• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed My Hero Academia: The next generation

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Kiba
Kiba was pleasantly surprised with her ranking of second place, and gave a wide grin as she stretched out her wings, the rest of the day went by in a blur—a very claustrophobic blue, but the girl supposed she could get used to it. Finally, classes were over and it was time to see her dorm. She had chosen a shared room because she thought it might be big enough for her to stretch her wings out sometimes, and that it would give her an excuse to make a new friend. She took her key with a little trepidation and went up to floor 5, scanning the halls for room number 27. When she found it, Kiba cracked the door open, then further.

It was far nicer than the empty cabin in the woods her clan used occasionally. While Kiba wasn’t surprised the staff hadn’t managed to bring in an actual tree to the dorm room, she was pleasantly shocked at how well they granted her request to be high up with space to hang. Not only was she on the top floor, just a quick flight from the roof, but there was what looked like a massive cat playground covering a third of the room, floor-to-ceiling. There was space to sit, lie down, and a storage area, and thick ropes trailed from the top level that would allow her to sleep upside down if she wanted.

“This is perfect!” Kiba squealed as her echolocation took in her half. She had only a few belongings with her, namely a few pairs of casual clothing with colors that probably clashed horribly, and some random trinkets she had found interesting since coming to actual civilization. Several pieces of glass, a Polaroid camera she had found discarded, a slightly dented pair of binoculars, and a couple fake flowers. Why anyone would want to make a replica of something they could literally walk three feet and pick up was beyond Kiba, but to each their own. Once she finished unpacking, the bat girl hopped up the levels of the structure and threw her legs and wing claws over a rope, hanging upside down, planning to get some shut-eye before dinner.

Yakima
Yakima’s poker face did not shift at all when the rankings were revealed, but she allowed herself an inner pat on the back. As the day passed, Yaki spent most of her time twirling a pen in her hand and looking bored, waiting for Pip to recharge. Watching the sleeping animation was funny the first couple times, but after that, watching three purple Z’s bubble out of Pip’s ear then pop just wasn’t that entertaining. Instead she watched the bar under the pixie as it slowly filled, changing from red to yellow to green until finally, in the middle of math class, the pixie exclaimed “Pip feels refreshed! Let’s play again soon!”

Needless to say, Yakima was exceedingly grateful when that period ended and Hero Course Class B was instructed to head to their dorm building. She hadn’t listed whether she wanted a shared or single dorm, because while a single dorm would be nice for privacy, Yakima knew she would go stark-raving nuts after a week with only Pip for company when gaming online. When she opened the door to her dorm, there was another girl in there already, her side giving off a very fluffy aesthetic. Yakima’s side was… a little different.

Her bed was like a bunk where the bottom bed had been removed and replaced with shelves and a desk area, gaming chair rolled slightly back. The bed was very neatly made, a couple game-controller shaped plushes on it, and lights that she could change the color of glowed faintly in the already-lit room, currently a bright red. Various rock band posters were rolled up on the desk where her computers, speakers, and headset would go, as though whoever put her stuff into the room didn’t know where to put them up. That was alright, she would pin them up soon, along with her gaming rig she had with her in a separate bag. She didn’t trust the movers with those things, nuh-uh.

Yakima jumped, realizing she had almost forgotten about the other girl in the room, and—very gently—set her bags down. “Umm… hi,” Yakima said, a little awkward. “I’m Yakima Temu. This thing here—“ she gestured at Pip “—is Pip. Nice to meet you?” She held out her hand to shake. The floating username above the girl’s head said “SnowCone” in an ornate cursive script that fit well with her soft side of the room. She’s sweet but cold? Or maybe her quirk has something to do with sweets? Or ice? Or both? Either way, she seems alright.

Last edited:
~Yu Wu...~

Yu Wu was happy to see he would not be kicked out on day one. He felt bad for Haigou. He met Haigou at the entrance exam and remembered him as a nice guy. When the teacher revealed he lied about a student being kicked out. Yu was pretty relieved. He smiled and was excited for lunch.

After lunch ended and the school day ended, the students would make their ways to the dorm rooms.

"Here it is..." Yu said making his way to his dorm room. He opened the door and completely ignored the two headed boy. He held a list out and looked in his room. Yu's room looked like a candy store. Walls covered in shelves. Shelves covered in various candies, treats, sweets, snacks, desserts, goodies, and enough junk food to kill a grown man twenty-eight times.

Yu had dojo equipment in the corner of his room. Yu had pink stone floors and gumball wallpaper on his side of the room. Yu put Duragon Ball C posters across the walls. He had a waterbed that was obviously pink. He had a pink hammock too. Several hammocks actually. Four to be exact. Yu turned on some Duragon ball C music and jumped in his hammock and began reading his comic book. Still blissfully unaware to his roommate's presence.

~Zasha Yamada...~

"Ya girl did it! Hell yeah! Heeell yeah! Of course ya girl got into UAAA... Duuuuh... Like What are you doooing? Haha...Ha... Haaaaaa..." Zasha said nervously trying to hide the fact that she thought she was gonna be in Haigou's position. Zasha felt pretty bad for the soapy child, so she was relieved when he made it.

"Floor five... Room twenty-siiiiiiix

Zasha eventually got to her dorm room. Her room had large stereos, a bed with purple blankets that said "WILD WILD PUSSYCATS!!!!!" She had dozens upon dozens of posters on her wall. So many posters that you couldn't even see the wallpaper. over half of them were WILD WILD PUSSYCAT posters. One of the posters was an original WILD WILD PUSSYCATS poster signed by all the members before the group had even been around for a year and sitting in a glass case. On Zasha's bed was her furless cat Ragdoll. It had a blue eye and a green eye. Is laid on a pillow that said Ragdoll.

Zasha had beanbag chairs in her room. fuzzy carpets. All on her side of the room of course. Zasha looked at the other side and wondered who would stay there. Without much wondering, Zasha cranked up her tunes and sat in her beanbag chair while casually enjoying the tunes.

Zasha looked at her small sound proof room in the corner of her side of the room. She got up and decided to inspect it. She got in her sound proof room. Closed the door and shouted at the top of her lungs.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Yusuke
"Aaaaand...done. Everything's unpacked." Yusuke declared, after grabbing the last item that was left in his bag; that being one of the many action figures he owned of his favourite pro hero, Red Riot, the only reason he decided against taking more being; that he didn't want others to see his true 'fanboy' nature. "Now, time to spice things up a little more!" Yusuke said whilst rubbing his hands together, and flashing a grin of pure enthusiasm. But, just as soon as he was about to get started with decorating; he heard the sound of the door opening, with a familiar sounding voice following it up just after. He then swiftly turned around, his gaze yet again meeting with the sunset yellow eyes of his purple haired acquaintance. "I really shoulda known it was him, especially with that distinct orange-y smell creeping it's way in here."

"Sweet!" Yusuke exclaimed; in response to Haigou stating that they were gonna be sharing the room together. Of course, all was yet to come, but in the moment Yusuke was just happy to see that he'd be sharing a room with someone that he was least acquainted with, to an extent. "Shiseido, right?" Yusuke began, asking the question somewhat rhetorically, already knowing his name but wanting to show off the fact remembered. "Yeahhhhh, I realised that kinda...forgot to give you mine earlier before leaving." Yusuke chuckled, rubbing the back of the head, feeling just slightly embarrassed over it. "But, anyways...I'm Yusuke Tanaka." He revealed, promptly extended his hand out for a hand shake. "I'd say it's nice to meet you...but we've already kinda met, soooo...y'know. But it's cool to see that we're gonna be sharing." Yusuke eventually started to awkwardly fumble around his words a little, as this wasn't the first time they had met, but he didn't yet feel acquainted enough with Haigou to start chatting so casually, like they were old friends. "Wow, I kinda suck at this don't I?" Yusuke thought to himself, before averting his attention back to all the stuff plopped on his bed for a quick moment, wanting to start decorating as soon as he could. "Say, anyways. Hope our teacher didn't give you too much of a scare at the end...it must've been rough to see yourself at the bottom, with the thought that you were gonna get kicked out of the school in mind. But hey, at least it turned out that it was just a fake out." Yusuke tried his best to end off on a positive note, as he wanted to talk a little about it, but wasn't sure how Haigou would be feeling about it.

Koichi
"Now this is what I call art! Everyone, gaze upon it! Cower in awe! For what you are seeing is a true...MASTERPIECE!" Koichi shouted, probably loud enough so that everyone on his floor could hear. The 'masterpiece' in which he had 'gifted' upon all residence of the dorm; being a huge spray painted portrait of himself pulling his eyelid down using his middle finger, whilst also sticking his tongue. "And now as soon as anyone steps foot in here, they're gonna be greeted with me flipping them off, it's genius!"

After a little while had passed, and Koichi had finished decorating, he started to grow more, and more bored; since he had no one to chat to. "Hmmmm, why don't I see if anyone's hanging out in the common room? ..Yeah! That sounds like a good idea." With that in mind, Koichi rushed out of his room, and towards to stairs.

Upon reaching the common room, subsequently entering of course, he noticed that it seemed to be empty; which he had kinda had expected. He didn't mind much though, he assumed that the room would gather a crowd soon enough, so he wouldn't mind the wait. But there was one other thought that plagued his mind..."I wonder...any other pranks I could set up before everyone makes their way down here?" Koichi pondered, his eyes darting up, down and around the room, seeing if there was anything that would be of use to him. "Not much lying around is there...eh, whatever. The work of art in my room should be enough to satisfy my needs for a while. I can start thinking about pranks again once i've gotten to know everyone here...and once I found out who's worthy of being the victim of one of my pranks of course." He babbled on, whilst sitting alone, in a room…by himself.

Last edited:
Shiruku
Shiruku turned around as she heard the door open. A girl with brown skin and hair with some kind of tattoo under her eye entered and Shiruku assumed that this would be her dormmate. She reached her upper right arm out to shake the girls hand and then introduced herself, "Shiruku Kumori and yes we seem to share this dorm," she said holding up her key showing the labeled room number on the keychain with one oh her arms, "pleasure to meet you Zaki,".

Haigou
"Yup that's me!" Haigou replied when the blonde boy checked if he remembered his name right, "And you are.. Actually I don't think that you've told me your name yet?" Haigou said trying to go through his brain like a catalogue in case he had accidentally forgotten his new roomies name.

"It's alright it happens," the orange scented boy said with a smile and shook Yusuke's hand in response," Pfft well it's nice to meet my new roomie still, I'd say," he said with a bit of a chuckle

Yusuke however took the conversation to the apprehension test, or well more specifically to Haigou's results," It gave me a scare alright and Mr. Tokoyami was quite intimidating too," he said a bit nervously and scratching the back of his head. Honestly the whole dorm business had distracted him a bit from the test results and while he'd like to keep it that way Haigou knew that he couldn't improve if he just always swept his failures away.
"I'll do better next time I know it." He said with a bit of forced positivity, but he did it to not dampen the mood.

Fuyuki
Fuyuki was in her own thoughts, trying to decide on where and how to place fairy lights on her side of the room. She was a bit startled when the door to the dorm opened. A girl entered the room and Fuyuki turned around to greet her. The girl had ash-blonde hair with a part of it tied to a pony tail and turquoise eyes. There was something however, that drew Fuyuki's attention. That was the small fairy like creature by the girls shoulder. The other girl seemed to scan her side of the room and Fuyuki decided to wait for her to finish before talking so she returned briefly to ponder on the light placements. When the girl with the fairy jumped again Fuyuki also got startled once more, but cracked a small smile when the other girl finally greeted her.

"Pleased to meet you Temu and Pip," Fuyuki replied and put the fairy lights down for the time being and turned to Yakima to shake her hand," I'm Fuyuki Tsumetai,".

Haken
Haken was in the middle of sorting and putting their few make up items and nail polishes to their appropriate places when a rather reptilian? Or maybe Dino-like? student walk in. They quickly finished the item sorting and went closer to the new inhabitant of the room.

"So are you supposed to be my roomie huh.." Haken started, scanning the girl from head to toe before then extending their hand for a handshake, "Haken Togatta. They Them," the short blue haired teen introduced themselves and their pronoun. It was a habit that they usually do when first presenting themselves to someone.

Last edited:
"The feeling is mutual, Kumori. Hopefully we can get along." Donia had a small smile on her face, the girl seemed to be okay. She definitely could have had worse roommates, like a noisy dimwit. She shuddered at the thought, she liked her moments of peace and hated for them to get disturbed. Looking around the room, Donia suddenly remembered a question that she wanted to ask. "How good are you with insects?"

---------------

"Put that stuff away, it is painful to look at."

"Maybe start with a 'Hello' first, perhaps?"

Zidane looked at his new roommate, who somehow managed to blend in with the obnoxious wall of pink that took up half of the dorm. "The name's Zidane Jalayer, what's your name?"

"I vote for Pinky."

"Vote denied."

-----------------

So the roommate identified as non-binary, good to know. Kasumi tucked that information in the back of her head, extending her own hand and shaking Haken's hand. "Kasumi Tomonaga, She/her. Nice to meet you, Togatta. I hope that we can get along." She tried very hard to be welcoming, but her face did not reflect any of that sentiment. She could say that she did not want Haken as her roommate and the face would not change. "I'd like to apologize in advance, my quirk makes all my muscles incredibly tense, including my facial muscles. Do not take it personally when I do not appear to be excited or if I happen to respond rudely, I do not mean it."

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
After the test and the results were announced, the classes were sent back to their usual routine involving regular classes and lunch. While Yagi was off having lunch with the teachers in the staff lounge, Yagi having a bowl of vegetarian fried rice, the others ate in the cafeteria. Yugo had given Lunch Rush very specific instructions on how he wanted his Hitsumabushi, which was very unusual for any student to do as usually, one would just order their food and wait at their table. Even when the food got to him, Yugo heavily examined the food to be sure it was prepared and cooked just how he wanted it before slowly chowing down, taking his patience and savouring every bit of his food's taste. Meanwhile, Kenji had a bowl of Kaisendon, while Senshi had gotten himself some simple Okonomiyaki.

Later, over at the dorms..
Kenji

Kenji headed to the stairs as he took his key and examined it, finding it to display '2-01' on the label, along with his name. So, that would mean... second floor, first room? Kenji stopped at the second floor, headed to the first room and opened the door using the key given to him. What greeted him was what made him smile - his room was full of handmade, wooden furniture that looked extremely expensive if it were ever to be sold in a shop. The walls were a dark-brown pine, the floor was covered in a dark-red carpet and everywhere there was refined, carved oak wood present in all the furniture around, along with a workbench with several woodworking tools hung on hooks around it. Additionally, there were also many metal hooks on the wall, with which Kenji had already started hanging his masks on. Though, one of the things that weren't made of wood was a big cardboard box sitting in the middle of the room. As soon as Kenji bent down and opened it, a realistic-looking, white labrador leapt out of the box, made entirely out of wood, collar already worn and a note attached via duct tape to one ear. With a raised eyebrow, Kenji read the note, recognizing it as his dad's handwriting. ' Think of this as my appreciation of you getting into U.A. High. It's not a real dog, so you're probably fine with having it! ' Chuckling to himself after reading the note, Kenji took a look at the dog collar, finding that there already was a name imprinted on it. 'Woody.' Of course, out of all the things his dad could have named the dog, it had to be a pun. With an audible groan, Kenji pat the dog on the head and headed out of the room again, Woody in tow, back to the lounge on the first floor, locking the door first before going down the stairs.

Yugo
Silently taking his key and slithering away, Yugo looked at the key to see where he was headed while ascending the stairs. '3-15' So, floor thirteen, room fifteen. Easy enough to get there. Yugo slithered up to the third floor and went to open his room, the sight of white colours greeting him. One half of his own room was entirely white, resembling a laboratory, plenty of freezers, vials and tube rackets included. The other was a whole kitchen, including a refrigerator, an oven and plenty of cupboards. Hung around the walls were posters of different heroes with information about them written at the bottom, and on a counter there stood a family photo - a recent one that had Yugo, his mom and his step-dad, the former villain Spinner, on it. And right in the middle of the room was a giant, basket-like bed for him. Although Yugo sighed at the fact that it looked like an oversized dog bed, he was still satisfied with the fact that he could coil his entire tail in it and still sleep comfortably. Yugo went to store all the stuff he had in his belt in their respective containers, yet before heading out, he still had one thing to give a good look at. There, at the back of his room was a wooden pedestal with a glass vitrine. Inside the vitrine? A large, yellowish egg with dark spots, cracks all over it and obviously glued together. Yugo put a hand on the vitrine and cracked a brief smile, as it reminded him of his childhood considering this is what he had hatched from. With that memory briefly remembered and once again fading, Yugo headed out of his room and back to the lounge, locking the door on the way out.

Senshi
Senshi looked at his keys as he got them, noting that his room was on the highest floor, that being floor five. Once he got there, Senshi glanced at the key again to double-check - yes, his room was the number 30. Heading to the door of his room, Senshi unlocked it to find his half of the room - a bed hung in the air by string, the frame shaped to look like a jet. The ground, wall and ceiling were all made out of metal, as if he was in one half of a hangar, along with dressers and cabinets, all being regular bedroom furniture but made out of metal. On the wall, there were plenty of posters of different jets, famous pilots and even some posters from space. And, on the ceiling, there hung several things. One was a set of the Sol solar system, all hung from strings. Another was a toy-sized model of the Mitsubishi F-2 plane. And then, there it was.. a Lego Millennium Falcon, hung by several strings by the ceiling. Senshi's most prized possession. Of course, if this wasn't already enough, the school provided his side of the room not a window, but a glass door leading to a runway ramp attached to the side of the dorm building. Perfect for training! Infact, this is exactly what could keep Senshi busy, so the jet boy opened the door and ran down the runway, leaping off it before turning all his limbs into jets and flying around the air.

Oto
Snatching the key, Oto bolted to the staircase, just leaping up several steps to quickly get to his room - Room 21, on the fourth floor. Making his way there, Oto just carefully put the key in the lock, unlocked the door, opened it a bit.. and straight-up kicked it right after opening it just a little. As the door swung open, Oto was greeted to soundproofed walls, a disco ball on the ceiling, glass tiles on the floor, posters of several music artists on the walls where there were no soundproofing tiles, a TV with several of his gaming consoles and regular bedroom furniture, like a bed, a dresser and whatnot. Though Oto very much wanted to just jam out right now to test the soundproofing, Oto headed out of his room again, locking it behind him, planning to meet the others in the lounging area.

Yagi
Yagi quietly took the key before scampering off, fearful of the others. Luckily for him, Yagi did not need to ascend the stairs for long as his room was the eighth on the second floor. Though, Yagi had to use his shadow hands for the door as he couldn't exactly reach the handle, nor fit the key in the lock on his own due to his height. When he had opened the door, the appearance of his dorm had awestruck the goat child. Thousands of different pieces of hero merch - from posters to action figures, from cardboard cut-outs to plushies, from a gaming console hooked to a TV with plenty of hero-themed games to a whole Deku blanket on his small bed. And of course, hung on the wall over his bed there were plenty of photos of his time at U.A. High before he was put into 1-B. All the captured moments where he had a genuine smile on his face from enjoyment. It brought some good memories back in Yagi, which gave him confidence as he headed out of his room again, locking it behind him, to head back down and meet his classmates with a confident attitude.

Last edited:

Jayblade

Yusuke
"Yeah, now that's the spirit!" Yusuke exclaimed, pumping his fist into the air, in response to Haigou's determination. Then starting to walk over to his bed, looking back towards his roommate for a short moment, before resuming decorating. "Man he was right about that Mr Tokoyami being intimidating...leaving us on edge the whole time like that, and then just deciding to scare us at the end. But hey, after hearing how determined how he is, I have belief that one of these days Shiseido is gonna leave Tokoyami with his jaw on the floor!"

Once again beginning to decorate, Yusuke grabbed the first of his multiple posters; a poster themed around the popular action anime, 'Single-Hit Guy'. However, after getting the first one up and on the wall, Yusuke looked back to see the multitude of things lying on his bed. "Maaaaan, something tells me getting all this stuff up is gonna be a real drag. Why oh-why did I choose to bring so much?" Yusuke groaned, realising how much of a chore this was all going to be, especially after a day of so much work. As opposed to his, Shiseido's side was a little more 'subtle'. Or at least, it wasn't plastered in obnoxiously red wallpaper.

Koichi

"...After all, all of my pranks are in the name of justice! I could never pull any pranks on those who are undeserving of such a fate." Whilst his rambling continued, Koichi sensed the presence of a couple others entering the common room. Turning around to face two of his fellow classmates. One of whom Koichi instantaneously recognised as the goat boy who, under alot of justification, knocked Monoma senseless. Thanks to that he wasn't gonna be forgetting him any time soon. Initially, Koichi couldn't exactly put his finger on who the other guy was. But after some thought and analysation of his appearance, he began to remember him as the guy who seemed to have some kind of sound amplification quirk, at least from what he could tell after witnessing his ball throw.

"Yooooo!" Koichi yelled while raising his hand high in the air, then going on to vault over the couch he was sitting on, before nonchalantly hovering over to the two boys. "Wassup." He said, this greeting being a lot more casual and not as noisy as the last. "Koichi Sakaguchi." He went on, introducing himself whilst doing some kind of a salute gesture with his hand...even though nobody had asked...or even spoken at all for that matter. "Nice to see more faces finally popping up down here. Soon enough we'll be able to get this party started! You can supply us with tunes, yeah?" Koichi ended off, as he turned to his megaphone-eared classmate. Much like always, he was oblivious to how carried away he was getting; beginning to ramble to people he had only just introduced himself to. But he couldn't help it, he just had waaaaay too much energy to spare.

(@DevVoid)

Last edited:
"Sup dude!" Yu said responding to Zidane, "Woah... Your like a ninja... I didn't even hear you walk in or open the door. Is your quirk stealth of something...?" Yu responded again.

"My name! Is Yuuuu. No. I'm not you... or You. I'm Yyyyyyyu Wu! Nice to meet you, and you" Yu said gesturing to boh Zidane hheads.

"Saaaay... Now that you know my name... What are your names?" Yu asked. Yu sat there munching on saltwater taffy as he awaited a response from Zidane.

DevVoid

Oto & Yagi
While Yagi got intimidated and scampered away from the loud noises of the people around him, his confidence immediately fading, Oto raised a hand back at Koichi, yelling back at him. " Yooo! I'm Onkyto Sutono, but you can call me Oto! " Oto had responded, introducing himself. Then, when Koichi Sakaguchi started talking about parties and how Oto can supply some tunes, Oto pointed finger guns at Koichi and leaned back at the same time, grinning. " You know it, bro! Ain't nothin' gonna stop us once we get thing started! My quirk here lets me play any sound from my mind through my ears, including sounds and songs that never even existed before! Here, have an example! " As Oto had finished saying this, he had begun emitting a strange sound from his ears. Not particularly loud, it was like a distorted wailing that sounded like scraping metal and boiling lava, creating a completely otherworldly sound. As soon as he stopped playing the sound, Oto had spoken up again. " Pretty neat, huh? Oh yeah, I can also change my voice into other voices, like this! WooOOooOO I'm your long lost clone from another lab oooOOOooOOO " Midway through the sentence, Oto had changed his voice to nearly identically match Sakaguchi's voice, the only difference being that Oto's imitation had a slightly more grainy tone to it. @JayTaku

"Yu Wu, huh? Nice to meet you."

"Our quirk has nothing to do with stealth, we were already here before you showed up. You just somehow managed to miss us standing in the middle of the room, and you somehow forgot our name as well. It's Zidane Jalayer, pay attention kiddo."

"Be nice to him, maybe he's just tired."

"Maybe. Why are you pink though?"

"Dude! You can't just go around and ask people why they are pink!"

Zidane probably didn't leave the best impression on Yu, but such was the fate of the boy. Two heads that regularly clashed would eventually lead to a bad first impression.

"Yeah! Zidane! No stealth? Huh... Learn something new every day" Yu said remembering his name.

"Why am I pink?" Yu asked pinching the skin on his arm. He began to pull it, causing the skin to stretch like gum.

"I guess I was born this way!" Yu said cheerfully.

Yu stretched his arm and grabbed a glass bottle of cream soda. Then grabbed a second, "want one?" Yu said placing a bottle near Zidane. Yu yanked the bottlecap off as he sat there swinging in his hammock drinking cream soda.

UA Campus // Masanori Ueda

Masanori was content with his comfortable placement of 11th. A lack of practical, strength-based quirk skills meant that he had little chance of placing any higher. He regarded Tokoyami blankly as he revealed the scores; when the teacher's slight manipulation was revealed Masanori nodded fractionally as if in immediate acceptance. Such a sudden, radical decision to expel a student seemed irrational and immoral to the robotic boy, and therefore the teacher must have had an intention to counter the logical fallacy of the situation. The mixture of reactions to the results surrounded the air with a sense of relief and reflection. Masanori's sleepless façade did not reveal nor conceal any duplicity or ruminations.

The students were allowed the opportunity to eat and were taken for a brief overview of the school. As people explained the location of each room, the faceplate of the biomechanical remained erect and unconcernedly still as if the words had no meaning. They were in fact redundant to him, for his various quirk functionalities had already allowed him to gain a clairvoyant view of the campus.

When the time for lunch came, Masanori consumed the food delivered to him through an indent at the base on the rear side of his neck. It was tasteless to him – like all food. His quirk came with a price: it traded one sense for another. Smell and taste were totally incomprehensible to him, while sight was restricted by the use of Daedalus' lens and touch bore no sense of temperature. Equally, his breathing was inhumanly staggered across long intervals allowing him to go without breathe for extended periods of time. Nor did he have a voice of his own; the only speech from Masanori Ueda appeared on his faceplate or through the recordings of other voices. No regret ever plagued Masanori regarding these matters – it is difficult to miss something you have never experienced.

Masanori had abstained from deciding on a shared or single room, so found himself making his way unknowingly to room 30. Choosing not to examine the contents of the room prematurely through the use of his quirk, he anticipated the revelation. He knocked politely, before extending an arm to open the tall door. A shimmer of satisfaction glanced across his visor. The room was divided evenly into two sections. One side was fashioned in the form of a hangar with models dangling intermittently from the metal ceiling and an open portico extending into a ramp. By comparison, the other side of the room also had smooth, angular and metallic surfaces but was considerably more minimalistic in its design. Several evenly spaced and identically shaped storage units were built into longer side of the wall. Sitting proudly in the corner closest to the door was a spruce cello. Perpendicular to the cello - in the corner closest to the window - was a simple cuboid compartment that allowed for horizontal or vertical sleep (both of which Masanori performed regularly). Between the compartment and the cello, a metal and glass desk stood prostrate, bearing the weight of its burdens. The surface of the desk itself was immaculate and sparsely decorated with a selection of practical objects: a polished toolbox, an unassuming pencil holder, a set of drawers beneath, and most notably an abnormally large, faintly whirring computer that connected via a multitude of wires to antennas on the roof and power sources in the walls. A small window also fitted with a veranda and ramp allowed for Daedalus to perch. This was the room of Masanori Ueda and Senshi Kūkikaze.

After taking in all of the small details of the chamber, Masanori allowed himself freedom to examine the remaining, unvisited parts of the interior and exterior (avoiding the other private rooms as to not breach people's personal space). He quickly came to notice something irregular from the nearby atmospheric input: although all the normal frequencies were appearing he was detecting another. One awfully similar to that of a military-grade aircraft. He had only ever experienced such signals from patrolling aircraft or air force bases, so it came as a surprise to him that one was in such close proximity and moving at relatively low speeds. Seconds later he locked onto the signal and found his soon-to-be roommate soaring outside. Instinctively, Masanori launched a responding signal - an incoherent jumble of thoughts, numbers and code – in the direction of the jet boy's medium range receivers. He quickly refined this convoluted garble into an attempted mental message. It would appear to say (without any characterising voice): "Hello. This is Masanori Ueda. Are you receiving this transmission? Over."

UA Campus // Makoto Takamoto

Makoto Takamoto almost choked with joyous relief when the results were announced. He was even more elated to hear that the Tokoyami's threat of expulsion had been a ploy; the tension had been gnawing away at his insides like gravel. When Tokoyami spoke with force, Makoto struggled to hold back a wince the teacher's intimidating nature. Despite being overjoyed at his top 10 placement, something else continued to bother him: the thought of anyone being forced to depart at such an early stage and after all the effort they had been through made him sick. He hoped Haigou Shiseido was braver than he was.

As he made is way through the campus, the sickness hung onto him like some needy beast. It followed him past the orderly classrooms. It followed him around the training grounds. It haunted his shadow as he entered the large windowed expanse of the cafeteria. But as soon as he took a big, steaming mouthful of Lunch Rush's food the sickness was removed with such potency that he almost felt it had never been there. He continued to slurp on the warm, spicy broth until the bowl was as empty as his stomach had been.

A sense of supressed excitement permeated the air as the students were taken into the living quarters. Surprisingly, Makoto had chosen a solitary room – a disparity to his usual extroverted self. Not the first distinction to his pre-UA self, and likely not the last. On the second floor, in the room labelled with the number 3, was generously sized rectangle Makoto found himself in. "No way..." Was the only audible response from the awe-struck boy. Posters of his favourite movie genres, anime and manga adorned the walls like a mismatched parade of colours. Clustering like sleeping animals, a selection of bean bags framed by bookshelves made themselves present in the corners closest to the door. A stack of board games and a games console were placed neatly beside the mint green desk, waiting to be disassembled. Newton's cradle clicked and tapped away above a wooden chest of drawers. The comfort of the soft, cottony carpet invited him in, smiling. Something about the silken softness of the sheets made him sigh as he lay back on the mattress and stared at the ceiling. His helmet felt lighter than normal in the grasp of his right hand.

Later on, Makoto found himself wondering down to the common area. His weariness was satisfied, but is curiosity dragged him around the various parts of the room – exploring.

(( @DevVoid interaction between Masanori and Senshi))

Jayblade

Koichi
"Well uhh...bye." Koichi muttered as the small goat boy darted off, "Hope I didn't weird the poor guy out or anything." Even with that thought in mind, he averted his gaze towards the speaker-eared boy; as, much to Koichi's surprise, he had actually began to engage in conversation, bringing more energy than even he did. "Oto, huh?...Sweet nickname!" Koichi then mimicked Oto's finger guns gesture, pointing back towards him, as another smirk formed upon his face. "Hells yeaahh, we're takin' over tonight!" He exclaimed, pulling some sort of strange pose as he did so; crossing his arms over one another and holding his two hands out in front, all while adorning his face by sticking his abnormally large tongue out.

"Ahhh yeah, that's a tune right there." Koichi commented, as the sound of scraping metal and boiling lava rang through his ears. "With a quirk like that you'd be perfect for DJ!" Although, as Oto demonstrated yet another facet of his quirk; that being, his ability to mimic another's voice, Koichi found himself to be a little stunned. "I mean, that's pretty cool and all...but is that really how I sound to everyone else? With the grainy voice and everything?" Koichi questioned, even if what he was questioning was rather stupid on his part, he nonetheless hoped that it wasn't the case. "Aw, c'mon bro. The world can just barely handle one of me, two of me might just be a bit too much to handle." He joked, whilst also giggling after hearing Oto's portrayal as his 'long lost clone from another lab'.

(@DevVoid)

Shiruku
The spider like girl nodded in response. From the first interaction at least, it seemed like the two of them could get along in some capacity. There seemed to be a slight pause in their conversation, but Shiruku's gaze remained on her roommate.

"I'd say that I can handle them well, yes," she answered, curious of what Donia exactly meant.

Haigou
Haigou enthusiastically nodded to Yusuke's reply. Both of them then seemed to start on finishing up the decoration in their room. Like Yusuke, Haigou also had posters among some other merch with him. Most of it was related to heroes he looked up to, which were Deku (of course), Red Riot, Chargebolt and Fat Gum. There was however a hero he looked a lot up to, but was honestly a bit embarrassed by when admitting to being a fan of despite being one of the top ten heroes back in the day. This hero was Wash. Haigou's only reason that he could pin down was that he liked Wash due to both having soap related quirks and that he basically was a fan since he was like 3. He had a small trinkets of Wash merch with him, which was a key chain accessory he'd later attach to his dorm keys. On top of the hero merch there was also some cartoon related posters, with one of them being "Serpent Sphere X".

Looking at all of his accessories he did regret a bit on bringing so much stuff that he himself wanted to put up. Hearing Yusuke complaining about the chore that was to be decorating his side of the room Haigou looked over. He recognized the the "Single hit guy" poster and got curious what else his roomie had with him in terms of the items he'd brought with.

"Haha yeah- You're not the only one who probably over packed their decoration though,"

Haken
Haken looked up at their roomie, who'd introduced heself as Kasumi Tomonaga. She explained something about her quirk making her muscles tense which meant she couldn't do facial expressions all that well, or something along those lines.
"Aight I see. Interesting quirk though. Are you like a dino or something?" Haken asked curiously. They had a little jokey jab in mind to add but decided to refrain from it as they did promise their mom to not make enemies with the first classmate they properly interacted

Donia smiled, reassured by Shiruku's answer. "Glad to hear that. You see, I have a pet beetle and I don't want to make my roommate uncomfortable. I'll take care of it, you won't have to worry about it." Sand flew into the room, carrying a large terrarium containing a particularly large species of rhinoceros beetle. "This is Khepri, a hercules beetle." The sand placed the enclosure on a table, Khepri didn't seem too bothered by it all and continued to munch on the peach parts in its enclosure.

The sand quickly started to decorate Donia's side of the room with cacti, a couple of gemstones and the rare poster. "So, what brought you to U.A.?"

-----------------

"Yooo, stretchy skin!"

"Behave yourself. No pulling."

Zidane bickered amongst himself for a second before both heads looked at the cream soda with suspicion. "Is that stuff supposed to smell that sweet?"

"No thanks, we are not that big on sweet stuff. I appreciate the offer though." Zidane sat down on his bed, relishing in the fact that his teeth were not messed up. "So, do you like such sweet drinks or is this all they had?"

--------------------

"I suppose you could say that, my quirk makes me resemble an ankylosaurus, hence the scales on my neck and the tail. Sorry if I hit you with it, by the way. It gets somewhat hard to keep track of it all the time. In return for this whole look, I basically become a walking brick. The last time I felt pain was when I burnt myself on the stove, but bumping into tables does nothing. What's your quirk?" Kasumi asked as she began to decorate the room, placing some succulents, a potted fern and a poster of The Hazy Hero, Sindri in the room.

"So sweet so nice" Yu said excitedly.

Yu looked over at Zidane, "Yyyyes! Got some root beer. Not as sweet as I usually like, but its still good stuff" Yu said putting a bottle of root beer down. In addition to having tons of candy, he also had many varieties in drinks. Yu liked just about all sorts of flavors. While sugary flavors were his favorite, he also had an appreciation for drinks with less sweetened taste.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“Likewise,” Yakima said with a crooked smile aimed at Tsumetai. “Hope we can be good fri—“

“Pip is excited to meet a new person!” Pip chirped in place of its this-time-not-initiated introduction sequence, interrupting Yakima. “Let’s play sometime!”

“—ends,” Yakima finished wryly, swiping at Pip halfheartedly, giving up after only a few attempts. She slung off her jacket and tossed it up to her bunk and began to unroll her posters. “You can head on down if you want, don’t let me keep you. Or if you want to chat, that’s fine too,” she tossed over her shoulder at Fuyuki, leaving the choice up to her. “I’m gonna stay here for a little bit and finish unpacking my stuff.”

(OOC: TwT this feels really short without a bit for Kiba but I figured I’d give IDK something at least since it’s been like forever since I posted-)

Zidane visibly cringed as Yu admitted he liked sweet stuff. "Damn, dad would kill us if we had a similar diet."

"Bold of you to assume that dad would not kill Yu when he finds out. He's gonna chase him with that drill of his."

One of Zidane's heads shuddered. "Please don't mention that drill, I hate that thing."

"I know, which is why I said it."

Letting out a sigh, Zidane sat down as he looked at the sugar demon Yu. "Sooo, how do your teeth not deterioate instantly?"

Yu shrugged with a goofy grin, "Dunno... Ya boy got good dental hygiene, he brushes his teeth once a week whether he needs it or not" Yu said gesturing to perfectly normal straight teeth, not a cavity or cracked, crooked or chipped tooth in sight. Only weird part was the fact that they were pink and rubbery, but that was pretty much to be expected for Yu.

"Ha! I'm kidding! I brush every night! Floss and mouth wash tooo. If my dad asks... I brush in the morning as well. I haven't brushed once a week since I was a kid" Yu said.

Yu winded up his hand then let go, causing it to spin like a drill. He thought about it for a moment, "Guess I'm not the only one with a scary dad! Eh heh heh!" Yu said chuckling, but also cringing slightly, thinking about how scary Yakumo could be.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Ruriko panted after the test was over, she had not only somehow not come last, but two people were below her. With that, the smile returned to her face. When she heard that her teacher had lied to make everyone do their best she sighed. “Well that worked... he’s... pretty smart, huh?” she panted.

Eventually, the rest of Ruriko’s lessons went by and, with the rest of the class, she was brought to the dorms. Bursting with more excitement than before, she rushed to grab her key and dashed up the stairs, barely sparing a second to look at what room she had.

“5th floor, huh? Isn’t that the top one? Hm... alright!” she smiled, “I wonder who else I’ll be staying with...? They must be someone cool and fun, right? Oh, maybe it’s Handa? Nah, not likely... after all, there’re... what, four other girls in our class? Yeah, odds are it’ll be someone else, but that’s okay, too!” she started rambling, only stopping when she had reached her dorm room.

As soon as she opened the door, Ruriko glanced between the two halves to see which was hers, ignoring her roommate’s side.

Orange bunting ran around the walls of her side, at a height just above the top of the window, and blue ribbons hung over the lower parts of it. A table with a fancy sewing machine on top and a box of fabric, threads and other sewing equipment underneath stood in front of a bright orange sofa, with bright, misshaped scatter cushions on it, that was placed against the longer wall. Her bed was parallel to the windowed wall and was dressed in a bright blue sheet and duvet set with hand-embroidered orange swirls and flower patterns on. Inbetween her bedside table and sofa was a small display cabinet filled with merchandise she’d collected.

Ruriko had kept her posters, as well as her laptop, tablet and chargers, to bring along herself, though before unpacking that, she decided to look over to her roommate’s side.

Wild Wild Pussycats posters. Those were all she paid attention to. Ruriko eagerly leapt into the room and spotted her roommate... in a glass room in the corner? Ruriko was confused, but nonetheless she walked up to the glass with a smile, knocking on it and saying “Hi~”

(@ThAtGuY101 sorry this took so long, everyone...)

Last edited:
Zasha continued yelling in her sound proof room, before turning with a sarcastic expression when seeing her roommate walk in. Zasha smiled before opening the door and leaving her glass room, "Sup" Zasha said looking at her new roommate. Zasha jumped on one of her beanbag chairs, "I Guess were roommates then..
Unless ya got lost...?" Zasha said jokingly.

"My name is Zasha Yamadaaa" Zasha said in a silly joking manner.

Last edited:

~Rinko~

Ruriko laughed, “Nope, I’m not lost~” she said, closing her eyes. She took a breath before opening her eyes and looking over at Zasha, who had just introduced herself. “I’m Ruriko Shirogane! Nice to meet you!” she paused for half a second, before continuing to talk, getting closer and closer to her roommate as she did, “Anyways, what’s most important is that you’re a fan of the Wild Wild Pussycats, right, Yamada? Me too! Who’s your favourite? Mine’s Mandalay. I mean- ah no I’m rambling aren’t I?” Ruriko sheepishly laughed and rubbed the back of her head. “It’s a bad habit of mine, I really wish I could stop rambling and getting side-tracked this much, but I guess old habits are hard break, right? I mean- oh no I’m doing it again...” she laughed.

"How do you not have cavities?"

"Screw that, how do you eat?! Your teeth look like they are made of gum, do they just harden when you eat?"

"W-well, I was going to berate you, but now I am curious too."

"God, dad would have a field day with this conversation."

"Don't. I've had enough of his dentist talks."

Zidane did not react too well to Yu's dietary habits, but he didn't react well to a lot of things. Yu would just have to get used to it.

~Yu Wu...~

Yu Wu simply shrugged at the cavity question.

"Like this!" Yu said throwing a piece of salt water taffy into the air.

"Dangit" Yu said as it missed his mouth. He caught it with his hand however, and went on to miss three more times before catching it with his mouth the fifth time.

"Like that!" Yu said cheerfully after eating the candy.

"Your not the first person to do that" Yu said chuckling at the berating statement.

Yu paused to think about how his dad would react, but didn't pause long since he knew exactly how his dad would have reacted, and in fact has reacted on many occasions.

"Dentist talks... So your dad is like a dentist or something? That's cool... My brother went to the dentist and got braces once when we were younger" Yu said.

"By the way... How far are your studies coming along? I've been compiling my notes and things and wanted to see how far you've come along" Yu said.

~Zasha Yamada...~

Zasha gasped before shrieking, "Yoooo! You seemed like an nice person beforehand, but now your totally on the cool list! What was it...? Ruriko Shirogane? Nice to meet ya Shirogane! Mandalay, huh? The telepath? Yeah, she's super cool! Real helpful member of the team providing communication to the group, no matter how far apart they are! A truly helpful teammate! My favorite is totally Pixie bob! She's so cool and loooud! Haha!" Zasha said excitedly.

"No worries, I ramble a lot too, though the real question is, who rambles on more? Cause I can see that going either way cause when I get going I go on and on and on and that's all she wrote. Though if you ramble on as much as you say you do then it could be you and oh!" Zasha paused to lean towards a small pet cage, unlocking the door. A hairless spinx cat with two different colored eyes. a green and a blue eye. The cat leaped onto the bed and began licking its paw before wiping its face with its paw.

"That's Ragdoll, she's my cat" Zasha said.

"Dude, you're gonna choke at that rate."

Zidane was just very confused in general about the existence of Yu, the living bubble gum boy. Why he didn't just eat the candy regularly, he didn't know.

"Our dad's a dentist, yeah. Very adamant about our dental health too, as to be expected."

The mention of studies got both heads to raise their eyebrows. "Studies? We just started the school year!"

"Ambitious, no? Shouldn't the students settle into the school life before studying immediately?"

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Kuroo Kori and Himawari Handa, Class 1-A, Training Field
The two friends stared at the leaderboard. They had done it…just barely. “You tied with Shirogane, Kuroo.” Handa pointed out. She was right. He had. Though he didn’t really care. He was currently looking at Shinjurui and Takamoto’s scores. They had done much better than him. Shinjurui had gotten second! He would have to congratulate her afterwards.
Handa looked down at the last placer, who she had beaten by only a bit. Haigou Shiseido… She hadn’t met him. She wasn’t sure who he was either.

As Tokoyami spoke again, he explained that it was a lie. He wanted to see them all try their hardest. Handa and Kori stood there in shock and realized…they had to work a lot harder in order to become as good as the others.
At least poor Shiseido won’t be sent home, thought Handa.

Later…

Himawari Handa, 1-A’s Dorm Building
Handa was excited to get to her dorm room. She was tired and wanted to just sit on her bed. Floor 5, Room 27. Cool. Before she made her way to her dorm, she and Kori compared dorms. They were three floors away from each other…great. Oh well. She didn’t mind going all the way downstairs to his room if needed.

When she found room 27, she opened the door to find the girl with the bat quirk…hanging upside down on what looked like a…something. A…uh…she wasn’t sure what it was. But after looking around for a few seconds, she realized it the girl’s bed. Shinjurui had gotten second in the test. Handa thought this was super cool. Sharing a dorm with the second best student in their class.
“Um, hello!” She said, hoping she didn’t startle the upside down girl too much.

The purple haired girl’s side of the room was painted white. Her bed was covered in purple pillows, it was missing her stuffed animals, which were currently in a box at the foot of her bed, but she’d fix that soon enough. She couldn't wait to decorate. Her led lights were hung up surprisingly. They were those lights that you could change the color with a click of a button.

(@=Nightshade=)

Kuroo Kori, 1-A’s Dorm Building
The boy wasted no time in heading to his dorm. He had asked for a single dorm because he wanted a place to sit in silence and do whatever he wanted. Floor 2, Room 2. He was kinda glad he was on the second floor. Unfortunately the two childhood friends weren’t going to be very close together.

Kori entered his room and closed the door, sinking to the floor. He honestly just wanted to go to bed.
The walls of his room were gray and quite bare at the moment. He was going to decorate later. His desk was made of dark brown wood and in the right corner of his room. A dark purple swivel chair sat in front of it. To the left of the desk was a bed with mostly black and gray bedding. A bookshelf stood at the foot of the bed, no books were currently in it, but that was gonna change in a second because this boy was about to start organizing.
…Well, not just yet. He was gonna sit in front of the door for a bit. He missed home already. He was intimidated by a handful of his classmates. He was worried about everything.

(I never chose a room for Kuroo so I’m choosing it now. If it’s already taken, please tell me.)

(Also new favorite thing is Yu and Zidane talking XD)

Last edited:
Shiruku
"Oh interesting," Shiruku commented and looked over to the glass terrarium that now rested on Donia's desk. She herself had never really owned a pet, but saw the appeal in it. The spider-like girl returned her attention to Donia once more when the girl asked her a question, "I wish to become a pro-hero. Seeing that UA is the best school in Japan when it comes to heroics education, it's quite obvious why I want to attend here," Shiruku replied in a very 'straightforward' tone.

"How about you?" she then asked back, mostly out of formality.

Haken
"Hmmmm.. Interesting.." Haken muttered as the dino girl explained her quirk, unintentionally having a slight insincere tone in their voice.

"Me? It's quite a simple quirk, but I've managed to use it quite well seeing that I got into the hero course and all," they said, rolling up their sleeve to properly be able to demonstrate their quirk, "So I can basically turn my hands and arms into blades or just otherwise sharp," they explained. They positioned their arm up, safe to not accidentally poke at Kasumi. Haken's middle and index fingers started to merge and extend, sharpening along the way. Their whole arm soon joined in with their hand now just a sharp, pointy limb and about one-third longer.

Fuyuki
The icy girl gave a slight smile, but was startled by Pip's sudden interruption. Her gaze now bounced between the two, unsure who she'd reply to first, "I- Uh. I too hope that we can get along," deciding to reply to Yakima first, "And.. sure. We could play sometime?" she then continued, sounding a lot more uncertain. Mostly because Fuyuki was a bit confused as to what the small fairy had exactly meant. As Yakima turned to unpack her own things, Fuyuki picked up where she herself had left at with decorating her side of the room.

"I have some things I'd like to put in place first.. and honestly I'll have to see if or when I'll go out to the common room. I feel a bit exhausted after everything today," the icy girl replied, turning her head briefly towards her roommate.

"Back home in Egypt, I got exceptional grades and got recommended to UA by my parents. UA sent someone to check the claim and they were impressed enough to let me take part in the Recommendation Entrance Exam, which I passed with sufficient enough results to be allowed into the Hero Course." Donia said casually as she had sat down on her bed as her sand continued to decorate her side of the room, not spilling a single grain on the floor. "Like you, I want to be a pro-heroine. There's plenty of people back home who are struggling, so I want to go back to Egypt after graduating and get Egypt on the map for more than just the pyramids.. Japan is nice and all, but I'm still not used to all the unwritten rules with honorifics and all." The girl admitted as she let a finger twirl her hair around.

-----------------------

"So you're a living knife, to put it super blunt? Forgive me the unintended pun." Kasumi said as she looked at her roommate. "It would appear that we're on the far ends of the quirk scale. You seem to have a quirk more orientated to offense whilst I'm more defensively built. Honestly, it would be a miracle if I ever got a solid attack in, given my...lackluster speed. The agility tests were a living hell for me, I think I got the lowest scores on them in the class?" The dino girl admitted, looking down as she scratched her cheek in shame. "I'm glad to hear that you did well, though."

Yu threw another piece of candy in the air, then looked at Zidane and shrugged when Zidane believed he would choke. As he shrugged, the candy hit him in the head, bounced off and landed on the floor.

"If your dad is s ok adamant about dental care, I bet you guys got great teeth then!" Yu responded.

"Of course study! I plan to ace the written tests at UA! Cs and Bs are not good enough, good sir! Study... Settle in... Theres twenty-four hours in the day. Plenty time for both" Yu said shrugging once more. Yu picked up any the candy off the floor, tossing it in the trash.

DevVoid

(boy oh boy this sure was long overdue-)
Senshi
The group of jets were soaring through the sky outside the dorm building, Senshi enjoying the gale forces knocking on his wings and windshield and sliding past his edges with a whistling tone. He flew his jets without a goal or a path - it was like the flight pattern of a group of moths flying around a lightbulb. That is, until he had to stop as he had received a.. transmission? There was someone who could send him an actual, legitimate transmission?

" Hello, this is Masanori Ueda. Are you receiving this transmission? Over. "

Masanori Ueda.. the boy was unsure if he had ever heard of a name like that. Well, if he did, he likely forgot it in between the time of the entrance exam and the first day. Whatever way it was, Senshi flew random routes again as he transmitted a response over to the source of the sender.

" Ueda Masanori, this is Senshi Kukikaze. I have indeed received your transmission. Nice to meet you. Over. "

Oto
" Naaahh, bro! Don't worry about the voice, that's just part of how I speak, dawg! That voiceover effect is from my dad's quirk, but since I didn't heir the quirk directly and everything, I got a grainy effect compared to his perfect imitations! " Oto had said in response to Koichi asking if that really was how his actual voice sounded. Then, he grinned. " Oh, I can be the perfect DJ, alright! But I can also do perfect impressions for pranks! Listen to this! " Oto had spoken before putting his hands to his ears and focusing, speaking out of his ears in a certain voice.

" Show the world your pathetic form, 'Symbol of Peace.' "

Jayblade

Koichi
"Ah, cool cool." Koichi nonchalantly replied, relieved to know that he didn't constantly sound like he was talking into a cheap microphone. "So looks like he inherited a little quirk side effect too, huh? Although, he clearly didn't inherit an insanely nasty one. So yeah, thanks a bunch Mom..." Koichi sighed, eternally embarrassed about the absolute behemoth of a tongue that his Mother ever so kindly bestowed upon him. However, Oto's brief mention of pranks was all it took to once again peak his interest, whilst also managing to stop his inner voice's rambling, of course.

"Ohohohohoho, perfect for pranks you say?" He enquired, a mischievous grin beginning to form upon his face. "Heh. Y'know, some consider me as somewhat of a connoisseur when concerning the art of trickery." Whilst Koichi boasted about his self-proclaimed expertise in the field, he noticed Oto's placements of his hands beside his ears as the sound, reminiscent of a grainy microphone, yet again rang through the air.

"Oh. I- uhhhh...yeah." As a die hard fanboy of All Might, Japan's former number one hero, Koichi was a little caught off guard by Oto's mimicry of All for One; the villain who led to his retirement and diminished state. He bit his lip and held back his tongue, trying his best to not launch into a rant about how All for One was nothing but a crazed, potato-headed lunatic. Koichi thought that if another poor soul would have to sit through him raving on, then they'd likely leave thinking that he was the crazed, yet not so potato-headed lunatic.

"Y'know, that was real accurate and all...but an impersonation of the Symbol of Peace himself would've been waaaaay cooler."

"Maybe. You still have plenty of hours in the day. Even if you take away hours spent at school, and eating, you still got hours left, and thirty minutes to an hour of studying a day goes a long way. Wooo. Let's goooooo" yu said clapping his hands together twice.

"Okay so you still need plenty of time to do homework and relax with some fun entertainment, but at the end of the day, if you manage your time wisely, your golden!" Yu said pretending to shoot Zidane with finger guns.

Kaito looked around his now nicely decorated room and let out a satisfied sigh at how it looked, it wasn't too much nor did he try too hard to make it flashy, but it was as comfortable as he could hope for it to be. He looked at his phone to see if he got any messages, mainly a few from his family along with one message that seemed to make him blush lightly, the blue skinned boy walked out of his room and decided to go to the common area, curious to see who else was there.

"This might be a good way to start making some friends, hopefully they aren't too bothered by how I look..." Kaito thought to himself, the last part seemed to make his expression turn from relaxed to nervous.

~Rinko~

“Ehe...~ Of course anyone who’s a fan of anyone who’s super cool will be cool too, right?” Ruriko beamed, “Yeah, they’re all awesome! It’s honestly a little tough to pick a favourite, right? Oh my I’m saying ‘right’ a lot, huh? And now I’m gonna say huh a lot, too... oh I’m getting side-tracked again.”

She paused for a moment, clearing her throat. “Hmm...~? Maybe we should have a contest of some sort? Whoever can ramble the longest without taking a... three-second break will win! But who should we get to time it? I mean, if either of us times it, we could fake the results to favour ourselves, same if one of our friends does it... but it’d be weird if we get someone we don’t know to waste probably an hour or two for this, wouldn’t it? Ahhh...~ I’m getting side-tracked again...~”

“Oh my gosh you have a cat?! I’m not usually fond of hairless cats, but look at its eyes...! So cute!” Ruriko squeed, staring at the cat’s face.

Last edited:
"Absolutely! Super cool extraordinaire!" Zasha said.

"Head, duh. Of course its hard to pick cause the whole Wild Wild Pussycats team is cool. Theres no wrong favorite cause they all do their part, they all contribute to the team, and are all amazing people. Whether you like Ragdoll, Mandalay, Pixie-Bob or Tiger the most. There's plenty of great reasons" Zasha said.

"Ramble contest? Hoo boy... Shouting contest, I got that in the bag but ramble contest? I do talk for long periods of time, and to do so without pausing to breathe takes time and training and I think this could go either way depending on which one of us wants to win the ramble contest more so its hard to say who is better at holding their brea- *Gasp*" Zasha paused to catch her breathe.

"Hard to say who is better at holding their breathe. Though that's probably you" Zasha said shrugging.

"She's a total drama queen too. Will just sit there and pout or walk away if she is given anything other than her favorite cat food or given attention as soon as she wants it" Zasha said glaring at Ragdoll.

Ragdoll looked over at Ruriko excitedly, and simultaneously ignoring Zasha as if Zasha weren't even in the room.

"Mroow" Ragdoll cheered.

~Yu Wu...~

"Sugar rush? Nah. Sugar doesn't give me a rush. Sugar really doesn't effect me. No more or less energy. This is just my normal self!" Yu said.

"Takes two to know two!" Yu said chiming in on Zidane's conversation with himself.

~Rinko~

“Mm-hm~! With just this, I’m sure we’ll be fast friends, right?” Ruriko cheered, “Hm? Shouting contest...? Oh yeah! Didn’t you yell to propel yourself further in the long jump? That’s pretty cool~”

“Ahhhhahahaaa... I’m saying ‘cool’ too much aren’t I? I swear I’m not obsessed with coolness or anything!” she laughed. “Anyways, so, your quirk is basically that you can yell really loudly, right? That’s really-” Ruriko interrupted herself, not wanting to say ‘cool’ again, “That’s pretty awesome, huh?”

“Oh, oh! Aaand about your cat! Can I boop her nose? Can I?”

Zasha held her thumbs up in regards to Ruriko's fast friends comment.

"Yyyyeah. It was cool" Zasha agreed it was cool, but in the back of her mind, she could only remember smacking her face on the ground and getting sand out her teeth.

"Nah. Cool is cool. It's cool. Fantastic. Interesting. Intriguing. Tantalizing! I suppose I could expand my vocabulary, but I like saying cool! Simple and straightforward" Zasha said.

"Super awesome" Zasha said giving the rock on hand sign.

Zasha didn't see any harm in poking the cat's nose, "sure thing. Ragdoll is a great cat. Super friendly. When she isn't acting like a spoiled brat..." Zasha said.

~Rinko~

“O-kay!! Ruriko cheered, bouncing up, fist in the air. She crouched down and lightly poked Ragdoll’s nose, “Aww, who’s a cute little odd-eyed kitty-cat?” she cooed.

It was little surprising to Ruriko that Zasha didn’t think ask about her quirk in turn, but she didn’t mind. Since there was nothing she could do to show off her quirk in the test, she was still a wildcard to everyone, other than Himawari and likely Kuro, which would be of great benefit to a surely inevitable practice fight between her class members... unless she got put up against one of the two who already knew.

“Why did I actually tell her...? I mean, sure, it’s tough to dodge a question but I really wasn’t thinking that far ahead. Usually I’m better at that than I was then...” Ruriko muttered, before suddenly jumping to her feet, “Ah! Why am I saying this aloud? Well, I’ll get my stuff sorted and... yeah I’ll play some games and then rest up,” she said as she stretched out her arms. She slid her orange rucksack off one arm, then took it of completely and rested it on her bed.

She then busied around her side of the room; putting up the posters in a line from above her bed to next to the display cabinet, with one spare which she put next to the window. After that, she pulled out and plugged in her chargers, resting them on the bedside table, on which she placed a silver laptop and a tablet in a bright orange case.

And, as she said, Ruriko picked up first her tablet, then her laptop, spending about half an hour on each one, before stretching out her arms and taking a quick nap.

Last edited: