• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Myouki's pwnzor sprites (taking sprite/cosplay requests ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuts. Well, once you read my post, you were thinking about it. I know you were. :p
I don't think it's scratched. I recognise the skirt-thing from the Expert trainer.

Nuts. Well, once you read my post, you were thinking about it. I know you were. :p
I don't think it's scratched. I recognise the skirt-thing from the Expert trainer.

while it does sound like something i'd say, i actually didn't think it until you posted it...and again... a hakama... though i think that for the one guys wear (pants that only look like a dress, kinda like a girl's skort (a combination of a skirt with shorts) hehe, brackets within brackets...)... she wears a traditional priestess outfit...

To be knit-picky, Brackets are [ and ] and the ones you say are brackets are Parentheses, ( and ). >=D

Code:
Ex: (I like Luxrays[Because they're sweet], and Arcanine[Because he's a fire dog].)
The usage of Parentheses and Brackets 101. xD

And I know it's something you would say, or I wouldn't of said it. =D

I call it a "Man-Skirt". :p

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Artiste, do you where a man skirt?

Also, Myouki, I would like a Glideon cosplayer. Who's Glideon, you ask? Look at my avatar. Stare at it. Remember it. Know it? Good.

Artiste, do you where a man skirt?

Also, Myouki, I would like a Glideon cosplayer. Who's Glideon, you ask? Look at my avatar. Stare at it. Remember it. Know it? Good.

glideon..... ok... though for the record, its tail wouldn't be showing through the wing(s?) and is that cloud just for decoration?

*thwacks artiste* don't you start that again T_T*

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
No, I do not.
*Thwacks S_E* And I thought you love my Eon fusion! Where'd it go?

Joking, Lol. ABOUT EON.
I was joking, joking..... calm down, dude. *Thwacks back*

Oh, I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you? *thwacks again, this time with a flaming torch*

Oh, and no, Kiki, the cloud is part of its body. Er.... I'm too lazy to modify Glideon right now.

NOTE: Glideon was originally Drakeon, but because of the outcome of looks and stuff, it turned into flying. I had to recolor it because of type change.

*Clubs S_E*
I thwacked her because she insulted me! I would NEVER wear anything like that. Not even for Halloween. Which I am too old for this year... I decided that, because I got bored of trick or treating. xD

*takes out shotgun*No more thwacking!Or i will introduce you to mah little friend here*points to kid standing next to him*This is Rico.

I was joking, joking..... calm down, dude. *Thwacks back*

Oh, I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you? *thwacks again, this time with a flaming torch*

hey, hey, not on my thread... and i'm the only designated flame user here...

and albeit somewhat having the same effect, thank you nachoman... and rico XD

AHH, RICO! You watch Hannah Montana, dont'cha, Nacho? I use wind slashes, anyway. No stupid flames for me.

*Wind Slashes shotgun*

Hiya, Rico.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
* locks evil robot in closet with no escape* Sorry, but this robot came in about 10 min. ago and tied my hands behind my back. I JUST undid the knot. (Actually, it was my cousin that did.)

:3 Yeah, I watch it from time to time. I'm mostly on the computer, though(Most of my life is spent on it, cause I have nothing better to do). HM can get pretty durn dorky. I mostly watch the Suite Life of Zack and Cody. Awesome show, awesome show.

xD YES! A Suite Life lover. I'm an avid lover of that show. Did you know that Dilan and Cole are the opposites of their characters in-show? I didn't, until the interviews. ;]

Some wierd interviews on Disney channel.
We're getting pret-ty off topic here, Nacho.
If we're going to take this conversation further, I think it should be a PM convo. =]

k, i've been trying to get koga right and he's pissing me off, so i decided to off him for now and cool off with a random sprite... which i love now ^^ here's two different versions...
6gskv2x.png
6c2tr2a

Oooh..... they're SOOO cute! I wuv zem! I wanna hug them like I did to Artiste's Breloom! May I, PLEASE!?

k.... just no stealing and running off this time (like you did with the breloom)... i need them so i can get them on the TC maker XD

BUMP ^^

ok, my baby form of one of my fave pokemon, vulpix ^^ you know how the pokedex entrys say it starts out with one white tail? well, here's my depiction of it ^^ the name is derived from kitsune=fox and tri=three

63a98gw.png

name: Kitsii, the snow fox pokemon
type: fire (obviously >.>...)
stats:
the baby form of a vulpix, it's fur starts out white and darkens as it grows. Generally shy, it will run from anything that comes near it. It's flame can start small forest fires when left to it's own devices.​

WOAHHHH

XD AWSOME.

But the costume looks funny to me. The shading seems weird... I can't think of how light would shine on him like this naturally (it could happen in a prison or something like that... but I don't think he's in one). And the costume (pants, shirt and jacket), are bland to me. I think it woul be best to make the cape bigger or to change the color of the jacket, but I suggest the first one...

WOAHHHH

XD AWSOME.

But the costume looks funny to me. The shading seems weird... I can't think of how light would shine on him like this naturally (it could happen in a prison or something like that... but I don't think he's in one). And the costume (pants, shirt and jacket), are bland to me. I think it woul be best to make the cape bigger or to change the color of the jacket, but I suggest the first one...

well, it's based on typhlosion's coloring, and his front IS sorta bland... as for the shading, that's how the base i used was shaded...

RLY o_O

Ahh, then I blame nintendo. But don't be afraid to make your own shading! I love to reshade stuff... (Not pillow shading though)

And you have just let me be free of the 'newbie' chains! Now off to get my avatar XD

Whoohoo! Taco Bell employee. I like it. Did you scratch that TB logo? And I thought they had Visors, not headbands. :/

Visors are only for the meat-cookers. The meat can get kind of vicious at times... >D

And YAY! TACO BELL XD

Good job, that's all I have to say ;D

Wait, her right leg looks unusually skinny...

And the leg on the right... the knee is too low... (or the shading...)

DX

I feel soo mean... DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

Status
Not open for further replies.