspended slightly above the ground, but was unable to maintain his airborne position for long. Perhaps, he thought to himself, that one day he would be able to suspend himself for long periods of time using Magnetism. But that time had not yet come. It was also fortunate, he noted, that the asthmatic cough had not returned to haunt him. After pacing himself for a good few minutes, he had accumulated a rather average score of:

End Result: 27 laps

Seated Toe Touch: A lack of flexibility or enjoyment the movement made the seated toe touch especially uncomfortable for Makoto; it didn't take long for a sharp pain to spike across is back and his breathing to become erratic.

End Result: 12 times

Sit Ups: Similarly to the standing long jump, Makoto was able to use Magnetism to make the lifting of his chest less fatiguing. Now that he only needed to lift a small portion of his body in a simple, repeating pattern he was able to endure for much longer at a much faster pace.

End Result: 56 sit ups

Quirk Apprehension Test // Masanori Ueda

Ball Throw: After slipping on the firm, flexible material of the UA kit over his head, Masanori Ueda made is way along with the rest of the class to the P.E. grounds. Daedalus rested firmly on his erect back. As the children funnelled onto the turf and Mr. Tokoyami began his introduction, a motley group of teens in matching clothing shuffled their way into the arena, following blond-haired man – Class 1-B. Masanori Ueda quickly found that he was not overly fond of the 1-B teacher. The professionalism, sincerity and serious cordiality that hung like an aureole around Fumikage Tokoyami appeared to have lost itself amongst the chaotic, dramatic recklessness of Monoma. The engagement between the two teachers lead Masanori to conclude that the temperamental and passionate nature of the "Phantom Thief" could be considered as much a benefit as it was a deficiency. He wondered how Monoma's disposition would affect the learning of class 1-B. Each student came and went with greatly fluctuating results, allowing Masanori a brief opportunity to analyse their technique and skill. When it came to physical skill, Masanori had little going for him – a surveillance and wavelength quirk doesn't help much in terms of brawn. He would have to improvise. Tokoyami called him up and handed him the ball; he tentatively held it up and examined its qualities (eg. shape, volume) through use of his various antennas. Abruptly, he disconnected Daedalus from his back and sent it whizzing 50m or so in the opposite direction of the ball throw. Using Daedalus' eye he, rotated the drone and precisely identified the ball which was held at the tips of his outstretched hands. One swift acceleratory and trajectory based calculation later, the drone was pelting towards the ball at high speed. Boop! The fuselage collided speedily with the curve of the ball, sending it flying into the sky. Masanori turned made his way back to the rest of the class; his attention focused on tracking the progress of the ball from behind his back. A decent performance, he concluded. To receive a score of infinity he would have to modify Daedalus to make the wielding of items more convenient.

End Result: 461m

50-Meter Dash: Although Daedalus was not fit to carry heavy loads over long distances, it did provide the perfect propulsion system for Masanori to hang on to has it sped across the 50 meter dash. He emulated the technique of the jetborn student, Senshi, but placed himself at Daedalus' tip so as to make his entire body count as having crossed the line. This did slow Daedalus speed – due to both having to carry more wait and to prevent Masanori's body from falling – but Masanori was still able to receive a score far surpassing that of an average person. As he took of, the only sound that could be heard was the rustling of with wind has it rushed over the angles of his form; Daedalus was as silent as he was. He would need practise with this technique – it lacked greatly in control and certainly wasn't comfortable.

End Result: 3.89 seconds

Grip Strength: Like many of the activities to come, there was no obvious action Masanori could perform to aide his score in grip strength. He made an effort but received a rather average score for one of his age.

End Result: 36.2kg

Standing Long Jump: A similar technique to the dash was employed in the standing long jump. Masanori aligned himself with the sand pit and then sent Daedalus to perform an arching manoeuvre – aligning itself carefully to avoid damage, before meeting Masanori's main body. Masanori clung nonchalantly to the hovering, noiseless drone as it carried him gently over the sandpit and deposited him on the other side.

End Result: Cleared Sandbox - 15.0m

Repeated Side Steps: Masanori's tall, rigid stature made it difficult for him to quickly move from one foot to another; equally his quirk did not provide any ability to aide in his plight.

End Result: 31 side steps

Distance Run: The distance run was laborious and tested Masanori's physical endurance and his will to continue running. Daedalus floated above him – not attached to his back to lessen the burden of weight – and watched as he ran the course until he was tired and breathless. Despite not having any quirk-based advantage, he received a reasonably good score.

End Result: 35 laps

Seated Toe-Touch: Masanori was flexible enough to perform the seated toe-touches without too much trouble. His joints shifted back and forth like a machine, and he occasionally used Daedalus to support himself as he reached forward.

End Result: 44 toe-touches

Sit ups: Yet again, the sit ups were an activity in which Masanori had no way to ameliorate is score from the norm. To avoid frustrating himself, he reiterated the fact that this test was judged purely on physical advantages.

End Result: 31

((Note: Yeah, sorry for how messy this is. Not been the most creative week for me and I was either preoccupied or had a writer's block. Hopefully I'll get to editing in some more details for some of it, but I can't guarantee anything. If it has been edited then you'll know it was because I was improving the overall quality.))

Last edited:
Shiruku

50-Meter Dash: Moving on to the next test, there wasn't anything that Shiruku's quirk would do to benefit her. Alas she couldn't rely on it, which was expected, which she expected to happen sooner or later. She managed to clear task well enough though, thanks to her athletic build.

End Result: 6.3 seconds

Grip Strength: Next up was grip strength, which the spider like girl would do well in thanks to her quirk. She has slight enhanced strength, but on top of that she has the wall climbing grip ability that she'll use on the grip tool.

End Result: 57.1kg

Standing Long Jump: Yet another test where Shiruku couldn't use her quirk to her aid. Even still she managed to get a respectable result of 2.41 m

End Result:
2.41 m

Repeated Side Steps:
Listing off the remaining of the tasks there weren't any left where she could use her quirk to her own advantage, beside the sit-ups, where she'd be able to use her quirk for her benefit. The side steps were easy enough with her dexterity and athleticism and ended with a decent result.

End Result: 44 side steps

Distance Run: Distance run was something Shiruku probably looked the least forward to out of the tasks listed. Even still she couldn't try and underperform just because she didn't like this particular test. She chose to run at a decent jogging pace as this was more about stamina than speed. When the last minute was announced however, Shiruku took to a sprint to try and get some more mileage to her count until she slowed down to a jogging pace again after about 20 seconds. When the whistle was blown to indicate that the time was over the spider girl slowed down to a stop and had to sit down and catch her breath.

End Result: 7.5 laps

Seated Toe-Touch: This was probably the easiest test out of all for Shiruku as she was very limber. She easily touched the bottom of her foot with the each pair of her arms.

End Result:
72 touches

Sit ups:
The last task of the bunch. Again something that she felt like she'd preform adequately in. Fortunately enough she could use her quirk with this, mostly just with the strength enhancing.

End Result: 52 sit ups

Haigou

Haigou was very worried for the apprehension test. The worst performing one was going to be kicked out? Wouldn't it be unfair for those who just had quirks that didn't happen to suit the tasks? Haigou was too scared to ask the teacher though. There was nothing else to be done though. He just had to try his best..

50-Meter Dash: One of the tasks that Haigou was moderately confident in.. or well until he saw a bat girl, someone with jet's for limbs and some other's from his class clear the dash in seconds. His confidence started to waver a bit, but he tried to still think positively that he wouldn't get the worst results from the bunch. Once it was his turn he readied himself and ran as well as he could for the fifty meter sprint.

End Result: 7.3 seconds

Grip Strength: Now this was a task that his quirk will certainly not be helpful in. Haigou didn't even look at the others and tried to focus on his performance.

End Result:
32.4 kg

Standing Long Jump: Haigou was decent enough and performed about average at least taken in account that he didn't use his quirk. Though from what he saw the other's performing, jumping all the way over the whole sandbox didn't make himself feel anymore confident in his result.

End Result:
2.20 m

Repeated Side Steps:
Nothing much more to note other than Haigou thought that this was an alright task as it was simple enough to perform. He just tried to again keep his focus on what he was doing and not on how the others did.

End Result:
43 steps.

Distance Run:
Now Haigou relatively enjoyed running and all that, but stamina wasn't his best suit. As so the purple haired boy was feeling very done with the exercise about three fourths way through the time. The last half minute Haigou got an idea to rack in some easy 'last-half-minute' mileage. He extended his arms forward and started throwing glops of soap in front of him and took off in a last sprint to gain some momentum to then slide on the soap he just poured on the track. He just hoped that no-one was unlucky enough to slip on it.

End Result:
6 laps

Seated Toe-Touch:
Yet another task that Haigou thought wasn't too bad, but he couldn't help but compare onto others. Here especially since it seemed like most of the other students couldn't use their quirks for a lucrative result. Well there were a few students, for example the pink stretchy, gum boy who stretched himself into a knot to show off his flexibility. Haigou was deep in thought and his performance suffered a bit from it, but managed to snap out and get back to business

End Result:
38 touches

Sit ups:
Before the least task Haigou couldn't help but feel bad. He felt like he was he was at the bottom of the barrel when compared to how the others were doing. He did understand that the other's were using their quirks since it did give them better results, but he couldn't still help but compare himself to the others in his class. He rationalized with himself though that if he'll try and give his best at least he tried. The sit up's were nothing too notable, as the apple scented boy managed to get an average result

End Result: 42 sit ups

Fuyuki
50-Meter Dash: Over at 1-B corner Fuyuki was about to preform the second task and tried to think if she could utilize her quirk in anyway. There was none that she really could think of so she had to do the dash the old fashioned way.

End Result: 7.2 seconds

Grip Strength: A task that Fuyuki was more anxious about than one might believe. Well she was more scared of accidentally hurting herself than anything, as her hands were numb she couldn't notice if the machine was slipping from her grip or if she was going over board. Honestly the poor girl could've been over thinking, but she didn't want to take the risk so she delibaretly underperformed

End Result: 22.3 kg

Standing Long Jump: Now this was a task where Fuyuki could use her quirk to land a better score. When she was called up to do the jump, she crouched down at the marked spot with her hands hovering slightly above the ground as she tried to prepare for the launch. Similarly at the ball throw, her hands turned a dark blue and the girl touched the ground, with it ice starting to form until a giant crystal formed underneath her and launched her into the air. She cleared over the sand box, but landed rather ungracefully, tumbling on the rough synthetic rubber ground. She deactivated her quirk before touching the ground again, as it could easily result in unwanted ice spikes to form, with it her hands returning to their normal pale tone. As she got up she made sure to check for any injuries, but there was nothing major.

End Result: 9.45 m

Repeated Side Steps: Yet agai a performance where there wasn't anything much to note about, as Fuyuki couldn't really use her quirk to improve her result or to take really into consideration.

End Result: 36 side steps

Distance Run: Now this was a task that Fuyuki knew she wouldn't fare too well in as stamina wasn't her best attribute, nor could she really use her quirk either. This resulted in her score being something to be improved upon

End Result: 5 laps

Seated Toe-Touch: None of the tasks that were left were any that Fuyuki use her quirk for her advantage, but that was quite alright with her to be honest. She'd just try her best and that was all she could do as of now. Moving on to the seated toe-touches the red eyed girl performed alright in it. She was about average in her flexibility, which unsurprisingly gave her a 'middle of the road' result

End Result: 36 touches

Sit ups: The last task was another strength based exercise, which the blonde banged girl wasn't too good at either, so her result was lackluster.

End Result: 28 sit ups

Haken
50-Meter Dash: Haken was honestly quite pumped for the quirk apprehension test since they are physically quite apt and they could use quirks. Now Haken's quirk couldn't be applied for for all of the tasks, but they knew that they could raise their performance in some by quite a bit. However the blue haired student sadly couldn't use their quirk here, but they thought that they'll do fine without it.

End Result: 6.2 seconds

Grip Strength: Here Haken tried to think if they could use their quirk to try and get a better result. They came up with something seemingly viable and tried to keep their quirk half-way activated by constantly activating and deactivating to reach a sweat spot where their hand would be hardened, but still retain mostly it's form to be able to measure the grip strength. This seemed to work quite well, but Haken had to keep concentrated on keeping their hand in the sweet middle spot to get the best result. They accidentally slipped up and their right arm transformed into it's blade form, thus dropping the grip tool, but Haken managed to get quite an impressive score.

End Result: 43.3 kg

Standing Long Jump: Here the blue haired teens quirk wouldn't help much, but Haken didn't mind it too much since they were quite confident in getting a good score even without somehow using their quirk.

End Result: 3.5 m

Repeated Side Steps: Nothing much of note other than Haken doing quite well in this task as they are quite physically fit, but couldn't use their quirk.

End Result: 49

Distance Run: The story was pretty much the same as in the last two tasks. Haken was unable to improve their score by their quirk, but still performed well.

End Result: 7 laps

Seated Toe-Touch: Now this would've been the task that Haken performed worst in by a mile, but thanks to being able to use their quirks they managed to improve on their score dramatically compared to what it could've been. Flexibility was something Haken was about average at, but was their worst attribute by the standards of the test. Luckily for them though Haken would be able to touch their toes without having to try too hard to be flexible as they just activated their quirk to transform their arms into longer, but thinner blades that were able to go all the way to their toes.

End Result: 63 touches

Sit ups: The last task for the navy-blue haired teen. Yet again there wasn't much to say, but Haken got a good score once again.

End Result: 48

DevVoid

Meanwhile, over at 1-B..
Oto

Though the Ball Throw was a little underwhelming giving the hype he gave it, there were still plenty of other exercises for Oto to try and show his skills at. After he got done with them, Oto reflected back on how he did:
50-Meter Dash: Oto simply crouched, then upon starting to run, turned his head sideways and blasted out a soundwave, launching himself across the way, completing the dash in 3.1 seconds.

End Result: 3.1 seconds.

Grip Strength: Though it was an exercise he couldn't use his quirk for, Oto still tried to get a good score. He ended up with 40.2 kg, a pretty good score in his eyes.

End Result: 40.2 kg

Standing Long Jump: Performing just the same moves as with the 50 Meter Dash, though Oto remained firing out sound blasts from his ear, both increasing his speed and keeping him in the air. Eventually, he slammed right into a tree, halting his score at a whole 34.7 m

End Result: 34.7 m

Repeated Side Steps:
A pretty easy exercise, Oto was simply able to use sound blasts to push him in the opposite direction without even needing to move his head, allowing him to perform 465 side steps before calling it quits.

End Result: 465 side steps

Distance Run:
Oto found no use of his quirk here because he couldn't find an opportunity to briefly stop and rotate his head in a direction. He ended up just running 4 laps on his own before getting too exhausted.

End Result: 4 laps

Seated Toe-Touch:
Another test Oto couldn't find a use of his quirk for, Oto just barely managed to reach his toes 86 times due to being very agile, as his style of dancing (and fighting) required him to be.

End Result: 86 touches

Sit ups:
A pretty easy exercise, Oto simply turned his head sideways and used sound blasts to push his body up without needing to move it. This way, Oto managed to rack up 82 sit ups before stopping.

End Result: 82 sit ups
Yagi

The test was a pretty difficult challenge for Yagi. Though, his quirk did make it much more easier, Yagi was still plenty of untrained and unfit to complete the test with overall good results. Still though, he managed to complete it and now sat on a bench, thinking back to how he performed:
50-Meter Dash: Yagi had simply used his shadow hands to lift himself into the air and cross the dash in 3.5 seconds.

End Result: 3.5 seconds

Grip Strength: Yagi had used his quirk to summon multiple hands to grab the device with, shadow hands just piling up and bringing his score up to a whole 231 kg.

End Result: 231 kg

Standing Long Jump: Yagi used his shadow hands to slingshot himself forward, flying past the sandbox and eventually ending up having to catch himself with the same amount of shadow hands.

End Result: 21 m

Repeated Side Steps:
Yagi couldn't find a good use for his quirk here and ended up losing his balance after the sixth step prompting him to fall onto his face and end up crying a couple tears, with his shadow hands automatically appearing to comfort him right after falling.

End Result: 6 side steps

Distance Run:
Yagi had his Shadow Hands carry him 134 laps, the shadow hands being unable to become tired due to being.. well, shadow hands.

End Result: 134 laps.

Seated Toe-Touch:
Yagi had his Shadow Hands do the work for him, allowing him to easily achieve a score of 267 touches due to the fact that he didn't need to move a muscle.

End Result: 267 touches.

Sit ups:
Once again, Yagi had his Shadow Hands do all the work for him while he didn't have to move a thing. He simply used his Shadow Hands for support to let them push him up and down, easily gaining a good score of 245 sit ups.

End Result: 245 sit ups.

Jayblade

Class 1-A

After the final test, that being sit ups, had concluded, Yusuke was left feeling pretty worn out. He was usually pretty good when it came to endurance, but that just ended up being a whole lotta work for him. And then, before he manged to get even a snippet of rest, Tokoyami called the whole class over. "Uh-oh...looks like we're gonna find out who's getting the boot."

"Hmph. Alright class, as all the data regarding your scores has now been received , we've managed to compile somewhat of a ranking." Tokoyami announced.

"Damn, that was quick. We pretty much just finished." Yusuke wasn't really that surprised by this though; as he assumed that, with all those robots they had chilling about, they'd be able to get things done much quicker and with more efficiency.

"And I hope that you all kept in mind what I said before the test began..." Tokoyami glared at the class menacingly as he said this. And it was a glare that left even Yusuke, who thought of himself as a bit of a tough guy, frozen where he stood.

"Man is it gonna suck for whoever ends up with the lowest score. At least I feel pretty sure that I'm safe, but still..."

1st- Kenji Shimizu 10th- Makoto Takamoto
2nd- Kiba Shinjurui 11th- Masanori Ueda
3rd- Yugo Ijo Kawatta 12th- Shiruku Kumori
4th- Donia Zaki 13th- Zidane Jalayer
5th- Senshi Kūkikaze 14th- Zasha Yamada
6th- Yu Wu 15th- Kuroo Kori
7th- Takumi Kaito 16th- Ruriko Shirogane (tied with 15th place)
8th- Netsu Park 17th- Himawari Handa
9th- Yusuke Tanaka 18th- Haigou Shiseido

As the leaderboard was presented to the class, Yusuke let out a sigh of relief upon learning his placement. "Pheww...9th place isn't as good as I was hoping, but at least this means that I'll be stickin' around." Although, upon analysing the scoreboard a little more, Yusuke noticed that the name of the student, who ended up with the lowest scores, seemed awfully familiar. "Haigou Shiseido, huh? Now where've I heard that name before..." After a bit of thought, he began to remember the purple haired boy, orange scented boy he had met before class. "Aw man, that's rough. He seemed pretty nice too."

"Well, class 1-A...that'll be all we have time for today. After all, you've still got half the day left, and need to attend your other classes." Tokoyami proclaimed. "Thanks to this test, I feel like I've managed to get to know all of you, and your capabilities, a bit better."

After hearing him speak once again, Yusuke had noticed that Tokoyami's 'menacing aura' just kinda faded away, and that he began to look a little less irritable than he did up until that point, and Yusuke found this kinda odd. "Surprised to see that the scary ass bird guy isn't scolding the poor guy in front of the whole cla-"

"Oh and, just before you are dismissed, I have to ask...you all remember what I told you the penalty for receiving the lowest scores would be, correct?" Tokoyami questioned, seemingly returning to being grouchy as he stared directly at Haigou Shiseido, the boy received the lowest total score.

Tokoyami's abrupt question then left Yusuke with his hand placed on his face, "Of course, I spoke too soon. Poor guy, looks like he won't even be making it past the first d-"

Yusuke's thoughts were then interrupted yet again however, as Tokoyami started speaking again. "Well...let's say that was a...rational deception...done in order to make sure that you gave it your all on the test." Tokoyami once again dropped his stoic demeaner for a moment, awkwardly fumbling around his words as he attempted to mince them as best he could, as he wasn't really sure how the class would react to essentially being tricked. "Or, rather...it was a lie."

"...What?" This reveal had left Yusuke looking bemused as ever, staring blankly at Tokoyami after learning that he had in fact lied. "Sooooo...we were all under pressure that whole time, and then it turns out he was lying...well damn, today is full of all sorts of twists and turns already huh?" All in all, Yusuke was left feeling pretty happy, as it turned out that nobody was actually getting sent home, and in another surprising turn of events it seemed that Tokoyami actually had somewhat of a nice side.

"Well anyways, I suppose that I should be dismissing you now, I wouldn't want all of you to end up arriving late to your next lesson."

A while later...

Yusuke
After going through all the work that had been forced upon him by the apprehension test, Yusuke was feeling pretty tired for a majority of the day, the rest of the lessons that day weren't really anything too fun either, so that didn't really help, but Yusuke wasn't really expecting most of the 'exciting' stuff to happen on the first day so he was fine with this. However, when it came around to lunch time Yusuke managed to gain most of his energy back, especially after chowing down on some curry that probably had enough spice in it to eviscerate the average person's tastebuds, but Yusuke had always had an abnormal spice tolerance, so he was able to eat and enjoy the meal with no repercussions.

Koichi
Even after all of the excruciating exercises that he was forced to endure, Koichi wasn't really worn out at all, he just had too much energy in him to begin even feeling remotely exhausted. But either ways, his day went forward in the exact way he was expecting it to, just a bunch of boring writing stuff. Although, he still found ways to entertain himself within those supposedly boring classes. When lunch rolled around, he ordered sweet red bean soup, which was one of his favourite foods; just behind mitarashi dango.

With the remaining eventually running their course, the first day at U.A. high had officially concluded. But even though school hours had passed, the day itself wasn't truly over yet...

1-A's dorm building

After being dismissed from their final lesson of the day, Tokoyami ended up escorting 1-A to their dorm building, in which they would all be staying at during their time at the school. "Aw sweet! This place is huge!" Yusuke commented as the class all entered the common room.

Once Tokoyami explained a little as to where everything in the building was situated, he allocated everyone's keys, and by extension rooms, to them. The keys that were distributed had keychains that were labelled with everyone's names, with the floor and room number printed on the other side. "Looks like I'm gonna be staying in...room 12, on the 3rd floor. Huh, neat." Yusuke muttered to himself after flipping over the keychain. "Come to think of it, on that letter I sent off, I said that I'd prefer staying in a shared room. So now it's just a question of who I'll be bunking with." With that thought in mind, Yusuke began to make his way upstairs, desperately wanting to check his room out.

Upon entering the room and turning the lights on, Yusuke was met with a pretty large room, which he thought was a given due to the fact that it was gonna have to fit two people in without leaving them cramped. But he was really left in awe by the design of his half of the room, "Woah!" Yusuke exclaimed as he saw the striking red wallpaper labelled with the kanji for 'fighting spirit' in bold black print, along with a red and black zig-zag patterned carpet, and a few other things that he had requested. "Now it's just time to add the finishing touches." He then reached for his bag, preparing to decorate the room with all of his personal belongings, all the while anticipating who his roommate would be.

1-B's dorm building

After being given his keys and finding out what room he was staying in, that being; room 7, on the 2nd floor, Koichi decided to make his way up, eager to see how his room had turned out.

"It's so...purple...I love it!" Koichi ecstatically exclaimed while staring at a room plastered in purple swirly patterned wallpaper. He noticed that the room wasn't too big, as he'd chosen to stay in a single room, since he knew he'd be a bit of a handful for whoever his roommate would've ended up being, and it also meant that he'd be able set up whatever pranks he wanted with no interruptions or distractions. "Alright, let's get to work! Seems there are just a few things missing here and there." Koichi then grabbed a bunch of his things, most notably grabbing a spray paint can, proceeding to shake it, with a mischievous grin going from ear to ear.

Shiruku
Shiruku, alongside the other students most likely, was worn out by the different tasks. Fortunately the test was over and they had a small chance of rest before their avian teacher gathered them up again. It wasn't too big of a surprise to Shiruku that they already had the results in a ranked order. Seeing her placement she deemed it acceptable enough, but in her mind she started to already think of what she could improve upon and how. Her focus then snapped back to Tokoyami as he began to talk again. He seemed more friendly before, or rather didn't try as hard to be intimidating, but he returned quickly to the previous 'dark, intimidating and mysterious' attitude as he began tp address the student who received the lowest score of the class.

Haigou
Haigou was very nervous to say the least. Even if the class got a little breather it didn't give the purple haired boy much of rest. He was some what confident that he wouldn't be last, but in the back of his mind he couldn't help but doubt it. "What if it wasn't enough. I'm gonna get kicked out of UA on my first day and-" he thought to himself before Tokoyami began to address the class and presented the ranking list. Haigou read through it and as the different names passed by his hopes of not being the bottom of the list started to dwindle, especially when he was in the last quarter. Low and behold he managed to be dead last. The boy stared at the list baffled. His worst fear became true. He'll be kicked out of UA on the first day and has to give up the idea of being a her forever- He was deep in his thought and seemed in shock from the revelation just staring at his own name at the bottom. "-and I'm gonna die alone and sad-" his mind had completely wandered off, but somehow managed to snap back as the menacing teacher moved over to him down at the orange scented boy.
"This is it. I'm going to get the boot." he mumbled unintelligibly, frankly terrified. Then Tokoyami revealed that it was all a lie to have them be tricked to give it their best. Haigou felt a huge sense of relief, as if a mountain had been lifted off of him and he let out a sigh to try and relax down a bit. He seriously thought he was going to be expelled and he frankly felt like he was going to have a heart attack. The purple haired boy still kind of processing everything that just happened just nodded along and went along with the class as they were dismissed.

Later..

Shiruku
The day went along without much to note, as this was the first day and the school went through the standard introductory procedures. When the school day ended it didn't quite end for Shiruku or her fellow classmates as they were shown to the UA dorms. Tokoyami, who once more showed a more relaxing and casual demeanor gave a brief tour of the common areas. Shiruku received a key with the keychain having her name on one side and " f4 room 20" on the other. In the letter that UA sent to her and when she had to fill out info she marked "indifferent" on if she wanted a shared dorm or a single dorm, so the spider-like girl had no idea if she had a dormmate or not. After making her way up to the 4th floor and through the hall to her assigned room. She inserted the key and unlocked the door to reveal a shared type dorm. It was quite spacious and the one side of the room decorated with some of her bigger items already such as, a bookcase with it's lower part reserved more as a shelf, a keyboard piano and a circular fuzzy rug on her side. Shiruku had originally to have brought with her a few other items, but she was informed that there wouldn't be enough room. There were still a few items that she had to place to finalize the decor while waiting for her dormmate to arrive.

Haigou
For Haigou he tried to go along with the day as normal, but was still a bit shaken from the events earlier. Honestly it opened his eyes to the fact that getting to UA was only the beginning of the long journey to become a hero and not just a pass to become one, as he admittedly thought.. He just started to realize how much work he was going to have put in if he truly wanted to become a pro-hero.

Finally though, the school part of the day was over and the students were moved to the dorm complex. Haigou looked around in awe as he looked around as Tokoyami gave the brief tour. The 1-A seemed to have a completely different air to him and was nothing like earlier in the day and Haigou was honestly still intimidated by him. Anyhow, they were finally going to get their dorms and Haigou remembered that he wrote that he'd like to have a shared dorm. Inspecting the keychain on the key he got from the teacher with his name on the one side and "f3 room 12". He still wanted to explore around the common areas a bit before he went to his room. After his own quick trip around the common areas the orange smelling boy headed up to the third floor and down the hallway and stopping at the door that he was going to stay at for a while. He expected his roomie to be there already as he took the detour, and like he expected someone was already there. It was the blonde haired student with the fire quirk. It was a pleasant surprise to find out that he'd be rooming with someone he had acquainted with on some level and the other boy seemed nice enough.

"Yo! Looks like we're going to be roomies," Haigou said with a smile and a wave. His gaze wandered to the more vacant side of the room. The only additional thing that he requested beside the basic setup was an additional drawer, as the rest of what he wanted in his dorms were more personalized.

Over at 1-B

Fuyuki
Fuyuki made her way to her room that was listed on her keychain, "f2 room 5". She opened the door and as requested she was put in a shared dorm. Her side of the room there were a few item that she'd requested. An extra thick and soft blanket for her bed, an additional shelf together with her plants already on them. Overall her side of the room had already a soft feel to it. The rest of her things were still to be set up so she figured she should begin while waiting for her roommate to arrive.

Haken
As soon as Haken received their dorm key they rushed up to find it. They actually just went to a random floor before looking at what room they'd be in. Haken was honestly still a bit salty over their placement in the apprehension test, well mainly because of the little kid that seemed to be quite a bit younger than the rest of the class got a better score than them. Haken tried to brush it aside as they finally actually looked at what the keychain listed "f3 room 13" and they quickly made their way down a floor to the specified room. They opened the door and to their surprise the room seemed to be split with one bed on the one side and another on the other side. Haken had originally assumed that all dorms were single dorms, but looked like they thought wrong. Then next they assumed that everyone had shared dorms as they missed the part in the letter where they had the option to choose between single or shared dorms. Either way Haken's side of the room looked quite promising to them already. They requested a loft bed instead of having a regular bed with a bean bag chair under it beside the otherwise regular set up. Now to set up the rest of the room and wait for their roomie to arrive.

Last edited:
Kaito was clearly tired just like many of the other students who took part in the exam, but luckily for them, it was all over as Tokoyami spoke to the class about their scores... and the reminder on what happened to the unfortunate soul who ended up in last, Kaito had no idea who it might be, but he was still worried regardless. When the scoreboard came up, Kaito looked around for his name only to see that he appeared to be in 7th place, he folded his arms and nodded at the sufficient score he got, he wasn't last and he knew he had to improve, it was a good thing U.A. was likely to help him do just that.

Kaito turned his head back to their bird headed teacher when he mentioned how the exams were done... and that Tokoyami lied when he talked about last place leaving, even though it was motivation enough, it didn't stop Kaito's facial expression to look like that of someone who just heard a terrible joke... and he knew many jokes. After Kaito changed back in to his uniform, he went about the rest of his school day like anyone else would; he wrote down what he needed to, learned a few things he may or may not need in life, lunchtime was certainly a moment where he could enjoy some peace even if he went to try and sit with some of the other students.

As the day went by and everyone went over to their dorms, Kaito went to do the same and collect his key. "Hmm... f4, room 17, got it." He said before he threw the key up and caught it when it came down as he walked over to the dorm room he was assigned with. When Kaito arrived, he smiled to see the wide and large room he had all to himself, the walls were a lovely shade of sky blue and his floor seemed to have a carpet with a pawprint on it, something Kaito couldn't help but give a positive 'hmph' at. He reached in to one of his larger bags to get out some stuff that he brought to brighten his room, from movie posters to books and several cat related pictures.

Donia looked at the revealed score and smiled contently, she had achieved her goal of being within the top 5 students. Whilst she was not first, this year's students seemed to be of a higher caliber than those back home, so she was by no means disappointed in herself. She did feel a tad bad for this Haigou person, but someone had to be last and they probably didn't have the best quirk to become a hero. These tests were meant to weed oit the weak after all, and they seemed to have worked. At least, that's what she thought.

When Tokoyami revealed that the expulsion threat was a lie, Donia raised a single well-maintained eyebrow. Whilst certainly unorthodox, she could see the reasoning behind it. By attaching consequences to poor perfomances, every student was urged to do their best. At the very least the teacher admitted to lying, something not many people could claim they would do.

F4, room 20. This was it. Donia looked at the dorm in front of her and her key before opening it. To her surprise, she was not alone in this admittedly nice dorm. She didn't list a preference for a single or shared dorm, so she supposed it made sense to give her a shared dorm as to save space. Her dorm mate, thankfully a girl, seemed to have some kind of arachnid related quirk, which was kind of hard to miss given the multiple eyes and arms the girl had. "Hi. Donia Zaki, I assume you are my dormmate?" Extending a hand to the girl, she spent a split second wondering which hand the girl would use to shake hers before taking in the room.

She didn't have a lot of decorations, but atleast there was room for her cacti and gemstones in here. If her dormmate mamaged to get a keyboard in the dorm, there was no reason to deny her those small items.

Zidane

13th place, average.

"Honestly? I am not mad at that."

"We could've done a lot worse, yeah."

Zidane was too busy talking to himself to notice Tokoyami explaining that the expulsion punishment was a lie and followed the group without ever realizing it. It really was impressive that someone with two heads managed to be this unobservant, but the miracles had yet to leave this world. As the boy was handed his dorm key, he made his way to F1 r8 before stopping in the doorway to look at the two beds.

"Three. Two. One."

Zidane facepalmed as he let out a sigh.

"There it is."

"I thought our quirk would mean that we needed a shared dorm! Why do we have two beds?"

"Dude. Are you actually that stupid or are you trying to make yourself look bad? Atleast we have a nice room."
Zidane's other head had to agree, the room was quite nice. Quite spacious, with a soft rug on the floor and comfortable beds. He still wasn't sure about the framed picture that said 'Prepare for trouble! And make it double!', but his other head was in control during packing and nothing he said managed to get through to him. "Well, we've got time to kill. Maybe we don't even have a dorm mate, who knows?"

Kasumi

Kasumi had let out a sigh, she was the lowest scoring student in 1-B because all the tests were based on speed or agility, two things she sorely lacked. Rolling her shoulders, she groaned at just how stiff they were. Hopefully there was a hot bath around for her to soak in, or perhaps a massage chair if she was lucky. Anything, really, just to get rid of this soreness. Arriving at F3, r13, the girl opened her dorm room and stared straight into the eyes of her dorm mate.

"Ah." Kasumi remembered that she wanted a shared dorm to make at least a single friend, but she did not expect a boy to be her dorm mate. Or was it a girl with very short hair? She didn't know, but maybe they would solve that big mystery.

Last edited: