• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have...wildly different ideas of "thanks" Retro XD

But he is vital to this. Though Tomiko is gonna need a rematch with him down the line to come full circle on this. Though we are a ways away from that.

Indeed. Though I do have plans for Azumi. Just a matter if one of you is gonna be "generous" enough to allow her to rant during a match to get the ball rolling XD
If Kiro faced her, I don’t think he would mind. He might even agree with some of her points.

And Since Bluetail no longer exists, I am also without a ship, so yeah. Also @Godjacob prepare yourself for a lot of kicks.

Azumi: Keep up those kicks and I will break your legs.

Yeah, I'm expecting plenty of kicks. And as far as ships go, it's not a priority but if done right it can lead to good character exchanges and even development. Though I favor natural ones, which I feel/hope Tomiko and Yasu become if we go that direction.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
So! I think I’ve made a system for determining Chunnin. You see this list?:

I’m thinking base, the people that lose at the first portion of this final exam have a 25% chance of becoming chunnin. People that fail at the semifinals have a 50%. People that fail at the final battle has a 70%, and he person who make it #1 gets 100%. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 4BDDA424-A86C-4E4B-8EE2-8E05048E4815.png
    4BDDA424-A86C-4E4B-8EE2-8E05048E4815.png
    349.2 KB · Views: 28
That does sound plausible, to a degree as the further you go and more people you beat your odds would naturally go up for promotion. So it could work.

But it is all about performance. Tactics, abilities and how you use them is what matters most.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The grudge may be some of the reasoning of this post, but whatever. Not counting the 20% thing Shen mentioned before, (which I totally agree with) here's some reasons why Taiyo SHOULDN'T become Chunin.

A fancy jutsu doesn't make you smarter.
The jutsu backfired, showing a fatal flaw in Taiyo's ninjutsu that could lead to further Chunin-level missions to fail.
He hasn't shown any too impressive tactics.
Resolve to never give up isn't really a big reason for why someone should become Chunin.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The only things I could think off the top of my head as of why he SHOULD become Chunin are because of things that don't necessarily make too much sense, ie the strength to block Azumi's umbrella with a broken hand

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
The only things I could think off the top of my head as of why he SHOULD become Chunin are because of things that don't necessarily make too much sense, ie the strength to block Azumi's umbrella with a broken hand

Well that’s easy to explain, as even with broken hands your muscles aren’t broken, and they provide all of the driving force. And judging by his picture, he’s really used to hand to hand combat.

So your in favor of the % system?

I kinda added some soreness from Azumi (Given her own injuries from the explosion) to try and justify Taiyo being able to swat away Azumi's umbrella strike with a broken arm.

Mainly cause I don't want Azumi's main weapon to be perceived as that weak. And I'm for whatever system the majority favor.