• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I didn’t mention it before because my counters but I’ll admit it, unless you’re like Kyu, Kiro is very difficult to overwhelm. I sort of fell Tomiko’s/Godjacob’s frustration because he “had the perfect counters.” Though I guess it’s sort of me complimenting how good at not losing Retro is

Nah, I could see many ways to beat him using mud style. Mud style has a lot of ways to be used that it gives nearly infinite reign of shapes and forms and traps. You just have to find the right tactic suited for the right time and opponet

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Damn, Azumi will be really tough obstacle for Hashima or Kiro to get over. Especially me personally cuz I don’t want to eliminate another of Jacob’s characters.
I don’t care, I wouldn’t mind killing of Azumi even tho I beat Sakura. In this RP you have to be: cold-blooded, ruthless, and merciless.
Just so you know Nebby, I keep secrets cause it's fun, you should try it.
cause I treat people like how I would like to be treated, even if they are mean to me

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nah, I could see many ways to beat him using mud style. Mud style has a lot of ways to be used that it gives nearly infinite reign of shapes and forms and traps. You just have to find the right tactic suited for the right time and opponet
Traps are useless in this fight, I’ve learned that by now. Only tactic is tricking him, and I don’t know if you learned but I don’t believe I’m smarter than Retro.
If Taiyo pulls this out, he deserves chunin!
I disagree

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
No, what I’m saying is that Taiyo is near death right now for crying out loud. That is an extraordinary feat even for a jonin to bear their opponent when they’re bleeding out with two broken arms!

That’s true, and bleeding from many orficess of his body. If he actually proves to win this round...that would shock most all the crowd