• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Myouki's pwnzor sprites (taking sprite/cosplay requests ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shortly before he clubbed Juan with a baseball bat.
He tied me up, and he knocked me out with a club. T-T I can't b-b-b-believe I let him do it! ARGH, *Cry*.

XD Overemotional phase over after five seconds. Lawl.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Huh? Oops... looks like I missed a lot. Now that I look at the Solareon... or was it solreon? Anyways, the fluffy things ont the legs look like wings now. And your gym leaders..... Wow, they are AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!! no, wait... more than awesome... In my opinion, unbeatable.

Artie, I never knew you had a clone. (I call almost everyone I know by a nickname. Artiste, you are now Artie in my world.)

Lawl. Artie... Huh. I guess I could live with that.

And niether did I. He appeared one day to tie me up, and sabotage me by thwacking my buddies. He got me thwacked so hard by Myouki... Ouch. xD

Huh? Oops... looks like I missed a lot. Now that I look at the Solareon... or was it solreon? Anyways, the fluffy things ont the legs look like wings now. And your gym leaders..... Wow, they are AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!! no, wait... more than awesome... In my opinion, unbeatable.

Artie, I never knew you had a clone. (I call almost everyone I know by a nickname. Artiste, you are now Artie in my world.)

it was soleon (b/c sola or sora means sky in japanese... yeah, i'm an otaku >.>...) the thing is, i haven't done anything yet... i'm trying to think of something original to do with it's back area... it looks so bare, but i don't wanna put wings cause it would be horribly cliche... so far, i'm thinking of putting something that looks like a windsock near it's neck and making it Soleon, trade wind pokemon... any good?

btw... what kind of nickname would i have?

Probably the one I gave you that one time, Myou. XD Good thing I never have to type my name, it's pretty long. A-r-t-i-s-t-e. Even my flying fingers hate to type that. And they fly pretty durn fast, if I do say so myself. Lawl.

eh, i don't have a problem with it artiste ^^ i'm able to type it pretty fast with reasonable accuracy....

Myou ^^... i've gotten really fast at typing my name ^^

and i haven't forgotten about the juan sprite... i just have human biology class and work to juggle... it'll get here.... eventually...

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Nah, Myouki, I wouldn't call you Myou for two reasons:
1) Because it's not my style, and
2) Because someone else came up with it, not me.

Maybe Kiki, because of the "ki" at the end? Or even Myoukesto...... Just kidding. Miki/ Myki, anyone?
And as for Soleon.... A fluffy cloud on its neck? Or on its body? I guess the idea is lame, though.......

How do you pronounce your name? It would help me a lot if I knew how to ponounce it.

Nah, Myouki, I wouldn't call you Myou for two reasons:
1) Because it's not my style, and
2) Because someone else came up with it, not me.

Maybe Kiki, because of the "ki" at the end? Or even Myoukesto...... Just kidding. Miki/ Myki, anyone?
And as for Soleon.... A fluffy cloud on its neck? Or on its body? I guess the idea is lame, though.......

How do you pronounce your name? It would help me a lot if I knew how to ponounce it.

my name's pronounced mee-YOO-kee (hehe, i even added where the emphasis goes ^^)

and thanks for the support artiste ^^... i just found out today that by wednesday, i have a research paper due, i have to study 15 chapters for a final exam.... AND i have to work tomorrow... ugh =_=...

hehe, i managed to sneak on... and woot, the TC maker has some new trainers... and some of mine made it in... and artiste, you're character made it in too ^^

so far (i hope for more...) it has elm, birch, annie, oakley, bianca, ninetales, raichu, delcatty, flareon, ariados (one i modified for S_E ^^), celibi, and wynaut

yay ^^... i hope they set the post back up soon so i can post the gym leaders i've done ^^

PS: paper is done... just gotta study now -_-...

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
OOH!!! My modified one is up that was modified by you!? Impressive..... I congratulate your modifying techniques, Kiki! (Yep, you are now kiki.) If only my sprites were as good as yours... *sniffle*

OOH!!! My modified one is up that was modified by you!? Impressive..... I congratulate your modifying techniques, Kiki! (Yep, you are now kiki.) If only my sprites were as good as yours... *sniffle*

you'll get better, just keep practicing... and kiki?... hmm, reminds me of one of the first anime's i saw (forget the name...)

btw, i decided to try a cool look instead of cute for soleon, and i think it turned out pretty good (i nixed the wings on the paws and just went for clouds)
628hufp

Soleon, the trade wind pokemon

Rather than using wings to fly, the puffs on it's paws and neck fill and hold air, allowing it to rise into the sky, where it then uses it's ears and tails to navigate. When a soleon refuses to fly, it's a sign that bad weather is coming.​

that's all i have for now, what do you think?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
This one looks SOO much "cooler" than the first. Refuse to fly= bad weather.... heh, me likey! Maybe you should start working on the other sprites.... Just a suggestion.

And now, time for my all time infamous.... Cheese Song. (Made it up in the 5th grade!)

I like cheese, cheese, cheese!
Cheese is good! for... everyone!

If you know who I am, just pm me, if you'd like. Eheheh... (I typed this because I was bored.)

Thanks for encouraging me, Kiki! But my sprites still look bad... oh well, practice makes almost perfect (because NOTHING is perfect in my world... and this world, actually. Sorta...)

This one looks SOO much "cooler" than the first. Refuse to fly= bad weather.... heh, me likey! Maybe you should start working on the other sprites.... Just a suggestion.

And now, time for my all time infamous.... Cheese Song. (Made it up in the 5th grade!)

I like cheese, cheese, cheese!
Cheese is good! for... everyone!

If you know who I am, just pm me, if you'd like. Eheheh... (I typed this because I was bored.)

Thanks for encouraging me, Kiki! But my sprites still look bad... oh well, practice makes almost perfect (because NOTHING is perfect in my world... and this world, actually. Sorta...)

cheese song?.... never heard of it, but i remember one of my friends made a random song about pie (if you're dead curious, pm for 'lyrics')

and as i learned from my first music teacher "practice doesn't make perfect (or almost perfect), practice makes permanent"

and..... i have finished my classes today (me: ABOUT EFFING TIME XD) where i think i did pretty good on the final, so now i have more time to work on sprites... when i'm not reading my new harry potter book (god, it's sooo depressing T^T)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Yeah, I know. But I Kinda like it... You're talking about the seventh, right? My favorite of the series is still the third book... Gosh, the books seem to include more deaths after the 4th book.

Oh, and just to let ya'll know, I'm giving out spoilers to anyone who wants it. Just pm me. (Sorry if this post was off topic...)

Yeah, I know. But I Kinda like it... You're talking about the seventh, right? My favorite of the series is still the third book... Gosh, the books seem to include more deaths after the 4th book.

Oh, and just to let ya'll know, I'm giving out spoilers to anyone who wants it. Just pm me. (Sorry if this post was off topic...)

yeah, the 7th... god, so many deaths.... *sniff* i'm at ch. 17 now... though i was too curious and skipped to the last chapter (my spoiler willpower sucks XD) just to see what happens... it's kinda funny, yet freaky at the same time...

and so i get back on topic... i present THE hardest sprite i've ever had to do (made one and i didn't like it, so i made another) juan...
4vhva0o.png

Well.... Frankly, he looks too young. And his head is too big. MAN, I hate the heads nintendo gave the sprites... They're fat, and rounder than a Coconut.

Well.... Frankly, he looks too young. And his head is too big. MAN, I hate the heads nintendo gave the sprites... They're fat, and rounder than a Coconut.

probably looks young cause i used a runner base as the body.... it was skinnier, though i tried to make the sprite a little more built... as for the head, i used the male cooltrainer's head for it... i don't feel like redoing it tonight cause i have to work tomorrow...

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Wow, Kiki... that sprite looks... awesome. I can't say less than that. Does anyone know a word that can emphasize Myouki's Juan sprite's greatness? Wowzers..... it looks like it can do with a bit of tweaking, but really, how long DID it take you? A week? That's SOO good..... praise the awesome spriter, Myouki!

juan?...... ah, ok, i just looked him up... i guess i missed that episode in the anime, plus i never got emerald ^^;

Lucky. Trust me. Juan is a complete dork in the anime.

And, I love the Soleon. I came up with Atmospheon But, the Trade Wind Pokemon? Genius!

Ooh, what about a Regigigas Cosplayer? Or a Chimchar/evolved form Cosplayer. But, please, don't do both. It, for some reason, makes me feel guilty of adding much work.

Your Juan sprite's pretty cool... The only part that looks weird to me is the bent arm, maybe you could make it straight down or straight out like the other one... But I like his hair and his jacket a lot. ^^;

Lucky. Trust me. Juan is a complete dork in the anime.

And, I love the Soleon. I came up with Atmospheon But, the Trade Wind Pokemon? Genius!

Ooh, what about a Regigigas Cosplayer? Or a Chimchar/evolved form Cosplayer. But, please, don't do both. It, for some reason, makes me feel guilty of adding much work.

i'll take your word then... anyways, i came up with the trade wind pokemon when i was mulling over the windsock thing i talked about on the previous page... i thought of all sorts of words that were related to wind and weather, and it just sounded like it fit ^^

regigigas.... i think i saw someone do that, but i'll give it a shot... and chimchar, sadly the only fire starter i didn't like at first site... it'll eventually grow on me though...

though first, i probably SHOULD get those kanto gym leaders i said i'd do on the last page ^^; (they were postponed due to academic crisis...) but i've gotten misty and brock already, so i'm already partway done ^^

I can't wait to see 'em, Myouki. ^^

Did you see the amazing Misty sprite somebody subitted to the new thread? That thing is blasted awesome. I'm sure yours will be better, though.

I know I'm a suck-up, get over it. >=]

I can't wait to see 'em, Myouki. ^^

Did you see the amazing Misty sprite somebody subitted to the new thread? That thing is blasted awesome. I'm sure yours will be better, though.

I know I'm a suck-up, get over it. >=]

yep, i saw (still think i did the hair better... i'm kinda an egotist XD) i also found out my may sprite got in the maker ^^... i threw the ones that didn't get in back into the new thread (and deleted about 40 points worth of posts XO) to try to get them in along with my gym leaders... but i'm still master status ^^

sorry about the absence, but i really like the juan sprite, though i do agree that he looks a bit young...

yea, i like your misty's hair better, but i have to say that the other misty's body looks better.

kk, i redid juan (tried to make him a bit fuller and his head less rounded... and used a different color for his skin) now, as for the right arm, it just looks weird b/c it's hidden behind the coat
66obcw2

and also, to start off the kanto collection, lt. surge
6gdnf46.png

next is erika

EDIT: erika
5zd7gh4.png

and also, i heard registration is open again ^^

Lemme guess what she's going to say when she's done:

"I knew I was forgetting something! Thanks!"
xD She won't say it now, of course, as I predicted it. >=D
I notice Erika especially is missing shading. She has absolutely none. D:

Status