• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Myouki's pwnzor sprites (taking sprite/cosplay requests ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm, sure, as long as i'm credited ^^ (and that blue thing on his neck... i never knew he had a necklace until now, is it of any relevance?)

i think i will do the other gym leaders ^^ but first, human biology homework =_=...

WOW. steven and norman look great! i cant wait until done with the other gym leaders. lets see...who would i like most...ooh, the second one...wats his name again...

oh, and i dont think that the neclace is anyting more than a hairdo. maybe not...

you mean brawley? well, i'm going in battle order, so he's pretty close... glad you guys like the male sprites... i'm so used to doing female sprites (can you tell?) that i felt the male ones were a little weird... i guess it's just me XD

but usually, necklaces (especially for guys, who usually don't wear jewelry) have some sort of meaning to them, but it didn't say anything on bulbapedia when i looked it up...

bump n.n
k, the first of many, roxanne
68cv43o.png

next, brawly

that is very true Juan, she has a gift, and as for roxanne, it looks awesome! i like the hair especially, did you scratch that or did you get it from a sprite?

i had the sprite from the game for reference, but yes, i did scratch the hair (was actually more difficult than i imagined... that stupid part where her hair rises off from her head was the biggest pain -_-*) besides, the head would be too small to copy to a d/p body... plus the sprites hair was blue/black shading instead of the grayish-brown i used (from an anime pic on bulbapedia)

and juan.... is that a chibi sprite of me in the avvy?! woot XD

^_^ Norman and Brawly are my two favorites so far. I really like Brawly's hair.

arigato gozaimasu n.n~* i'm on wattson right now... but finding what to do with the different bases is throwing me off... since wattson's a big guy, and there aren't alot of 'large' bases to work with for arm and leg potsure...

Nice... Trying to make a character bald is really hard but Wattson's head actually looks normal shaped. Every time I try to make a bald person their head turns out funny, lol.

Nice... Trying to make a character bald is really hard but Wattson's head actually looks normal shaped. Every time I try to make a bald person their head turns out funny, lol.

well it helped that the reference pic was in the same position as the hiker base, so it was just a matter of looking at the reference, then making it on the sprite... i could do it without the pic in the same angle, it would just take longer to get it right, so i was lucky ^^

next, flannery (yay, i've been wanting do do her and winona ^^)

cause flannery's a fire type gym leader (and that's my FAVORITE type ^^) and winona cause she has a fun outfit and purple hair XD

speaking of flannery, here she is ^^
4kc6n8m.png

and now winona (since i've done norman already ^^)

Well, the hairline is too high, for one, and the eyebrows are a bit off, I can almost just not see them, and the expression itself is a bit... Weird. I just think she should be a little less Ebil happy, and a little more joyful. That expression might be put off by the aforementioned problems, though. ^^

Oh, and the eyes themselves are too tall.

hmmm, i used the.... oh god, i don't know her name... the gym leader girl wearing blue with her fist in the air... i used her head... but i'll see what i can do tomorrow, it's 3am here and i'm tired... and leave me alone on juan's board already T_T you're gonna get us both in trouble by a mod

Read my last post in it. I rectified it all. =]

I'm sorry for what the clone did, Myouki. He tied me up shortly before Juan got clubbed by the bat, and proceded to hit everybody. T-T

kk, here's a fixed flannery... i moved her bangs down (i'm assuming that's wat you meant by the hairline being too high) and moved up her eyebrows... but kept the eyes cause when i made them smaller, she looked drunk...
4lzeqnt.png

now bedtime, oyasumi ^^

IMO Winona's hair could be just a little darker purple, but other than that both new sprites look good. ^_^;

i got the colors straight from the reference pic though... i'll see what i can do...

EDIT: k, made the colors darker (they were originally the same from the pic, so i edited the colors to be darker...)
4vf16ko.png

wow, ya leave for three days and now almost all of them have been done, well, bravo on all of them, brawly looks cool, the editted flannery looks great, the tate and liza sprite look real good, and the puffs on winonas pants, though not quite the same, look good, i also like the darker haired version better.

wow, ya leave for three days and now almost all of them have been done, well, bravo on all of them, brawly looks cool, the editted flannery looks great, the tate and liza sprite look real good, and the puffs on winonas pants, though not quite the same, look good, i also like the darker haired version better.

actually, they're all done, since i know someone else did a wallace sprite on the TC maker board already...

so here's the entire lineup ^^ (save the wallace sprite, for said reason)
68cv43o.png
4r11vd4.png
4l3b1nr.png
4lzeqnt.png
5xr6fxy.png
4vf16ko.png
6f7f1n6.png

edit: i just found who did the wallace sprite... bizness86

actually, they're all done, since i know someone else did a wallace sprite on the TC maker board already...
edit: i just found who did the wallace sprite... bizness86

what about the guy from emerald, Juan was it?

and the kanto leaders sounds like a good idea...lets see...who would i like to see most...koga maybe...

oh, and after that maybe you should do the battle frontier(sp?) brains

what about the guy from emerald, Juan was it?

and the kanto leaders sounds like a good idea...lets see...who would i like to see most...koga maybe...

oh, and after that maybe you should do the battle frontier(sp?) brains

juan?...... ah, ok, i just looked him up... i guess i missed that episode in the anime, plus i never got emerald ^^;

kk, so juan, then the kanto leaders... and misty and brock are already done XD

^_^ They all look nice... I think you should try a Wallace of your own, it would probably turn out well. Although Juan would be nice too. I don't think making your own Wallace would be plagirism or anything. o_O;

^_^ They all look nice... I think you should try a Wallace of your own, it probably turn out well. Although Juan would be nice too. I don't think making your own Wallace would be plagirism or anything. o_O;
yeah... but i know when someone does a sprite or cosplay i've done already, i can't help but get a bit ticked off by it (what can i say, i have a short temper ^^; ) so as a general rule, i don't do a second sprite if i deem the original of decent quality... now if it looks god awful and has no chance of getting into the TC maker (you know what i'm talking about...) i'll make one

but since bizness86 did a very good job on his wallace sprite(s) (he made different poses o.o), i'd like to respect it by not creating another one... so on to juan (hey, that rhymed o.0; )

Short temper is an understatment. Owwie....*Rubs head where Myouki thwacked him*

Lawl, joking.

I never did like Juan too much(The gym leader, XD, not the member of 'Charms). But, he's gunna turn out awesome.

Yeah.Can i request a Blissey Cosplayer?

i did one already, see the first page ^^

[quote author=Artiste link=topic=2323.msg28813#msg28813 date=1185128637]
Short temper is an understatment. Owwie....*Rubs head where Myouki thwacked him*

Lawl, joking.

I never did like Juan too much(The gym leader, XD, not the member of 'Charms). But, he's gunna turn out awesome.
[/quote]

i would have figured that was your clone i thwacked.... when exactly did he start going on a rampage?

Status
Not open for further replies.