• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Mystery Dungeon Online (Pokemon x SAO)

(I'll cap myself at 17)
Darrius smiled
"Sure. Uh. I have a map. Maybe we could use That?" He asked. He had a pin ready to mark the location. He smiled as he looked at his level. He was extremely close to lv16. He decided to eat the second last Oran berry, and passed the other one to Larion for later.

'No. I meant, in general, for everyone.'. He touched the dungeon, to feel it, as nothing felt like anything in the Offline version, and it set on fire. A large light appeared into the sky, coming from the top of it. 'Woah. That's how. We should head to town now though.'. Larion began walking again, and in not long, he made it to the town. He walked inside of the Pokemon Center and sat on a sofa. Multiple people were doing the same as him, using Pokemon Centers to save money. As he lay down as a Gastly, rather than rolling, he just stretched out, like dropping a ball of slime on a surface and slightly pushing down. He shut his eyes, and attempted to sleep. Though, he was shivering in his sleep, which he had fallen into not long after. The truth was that he was scared out of his mind, and he was too embarrassed to use any technique to help with it, to show his fear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darrius stood in shock of the fire, he was not expecting that. He didn't even smile or say anything, he just followed. When they arrived, and when Larion went to sleep, he decided to do so as well, suddenly remembering the thing about Abra's needing to sleep for 18 hours or they lose their abilities. He hoped this wasn't true. He looked at Larion, and said
"Night night, new friend." He fell asleep not long after, although he was worried someone was gonna go crazy and try to kill everyone. He vowed that unless it was nessecary to kill, or it was the Spiritomb from before, he wouldn't kill another player. He frowned in his sleep, which was just him lying down. He was clearly scared of the situation, despite the Pokemon he chose normally remaining calm and collected.

Skylar looked around to see a Gastly and an Abra sleeping in the Pokemon Center, the Froakie was nowhere to be seen, and the others were getting healed. She walked over to the Ralts and his group once again, “Hey, I think I’ll get to sleep now, I’ll see you tomorrow!” She waved with her paw and then walked out of the Center, but as soon as she did, she heard a massive banging sound. The ground shook a bit, and she ran back, but then shook her fright away and ran towards it, somebody could need help, after all.

When Skylar arrived at the noise, it was in fact someone in peril. A Jangmo-o was fighting a group of NPC’s, and repeatedly banging its head in the ground to scare them, and maybe even get someone’s help. The Shinx slowly walked up to the Jangmo-o and fired her moves at the group of Pokemon attacking it, making her level up even more. She managed to defeat them all, but heard a drop onto the floor, and saw the Jangmo-o lying there, with very low health. She rushed to it, “A-are you alright??” She was panicking, she couldn’t see someone die.

The Pokemon coughed, “What does it look like? Get me some help, already!”

“Sure, hang on, then..” Skylar told him, and grabbed onto his scales with her Shinx mouth and started dragging him along to the Center. Once she arrived again, an Audino rushed from behind the counter,

“This Pokemon needs help, and quick! I’ll get him rest and heal him, thank you for bringing him, Shinx.” It told her, then rushed off with the Pokemon she had brought. She went into another room with a little window, which Shinx secretly peered inside. She saw the Froakie with another Pokemon next to it, now along with the Jangmo-o in another bed along, getting healed with items. He looked over to her for a second, and she gave him a warm smile, which he responded back to with a small smile of his own. She got down from the door and left the Centre yet again to find somewhere to sleep.

Damian nodded lightly at the Shinx and waved back as she left. "Alright buddy, see ya tomorrow." He said with a light smile as the last of his group members healed up and went to find a place to sleep. "Let's find an inn and get some shut eye; even for a 'game' I still feel sleepy... and seeing as we're not getting out of here anytime soon..." The Ralts muttered lightly as he walked toward the inn, the three Pokémon with Damian looked at him in a concerned manner but kept their mouths shut as they went with him into the inn and each rented themselves a room.

"Alright, we'll meet outside the inn tomorrow and stock up on a few healing items." Damian said as he headed for his room. Once inside, he looked out his window to see a distressed Jangmo-o being rescued by the Shinx he met earlier. He smiled lighty at the latter as he went to bed. "I do hope the guild I make will run well... despite this being a game and about having fun, I understand that everyone wishes to get out and return to their normal lives... we just need to be careful as we get stronger so we can all get out. One day at a time..." He said as he began to fall asleep.

Lucy got herself a room at the inn as well. She sighed and heaved herself up onto the bed, again cursing her short limbs. It was definitely something she'd need to get used to. Lucy pulled the blanket up and snuggled into the bedding. Maybe this'll all turn out to be a bad dream and I'll wake up back in my own bed. Yeah, that makes sense... But the things that she had felt--being attacked by NPCs, the taste of the food items--were too real. The Cyndaquil would have much rather been at her house. Heck, she'd give anything to go back to school the next day. Lucy shuddered and fell into an uneasy sleep, awaiting the next day in this virtual hell.

Skylar woke up the next day with a yawn on a comfy Inn bed that she'd found herself the night before. She jumped off of it and headed back outside, only able to think about the Jangmo-o. She rushed back to the Pokemon Centre and knocked on the counter with her head, seeing as her paws were no use with that sort of thing. The Audino came out again,

"Oh, hello again. Are you here to see Jangmo-o?"

"Yes, is he.. okay?" Skylar asked.

"He's doing fine, come with me!" The Audino said, leading the way into the room. The Froakie was still inside sleeping, and the two had to be quiet so they didn't wake anyone else up. Jangmo-o was sitting at the foot of his bed, anticipating to leave the Centre to train again. "Good morning, how are y-"

"You're back? Seriously? I just want to leave." The Jangmo-o harshly said to the Audino, then she swung her arm round to lead him out. Skylar watched, "Jangmo-o?"

"Outside." He said, sighing as he left. Skylar followed him outside and gave him a nudge, "Come with me!" She smiled, "I know a great group, they're strong, too."

"I think I'd rather go it alone, thanks for the offer.." He said, looking at the ground and walking away, "Maybe next time.." Skylar ran after him one more time, "Wait, I never got your name! I'm Skylar!" He turned round to her, "I'm Eric, it was nice meeting you Skylar." He gave her one of his tiny smiles and walked off again, with Skylar walking back to the Inn to meet Damian and everyone else. She waited in the lobby, twiddling with her inventory.

Larion woke up. He opened his eyes, only to freak out for a second, and then calming down. He headed outside of the Pokemon Center, not to wake anybody up, and he looked around. The town was quite quiet. An alert appeared in-front of him. 'Floor Meeting'. There was an accept button below it, and as a Gastly, attempted to press it, but to no avail. Instead, he just sort of flailed around. He didn't even feel his hands. Or legs. In-fact, he was just bobbling in mid-air. He attempted to headbutt the button, and he teleported to the meeting.

Once most on the floor had accepted to the alert and had appeared in the arena, there was a Frogadier standing in the middle of the Spawn they were in. He began to speak.
'We have two issues! I will discuss them, as Bravenfor from the Chivalry Team. First issue of the day, a patch. We believe a patch has happened, as Pokemon such as a Gastly or Solosis should realise they can't feel their legs. There may be other things like this such as possibly a flying Pokemon feeling it, sat up. We assume that patches will happen often, as of launch.
Second issue! We found a torch in-front of the dungeon door, the first for this floor. It was lit up, so we believe someone had "marked" it. The odd thing though, is that it was in a totally different area than it was in Offline. So, we don't know what to expect in the actual dungeon. That brings us onto another part of my discussion. We have to beat this dungeon, and none of us are particularly strong. We're mostly all going to head in, if we're over Level 10. We approach tomorrow, 12PM. Meeting over.'.

Now, Larion was back in the place he was at, in-front of the main town's Pokemon Center. He decided to just wait for Darrius to make his way out.

Last edited:
Damian opened his eyes to find himself in the room of the village's inn, he looked at his hand and sighed in slight annoyance. "Nope... wasn't a dream..." He said as he got up, hearing footsteps leading across and past his room and sounded like they were going downstairs. He opened his door and looked around to see one of his group members; the Squirtle had woken up before him, as the latter and the Ralts went downstairs, they saw the Shinx and waved lightly to her, not realising Magby and Deino followed the others downstairs until a few minutes later. "Alright, we just need to wait for that Cyndaquil and we're ready to go and see what needs doing." He stated as he sat down in a chair.

Darrius saw the alert, and therefore meeting, just after he woke up, he muttered afterwards
"Ugh. What was that?" he realised they mentioned the second dungeon which Larion had found, he chuckled, and said "heh. If only they knew it was Larion who found that." He smiled, and walked out the Pokémon Centre, only to be met by the sight of Larion. He said
"Hey Larion! I'm up! Did ya see that alert? Imagine if they knew it was you who found that dungeon!" he laughed. He said "Hey, what level are you right now anyway? 'cause we could head in that dungeon with everyone else who is going in there!" He smiled. He kinda wanted to go in there, just to see what was in there. He laughed. And looked around, only to see that not many people were out. He frowned at this. "How come hardly anyone is out?"

“Aww great, I guess I’m a bit too weak... maybe it might be better if I could have just gotten out earlier,” Ava said after she and the Noibat snuck out of the Pokémon Center the moment they woke up.

“It’s okay, m- maybe I can help you train since you helped me out earlier. I can’t leave you h- hanging now c- can I?” The Noibat replied, as he noted a sudden, noticeable decline in the town’s outside population. The Noibat gave a quiet sigh of relief after taking a mental note of the full life bars above the two little Pokémon.

“I think I caught the alert, but the meeting was over already from what someone over there said,” The Noibat whispered, as Ava gave a dubious nod.

~A day ago~
"Juney don't spend all day on that machine!" his mother shouted as he rushed up the stairs, licking his breakfast off his lips. Fine, two hours and he'll do something 'useful'. He rolled his eyes and grinned, slipping inside his room and pulling off his shirt. Two hours laying in a bed, no way was he going in all uncomfortable and such.

He pulled out the silver stud in his ear, and carefully ignored the picture of his parents on his desk as he grabbed his headset and flopped into bed. He wriggled until comfortable, propped his pillows up, and slid the headset over his eyes. Laying back he crossed his hands on his stomach and smiled. He had pre-ordered this game, played it until his mother had ripped it off his head, and waited with baited breath as he watched the clock tick down to multiplayer. Now, he got to play it again, this time for real.

He activated the headset, shouting out the voice command excitedly, feeling the tug on his mind as he was pulled into the virtual world. Four legs, armor hard body, the small female Aron chimed happily before racing off towards the town, eager to make friends... Friends... that he watched die... friends that disintegrated in front of him, screaming in pain or terror as they dissolved. Friends he would never see again...

After the spirit tomb had explained things, he waited for hours, holding his breath, expecting his mother to come up the stairs and pull off his headset as she had done so many times when he was on for two long... but this time? She would kill him, and wouldn't even know why.

~Now~
The little silver Pokemon gasped, opening her eyes and jolting to her feet, her heart bounding. She glanced around and spotted the notification in the corner of her eye, and with a soft quivering sigh, relaxed ever so slightly. Just an alert... Still in the game...

The Aron looked down at herself with a frown, then curled up tightly under the bush she had hid in all night. Just a decorative thing in town, but the place she was staying at. Avoiding the others... like the plague... The tiny Aron's body shook as she curled tightly, squeezing her light blue eyes closed tightly.

The Shinx waved to the awakening Ralts, and then plonked herself down next to him. She waited for everybody to arrive, and then stood up once again. “Good morning, everyone!” An alert sounded in the corner of her eye, and she quickly looked at the gorup before pressing it, “I’ll go see what this is, then I’ll come report back, see you in a few!” She waved, then pressed ‘accept’.

Skylar was surprised by the meeting, thinking it would be the spirit bomb, but instead, it was a Pokemon giving everyone a plan. She shouted with the rest of the Pokemon, “YEAH!” Then teleported back to the Inn like nothing had ever happened. “Alright, it was a meeting! Everyone has a plan to defeat the first floor, there’s a marked dungeon or something around here, and we’re all going in together. We’re all above level 10, I’m pretty sure?”

(@Red Gallade @WolfFire369 you missed the thing about the alert meeting thing. Also, you've just switched June's gender..)

'Yeah no, I'd rather not have them know it was me- I mean us. Gaining popularity could also mean enemies. Don't want to have some madman want to kill us. I'd rather keep as unknown.'. He then took a minute, floating around, testing out his new body, and then was asked about the dungeon. 'Level... 15. And if you heard correctly, we're not going to the dungeon now. It's at 12, tomorrow. Not now. I'm not gonna bother to train, I think we should look for the next dungeon. Activate that thing.'.

Larion started to float off, across a path out the town, and in not long, ran into a Mareep and Lillipup. 'OK, the Lillipup, we can't take on, you don't, and I don't, have any damaging moves for Normal-Types. He took on the Mareep pretty easily, with it being five levels below his level. 'You got any ideas on the Lillipup except running?'.

"Uh....." Darrius thought about his answer for a moment "I sorta just dodge their attacks with teleport, and hope they run into a tree or a wall, I guess." Darrius said. He wasn't entirely sure if that was a good idea, but it had worked up until now, and that was just with teleport. He said "By the way, as well as finding this dungeon, I kinda want to find some more money to try and but some more TMs." He looked around "But yeah, we probs should find the next dungeon." The Lilipup attempted to use tackle on him, only for Darrius to dodge it, causing the Lilipup to run into a tree. "Hah!" Darrius yelled at it.

Damian smiled and nodded at the Shinx. "Alright, thank you for letting us know, I suggest we either stock up on a few more supplies for this dungeon run or do some more training until said time, what do you guys say?" He asked as he looked back at everyone. "I think we should stock up, we could use the extra support." The Deino said. "I second that." The Magby said shortly after. "I don't mind, but I prefer we get some last minute training in." The Squirtle said. "Well, I'm not voting, so it looks like stocking up wins." The Ralts said as he looked at everyone as well as the Shinx. "And yes, we're all above 10." He added with a smile before he and his group decided to do some item shopping, the training they did yesterday seemed to have given them more than enough cash.

“I’m up for that!” Skylar told the Ralts, and then left off with them all for the Poke Mart, with a pocket full of cash. When she entered, she told the others to split up and look for anything useful, and report back if there’s any important items they would all need. She then waved to them and left off down the countless aisles to find anything she could. She got some berries, a few TM’s, healing items and items to increase her power, accuracy, etc. Her TM’s included Hidden Power and Toxic, which she was happy with, and could get rid of Leer and Tackle, which felt great.

By the end, Skylar’s cash was all used, and she stood at the check outs waiting for everyone else to finish with their shopping.

The Lillipup that ran into the tree took some damage. 'Geez, you're good at figuring stuff out.'. Larion used Confuse Ray, and then let the Lillipup strike with a Tackle. Due to the immunity, the Lillipup flew straight through, shivered, and hit another tree. He continued it, and eventually the Lillipup fainted. There was also another town in the distance. 'I feel like exploring that. I think there's a good item there, can't remember what.'. With that, he started to float over to the town.

After a few more battles, Larion was on Level 16. They were also in the town. 'I'm gonna see what TMs I can get at this town.'. Coincidentally, the entrance they took into the town was right next to the Poke-Mart, and he took a look inside. 'Hmm... nope....'. Nothing good was there. Not until he looked around properly. There was another stall, which said 'Tuesday Tutor'. Then he only just noticed it wasn't a town they were in, it was a city.

Minutes later, Larion came out looking quite happy, and he looked over to see where Darrius was, whether he'd headed into the Mart or not. He just waited, smiling.

Ava and the Noibat decided to get some hurried training done after a quick glance at the frog’s level. They both managed to take down a pair of Starly, several Weedle and barely managed to defeat a Pidgey that was two levels higher than the Noibat. The Froakie’s level was now at a happier twelve, while the Noibat’s slightly rose to a content fourteen.

“Augh... I think I really could use a break,” Ava groaned after noticing her life bar being in a pale shading of yellow.

“Y- yeah, you’re right. I have some oran berries if you want some, since I don’t think it’s a good idea to go back there,” The Noibat replied, as the Froakie nodded at him.

The two Pokémon devoured a pair of berries to completely restore their vitality. Ava gave a light sigh of relief, while the Noibat eyed over at the nearby Poké Market.

“We got quite a bit, especially from those birds... why don’t we go shopping before we go into that place later?” The Noibat asked.

“Sure, I could use a few more berries at least,” Ava affirmed, before the two made their way to the Poké Market.

They entered the blue building, as the duo decided to buy: two technical machines, a pack of oran and sitrus berries, along with some capsule-like items to temporarily increase stats while in combat.

“Well, at least I know how to really protect myself,” Ava said once she exited the Poké Market with the Noibat after paying the cashier.

“Yeah, now I can finally roost like the others so that I don’t have to take those dang shots!” The Noibat affirmed, as the two decided to place their respectable items in their inventory to avoid the risk of unexpected theft.

Darrius had barely been able to afford a new TM, a TM for Toxic. He floated out of the store, and said to Larion
"Hey! Check it out! I got a new TM! Toxic!" He used it on himself, and then asked Larion "Do ya want it?" He passed it over. He smiled. He was extremely close to Lv17, but not quite there yet. He cocked his head sideways, and said "Actually, now that I think about it, where could the next dungeon be..." he frowned.

'Toxic, hmm. I can learn it, I think.'. He took the TM, and used it. 'Yep. Fourth move, not even a dungeon beat. This game is gonna be easy... just like the upcoming Pokemon games.'. Taking a look around, he failed to find anything in particular, especially not the dungeon door. 'You know, maybe we should take a break from training. Possibly even find some people we could.. group with? The two of us are not going to last if we're alone.'. Larion decided to sit down, and then he noticed, with the smiliest face. 'I can beat Lilipups now, too! I wanna beat one, right now.'.

So, he headed down the small path out the city and used Knock Off on the Lilipup he found quickly. 'It works!'. He repeated it after using Toxic, and laughed in happiness at the Lilipup fainting. Then he stopped. 'So, team, let's see....'. He opened up a menu with the list of Rescue Teams. 'What about the "Night Army"? Currently the top team in the game... could be good.'.

Darrius cocked his head, and thought about it for a minute
"Hmm, probably a good idea." He sighed, and looked at the menu "But just because they are at the top, doesn't mean everything, there's also individual skill, and several other things that cannot be shown by this list." He looked at the list again, and closed it. "But yeah, they seem like a good choice." He chuckled, and looked around. "I'll look for the dungeon, you decide the team, that sound good?" He rushed off, trying to find the dungeon.

While Skylar was waiting for the group to finish shopping, she walked outside for some ‘fresh air’ or at least what felt like it. She even beat a few NPC’s that crossed her path, still managing to avoid any real people looking angry about the situation. She heard a small rustle, and quickly looked over to a bush, appearing to be shaking about a bit. The Shinx slowly walked over to it, then pounced ontop, thinking it would be an NPC, she even fired a small Toxic, then realised it was an Aron. “An Aron NPC? Around here.. oh..” She got up from it and held out a paw to help it up, then sprayed her antidote on it, “I’m sorry! I thought you were an NPC, are you okay? I can take you to the Pokemon Centre, anything!” (@WolfFire369)

Damian and his group looked around the shop. "Alright guys, let's split up and buy whatever useful items we can get." He said as he began to make his way to a shop that sold healing items. The others split up and decided to get what they could out of their money. He got his hands on several potions and status healing items before he made his way back, spotting the Squirtle. "Hey, what'd you get?" The Ralts asked. "I got myself a few TMs, I can't use 'em, but I'll bet someone else'll need 'em more than I will." The Squirtle replied. "Sounds promising, let's hope the others have some useful stuff." He said as he looked back to spot the Magby and Deino. "Speak of the devil, got anything useful, guys?" Damian asked. "Yup, picked up a few paralysis heals and antidotes. Deino here got some berries for other effects." The Magby said while Deino nodded in agreement. "Excellent, let's see what everyone else is doing while we wait to battle the dungeon." The Ralts said as he began to walk out of town. "Yes boss!" The three Pokémon replied, much to Damian's surprise.

The Aron shrieked in terror as something bounced onto her. She lurched and jerked around, butt he weight lifted, and she was nose to nose with a Shinx. And at that exact moment of realization, the Shinx lifted a spray bottle and sprayed her in the face.

With a small sneeze the Aron shook her head, then her body, before frowning at the Shinx. So much for trying to avoid others. "N-no... I'm ok..." she mumbled, turning her blue eyes away quickly. The last thing she wanted was to bother some random per-... Pokemon... A sudden flicker of fear raced through June, and she quickly turned back to the Shinx. "I- I don't look like an npc Pokemon, do I?"

What if people attacked her? What if they killed her!?

Skylar sighed at the relief of the Aron being okay, “No! There’s no Aron NPC’s around here, anyways. I just thought an NPC might be rustling around in the bush, I was waiting for a group to finish shopping, so it was just sort of in mind for me to get some more EXP.” She smiled warmly at the Aron, “And sorry about the spraying, I wouldn’t want you to be poisoned now, would I?” She giggled a bit, then looked at the Aron again, “I’m Skylar. I can leave if you want, maybe we’ll meet again in the dungeon, I hope you’ll go!”

'But.... where the hell will I find you again- already gone. Assuming I should wait here... hmm. I think maybe the top guild... I say I'm at a decent level.... the top players are around 20 already. Not much over though.'. Now, it was probably about noon, and being bored, Larion quickly bought himself an ice-cream and a sandwich. However, the really weird thing was that the ice-cream came in a transparent solid cube. He put the cube in his inventory, and worked on eating the sandwich.

Then he sent the request to the Night Army. Not after long, he was accepted. He opened up a chat option.

Mec_Meranion: 'Hey, mind saving a spot? My friend's pretty powerful too.'
Lunarr: 'Yeah, sure. Are they a... low level... Pichu?'.
Mec_Meranion: 'Nope.'.
Lunarr: 'Well, I have a lot of them. And yet, only one Pichu on the team, and they're like.. Level 18.'.
Mec_Meranion: 'Nah, they're an Abra. Around my level.'.
Lunarr: 'OK then, I'll keep an eye out. Get ready for that dungeon too.'.

After the chat was over, Larion decided to see what level "Lunarr" was, and what Pokemon. A level 28 Metang and a Level 19 Drillbur. That's strong, especially having two Pokemon already. And after that, he decided to eat his ice-cream out of the cube. Tasting it with his abnormally large tongue, he was in love with it. The salted caramel flavour was amazing. After finishing that, he looked around, to see if Abra was there. Nope. Now, he just waited around.

Darrius got back to Larion not long after Larion's chat, Darrius said
"Alright. I'm back." he said, a tad annoyed, as he hadn't found the dungeon, but instead was now on low health due to a bunch of NPCs attacking him. "And no, I couldn't find the dungeon. But I am now almost lv17. Just 1 battle away from it. I am also close to death now." He sighed "Anyway, did you choose one?" He looked hopeful that Larion had better luck than him. His luck was terrible, after all. "Please say you did, I don't want anyone I am friends with to have the same terrible luck as me, it sucks to have bad luck."

@Jodie.xox

June listened to her talk, and for a moment forgot all the terrible awful that had happened to him. Or... her... now... She frowned down at her little nublet legs as she listened. She jumped when the Shinx mentioned her name. "O-oh, I'm June," she smiled, until Skylar mentioned the dungeons. Her smile vanished, and she quickly lowered her eyes. "I... How... can you even think about going in there?" she whispered, fear gripping her tiny heart.

“Take the fun out of the game, no need to frown!” Skylar told the little Aron, “You always have the Poke Centre if you need healing.” She smiled, “We need to look at the dungeon if we ever want to progress, how else are we getting out of all of this?” She asked, lending a paw to comfort June. “Would you like items to help you battle? I have TM’s.” She told her, then looked to the side to see the Ralts walking out of town with his group. She sighed, “There’s this group thing, they’re forming a guild sometime, I’m going to join them, it would be nice support for you, too. If you’re interested for the future, that is.”

June listened to her, her blue eyes glistening. This Pokemon... Or person, whatever... They were so cheery... So... optimistic...

A small smile appeared on June's features, something that hadn't been there since this thing started. She pushed herself up, her heart lifting as she nodded. "Y-yeah!" she chimed, feeling confident for the first time in a long time.

"C-can I come with you? For a bit? I'm not totally useless I think!" she added bouncing on her tiny legs. She might not have strong attacks, but she had a pretty good defense, and could learn quick! At least she hoped so.

Skylar giggled, “Of course you can come! We can use TM’s if you need moves, they work fine, and if you level up, you’ll get more moves anyway.” She was happy to see the afraid Aron jumping up to join others, since she looked like it was never going to happen before. She gestured a paw to June, “Follow me, I saw them head out of town, and don’t worry, they’re all nice!”

Skylar headed out of town towards where Damian’s group had gone, then finally caught up to them again, this time with June. She ran over to him, “Damian! It’s me again!” She sat in front of him, pointing to June, “New recruit!” She smiled, reassuring June that she shouldn’t be afraid. “June might need some help to train fast enough for tomorrow, but we can do that. I have spare TM’s to help.” (@WolfFire369 @Red Gallade)

As Damian and his group walked out of town to go and do a little bit of training, he was stopped by Skylar and an Aron. "Oh, hey Skylar." He said before he turned his head to the Aron and gave her a pat on the head. "Always good to have someone new with us, if you wanna train with us, me and my guys have a few TMs if you need them." The Ralts said with a reassuring smile. "I can't wait for this group to become a guild." The Squirtle said with slight excitement whilst the Magby and Deino nodded in agreement.

'Woah, no need to get dramatic. Yeah, I got a team, that powerful one. Go to the Rescue Team menu and pick the number one team. The leader said that he'll let you in. He did for me after all.'. Larion turned around to look at Darrius. 'You know, it still feels lonely... I don't know. It's just us two and we have no clue to where the rest of the guild are right now. I'm going to go defeat some wild Pokemon, anyway.'.

Larion got up and went off out the city to the wild nearby, and after a few battles, came back, without an extra level, but, he looked happy anyways. The sun was also going down in the background, by now. He pulled out an item.
'I found this in the wild! A gold nugget! We can sell it and get quite a bit of money!'.

Darrius smiled as his friend went off, he said to himself
"Alright, time to join it, then." He checked the list, and sent an invite to join 'Night Army' Darrius muttered to himself, I hope they accept. When Larion arrived with a nugget, he smiled, and said "Nice! That'll be useful, won't it?" He chuckled to himself.

The small Aron gave a small shy smile at the Raltz. After all this was supposed to be the leader, the guy was in charge. She flinched when her head was patted, blinking back surprise. It felt so real... like someone really just patted her head with a tiny hand... And he was so nice... they all were...

She smiled and felt resolute in her decision, prideful of herself for coming to it. She would get stronger, and she would fight, if not for herself then for them, because they offered her a hand... or paw... and she had to repay them.

Not only that, but maybe this was for the better... with the translator in place, and the fact that no one knew her here, she could start over... maybe even be happy in her life now...

That thought brought a pleasant smile to her expression, and she glanced over at the Shinx she owed so much to. "Thank you," she whispered, not wanting the others to hear just yet.

Skylar nodded and smiled at the Aron, "You're welcome, any time!" She chuckled to herself, watching her smile in thought, and then turned to Damian, "This is Damian by the way, he's the leader, as you probably worked out already."

Skylar saw the light of the marked dungeon, then sighed. "I should train some more, especially with my new TM's." She trotted off further outside of town to attack more NPC'S, until she was at level 15, which seemed like a nice milestone for her, and she went back to the group and looked at them one by one, "Alright, what now? Maybe we can treat ourselves to something, I have a lot of cash to buy us some food!"

Damian and the other three Pokemon with him all decided to do a bit more training until they were somewhere around level 15-18. After training for what seemed like hours, Damian and the others regrouped with Skylar who suggested they head into town and get something to eat, to which they all nodded in agreement. "I could go for something to eat, what about you guys?" Damian asked as he looked back at the group. "Hell yeah, I know I'm quadrupedal, but that won't stop me from being ashamed of eating like a dog! Woo!" The Deino said with clear confidence, the Ralts and the rest of his group couldn't help but laugh.

Last edited:
Oh no... Oh no oh no... They were splitting up... going off without hi-HER... She'll get used to that eventually...

She fidgeted on her tiny legs, looking from Skylar to the new Pokemon, Damian. Skylar hadn't invited her along... so... should... She hesitated, but then turned and headed off with the bigger group, hoping she would be invisible among the crowd. She watched them train, valiantly fighting with no fear. Watched them spar, watched them take damage, looking happy, confident. Strong...

June frowned, glancing down at her tiny legs. She couldn't hope to be on that level... And they were talking about a dungeon...

Determination sparked through her, and she turned, waddling off. She would only bring them down... She couldn't risk them getting hurt because of her... Sorry Skylar... but she was going to get stronger... and return once she was useful.

Nearly instantly, Darrius was accepted into the group, and Lunarr, the leader, had already posted.

Lunarr: Hey, welcome to the team. Your friend, @Mec_Meranion got you the last spot.
Lunarr: Also, guys, me and the admins are going to the Pokemon Center in the city to the right of the main town, feel free to come.

Larion looked over to Darrius. 'We going there? I think it'd be pretty cool for a group meeting there. We're in the city he wants to meet in, so we can go along easy.'. Larion made his way over to the Pokemon Center, and saw the Metang, Lunarr.
'Hey, take a seat.'. Lunarr responded to seeing them. His voice was cold.
There were a few other Pokemon, notably the four admins of the group. As a Gastly, he just dropped onto the seat, he couldn't sit down being a ball. Even though there wasn't any reason to be, Larion felt a definite chill. He looked over to see if Darrius had followed behind.
'